• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Over 80% of deaths are 65+. Should help the SS remain solvent but they will tell us it is broke.
But if the nation is much more wealthy than they're letting on, it won't matter because we'll have wealth untold!

We spent $6 trillion on a war that returned nothing! We could all be living in mansions on the hill with that kind of dough! And that was just $6 trillion! Not counting all the aide and other boondoggles we've experienced.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is Trump Using The [CB] To Cripple The Corrupt Banking System? - Episode 2167a

Targets Have Been Painted, Treason Doesn’t Pay Well In The End - Episode 2167b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon May 6, 2020 - Locked On Target

prayingmedic

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wray's FBI Throws Comey Under The Bus, Renegade Getting Nervous Redpill78

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And do what? Be angry? The elites will have you at each others throats. You'll be angry, hungry, fighting and dying. Perfect
Hold on there Captain. If it became evident that there's been an actual cure for cancer that's existed literally for years, and you (i wouldn't wish this on anyone) lost your toddler to cancer, wouldn't you set your sights on the people who had the cure but were too greedy to release it?

In that scenario, all bets are off and historical behavior doesn't guarantee future behavior. Think about it!. If it were me I'd be laser focused on the guilty and see nothing else.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hold on there Captain. If it become evident that there's been an actual cure for cancer that's existed literally for years, and you (i wouldn't wish this on anyone) lost your toddlers to cancer, wouldn't you set your sights on the people who had the cure but were too greedy to release it?

In that scenario, all bet are off and historical behavior doesn't guarantee future behavior. Think about it!. If it were me I'd be laser focused on the guilty and see nothing else.
Think bomb vests were a thing. More like hunting man with one single purpose and don't care what you have to loose.......
Maybe that's why they want us all chipped. So they can see if anyone gets within their perimiter. Won't be much of a world left anyway at that point.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well duh.... that's kinda why I hate doctors. Most dont give a shit and just want money, others are too dumb to know better and a few realize what's happened and either go along to keep their job. Very few like this lady drop out and do as much real science as they can afford.
The above is stupidity writ large.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The above is stupidity writ large.
I imagine there is a generation gap here. Perhaps there was a time when doctors actually held your best interest at heart. But I here they also made house calls.

Does any doctor have your best interest at heart if they've prescribed a statin for you? HELL NO. How about those opiates they handed out like candy? Whether that was ignorance or malice doesnt really matter.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I imagine there is a generation gap here. Perhaps there was a time when doctors actually held your best interest at heart. But I here they also made house calls.

Does any doctor have your best interest at heart if they've prescribed a statin for you? HELL NO. How about those opiates they handed out like candy? Whether that was ignorance or malice doesnt really matter.
My son is a doctor.

He has saved more lives than you ever will... Hundreds. <-- Read that and compare/contrast to your hugely broad and ignorant brush painting evil and ignorance and malice to doctors.

He works till he drops. Then he drops on a cot in what amounts to a closet.

I have no chance whatsoever of receding your tide of knowledge-lack and understanding-lack, so I will just wrap this up with this:

Those who would make a blanket statement condemning and derogating those in a profession that has done so much for humanity do one thing very clearly: They demonstrate their lack of knowledge and lack of decency.

A LATE PS TO CLEAR UP A FURTHER BIT OF IGNORANCE:

Doctors used to make house-calls. Even Scooter did... Until the sue-crazy American legal system stepped in. All doctors nowadays are salaried employees. They are not ALLOWED to make house calls (think: LAWYERS!). Did that one get past the concrete?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Light it Up - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.7.20

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
how many people would be on the planet if every case of cancer were cured?
how many people....if the flu were to never occur?
how many people were birthed to give us people like George Soros (insert any name you like, the odds will be similar)?
how many more poor people would we have if abortion were illegal?

When 'these people' look at 'facts', they ask questions like these...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My son is a doctor.

He has saved more lives than you ever will... Hundreds. <-- Read that and compare/contrast to your hugely broad and ignorant brush painting evil and ignorance and malice to doctors.

He works till he drops. Then he drops on a cot in what amounts to a closet.

I have no chance whatsoever of receding your tide of knowledge-lack and understanding-lack, so I will just wrap this up with this:

Those who would make a blanket statement condemning and derogating those in a profession that has done so much for humanity do one thing very clearly: They demonstrate their lack of knowledge and lack of decency.

A LATE PS TO CLEAR UP A FURTHER BIT OF IGNORANCE:

Doctors used to make house-calls. Even Scooter did... Until the sue-crazy American legal system stepped in. All doctors nowadays are salaried employees. They are not ALLOWED to make house calls (think: LAWYERS!). Did that one get past the concrete?
Lawyers have definitely ruined all professions no doubt - they clearly deserve the lowest rung on my ladder. Lots of people work hard though, doesn't make em a hero, for instance those lawyers we were just talking about. I'm sure most think they are doing the right thing but that still doesn't mean they are. Many are waking up to the fact that maybe they weren't trained or taught properly. And if he is old enough to have been around then he probably has far better training than any younger doctor.

Do you really love the system that has been created to force him to work those hours and sleep on a cot?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
how many people would be on the planet if every case of cancer were cured?
how many people....if the flu were to never occur?
how many people were birthed to give us people like George Soros (insert any name you like, the odds will be similar)?
how many more poor people would we have if abortion were illegal?

When 'these people' look at 'facts', they ask questions like these...
Those questions are better left to a higher power than man. When we try to decide that, then things get real ugly.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Those questions are better left to a higher power than man. When we try to decide that, then things get real ugly.
If we don't address them, men like George Soros and Bill Gates, and Hitler and Stalin, et all, they will rise to power again...and they'll bring all the answers with them

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Those power hungry egoists will always be around. We just have to learn to shove their drivel back in their faces, never stop questioning, never take things for granted, and for the love of God don't just do your job. It seems like I've seen things like that said in this thread before...:ponder:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If we don't address them, men like George Soros and Bill Gates, and Hitler and Stalin, et all, they will rise to power again...and they'll bring all the answers with them
Those monsters rise to power because of fear. The little people fear losing their livelihood, fear being thrown into prison, etc. United we stand. Divided we fall. We let ourselves get divided on issues of race, religion, sex, wealth, etc. If can be used for dividing people, it will be used. People have to learn to see beyond their noses and think in terms of the long game. To reason things out to their conclusion. So many people are unable to do that and are easily manipulated.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lawyers have definitely ruined all professions no doubt - they clearly deserve the lowest rung on my ladder. Lots of people work hard though, doesn't make em a hero, for instance those lawyers we were just talking about. I'm sure most think they are doing the right thing but that still doesn't mean they are. Many are waking up to the fact that maybe they weren't trained or taught properly. And if he is old enough to have been around then he probably has far better training than any younger doctor.

Do you really love the system that has been created to force him to work those hours and sleep on a cot?
Somewhere in there above... wasn't there supposed to be an acknowledgement that YOU calling my son malicious and/or ignorant, and YOU pronouncing my son is only interested in money --- was just flat fucking wrong?

No?

Then -- Apparently now we are going to discuss whether and why I "love" the system that has gotten my son into a profession with the highest suicide, divorce, drug-addiction, alcoholism rate of ANY profession.

Just stop with the big broad brush about the medical profession. When he works ten days straight twelve hours per day, he does it to SAVE PEOPLES LIVES. He is "forced" by honor. And compassion. And skill.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Somewhere in there above... wasn't there supposed to be an acknowledgement that YOU calling my son malicious and/or ignorant, and YOU pronouncing my son is only interested in money --- was just flat fucking wrong?

No?

Then -- Apparently now we are going to discuss whether and why I "love" the system that has gotten my son into a profession with the highest suicide, divorce, drug-addiction, alcoholism rate of ANY profession.

Just stop with the big broad brush about the medical profession. When he works ten days straight twelve hours per day, he does it to SAVE PEOPLES LIVES. He is "forced" by honor. And compassion. And skill.
I'm sorry but I didn't call your son anything as I didn't even know you had a son. That is a broad general statement, no reason to take it personally. Everyone knows someone who is a something. a lawyer, a doctor, a cop, teacher, etc. It's the systems that have been corrupted. Most people are still good and just trying to get by, but at some point that is just not good enough as it leads to where we are now. Which is in a heap of trouble.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
California Wants to Quarantine People with COVID-19 (Plus Contacts), Even Removing Them from Homes
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:06:49 AM
It's time to wake up.
Q

Big Tech and MSM Trying to Silence Q Discussion Ahead of 2020 Election to Protect the D's
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:19:31 AM

EXa_OTX0AEp3bC.jpg
When do you expend ammunition?
For what purpose?
Prevent public exposure of truth [slow limit reach]?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to instill 'fear' into users re: discussing 'Q' re: risk of account termination?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to silence a 'conspiracy' they deem to have significant potential [anti-[D]] ramifications re: 2020 P_election?
You have more power and influence than you realize.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

Russia and China Both Using HCQ to Treat COVID-19
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:26:03 AM
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020...oven-malaria-drug-to-treat-coronavirus-a70025
Russia using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
Source of HCQ: China
China using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
The more you know…
Q

Only the Gazillionth Time We've Seen a Q Drop Seconds Before a POTUS Tweet
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:47:51 AM
Calculating 'lag' near impossible.
Watch the news today, tomorrow, next week.
Q

Q Posts Links to Patriot Twitter Accounts to Expand Reach, Prevent Collapse and Maintain Unity
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 12:08:11 PM
Facts v Fiction
Bridging [posting of Patriot TWIT accounts] serves to expand reach, prevent collapse, and maintain strength through UNITY.
Q

BOOM: Justice Department Dropping Flynn’s Criminal Case!!!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 12:35:40 PM

f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d71fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920.png
LET FREEDOM RING!
Q

D's Going After Bill Barr Now (As Predicted in Drop 3932)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 2:59:20 PM

EXcSrZDX0A0En2L.png
https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1258484733559930880
Keep watching the news.
Q

Russia Investigation Transcripts and Documents
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 4:04:04 PM
https://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/
Q

Dig: Acting DNI Director Grenell To Release New Trove of Russia Probe Documents Tomorrow
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 5:58:25 PM
https://twitter.com/kevincorke/status/1258541890909044736
Be ready to dig, Anons.
Meat.
Q

Show of Force: AC-130 Gunship Lights up the Night
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 6:00:16 PM
https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/gunships/ac-130-gunship-lights-up-the-night/658552061001
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 6:27:25 PM
https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1258549552900014080
Focus on tomorrow, first.
Q

Stealth Bomber, Drain It.
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 6:29:53 PM

EXdFCReU8AE2UeS.jpg

5a9066b5aae605cd008b4648.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
California Wants to Quarantine People with COVID-19 (Plus Contacts), Even Removing Them from Homes
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:06:49 AM
It's time to wake up.
Q

Big Tech and MSM Trying to Silence Q Discussion Ahead of 2020 Election to Protect the D's
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:19:31 AM

EXa_OTX0AEp3bC.jpg
When do you expend ammunition?
For what purpose?
Prevent public exposure of truth [slow limit reach]?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to instill 'fear' into users re: discussing 'Q' re: risk of account termination?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to silence a 'conspiracy' they deem to have significant potential [anti-[D]] ramifications re: 2020 P_election?
You have more power and influence than you realize.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

Russia and China Both Using HCQ to Treat COVID-19
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:26:03 AM
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020...oven-malaria-drug-to-treat-coronavirus-a70025
Russia using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
Source of HCQ: China
China using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
The more you know…
Q

Only the Gazillionth Time We've Seen a Q Drop Seconds Before a POTUS Tweet
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 11:47:51 AM
Calculating 'lag' near impossible.
Watch the news today, tomorrow, next week.
Q

Q Posts Links to Patriot Twitter Accounts to Expand Reach, Prevent Collapse and Maintain Unity
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 12:08:11 PM
Facts v Fiction
Bridging [posting of Patriot TWIT accounts] serves to expand reach, prevent collapse, and maintain strength through UNITY.
Q
...and the elastic is stretched a little tighter, creeping ever closer to the inevitable snap!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FINALLY!!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
WHAT WOULD YOU DO if your six year old son or daughter tested positive for COVID19 and was taken from your home to a quarantine center by Ventura Health Authorities?
They had better bring body bags. No one will take my child from me against my will. My children do NOT belong to the state.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Kevin Shipp – Deep State & Dems Terrified of Trump Win in November

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm sorry but I didn't call your son anything as I didn't even know you had a son. That is a broad general statement, no reason to take it personally. Everyone knows someone who is a something. a lawyer, a doctor, a cop, teacher, etc. It's the systems that have been corrupted. Most people are still good and just trying to get by, but at some point that is just not good enough as it leads to where we are now. Which is in a heap of trouble.
Pay attention, buster -- My son is a doctor. Words have meaning. Your words.

To quote some shit:

"Well duh.... that's kinda why I hate doctors." <-- Tell me just how Scotty is not included in your lying hate?

"Most dont give a shit and just want money, others are too dumb to know better and a few realize what's happened and either go along to keep their job."

I would say that red vomit above absolutely must include my son. Let's see where Scotty fits in:

Doesn't give a shit <-- Not so, and you know it.
Just wants money <-- Nope.
Too dumb to know better <-- He is Board Certified (only 40% of doctors even TRY, an 60% of them fail).

Goes along to keep his job <-- No.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That absolutely covers the entire population of the medical profession, and your hate has embarrassed you (actually, it has not embarrassed you enough to grow a pair and flat apologize while you modify that red hate).

It sounds like something Schiff would say.

You do not have to love doctors. You CAN go ahead and hate for whatever reason blows your skirt up. But don't fucking LIE and think you will get away with it.

Capische?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 5.7.20: Laser FOCUS LOCK on [DS] Target. Pain is coming.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

To quote some shit:

"Well duh.... that's kinda why I hate doctors." <-- Tell me just how Scotty is not included in your lying hate?

"Most dont give a shit and just want money, others are too dumb to know better and a few realize what's happened and either go along to keep their job."

I would say that red vomit above absolutely must include my son. Let's see where Scotty fits in:

Too dumb to know better <-- He is Board Certified (only 40% of doctors even TRY, an 60% of them fail).

That absolutely covers the entire population of the medical profession, and your hate has embarrassed you (actually, it has not embarrassed you enough to grow a pair and flat apologize while you modify that red hate).

You do not have to love doctors. You CAN go ahead and hate for whatever reason blows your skirt up. But don't fucking LIE and think you will get away with it.

Capische?
I get it, you are proud of your son and should be. Hate is a strong word. He would have to earn my respect like any other person. Pretend he's a lawyer now and would you feel any differently?

The whole system is broken. These people don't earn any extra respect just because they wear a robe. I've met many and am usually not that impressed. And if they are impressive then that's when the state shows up and threatens to take away that precious certification and license. Just like they've done to Dr. Mikotvich.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

To quote some shit:

Capische?
Step back and take a breath, brother. I think you may be reading a bit too much into his comments due to your personal connection. I understand your point of view and you defend it because it IS personal. I don't think it was personal on his behalf. At least I did not take it that way and I have some very dear friends in the medical field.

I know of a few of the doctors he was describing. I wouldn't go see them if I was dying. Kind of like the thugs who give law enforcement officers a bad name. I'm sure your son is true blue. But I don't think Voodoo meant it that way.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Step back and take a breath, brother. I think you may be reading a bit too much into his comments due to your personal connection. I understand your point of view and you defend it because it IS personal. I don't think it was personal on his behalf. At least I did not take it that way and I have some very dear friends in the medical field.

I know of a few of the doctors he was describing. I wouldn't go see them if I was dying. Kind of like the thugs who give law enforcement officers a bad name. I'm sure your son is true blue. But I don't think Voodoo meant it that way.
I agree. My daughter is an NP and I didn't take what voodoo said personally either. 'Take a step back and take a breath' seems like very sound advice IMHO Unca.

Chill dude!:band player 4:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So I suppose this is the BOOM week. Any idea on how long the next steps and some actual offense may be coming? I still think this has to be well underway before October or they won't even be able to get a semblance of a vote going. It is good to see some results though, surely.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Kevin Shipp – Deep State & Dems Terrified of Trump Win in November

Props to Greg, he does an outstanding job of picking and interviewing guests. He should be an anchor on the nightly news channels. You know if we had no need for a giant Q conspiracy theory.

chieftain

Silver Miner
Why put them on the ladder at all?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://apnews.com/ae1ad252bb13490d...Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

Justice Department dropping Flynn’s Trump-Russia case
By MICHAEL BALSAMO and ERIC TUCKER39 minutes ago

1 of 6
FILE - In this Sept. 10, 2019 file photo, Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, leaves the federal court following a status conference in Washington. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an abrupt about-face, the Justice Department on Thursday said it is dropping the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning a prosecution that became a rallying cry for the president and his supporters in attacking the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

The action was a stunning reversal for one of the signature cases brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. It comes even though prosecutors for the past three years have maintained that Flynn lied to the FBI in a January 2017 interview about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn himself admitted as much, pleading guilty before later asking to withdraw the plea, and he became a key cooperator for Mueller as the special counsel investigated ties between Russia and Trump’s 2016 political campaign.

Thursday’s action was swiftly embraced by Trump, who has relentlessly tweeted about the “outrageous” case and last week pronounced Flynn “exonerated,” and it is likely to energize supporters of the president who have taken up the retired Army lieutenant general as a cause.

But it will also add to Democratic complaints that Attorney General William Barr is excessively loyal to the president, and could be a distraction for a Justice Department that for months has sought to focus on crimes arising from the coronavirus.

“Attorney General Barr’s politicization of justice knows no bounds,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said. She accused Barr’s department of “dropping the case to continue to cover up for the president.”

Shortly before the filing was submitted, Brandon Van Grack, a Mueller team member and veteran prosecutor on the case, withdrew from the prosecution, a possible sign of disagreement with the decision.

After the Flynn announcement, Trump declared that his former aide had been “an innocent man” all along. He accused Obama administration officials of targeting Flynn and said, “I hope that a big price is going to be paid.” At one point he went further, saying of the effort investigating Flynn: “It’s treason. It’s treason.”

In court documents filed Thursday, the Justice Department said that after reviewing newly disclosed information and other materials, it agreed with Flynn’s lawyers that his interview with the FBI should never have taken place because his contacts with the Russian ambassador were “entirely appropriate.” The Flynn interview, the department said, was “conducted without any legitimate investigative basis.”

The U.S. attorney reviewing the Flynn case, Jeff Jensen, formally recommended dropping it to Barr last week, the course of action vehemently and publicly recommended by Trump, who appointed Barr to head the Justice Department.

Barr has increasingly challenged the federal Trump-Russia investigation, saying in a television interview last month that it was started “without any basis.” In February, he overruled a decision by prosecutors in the case of Roger Stone, a longtime Trump friend and adviser, in favor of a more lenient recommended sentence.

Jensen said in a statement that he “briefed Attorney General Barr on my findings, advised him on these conclusions, and he agreed.”

The department’s action comes amid an internal review into the handling of the case and an aggressive effort by Flynn’s lawyers to challenge the basis for the prosecution. The lawyers cited newly disclosed FBI emails and notes last week to allege that Flynn was improperly trapped into lying when agents interviewed him at the White House days after Trump’s inauguration.

None of the documents appeared to undercut the central allegation that Flynn had misled the FBI.

Thursday’s filing was the latest dramatic development in a years-old case full of twists and turns. In recent months, Flynn’s attorneys have leveled a series of allegations about the FBI’s actions and asked to withdraw his guilty plea. A judge has rejected most of the claims and not ruled on others, including the bid to revoke the plea.

Earlier this year, Barr appointed Jensen, the top federal prosecutor in St. Louis to investigate the handling of Flynn’s case.

As part of that process, the Justice Department gave Flynn’s attorneys internal FBI correspondence, including one handwritten note from a senior FBI official that mapped out internal deliberations about the purpose of the Flynn interview: “What’s our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” the official wrote.

Other documents show the FBI had been prepared weeks before its interview to drop its investigation into whether he was acting at the direction of Russia. Later that month, though, as the White House insisted that Flynn had never discussed sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, FBI officials grew more concerned by Flynn’s conversations with the diplomat and kept the investigation open to question him about that. Two agents visited him at the White House on Jan. 24, 2017.

But Thursday’s filing, signed by District of Columbia U.S. Attorney Tim Shea, says the FBI had no basis to continue investigating Flynn after failing to find he had done anything illegal. It says there was nothing on his Russia calls “to indicate an inappropriate relationship between Mr. Flynn and a foreign power.” The department also contends Flynn’s answers during the interview were equivocal and indirect, rather than false, and weren’t relevant to the underlying investigation into whether the Trump campaign and Russia were illegally coordinating.

The memo also cites what it describes as internal uncertainty within the FBI over whether Flynn had lied, noting that the agents who interviewed him reported that he had a “very sure demeanor” and that-then FBI Director James Comey had said it was a “close” call.

In addition to Democratic lawmakers, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lambasted the new action. He said the FBI was obligated to interview Flynn “to better understand why he was talking to Russian officials.” Flynn’s lies, McCabe said, “added to our concerns about his relationship with the Russian government.”

Flynn pleaded guilty, among the first of the president’s aides to admit guilt in Mueller’s investigation. He acknowledged that he lied about his conversations with Kislyak, in which he encouraged Russia not to escalate tensions with the U.S. over sanctions imposed by the Obama administration for election interference.

He provided such extensive cooperation that prosecutors said he was entitled to a sentence of probation instead of prison.

However, his sentencing hearing was abruptly cut short after Flynn, facing a stern rebuke from U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, asked to be able to continue cooperating and earn credit toward a more lenient sentence.

His then-attorneys pointedly noted in their sentencing memo that the FBI had not warned him that it was against the law to lie when they interviewed him.

He later hired new attorneys, including conservative commentator Sidney Powell, who have taken a far more confrontational stance to the government. The lawyers accused prosecutors of withholding documents and evidence they said was favorable to the case and have repeatedly noted that one of the two agents who interviewed Flynn was fired for having sent derogatory text messages about Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Central banks and the federal reserve explained.

1781 - the very first central bank is chartered by the continental congress and established in America. It was fixed and modeled after the Central Bank of England. That is to say it practiced “fractional reserve lending”. A practice that allows banks to loan out 10 times more money than it actually has on deposits. Essentially creating money that doesn’t exist in the first place. It is named the “Bank of North America”. Two Agents of Rothchilds English banking house, named Robert Morris and Thomas Wilding, became the president of that bank.

1785 - the central bank charter was not renewed because the bank failed to rectify the depression that we suffered after the revolutionary war. The bank became massively unpopular with the people. So the first attempt at a privately controlled central bank in America dies after just 4 years. You can also thank Jefferson, Madison and many other founders who were outspoken against the banks.

1791- Hamilton, the first treasury secretary, and also the protege of Robert Morris, copy’s and pastes the original central banks “charter”. He reintroduces the bill to congress as if it were brand new - for the adoption of another privately owned central bank in America. This time it’s named “The first bank of the United States”. The bill from Hamilton passes. Robert Morris and Thomas wilding once again become it’s directors. Same players, different bank name. Jefferson Franklin and Madison are appalled. 20% of the bank belonged to Government. The other 80% shareholders were private, meaning their names were never revealed. We now know it was in fact the Banking house of Rothchild in London and Frankfurt who owned majority of its shares.

1811- the central Banks 20 year charter is not renewed by congress because once again they caused massive depressions and the people were wiser and more keen to fraud back then. It dies. Rothchild famously warned that if the bank charter wasn’t renewed by congress, then America would face another war.

1812- 5 months after Rothchilds warning, England and America go to war. This war brings America into another economic depression. 1816- desperate to fix the economic depression, Congress introduces yet another Central bank bill called “The Second Bank of United States”. It’s a duplication of the original 2 banks that had already failed. It passes with another 20 year charter.

1828- Andrew Jackson is Elected by the people on the promise to destroy the central bank. He was elected 8 years before the bank charter would be up for renewal. During his first term, Andrew Jackson contents himself draining the swamp of 2000 federal employees and agents of the bank in high places.

1832 - just before the next election, the central bank tries to renew its charter 4 years early. Jackson Vetoes the early renewal. Jackson wins re-election in a landslide despite the central banks pouring 2 million dollars into his opponent: Henry Clays campaign. Jackson’s campaign slogan was “Jackson and No Bank!”

January 1833 Jackson’s second term begins. October 1 1833 - Jackson orders his treasury secretary to remove government deposits of gold and silver from the Central Bank. His first treasurer refused. Jackson fired him. His second treasurer also refused to remove the deposits. Jackson quickly fires him as well. Finally Jackson’s third treasurer obeys Jacksons order and removes the gold and silver deposits from The Second Bank of The United States.

1835 - for two years Jackson sells government land out west and uses that money to repay the final installment for the national deficit. The only president to ever repay the national debt. With no reserves and no assets on their balance sheet - the central bank system in America dies for 77 years. Years later when asked his greatest accomplishment, he famously said from his deathbed “I’m the man who killed the bank!”

1861 - The central Bank of England finances the southern states in the civil war against the northern states. The Central banks of Europe wanted to divide the nation to more easily control it in the future. Lincoln knew that the power of the United States depended on keeping all of the states together. The war was not about slaves. To Lincoln It was about maintaining the union no matter the cost. He said so many times. The central Bank of England meets with Lincoln and offers him a loan to fight the south (who they were already financing). They offered Lincoln a war loan at 34% interest. Lincoln says “thanks, but no thanks”; proceeds to print $500,000,000 greenbacks, debt free at 0% interest to finance and win the war. It won the war but caused a huge depression. Wars do that because it forces nations to inflate their own currency by printing more and more as they try to defend themselves. This is how they set up nations to finally accept their central bank deals.

1910 - Rothchild agents, Paul Warburg, Kuhn Loeb, Senator Aldrich and a few other famous New York bankers got together on Jekyll Island. They draft up the federal reserve bill over a 9 day period. These men were actually competitors at the time, but the time was now ripe to join forces with each other and consolidate their power. These men made up 1/4 of the worlds wealth at that time.

1913 - Federal Reserve Act and 16 amendment is passed by congress and Woodrow Wilson signs off. this is the central banking system we live in for 107 years now. Responsible for buying up all the free press in America. Responsible for every war during the last century. Responsible for every boom and bust in the markets.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Knows, That’s Why We See The Push To Open The Economy - Episode 2168a

Knock, Knock, The [DS] Has You, Time To Wake Up, Flynn Exonerated, Pain - Episode 2168b