• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This thread has gone over this topic very in depth. The pizzagate era/Podesta emails brought out a lot.
Exactly.

Coming late to the party...

Suggestion: Might want to go to the very first post in this thread and catch up? Instead of rehashing what we already know.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Seriously, these people are mentally, morally and spiritually sick. They WILL have reward from Trump here on earth and their eternal reward will be eternity with their father in the fiery pit.
These are the ones who follow the imposter, they have reprobate minds, lovers of flesh, blood and adrenochrome. Not ashamed, not hiding it anymore. This is just on the surface to suck the weak ones in. It is getting much worse.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So lets go down an assumption and speculation path for a second. How many and how badly do the TDS afflicted go crazy, riot, etc.? I kinda suspect not much at all if this goes down but you never know with the insane.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So lets go down an assumption and speculation path for a second. How many and how badly do the TDS afflicted go crazy, riot, etc.? I kinda suspect not much at all if this goes down but you never know with the insane.
Glad you asked...

I really think this quarantine thing is meant to keep people in their homes for something other than protecting them for catching a cold. Moreover, the cancellation of all events, sports, concerts... everything which is so ingrained in the social psyche and takes up so much of society's attention has been removed. They will have no choice but to listen to what they will be told when it's put out there. If the current environment did not exist I would have laughed at this idea, knowing that no one would pay any attention and turn to other distractions. Now that we currently living under a light weight martial law type of confinement; I truly believe forcing the masses to listen to how this evil has infected everything we do and touch , along with everything that just a handful of us know now to be true about government, big pharma and central banks, is the ultimate purpose of all this beer virus containment shit .

I could be wrong but that's the only thing that seems to make sense to me. Add everything from the Q drops and it makes a lot more sense! At this point all we have left is trust and hope.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Never thought I would ever be somewhat looking forward to martial law.... Crazy town.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
One of the recent videos I posted spoke about how (it could be possible??) having everyone sequestered the POTUS could turn off the iNet and communicate through the emergency broadcast system (1984 like?) as he exposed the crimes of the deep state for all to see. That would include devices, TV's and radio.

Kind of 'outside' the realm of possibilities IMO, but brainstorming sessions include every and all possibilities.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Just Dropped The Economic Hammer, It Has Begun - Episode 2125a

One By One All The Exits Are Being Blocked WW, Hold, Wait For It - Episode 2125b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Who Is To Blame? POTUS Knows. Future Proves Past... Bernie Bows Out, WHO FAILS

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hard to believe the wise posts by Shootie! Congrats! He was spot on, that our job is to help, lead and guide the less informed and the un / ill prepared.

So much of what he said was the way I have been thinking for a while now. Turning off the kardashins and sports and EVERYTHING being canceled...... taht has everyone's attention!

Saw a woman today buying frozen food like it was the end of the world. Surely she has a family to take care of and was hunting and gathering like no one's business........ another looking desperatly for toilet paper........ Anyone with mush common sense should ahve already had enough for a few weeks. Yes you might not eat what you want but you will eat what you need.

Imagine he takes profits out of healthcare and that money flows into the economy? :dancing guyHow long will it take to recover then?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There, their, they're Voodoo, it'll all be ok.
It's funny because it's different between talking where your brain thinks in concepts and sounds but you need a whole different system to type and spell. The TDS afflicted love speeling and finding every homophone I spelled wrong and made themselves feel good. Regardless I did get better at spell checking.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I feel sick, and I NEVER feel sick...

1584585242149.png

I'm so tired of the snarky arrogant attitudes that come barging in this thread offering nothing but bulshit.
Exactly.
Coming late to the party...
Suggestion: Might want to go to the very first post in this thread and catch up? Instead of rehashing what we already know.

Lets remember that redpilling people who are just now are finding out about things we have known for awhile takes some patience.

He just joined this site 10 weeks ago and we have no idea what he knew before he got here

Besides... we're gonna need as many friendlys in the foxhole when the chit hits the fan

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 158097

Lets remember that redpilling people who are just now are finding out about things we have known for awhile takes some patience.

He just joined this site 10 weeks ago and we have no idea what he knew before he got here

Besides... we're gonna need as many friendlys in the foxhole when the chit hits the fan
He started asking questions we suggested he read the thread. Short time later claims he did then acts like he's got it all figured and Q's BS. just like the others he doesn't want to put the time into it and makes rash judgements. But you're absolutely right I need to be more patient.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm going to call out two things with that post.

Firstly, why look for optical cover if what these people are doing is righteous? Surely providing some sort of visibility would show the masses they want to have faith in them that they are the real deal?

Secondly, how can anyone trust the US military when they are the "M" in "MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX".
Hey Chieftain,

First of all, please forgive Newmisty. IMO, he is a true Patriot and one of the Good Guys; a White Hat.

He has been on the front lines of the Q Army for a few years now, along with Trynein and GH, my persona and a few others here, but I think he takes it the most to heart, and to his credit.

That said, please allow me to assist in deciphering some Q:

M as in Military

Q+ = POTUS/CINC

CINC commands M

Q has briefed us that it was a group of Patriotic M flag officers who enlisted DJT to run for POTUS/CINC

Q has also told us that "Q" is a small group which consists of about 10 indiviuals; only 3 of whom are civilians

Sun Tzu provided basic military doctrine (The Art of War)

Trump wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal"

Personally, I have worked for Japanese companies and due to my lack of comprehension of their business practices, I began reading, rather extensively, about Asian military tactics.

It is my comprehension of Asian military tactics which has led me to understand Asian business tactics.

There is no difference between the two. The tactics are the same, because business is war.

Deception is a fundamental tactic.

Keep deception in mind when reading Q posts, Trump tweets and especially when deciphering any.gov "actions."

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is the consensus around the pending "house cleaning" that it is confined to the US or is it a worldwide operation?
WW - from the Q posts - correlate to "Coronavirus"

I also wanted to add a personal note related to my previous post:

I profess to be a Christian; a believer in the light of The Word which is the Way, The Truth and the Life, which is the LORD Jesus Christ.

Thus, my comprehension of deception in no way comports to my use of deception, except towards my enemies.

In other words:

For those of us who seek truth, it is counter-intuitive to use deception in day to day business with our neighbors.

That is why I am convinced that we are at war.

The first casualty of war is the truth.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For those of us who seek truth, it is counter-intuitive to use deception in business.
Well put

it is counter-intuitive to use deception at any time as that's never a solution, the truth equates to growth for me, deception is to retard my life...

well put Aurumag

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Q is still a thing? When do the indictments drop?

:laughing:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Glad you asked...

I really think this quarantine thing is meant to keep people in their homes for something other than protecting them for catching a cold. Moreover, the cancellation of all events, sports, concerts... everything which is so ingrained in the social psyche and takes up so much of society's attention has been removed. They will have no choice but to listen to what they will be told when it's put out there. If the current environment did not exist I would have laughed at this idea, knowing that no one would pay any attention and turn to other distractions. Now that we currently living under a light weight martial law type of confinement; I truly believe forcing the masses to listen to how this evil has infected everything we do and touch , along with everything that just a handful of us know now to be true about government, big pharma and central banks, is the ultimate purpose of all this beer virus containment shit .

I could be wrong but that's the only thing that seems to make sense to me. Add everything from the Q drops and it makes a lot more sense! At this point all we have left is trust and hope.
Can't have any mass shootings if there are no mass groups of people...

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Who was it that exposed the pizzagate era/Podesta emails?
Wasn't it Julian Assange's Wikileaks? Oh, that's right it was. But wait, didn't the Trump Administration pressure Ecuador's government to turn over Assange to the British authorities? Didn't the US Justice Department then stack charges against Assange a mile high? Isn't Assange being mistreated inside the British prison system?

Yes, yes, and yes. Trump sold us out! He threw Assange under the bus. Hell, threw his own intel man, Gen. Flynn under the bus. Why does anyone believe Trump is on our side? Just look at the man's actions.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Give it a couple of more weeks. You might be surprised.
Whether or not it's a couple weeks or a few months, there's going to be a lot of very surprised people.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It is my comprehension of Asian military tactics which has led me to understand Asian business tactics.

There is no difference between the two. The tactics are the same, because business is war.

Deception is a fundamental tactic.

Keep deception in mind when reading Q posts, Trump tweets and especially when deciphering any.gov "actions."
I bolded the above for truth. The way they look at business over there is absolutely NO difference between it and war. This is not hyperbole: Business/War <-- same concept/attitude all the way to the bone.

争夺 竞争 <-- Translates to great fight against "competition" (business or war).

Even the seating in conference rooms is designed to put the visiting company reps in their place. I screwed them up completely by showing up ten minutes ahead of them. I took the sacrosanct "power position" and spread out my papers and stuff in a large, complex manner.

There was no way they could figure out how to get me halfway down the table at the "lower position" and were terribly uncomfortable (Note: even the chairs were different for the "lower ranks" -- cheaper) <-- TINS

Sounds petty, but d'ysee, I could speak their language and they did not know that because damn' few "da bz"
("big noses") from America have the background to do so. So I could hear their consternation and genuine dismay as they discussed what they could do to gain control of the meeting (they did not).

Wound up with an excellent and lucrative deal.

The purpose of this post is to give the information about how Trump makes his moves is straight out of Sun Tzu AND the contemporary business tactics of the Far East:

DECEPTION, gnome/bigfoot/et.al. It is a vital tactic that strengthens a seeming small bump into an outright blast. Americans in general are buried in naivete and nit-picking when it comes to genuinely dangerous events.

Take a BIG step back and look where YOU were a full three years ago. You/me/we were concerned about matters that no longer have the slightest impact (eg: impeachment and removal).

But in the meantime, the phrase, "bigger than you can imagine" went from "meh" to "holy shit!!" when it became clear that the United States of America had been taken over by that new term "Deep State". Moreover, that Deep State was not limited to USA, but the whole fargin world.

Impatient? TFB. You ARE being brought in as fence gates behind you get locked one after another:

You now have easy access to every person that ever rode the Lolita Express. You know their names.

You now know that Brit royalty is nailed to pedocrime. When, where, who. Right?

It goes on. But it goes on with care, thoroughness, and ever-widening nets catching incredibly important people who cannot now escape. Some of them turn evidence-givers. Some of them are murdered.

ALL of them are shit-scared, and they were NOT that way before Q and Q+.

So hang in. We will be -- have to be -- just about the last to see the curtain pulled back. Eisenhower did NOT publish the date and time and place and number of troops for D-Day, right?

But Ike DID have rubber tanks, an entire Army Group of phantasms... deception. Maybe he should have told the Americans at home so they could follow better. NOT.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whether or not it's a couple weeks or a few months, there's going to be a lot of very surprised people.
I don't expect it to be over in a couple of weeks but I do expect the storm to be upon us by the first week in April. The pieces seem to fit nicely for that. What we're seeing already is unprecedented with more happening every day now.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Innerestin' but I'll be more excited to see that gold fringe cut off.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The people who don't follow Q won't be able to accept this post very easily.

MG200318.jpg

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The people who don't follow Q won't be able to accept this post very easily.

View attachment 158128
I'm more focused on the present and the near future. My thinking here is let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not trying to be negative here, just measured and realistic. Lots to do before we get to this point!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm more focused on the present and the near future. My thinking here is let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not trying to be negative here, just measured and realistic. Lots to do before we get to this point!
Then that post wasn't for you. The first four words are "IF you feel anxious..."

However, there are some people who may find value in it.

YMMV

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I dont think that Q really knows how to create this boom. Just getting rid of these people and creating a better system to build on is the best I hope.