• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Regardless the transition with be extremely rough. That just can't be avoided so I think they've overestimated this prosperity. ....
I have read the NESARA details, and there was never a time, until now, that it ever seemed remotely possible.

MASSIVE wealth redistribution would be required.

The top 1% and those who engage in atrocities would basically have their wealth seized.

ALL central banks would need to be disbanded.

NO income taxation at fed and state levels.

ALL debt would need to be abolished and usury outlawed.

Honest money would need to be used.

It would be remarkably similar to Libya before Muammar Quaddafi was murdered.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Daily Decode: The INSTANT Red Pill

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
CDC Taskforce may be corrupted:

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think a debt jubilee would be the only way forward at this point. We are screwed without it. It would provide IMMEDIATE relief for a lot of people across the globe. Here's to hoping.
Well - lets consider this for a moment.

Are we talking about the complete cancelling of all outstanding debts? Or only some?

Is it a situation where everything gets cancelled and people get to keep what they possess? Does the renter get to keep the house or does the landlord get to keep all 15 of them?

Of course all pensions and retirement funds would immediately be worthless. Since there would no longer be any money (cant have money without corresponding debts behind each note) how do people transact business?

Would it be done in conjunction with the introduction of the new financial system?

If you agree to use the new system - with its implanted RFID chips and electronic money - you get to keep your house, car and stuff free and clear and no longer have any credit card or student loan debts. A fresh start...

If you dont agree - everything you own will be taken from you and you wont be allowed to participate in the new system.

Sounds plausible to me...

And after a few months of hardship due to the current mess - I would venture to guess that the vast majority of the public will go along with it.

Those that refuse to participate will be isolated, shunned and branded public enemy #1...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Are we talking about the complete cancelling of all outstanding debts? Or only some?

Is it a situation where everything gets cancelled and people get to keep what they possess? Does the renter get to keep the house or does the landlord get to keep all 15 of them?

Of course all pensions and retirement funds would immediately be worthless. Since there would no longer be any money (cant have money without corresponding debts behind each note) how do people transact business?

Would it be done in conjunction with the introduction of the new financial system?

If you agree to use the new system - with its implanted RFID chips and electronic money - you get to keep your house, car and stuff free and clear and no longer have any credit card or student loan debts. A fresh start...

If you dont agree - everything you own will be taken from you and you wont be allowed to participate in the new system.

And after a few months of hardship due to the current mess - I would venture to guess that the vast majority of the public will go along with it.

Those that refuse to participate will be isolated, shunned and branded public enemy #1...
IF we're to that point at the moment, which I don't think we are.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
The Daily Decode: The INSTANT Red Pill

This is a good video to share when you are trying to open someone's eyes.
Thanks for posting.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
IF we're to that point at the moment, which I don't think we are.
Yeah the timing is unclear...but it seems pretty clear the trajectory we are on...and where it leads...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Look how easily they will get the masses to accept the mark of the beast.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

This is one way to look at it and its frightening.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Do Not Fear (21 min 05 sec):

Published on Mar 22, 2020 by prayingmedic​
At approximately the 17:01 mark:
"The war is real. Information warfare. We're all being bombarded with a lot of fake information. Both from the mainstream media and from our friends. I have gotten more fake information from my followers on Twitter in the last three days than I have in the last three years. I've been inundated with false information. Information warfare."

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[CB] Economic System On The Chopping Block, Economic System Returned To The People - Episode 2128a

Do Not Fear, Look For Message, Dark To Light, Operators Ready - Episode 2128b

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
[CB] Economic System On The Chopping Block, Economic System Returned To The People - Episode 2128a

Do Not Fear, Look For Message, Dark To Light, Operators Ready - Episode 2128b

Amazing videos. Just amazing! Even I can see it now! This coming Friday, The Storm is upon us! A blind man can see it now!

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
that tank train is in San Diego and it's headed northbound either to Camp Pendleton or points north, Orange County, Los Angeles...from there it could head east or further north but from where it is, the only point forward is north...
Could you tell them to drop off some tanks in l.a.?

P.S. Thanks in advance...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Amazing videos. Just amazing! Even I can see it now! This coming Friday, The Storm is upon us! A blind man can see it now!
One can only hope. I'd love to see the CB system destroyed...the only thing is, what replaces it? A Constitutional monetary system or some other scheme that allows control by an elite few?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One thing that has given me hope is that while the Chinese economy was taking a hit, our unemployment numbers kept going up because we were sourcing American again instead of China. That shows me that we're on the right track...and maybe the Corona is just a cover to transition from the Fed....

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Could you tell them to drop off some tanks in l.a.?

P.S. Thanks in advance...
just noticing...if they're going north, and this is a video near sunset, they'll be running Orange and LA Counties under cover of darkness...

Probably a good thing...for the tanks

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
One can only hope. I'd love to see the CB system destroyed...the only thing is, what replaces it? A Constitutional monetary system or some other scheme that allows control by an elite few?
After 3 long years I finally trust the plan. I can't deny it any more. Too many pieces are fitting over the last week and a half. I'm certain there's a plan in place for that

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
After 3 long years I finally trust the plan. I can't deny it any more. Too many pieces are fitting over the last week and a half. I'm certain there's a plan in place for that
Do you have a huge bottle of anti-depressants just in case?
Bro, I'll be here with a bottle of tequila, if you share some of those pills you might have...

This shit has got-to-work, or else...

i'll have this bottle downed before i can even share a drop with you...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Do you have a huge bottle of anti-depressants just in case?
Bro, I'll be here with a bottle of tequila, if you share some of those pills you might have...

This shit has got-to-work, or else...

i'll have this bottle downed before i can even share a drop with you...
Dude, the pieces are all there and in place. I'll be shocked if it doesn't go down. In the event that it doesn't, I can be that angry old vindictive bastard. Ask Misty and GH. I'm not planning on pulling that guy out again.....I am 100% confident that this shit is going down in the next two weeks. It has to otherwise all that's been said and put into place will be for naught. Look around. Have you ever seen shit like this happening on a global scale? If this isn't the storm then there will be NO storm and we're all royally fucked.

Have faith, it doesn't cost anything and it lowers the blood pressure

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dude, the pieces are all there and in place. I'll be shocked if it doesn't go down. In the event that it doesn't, I can be that angry old vindictive bastard. Ask Misty and GH. I'm not planning on pulling that guy out again.....I am 100% confident that this shit is going down in the next two weeks. It has to otherwise all that's been said and put into place will be for naught. Look around. Have you ever seen shit like this happening on a global scale? If this isn't the storm then there will be NO storm and we're all royally fucked.

Interestingly enough, I am not afraid. Either it's going down or it's not. Not much I can do either way.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

LOL, ever Seen This?

LOL

dude, the only way i would have ever 'dreamt' of any of this is through watching some hollywood movie at some point...this, all of this, happening in Real Time, actually 'surprises' me

not to the point of how close 'we were to actually losing it all' but, to the point, these people are not going to go away...ever

you know the drill...

Interestingly enough, I am not afraid. Either it's going down or it's not. Not much I can do either way.
Short of being a good boyscout, no, not really...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
David Icke agrees with you, and the prospect of transitioning to a new economic system is thought provoking.

I am praying for Q+ and the Patriots.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Friends son guard unit is called up to "serve meals" in NW Ohio.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I gotta agree. Too many dominoes are all lined up at this point. Too many descriptions of this period have lined up.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I gotta agree. Too many dominoes are all lined up at this point. Too many descriptions of this period have lined up.
What has done it for me is all the predictions that used to frustrate me are actually happening now. That was my biggest bitch, all predictions but no happenings. Well, we're getting the happenings now fast and furious so I'm now fully on board. I'm not a faith kind of guy where some folks here are. I'm a facts guy and we're awash in facts now baby!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oddly enough it is the oil markets and really Palladium that has convinced me. I need to buy some back. Think new technologies

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So if Trump makes this tweet about the storm what are you all supposed to be doing. Running to the bunker and manning the turrets? Maybe monitor the boob tube.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Ya see! Even the Q Whisperer himself admits the lockdown isn't to arrest HRC.
When you are firing people you go from the top down. When you are arresting organized criminals you go from the bottom up. effective evidence gathering on the top happens that way. But don't worry, she and Obummer will have their day.

So if Trump makes this tweet about the storm what are you all supposed to be doing. Running to the bunker and manning the turrets? Maybe monitor the boob tube.

No, Grab a cold one and have a celebration.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When you are firing people you go from the top down. When you are arresting organized criminals you go from the bottom up. effective evidence gathering on the top happens that way. But don't worry, she and Obummer will have their day.

No, Grab a cold one and have a celebration.
I have a cold one like every night. Maybe I'll have a couple. :beer:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No, just sit back and listen while those who have been in the dark learn and ask us questions that they would otherwise never ask

Hey listen, you might be right and this Q stuff might all be bullshit. Given what will happen if you are I'm rootin' against that. No offense pal!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When do birds sing?

Its been a puzzle I have been pondering for quite some time...

FISA works both ways...

Thats another one I have been pondering...as it suggests that they are using FISA against the deep state...

So - when do birds sing?

I have been thinking in the springtime - as that is when I usually notice it...but just now I had another thought...

Birds sing when they feel safe.

Has the deep state been lulled to sleep thinking that nothing will happen and they have gotten sloppy with their comms - which would then be picked up via the FISA warrants? I dunno. Just speculating out loud (figuratively (in case Unca is lurking)).