• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 158133

US military given ‘continuity of government’ standby orders for COVID-19 pandemic
https://intelnews.org/2020/03/18/01-2740/

EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE THE MILITARY'S TOP SECRET PLANS IF CORONAVIRUS CRIPPLES THE GOVERNMENT
https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-...ns-if-coronavirus-cripples-government-1492878

However, according to Newsweek, “Above-Top Secret” contingency plans are now in place, in case the nation’s Constitutional power successors are incapacitated by the pandemic. Standby orders have been issued for a series of plans under the US Northern Command (NORTHCOM), which was created in response to the 9/11 attacks as a homeland defense military authority.

So am I to understand that these plans weren't in place before? It looks to me like Newsweek is stirring the pot a little with this report.

(you know me, I'm always questioning everything, especially when it comes from Newsweek or any other MSM source)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I dont think that Q really knows how to create this boom. Just getting rid of these people and creating a better system to build on is the best I hope.
Q doesn't need to create a boom.

The market needed to correct. It was in a bubble.

Allowing the market to move freely without manipulation (if that's possible) it should just rise of its own accord.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Coronavirus cover for mass arrests? Part I
Mar 12, 2020

Coronavirus cover for mass arrests? Part II

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My Faith tells me to believe what I see and I'm not certain what I'm watching...

Don't pet me when you're still throwing water on the fire....

:dog:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Wasn't it Julian Assange's Wikileaks? Oh, that's right it was. But wait, didn't the Trump Administration pressure Ecuador's government to turn over Assange to the British authorities? Didn't the US Justice Department then stack charges against Assange a mile high? Isn't Assange being mistreated inside the British prison system?

Yes, yes, and yes. Trump sold us out! He threw Assange under the bus. Hell, threw his own intel man, Gen. Flynn under the bus. Why does anyone believe Trump is on our side? Just look at the man's actions.
If you think Trump threw Flynn under the bus, you have a minimal comprehension of the truth. Start with fusion gps, Steele Dossier, FISA warrants and see where that leads you. .

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I never lied in my life.
I lied when I was a boy and quickly learned how lying makes things much much worse. Admit to mistakes and they go away. Lie to cover them up and they always come back to bite you 10 fold. I've never lied as an adult. I admire your life long self control Unca

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the old stand-by:
A "White Lie"

but that's racist...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Did anyone else's mom wash their mouth out with soap? LOL! I remember seeing my older brother with a bar of Ivory soap sticking out of his mouth after he lied to our mom.

Nowadays that would probably be considered child abuse. I am so glad I grew up in the era I did. I would hate to be a kid today.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Did anyone else's mom wash their mouth out with soap? LOL! I remember seeing my older brother with a bar of Ivory soap sticking out of his mouth after he lied to our mom.

Nowadays that would probably be considered child abuse. I am so glad I grew up in the era I did. I would hate to be a kid today.
Soap, Belt, No Food, Sitting at the Table Till I ate whatever I couldn't feed to the dog under the table....yeah, my youth was destroyed...by me

LOL:piss

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

No soap for lies...only for those pesky accidental 4 letter words. Lies typically brought a switch across the back of the thighs.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Tabasco sauce was Ma's punishment of choice for lying (she was an old school Italian) You don't want to know what her punishment was for cursing. It involved an old time barber razor strap!!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I always like to tell how my Daddy would run me over with the Buick. :truck2:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wasn't it Julian Assange's Wikileaks? Oh, that's right it was. But wait, didn't the Trump Administration pressure Ecuador's government to turn over Assange to the British authorities? Didn't the US Justice Department then stack charges against Assange a mile high? Isn't Assange being mistreated inside the British prison system?

Yes, yes, and yes. Trump sold us out! He threw Assange under the bus. Hell, threw his own intel man, Gen. Flynn under the bus. Why does anyone believe Trump is on our side? Just look at the man's actions.
and you 'know' this because??

a media report perhaps?

How about this alternative....

JA was turned over the UK authorities to keep him safe. US couldn't assure his safety in Ecuador. Look what happened to Epstein right here in the US!
US Justice system is corrupt in some departments - witness General Flynn and Roger Stone utter fiasco trials... DOJ just 'lost' (wink nudge) ALL of Flynns records (yeah, sure they did) Trump just said he was considering a FULL pardon.
Is JA being mistreated in UK prison system?? Media reports?? Trust the media?? I don't think so.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Now that brings back memories. Mom usually used the soap after I picked myself up off of the floor.

Now my Grandma used some very spicy hot sauce (part Cherokee). What can I say? To this day, I really do like a good hot sauce. :oops:

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
X2200319.jpg

drk2lght.jpg

from dark to light

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm not sure now... I had my wires crossed when I made my post. Disregard.
From Q post #3232, Marker 1 is a picture of a watch with the date of 19 but my thought wasn't correct. Disregard my previous post.
1584652031905.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Interesting Development...

Coronavirus travel ban prevents ultra-wealthy from leaving on private jets...

H/T @CoryGroshek https://t.co/n4DfS2zZhU— Steven Lundgren (@love4thegameAK) March 18, 2020
Spanish Flu. West Nile Virus. Zika. Ebola. All named for places.

Before the media’s fake outrage, even CNN called it “Chinese Coronavirus.”

Those trying to divide us must stop rooting for America to fail and give Americans real info they need to get through the crisis.— The White House (@WhiteHouse) March 18, 2020
This press conference again throws a huge national spotlight on the fact these press ghouls have a completely different agenda from the rest of America. They are not neutral journalists.

They are on China’s side for ideological & financial reasons.https://t.co/9DPWtgaMQS— Brian Cates //Flynn & Breitbart's Army! (@drawandstrike) March 18, 2020

We ARE at war...a silent war.

Trump calls himself a ‘wartime president’ over coronavirus as he invokes Defense Production Act https://t.co/ndNPL7fy0S #FoxNews— Lisa Mei Crowley (@LisaMei62) March 18, 2020

I only signed the Defense Production Act to combat the Chinese Virus should we need to invoke it in a worst case scenario in the future. Hopefully there will be no need, but we are all in this TOGETHER!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2020
Right on, President @realDonaldTrump! Illegal border crossers to be removed immediately to help stop the spread of the Wuhan Virus. https://t.co/9DF6Y9VtP9— Jeff Sessions (@jeffsessions) March 18, 2020

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Shift From The [CB] Establishment Back To Main Street Is Happening Now - Episode 2126a

It Has Begun, Message Sent, We Are Now Ready To Spring Forward - Episode 2126b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE CURE WILL SPREAD WORLDWIDE! SECRET COMMS!!! Redpill78

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FYI fwiw
I don't follow Polly. But julzee is good peeps and makes good points. She's returning me bit long-winded here but it's only a nine minute video. I'd also read some of the comments.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and you 'know' this because??

a media report perhaps?

How about this alternative....

JA was turned over the UK authorities to keep him safe. US couldn't assure his safety in Ecuador. Look what happened to Epstein right here in the US!
US Justice system is corrupt in some departments - witness General Flynn and Roger Stone utter fiasco trials... DOJ just 'lost' (wink nudge) ALL of Flynns records (yeah, sure they did) Trump just said he was considering a FULL pardon.
Is JA being mistreated in UK prison system?? Media reports?? Trust the media?? I don't think so.
Reposted for bigfoot to really read and comprehend.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If you think Trump threw Flynn under the bus, you have a minimal comprehension of the truth. Start with fusion gps, Steele Dossier, FISA warrants and see where that leads you. .
I don't get your point. Do you believe Flynn is a Russian agent? I don't. Why doesn't Trump pardon him? What has Trump been waiting for? I know the Steele Dossier is fake. I never believed in "Russian collusion".

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
FYI fwiw
I don't follow Polly. But julzee is good peeps and makes good points. She's returning me bit long-winded here but it's only a nine minute video. I'd also read some of the comments.

So here's the Polly video in question:

I think Julzee has missed the mark in her assessment of this Polly video and of Polly St. George herself.

First must be the "issue"/question/angst/disappointment in people who do NOT "toe the line" in ALL things Trump and Q. First it absolutely MUST be realized that humans are NOT robots and all one has to do is to simply change the program to get humans to what YOU or anybody else wants them to do. We are NOT mechanical beings made of standardized, easily replaceable bits of hardware that we can run down to the local Do-It Center or AutoZone to pick up and replace.

We ARE living, thinking, feeling beings with long memories and deep vested interests in ourselves, our families, our friends and acquaintances, our communities, the governance of those communities, our states and their governance, the USA where all those communities and states are, our work/profession and the current state of all those and the effect of those on us, our families, our friends, our business interests, and so on. Here at GIM II we interact with people of similar interests and around the thing which makes all of this world happen for all people and that is MONEY or more correctly our own personal quantity of money and what we can do and what others do increase that quantity of money or at the least not diminish that quantity of money.

In this quest to manage /keep/increase our money we have for the entirety of our each of our lives have had to deal with fake money, funny money and for the last 49 years fiat money. On top of that we have also had to contend with an increasingly corrupt government which has NEVER been anything like the kind of American government we learned about in school from the president on down to the local cop/deputy/dog-catcher. Lies, confusion, complexity, perplexity provide NO SOLID BASIS for monetary/social/legal/moral function in ANY country anywhere at any time in this world on this earth. Think of it as a low intensity hell.

When people get defrauded, are constantly lied to, have to constantly struggle on a minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day basis in a persistent quicksand just to live their hearts and minds harden to a degree in order to cope with experience and deal with the resistance to their objectives and goals. A consequence of this is a SOLID BASIS for questioning everyone and everything. This is based on their experience to this point in their life. Promises of others, especially politicians, bureaucrats, political types and their translators and Levites we call the lapdog press or now "FAKE NEWS" are ALL known to be lies BUT, we have developed well honed skill at deciphering those lies to get at what is actually happening at a basic level. So we've come to depend on the MSM because it provides us with the information input to decipher.

If you have ever had to personally deal with addictions which are at their basis merely an induced and entrenched HABIT you will not know but understand how and WHY it just so damned difficult for people to change or otherwise alter their habits and addictions. This applies also to recognizing realities/truth/facts/change/motives in others/changes in circumstances/Promises made and promises kept. Why? Because EACH AND EVERY person IS an individual and ALL learn to cope, understand, decipher and manage to move ahead by their own unique means. Remember, we are NOT standardized, quality controlled hardware stamped out in some factory. Neither will you or even God Himself improve them by putting them on an anvil and applying a hammer to them. They/we are what we are and will be what we will be until such time as WE choose to make changes in what we see, understand and do. Yes, we CAN be encouraged. Yes we CAN to a degree be manipulated if done skillfully. But in ALL cases we DO resist being forced and will make ourselves see the forcer to be the enemy and one to disregard and/or ignore until the forcer backs off or becomes such a threat/menace that the forcer is abolished.

Now, as to Polly, she has apparently reached a crisis point. The evil IS overwhelming. Some cope with this by stepping back, taking a deep breath, finding a means to refresh and rejuvenate, clear the head and heart THEN re-engage in the battle. Some never get to this point. Others get to this point and simply withdraw and fall back into old, failed, detrimental habit patterns This is the point where others best serve the person in crisis by being there with an open hand to help and a closed mouth to withhold judgment. Give them space to work through their crisis on their own. NO anvil and hammer tricks. Polly will get through this. She is neither weak or an idiot.

In the end we are but human. Trump is NOT Jesus and Q is not God. Errors WILL occur. We are NOT to put our "faith" in men We are merely to love people and give them the required room to EARN our respect. Polly has earned my respect. So has Dave from X22. So have many of the members here including those who still do not toe the Trump/Q line.