• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The System Is Being Pushed To The Edge, The [CB] Economic System Is Run By Criminals: Rob Kirby

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
D's Timed Delivery of Impeachment Articles to Draw Attention Away from the 1st US COVID-19 Infection
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 10:53:05 AM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-china-sign-historic-trade-deal
Dates are important.
January 15, 2020.
>Historic trade deal w/ China signed
>>China loses billions in clawback
>[Held][Timed] impeachment articles are delivered to Senate
>FIRST case of COVID-19 lands in UNITED STATES [Seattle-Tacoma International Airport]
Do the Chinese like losing?
Do the Chinese want POTUS removed/replaced P_elec_2020?
Do the Chinese want BIDEN installed P_elec_2020?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

Russia, Russia, Russia was a Complete Farce Orchestrated by the DNC and the Propaganda Pushing MSM
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 11:11:26 AM
THE MEDIA [CONSPIRACY TV] IS DEAD.
SHADOW ARM [D].
Q

Video Meme: COVID-19 Used to Control You
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 11:16:01 AM
Difficult truth.
Q

Video of Patriots, Flags and Trucks on the Beach
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 11:28:23 AM
Patriotism is on the rise.
Will you stand?
https://www.army.mil/values/oath.html
Q

Creepy: Justin Trudeau Asks Moms to Step of out of the Room so He Can Talk to Their Kids
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 12:19:26 PM
Awake yet?
Q

Q Patriots in Serbia
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 12:33:08 PM
The Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q Reinforces that Rogue "Splinter Cells" Accounted for 1% of the CIA/FBI/DOJ/NSA
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 12:48:43 PM
Anonymous9 May 2020 - 12:32:34 PM​
>>9096158​
Explain why the FUCK you think they are BOOMS? They are flat out LIES. Logically speaking, the numbers don't fucking add up.​
>>9096199 (/pb)
Your assumption defaults back to a position of full understanding.
A 'splinter cell' can be completely separate from its primary origin and/or source.
Therefore, [1%] holds water.
Q

Video Meme: The Coup Failed
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 2:46:39 PM
https://twitter.com/jokesonus4sure/status/1259220424392495104
Q

Video Meme: The Coup Failed (Part 2)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 2:59:30 PM
https://twitter.com/jokesonus4sure/status/1259225959007281152
Part 2
Q

Obama's Propaganda and Lies Regarding Flynn
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 3:10:10 PM
https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1259098515122335750
Propaganda and lies.
Welcome to the [D] party.
Q

Joe Biden and China Best Buds
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 3:20:08 PM

EXmtIXjU4AEbjdg.jpg

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What did he say after he asked them to leave? Who's playing whom here?
1589066988158.png

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/trudeau-mothers-day

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau used a few minutes of his daily press briefing Saturday to remind kids to do something nice for their moms this Sunday for Mother’s Day.

He began by asking moms watching his update to leave the room and dramatically paused for a few moments to let them leave.

“Tomorrow is Mother’s Day, kids. It’s a special day for all the people who are mothers to us… So let’s show them how much we love and care about them,” he said. “You might want to get up early to make her breakfast, or ask dad to help you get her some flowers.”

He added that those who are far away from their mothers could schedule a video chat.

“Whatever you do, I’m sure what you choose to do will make her day,” he said. The gestures can express “how much she has your full support and full love during this difficult time, but all the time as well.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What did he say after he asked them to leave? Who's playing whom here?
thought the same thing...

Transcripts Show Either Andrew McCabe or James Clapper Lied About Obama-Flynn Briefing
Posted at 1:00 pm on May 9, 2020
by Bonchie

FILE – In this Monday, May 8, 2017, file photo, former National Intelligence Director James Clapper testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington. Two former top intelligence officials are harshly criticizing President Donald Trump for not standing up to Russia for meddling in the presidential election. Clapper wonders aloud whether the president’s real aim is to make “Russia Great Again.” (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)

What a tangled web they weave.

The newly released transcripts of the House Russia investigation, which were long covered up by Rep. Adam Schiff, have been a gold mine of information so far. We’ve seen stunning revelations, such as the fact that Schiff has been lying for years about those interviews containing “non-circumstantial” evidence of collusion. We’ve also seen admissions from many former Obama officials that they helped propagate a witch hunt based on nothing whatsoever.

Now, several other passages are being examined which appear to clearly show that either Andrew McCabe or James Clapper lied about who briefed Obama about the Flynn phone call.

My suspicion is that Clapper is the one lying here. It makes the most sense, as he appears to be trying to protect Barack Obama. By saying no, he puts a wall up between this issue and the former President, shielding him from questions about his knowledge and any actions he took to push the issue.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Has anyone noticed that Barr hasn't done a God damned thing? He flaps his mouth a lot but hasn't done a God damned thing! I'm beginning to question his intentions! Enough with the faith and the hope shit. Show me the money or GTFO!

"We have it all!!" Well WTF? Start playing your cards!!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Has anyone noticed that Barr hasn't done a God damned thing? He flaps his mouth a lot but hasn't done a God damned thing! I'm beginning to question his intentions!
How do you know what he's doing? He's got 100's under him 'doing it'...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How do you know what he's doing? He's got 100's under him 'doing it'...
Doin' what exactly?

I'll wait!

We're losing ground every day!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
LOL! If you weren't a guy I'd think you were on your period!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
LOL! If you weren't a guy I'd think you were on your period!
No seriously! 'We have it all!' Fine, what are they going to do with it, and when?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Obama's AG did the same thing Barr just did for Flynn

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
General Flynn Exonerated! as the evidence mounts against Obama...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm thinking it's hitting the sauce a bit early in the day....
I wish!!

Edit: OK, that was just my impatience bubbling up again. It's a new day, the Sun is shining and my mind is reset!

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the only thing Obama did by speaking up, by coming out of 'retirement', to say anything, is to paint a target on his back...he's a fool who's a tool, and the target reads: Kick Me!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Has anyone noticed that Barr hasn't done a God damned thing? He flaps his mouth a lot but hasn't done a God damned thing! I'm beginning to question his intentions! Enough with the faith and the hope shit. Show me the money of GTFO!

"We have it all!!" Well WTF? Start playing your cards!!!
Ya know, I get the impatience because I'm in the same boat. IF this whole case isn't done "by the book" (and not the Susan Rice "by the book" either) AND public opinion isn't brought to bear against the perpetrators, then there won't be any justice. There will be riots in the street, insurrections, "burning Kansas" as it were except all across the nation...especially if Obama actually was involved (as it's starting to appear).

You think people are going nuts because of a jogging criminal being gunned down, wait until their beloved Obama gets perp walked. The joint will be rocking and not in a good way.

I told a loony lib 3 years ago that the Mueller investigation had to be done by the book and above board for it to be legitimate....turns out, it wasn't anything more than a cover job to try to get Trump impeached. ANY justice meted out to the Obama admin officials needs to be more than by the book...it needs to be absolutely above reproach...otherwise, we're no better than the banana republic Obama tried to turn us into.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Some very good questions, all; so I guess we now know that Rod Rosenstein worked with Mueller to perpetuate the SC investigation.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: eaffbb No.9105563
May 10 2020 00:07:52 (EST) NEW
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.
Why did [Hussein] shadow POTUS re: [F] trips?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: Iran?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: [CLAS 1-99]?
Why did [McMaster] target and remove loyal intel operatives inside WH?
Why did [McMaster] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Coats] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Bolton] prevent decals-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Ryan] prevent subpoena power of (R) Congress?
Why did [Rosenstein] work to entrap and install blockade [SC]?
Why did [Rosenstein] install [Mueller] knowing zero evidence of Russia collusion?
Why did [Mueller] attempt to retake FBI DIR position?
Why did [Mueller][Rosenstein] drag out SC investigation if known no Russia collusion pre + start?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] actively leak to MSM?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] orchestrate fake whistleblower report w/ [Schiff][Atkinson][CLAS 1-9] to sabotage and initiate impeachment?
Why did [Pelosi] rush impeachment investigation?
Why did [Pelosi] then hold impeachment article(s) until Jan 15?
Why did [Schiff] push false 'Russia evidence' narrative post closed door interviews [no evidence of collusion]?
Why did [Schiff] coordinate w/ WH NSC [through proxy] to arrange for Ukraine whistleblower?
Why did [Schiff] actively leak knowingly false statements during-post classified sessions to MSM?
Why did [Schiff] illegally surveil [phone] members of WH legal team, media, and Congress?
What Pentagon officials [CLAS 1-99 _subject] tendered resignation within a 2 week period?
Why did [Omarosa Manigault Newman] attempt to entrap POTUS through secret and illegal recordings?
Why did [Soros] finance anti-POTUS events and organizations across US?
Why did [CLAS 1-99] organize and push propaganda [smear] campaign through use of MSM & Hollywood?
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
INSURGENCY.
IRREGULAR WARFARE.
THE GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN HISTORY.
What are they trying to prevent?
Who are they trying to protect?
Q

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not true. There have been Walmart outbreaks that have closed stores.
Pretty sure some Amazon employees also tested positive but the company refused to do much if anything. That's part of the reason the others wanted a walkout.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ya know, I get the impatience because I'm in the same boat. IF this whole case isn't done "by the book" (and not the Susan Rice "by the book" either) AND public opinion isn't brought to bear against the perpetrators, then there won't be any justice. There will be riots in the street, insurrections, "burning Kansas" as it were except all across the nation...especially if Obama actually was involved (as it's starting to appear).

You think people are going nuts because of a jogging criminal being gunned down, wait until their beloved Obama gets perp walked. The joint will be rocking and not in a good way.

I told a loony lib 3 years ago that the Mueller investigation had to be done by the book and above board for it to be legitimate....turns out, it wasn't anything more than a cover job to try to get Trump impeached. ANY justice meted out to the Obama admin officials needs to be more than by the book...it needs to be absolutely above reproach...otherwise, we're no better than the banana republic Obama tried to turn us into.
I don't trust anyone not named Trump is that DC circus and won't put my faith in any of them. I'll continue to demand that they put up or shut up. Yeah I'm impatient and yes, I know you're right. I'm constantly struggling internally as I'm sure many here do to see this thing move out into the light so the public has no choice but to face the truth that many of us have recognized here for a long time

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
After seeing some others begin to show interest and send me stuff to watch / read when I ask them about something I sent them they sometimes blow it off. Is it time? Is it interest? They keep talking about it but in more of a passing pissing and moaning sort of way.

While we here are way ahead of the curve pressure is building...... for us (that is our burden with being ahead of the curve)...... more pressure bigger bang? At what point is enough pressure? At what point does this have everyone's attention. Is this "flattening the curve" dragging things out to make more and more take notice? With things beginning to open up will it take the average Joe's attention away and back to sports & famous idiots? Will this continue to escalate? When will it pop? What affects will the pop bring? Perp walk pencil neck and anything happen? Perp walk killary and they have to pay attention & report on it? That would be hard to spin any way. Perp walk kenyan and burn the city's down? How much more needs to be exposed and at what pace to keep raising this from heating up to a simmer to a soft boil to a hard boil to an explosion? What is the timeline? We here are thinking it's gotta be before the election........ does it? What if they are not allowed to cheat? What if the exit's are blocked to cheating? What if Flynn is a crumb and much bigger things will be exposed over months? What if they are swift military trials instead of some drawn out civil affair?

We keep talking about playing for keeps. What if this is bigger than POTUS seat. What if this is about destroying and arresting the entire swamp and flipping both branches so bigger things can be accomplished?

I will say it seems to me that libs bag of evil is running low or empty and Trumpo has a LOT of ammo ready to go. Libs seem to be reeking more and more of desperation. Trump has 150K sealed indictments sitting waiting and a sitting army ready to eliminate problems with a tweet.

There is also a LOT OF THINGS to fit in........ corruption, pedo's, murder, theft, child abductions, and much much more.

Enough has come true I think Q is ligit and seemingly picking up speed but I wanna see necks in nooses now dammit! But that's the frustrating price I pay for being ahead of the curve........

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Q
The Payseurs?

Enough has come true I think Q is ligit and seemingly picking up speed but I wanna see necks in nooses now dammit! But that's the frustrating price I pay for being ahead of the curve........
We here have been given a window to 'see' into the future in Q posts. We 'know things' the rest of the world only scoffs at. I myself see how ignorant the masses really are. They do not think, they regurgitate what they are told by the various outlets of 'news' they happen upon.

I've stopped watching the MSM in almost every form, but I can see how anyone who hasn't 'cut the leash' laps it up as the truth.

Once you are awakened you 'see' like the guy in the movie "They Live" when he puts on those sunglasses. Once you lose your ignorance you can never get it back.

It's really easy to dismiss Q as a conspiracy theory... heck if you watch any of the Q videos on youtube they tell you in a clickable link right under the video:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 9.26.37 AM.png

so for God's sake don't waste your precious time!

The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by someone using the name Q, a presumably American[10] individual, but probably later a group of people,[11][12] claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. Q has falsely accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and has claimed that Donald Trump feigned collusion with Russians in order to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[13][14][15] "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the Department of Energy. QAnon believers commonly tag their social media posts with the hashtag #WWG1WGA, signifying the motto "where we go one, we go all."​
The conspiracy theory, mainly disseminated by supporters of President Trump under the names The Storm and The Great Awakening—QAnon's precepts and vocabulary are closely related to the religious concepts of millenarianism and apocalypticism[16]—has been characterized as "baseless",[17][18][19] "unhinged",[20] and "evidence-free".[21] Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult"[22] and "some of the Internet's most outré Trump fans".[23]
According to Travis View, who has studied the QAnon phenomenon and written about it extensively for The Washington Post, the essence of the conspiracy theory is that​
there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump,[16]

who was elected to put a stop to the cabal, and whose struggles behind the scenes are being revealed by "Q".[16] "The Storm" is an anticipated event in which thousands of people, members of the cabal, will be arrested, possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country.[16] The result will be salvation and a utopia on earth.[24]

But we know better.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I mean the far-right comment outs the whole statement as propaganda. Anyone who spends two minutes looking through the material can see it is anti-Bush and pro JFK. How is that Far-Right again?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Shadow Presidency, Shadow Government and the Greatest Political Scandal in History
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 May 2020 - 11:07:52 PM
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.
Why did [Hussein] shadow POTUS re: [F] trips?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: Iran?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: [CLAS 1-99]?
Why did [McMaster] target and remove loyal intel operatives inside WH?
Why did [McMaster] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Coats] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Bolton] prevent decals-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Ryan] prevent subpoena power of (R) Congress?
Why did [Rosenstein] work to entrap and install blockade [SC]?
Why did [Rosenstein] install [Mueller] knowing zero evidence of Russia collusion?
Why did [Mueller] attempt to retake FBI DIR position?
Why did [Mueller][Rosenstein] drag out SC investigation if known no Russia collusion pre + start?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] actively leak to MSM?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] orchestrate fake whistleblower report w/ [Schiff][Atkinson][CLAS 1-9] to sabotage and initiate impeachment?
Why did [Pelosi] rush impeachment investigation?
Why did [Pelosi] then hold impeachment article(s) until Jan 15?
Why did [Schiff] push false 'Russia evidence' narrative post closed door interviews [no evidence of collusion]?
Why did [Schiff] coordinate w/ WH NSC [through proxy] to arrange for Ukraine whistleblower?
Why did [Schiff] actively leak knowingly false statements during-post classified sessions to MSM?
Why did [Schiff] illegally surveil [phone] members of WH legal team, media, and Congress?
What Pentagon officials [CLAS 1-99 _subject] tendered resignation within a 2 week period?
Why did [Omarosa Manigault Newman] attempt to entrap POTUS through secret and illegal recordings?
Why did [Soros] finance anti-POTUS events and organizations across US?
Why did [CLAS 1-99] organize and push propaganda [smear] campaign through use of MSM & Hollywood?
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99][F]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
[CLAS 1-99]
INSURGENCY.
IRREGULAR WARFARE.
THE GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN HISTORY.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV610 May 2020 - 10:49:32 AM

EXkPYh0WAAAlJfw.jpg

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV610 May 2020 - 10:50:46 AM

Dc4i0iCWsAAouoo.jpg
https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/gunships/ac-130-gunship-lights-up-the-night/658552061001
A week to remember.
Q

Q Fulfills Anons Request for POTUS(Q+) to Tweet ObamaGate (Q Proof)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV610 May 2020 - 2:54:03 PM
>>9111644 (/pb)
For Anons.
Q

Recent Transcript Releases Confirm Deep State Was Using Video Game Chats
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV610 May 2020 - 2:58:19 PM
Anonymous10 May 2020 - 2:39:54 PM

E79C08DF_D745_4564_80A6_673CDF5D6059.jpeg
TechnoFag twat:
Developing…

The INITIAL Flynn/Kislyak leak was not to David Ignatius – it
was to WaPo reporter Adam Entous.

The leak came directly from “sources [who] saw a transcript and described it to [Entous].”

c6d96239a8e01bc872f1495a6c7cbfca1bc4d6bececb52935bbd42215ff270f4.jpg
>>9112253
Proof game 'chat logs' discussion(s)_legitimate?
Sourced from 'closed' door transcripts?
Q

Panic in DC - Enjoy the Show!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV610 May 2020 - 3:01:33 PM

76e5eef37501086b1fd8f2bff51b1537d78acaf84dbc4f504860ccbe041846ae.jpg
Enjoy the show!
Q

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
:ponder:Going through the darkness makes us appreciate the light!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
After seeing some others begin to show interest and send me stuff to watch / read when I ask them about something I sent them they sometimes blow it off. Is it time? Is it interest? They keep talking about it but in more of a passing pissing and moaning sort of way.

While we here are way ahead of the curve pressure is building...... for us (that is our burden with being ahead of the curve)...... more pressure bigger bang? At what point is enough pressure? At what point does this have everyone's attention. Is this "flattening the curve" dragging things out to make more and more take notice? With things beginning to open up will it take the average Joe's attention away and back to sports & famous idiots? Will this continue to escalate? When will it pop? What affects will the pop bring? Perp walk pencil neck and anything happen? Perp walk killary and they have to pay attention & report on it? That would be hard to spin any way. Perp walk kenyan and burn the city's down? How much more needs to be exposed and at what pace to keep raising this from heating up to a simmer to a soft boil to a hard boil to an explosion? What is the timeline? We here are thinking it's gotta be before the election........ does it? What if they are not allowed to cheat? What if the exit's are blocked to cheating? What if Flynn is a crumb and much bigger things will be exposed over months? What if they are swift military trials instead of some drawn out civil affair?

We keep talking about playing for keeps. What if this is bigger than POTUS seat. What if this is about destroying and arresting the entire swamp and flipping both branches so bigger things can be accomplished?

I will say it seems to me that libs bag of evil is running low or empty and Trumpo has a LOT of ammo ready to go. Libs seem to be reeking more and more of desperation. Trump has 150K sealed indictments sitting waiting and a sitting army ready to eliminate problems with a tweet.

There is also a LOT OF THINGS to fit in........ corruption, pedo's, murder, theft, child abductions, and much much more.

Who is eager to be wrong? Who likes getting shown they've been played? Who likes to be shown they were a fool? Yeah, they know they screwed up so let's talk about something else or just leave me alone I do not want to deal with this now. Who else do these people have to blame? No one! It rests squarely on their shoulders. For many it's just too much to deal with their own failure especially in front of another (you) friend? Ego's do not well tolerate personal error. Neither do they well tolerate being shown and/or proven wrong by another. Better to change subject. Better to look at it by themselves and maybe think of loopholes, errors of others, kick about some justifications all while hoping against hope that all this mess will just go away to avoid having to deal with it.

Gotta give 'em a way out. Gotta spoon feed 'em the truth. Gotta do what you can to show them they were at least partially right. Let them know they were doing the smart thing by trying to stay up on the news, staying informed about what's going on only to be fed lies by the MSM. This also gives them someone to blame and it gives them space to think it through and feel like they've made the change in thinking on their own. Best we can do is point them in the right direction. They'll get there eventually. Kind of like the old "you can lead a horse to water..." thing.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

If there aren't a lot of people of BOTH major political parties taken down, then it's just a partisan witchhunt. If we see prominent members of the GOP (think Burr!) taken down then I'll know that this is a legit thing.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If there aren't a lot of people of BOTH major political parties taken down, then it's just a partisan witchhunt. If we see prominent members of the GOP (think Burr!) taken down then I'll know that this is a legit thing.
And that's the ONLY way the "masses" will accept it...if they see people from both parties being perp-walked.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And that's the ONLY way the "masses" will accept it...if they see people from both parties being perp-walked.
Well, there are PLENTY of repukes to jail. Ol' Mitch Mac can join Chucky and Aunt Nancy, Burr can go too, of course, there are many more to be shown the door then the door at the big house and maybe a couple will dance with Grim at The Gallows! Keep your fingers crossed!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0CyCmy5Z/intel-officer-reveals-how-obama-could-be-the-first-president-in-history-convicted-of-this-crime

Lt. Col Tony Shafer basically calls Obama a Soviet-leader and liberals head begin to spin. It is coming out now that Obama did in fact spy on Trump during the 2016 election, and to make this victory even better, it is being revealed that Obama’s crime is massive and he could actually be >>indicted on felony charges for it! Shafer goes on to state that what he is dubbing “Obamagate” is an even bigger scandal than Watergate was.