• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
All accused get their day in court.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Unfortunately time takes no side.

:ponder:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think all of us, at various times, have been impatient and wanting to see action taken against the cabal. Q post #4235 tells us why it has taken so long. We should all hope and pray the Q team is successful because the alternative is not good news for our country or the world.

View attachment 165149
Infiltrated? They make up nearly half or more of the government. Lots of idiots and dead people on their side.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interesting article...this judge is really a piece of work...

Judge Emmet Sullivan Likely Committed Reversible Error In Taking The Guilty Plea of General Michael Flynn
Posted at 5:00 pm on May 12, 2020 by Shipwreckedcrew

FILE – In this Dec. 1, 2017, file photo, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn leaves federal court in Washington. Disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is campaigning for a Republican congressional candidate in California. He endorsed Republican Omar Navarro in his challenge of 14-term Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters at a campaign event in La Quinta, Friday, March 16, 2018. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)

I want to give a “hat tip” to a person who inhabits the comments at Patterico.com under the moniker “Sammy Finkleman”. That may or may not be his true name, but he comments there frequently on legal matters, and often provides a significantly different view on the issues discussed.
Two days ago he posted a comment (No. 32) in which he included an excerpt from the transcript of the first sentencing hearing in the Flynn case before Judge Emmet Sullivan, which took place on Dec. 18, 2018. Sammy Finkleman’s comment set off alarm bells in my head based on my experiences in having taken maybe 1000 guilty pleas in my time as a federal prosecutor.
The Dec. 18 hearing was where Judge Sullivan made the infamous “suggestion” — via asking the prosecutor if the issue had been examined — that maybe Gen. Flynn might have committed treason. Later Judge Sullivan backtracked and offered a non-apology apology for his comments, and attempted to defend his motives for asking that loaded question. Yet even later in the hearing Judge Sullivan conceded that he didn’t even know what the elements of an offense charging treason might be. He made comments that clearly suggested he had a “jaundiced eye” with regard to the plea agreement and sentencing recommendation regarding Gen. Flynn because he disagreed with the disposition of the criminal case brought against Gen. Petreaus where he escaped with a misdemeanor conviction for unauthorized distribution of classified information. But hey, what’s the big deal over a bit of spiff-balling from the bench about “treason” even if you do happen to defame a retired 3 Star General with 33 years of uniformed service to his country?

So, I’m not of a mind to treat Judge Sullivan with any “deferential respect.”

Judge Sullivan screwed up the factual basis of the guilty plea entered by Gen. Flynn, and the procedure he employed was unsound and violated Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. I think DOJ knows this to be the case, but given Judge Sullivan’s unpredictability they have opted to not “call him out” on it at this point. Instead, I suspect there is a hope that he may recognize his error — it’s right there in the transcript — and will instead grant the DOJ motion which solves his problem without him having to confront — or be confronted on — his own astonishing error.

Below are passages from the hearing transcript. I note the page number for each passage that instructs my conclusion.

P. 5
THE COURT: And there are some questions that I’m going to ask Mr. Flynn, and because this is an extension, in my opinion, of the plea colloquy, I’m going to ask the courtroom deputy at that time to administer the oath, because normally when we have plea colloquies, we always require a defendant to be under oath, and that’s what I’m going to do this morning, unless there are objections.​
In this passage, Judge Sullivan admits that he believes a further “colloquy” is necessary with regard to Gen. Flynn’s decision to enter a guilty plea. That means that as of this point in the transcript, he still has not found that all the necessary subjects have been addressed to his satisfaction, and he’s not yet prepared to accept Gen. Flynn’s guilty plea.
Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure Rule 11(b)(3) states: Determining the Factual Basis for a Plea. Before entering judgment on a guilty plea, the court must determine that there is a factual basis for the plea. That means the Court must determine there are facts which satisfy each element of the charged offense before the Court can “enter judgment” against a defendant based on a guilty plea.

Judge Sullivan goes down that road here:

P. 7
THE COURT: As such, the Court concludes that it must now first ask Mr. Flynn certain questions to ensure that he entered his guilty plea knowingly, voluntarily, intelligently, and with fulsome and satisfactory advice of counsel. I cannot recall any incident in which the Court has ever accepted a plea of guilty from someone who maintained that he was not guilty, and I don’t intend to start today.​
After addressing several matters raised by Gen. Flynn’s original attorneys in their Sentencing Statement — expressing some concern that the arguments made by the attorneys potentially impact the question of whether or not Gen. Flynn was really “accepting responsibility” for his conduct — in a very manner by which Judge Sullivan expressed a clear understanding that the press was going cover extensively what he said — Judge Sullivan walked back from his reservations on the “acceptance” issue (seeemingly to relief of prosecutor Van Grack), and stated as follows:
P.16
THE COURT: All right. I am satisfied that Mr. Flynn entered his guilty plea while competent and capable. He understood at that time the nature of the charges against him and the consequences of pleading guilty. Having carefully read all the materials provided to the Court in this case, including those materials reviewed under seal and in-camera, I conclude that there was and remains to be a factual basis for Mr. Flynn’s plea of guilty.
The problem is that while he said that, he never actually did that — which he happened to admit later in the hearing.
Remember, “materiality” is a a factual element of the offense of making a false statement to a federal agent. It is subject to proof at trial — meaning the prosecution must offer witness testimony or documents to prove “materiality”, and a jury would have to conclude that the evidence established “materiality” beyond a reasonable doubt”, i.e., that the false statement had a natural tendency to influence or to be capable of influencing the decision of the decision-maker to which it was addressed.

Under Rule 11, before Judge Sullivan could “enter judgment” on Gen. Flynn, he needed to determine that there was a factual basis — as to EACH element of the charged offense.

Here’s the part where he screwed up.

He didn’t do that — which he confirmed with his own comments, not once, but twice.
P. 19
Mr. Flynn admitted that his false statements or omissions impeded and had a material impact on the investigation, and when I ask questions of the government, I need to know answers about how he impeded the investigation and what the material impact on the investigation was.
Judge Sullivan states in open court and on the record he still does not know how the false statements were material. Without knowing that, he can’t determine if there actually is a factual basis for Gen. Flynn’s guilty plea because Judge Sullivan MUST KNOW that factual basis BEFORE he can adjudge Gen. Flynn to be guilty of the offense to which he is pleading guilty.
But Judge Sullivan didn’t just say he didn’t know if the statements were material one time — he came back to it at the end of the hearing and confirmed a second time that he didn’t know if Gen. Flynn’s statements were material.

P. 50
THE COURT: Let me just throw this out. Let me just share this with you. What I could do, and maybe it’s not appropriate to do it now, and maybe it’s not appropriate to do it in March. At some point — it probably won’t surprise you that I had many, many, many more questions, and at some point what I may do is share those questions with counsel so you can give some thought, maybe do some additional research to be prepared for an eventual sentencing. I’m not sure if I want to do that. I was not going to spend another hour and share those questions with you in open court today, had you decided to postpone sentencing, but I may do that. I’m not sure. These are questions that you would be prepared to answer anyway, such as, you know, how the government’s investigation was impeded? What was the material impact of the criminality? Things like that.​
So, when discussing what might take place at the next hearing, Judge Sullivan reaffirms that he still needs to hear from both sides why Gen. Flynn’s statements were “material.”
Judge Sullivan entered judgment on a guilty plea without first finding that a factual basis existed. That violated the requirements of Rule 11, and makes the guilty plea unsound.

The DOJ motion says the issue of “materiality” cannot be factually established based on the investigative records in the case.

It is also clear that Judge Sullivan never made a finding on materiality that needs to be reversed.

The guilty plea was invalid as a matter of law independent of the DOJ motion.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hillary Clinton is Openly Talking About Qanon
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 9:08:27 AM
Q

Which Former White House Staff Pushed Dan Coats (Sleeper/Blocker) as DNI?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 9:15:17 AM
[Example A]
Who [former WH staff][one or more] introduced [pushed] DAN COATS as DNI DIR to POTUS?
Who [former WH staff][one or more] insisted he could be trusted?
Knowingly or unknowingly?
Q

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 9:44:58 AM
Is this about the virus OR ABOUT PROTECTING THEMSELVES?
>Mail-in-Ballot push [Election]
>[D] State bailout(s) push
>Refusal to testify re: fear of COVID-19
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Q

Clapper Ducks Testifying about Flynn Phone Call Leak Due to COVID-19 (Remote Testimony Possible)
Q
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Q

#Obamagate This proves who was colluding with Russia!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 10:16:12 AM
Q

Remember: Lindsey Graham Will Give Senate Judiciary Chairmanship Back to Chuck Grassley
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 11:08:47 AM
Anonymous14 May 2020 - 10:49:07 AM

ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png
>>9170641
Graham shoots down Trump's call for Obama testimony on Russia probe origins

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/14/lindsey-graham-obama-testimony-russia-258170

x.png
>>9170717
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/31/graham-judiciary-chairmanship-grassley-062993
Worth remembering.
Think Chess.
Do you attack the KING in the beginning or middle-to-end?
QUEEN protects KING?
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 4:11:27 PM
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1261054584195293186
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 4:35:24 PM
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6882587-Letter-From-Obama-Office-to-NARA-03-13-20.html
Q

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Interesting article...this judge is really a piece of work...

Judge Emmet Sullivan Likely Committed Reversible Error In Taking The Guilty Plea of General Michael Flynn
Posted at 5:00 pm on May 12, 2020 by Shipwreckedcrew

FILE – In this Dec. 1, 2017, file photo, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn leaves federal court in Washington. Disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is campaigning for a Republican congressional candidate in California. He endorsed Republican Omar Navarro in his challenge of 14-term Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters at a campaign event in La Quinta, Friday, March 16, 2018. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)

I want to give a “hat tip” to a person who inhabits the comments at Patterico.com under the moniker “Sammy Finkleman”. That may or may not be his true name, but he comments there frequently on legal matters, and often provides a significantly different view on the issues discussed.
Two days ago he posted a comment (No. 32) in which he included an excerpt from the transcript of the first sentencing hearing in the Flynn case before Judge Emmet Sullivan, which took place on Dec. 18, 2018. Sammy Finkleman’s comment set off alarm bells in my head based on my experiences in having taken maybe 1000 guilty pleas in my time as a federal prosecutor.
The Dec. 18 hearing was where Judge Sullivan made the infamous “suggestion” — via asking the prosecutor if the issue had been examined — that maybe Gen. Flynn might have committed treason. Later Judge Sullivan backtracked and offered a non-apology apology for his comments, and attempted to defend his motives for asking that loaded question. Yet even later in the hearing Judge Sullivan conceded that he didn’t even know what the elements of an offense charging treason might be. He made comments that clearly suggested he had a “jaundiced eye” with regard to the plea agreement and sentencing recommendation regarding Gen. Flynn because he disagreed with the disposition of the criminal case brought against Gen. Petreaus where he escaped with a misdemeanor conviction for unauthorized distribution of classified information. But hey, what’s the big deal over a bit of spiff-balling from the bench about “treason” even if you do happen to defame a retired 3 Star General with 33 years of uniformed service to his country?

So, I’m not of a mind to treat Judge Sullivan with any “deferential respect.”

Judge Sullivan screwed up the factual basis of the guilty plea entered by Gen. Flynn, and the procedure he employed was unsound and violated Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. I think DOJ knows this to be the case, but given Judge Sullivan’s unpredictability they have opted to not “call him out” on it at this point. Instead, I suspect there is a hope that he may recognize his error — it’s right there in the transcript — and will instead grant the DOJ motion which solves his problem without him having to confront — or be confronted on — his own astonishing error.

Below are passages from the hearing transcript. I note the page number for each passage that instructs my conclusion.

P. 5​
THE COURT: And there are some questions that I’m going to ask Mr. Flynn, and because this is an extension, in my opinion, of the plea colloquy, I’m going to ask the courtroom deputy at that time to administer the oath, because normally when we have plea colloquies, we always require a defendant to be under oath, and that’s what I’m going to do this morning, unless there are objections.​
In this passage, Judge Sullivan admits that he believes a further “colloquy” is necessary with regard to Gen. Flynn’s decision to enter a guilty plea. That means that as of this point in the transcript, he still has not found that all the necessary subjects have been addressed to his satisfaction, and he’s not yet prepared to accept Gen. Flynn’s guilty plea.
Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure Rule 11(b)(3) states: Determining the Factual Basis for a Plea. Before entering judgment on a guilty plea, the court must determine that there is a factual basis for the plea. That means the Court must determine there are facts which satisfy each element of the charged offense before the Court can “enter judgment” against a defendant based on a guilty plea.

Judge Sullivan goes down that road here:

P. 7​
THE COURT: As such, the Court concludes that it must now first ask Mr. Flynn certain questions to ensure that he entered his guilty plea knowingly, voluntarily, intelligently, and with fulsome and satisfactory advice of counsel. I cannot recall any incident in which the Court has ever accepted a plea of guilty from someone who maintained that he was not guilty, and I don’t intend to start today.​
After addressing several matters raised by Gen. Flynn’s original attorneys in their Sentencing Statement — expressing some concern that the arguments made by the attorneys potentially impact the question of whether or not Gen. Flynn was really “accepting responsibility” for his conduct — in a very manner by which Judge Sullivan expressed a clear understanding that the press was going cover extensively what he said — Judge Sullivan walked back from his reservations on the “acceptance” issue (seeemingly to relief of prosecutor Van Grack), and stated as follows:
P.16​
THE COURT: All right. I am satisfied that Mr. Flynn entered his guilty plea while competent and capable. He understood at that time the nature of the charges against him and the consequences of pleading guilty. Having carefully read all the materials provided to the Court in this case, including those materials reviewed under seal and in-camera, I conclude that there was and remains to be a factual basis for Mr. Flynn’s plea of guilty.
The problem is that while he said that, he never actually did that — which he happened to admit later in the hearing.
Remember, “materiality” is a a factual element of the offense of making a false statement to a federal agent. It is subject to proof at trial — meaning the prosecution must offer witness testimony or documents to prove “materiality”, and a jury would have to conclude that the evidence established “materiality” beyond a reasonable doubt”, i.e., that the false statement had a natural tendency to influence or to be capable of influencing the decision of the decision-maker to which it was addressed.

Under Rule 11, before Judge Sullivan could “enter judgment” on Gen. Flynn, he needed to determine that there was a factual basis — as to EACH element of the charged offense.

Here’s the part where he screwed up.

He didn’t do that — which he confirmed with his own comments, not once, but twice.
P. 19​
Mr. Flynn admitted that his false statements or omissions impeded and had a material impact on the investigation, and when I ask questions of the government, I need to know answers about how he impeded the investigation and what the material impact on the investigation was.
Judge Sullivan states in open court and on the record he still does not know how the false statements were material. Without knowing that, he can’t determine if there actually is a factual basis for Gen. Flynn’s guilty plea because Judge Sullivan MUST KNOW that factual basis BEFORE he can adjudge Gen. Flynn to be guilty of the offense to which he is pleading guilty.
But Judge Sullivan didn’t just say he didn’t know if the statements were material one time — he came back to it at the end of the hearing and confirmed a second time that he didn’t know if Gen. Flynn’s statements were material.

P. 50​
THE COURT: Let me just throw this out. Let me just share this with you. What I could do, and maybe it’s not appropriate to do it now, and maybe it’s not appropriate to do it in March. At some point — it probably won’t surprise you that I had many, many, many more questions, and at some point what I may do is share those questions with counsel so you can give some thought, maybe do some additional research to be prepared for an eventual sentencing. I’m not sure if I want to do that. I was not going to spend another hour and share those questions with you in open court today, had you decided to postpone sentencing, but I may do that. I’m not sure. These are questions that you would be prepared to answer anyway, such as, you know, how the government’s investigation was impeded? What was the material impact of the criminality? Things like that.​
So, when discussing what might take place at the next hearing, Judge Sullivan reaffirms that he still needs to hear from both sides why Gen. Flynn’s statements were “material.”
Judge Sullivan entered judgment on a guilty plea without first finding that a factual basis existed. That violated the requirements of Rule 11, and makes the guilty plea unsound.

The DOJ motion says the issue of “materiality” cannot be factually established based on the investigative records in the case.

It is also clear that Judge Sullivan never made a finding on materiality that needs to be reversed.

The guilty plea was invalid as a matter of law independent of the DOJ motion.

Yet another "fine point" of the stupidity of holding process ABOVE the law. F'in judges are made stupid, prosecutors are made EVIL and the vaunted concept of "the rule of law" is made a joke.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yet another "fine point" of the stupidity of holding process ABOVE the law. F'in judges are made stupid, prosecutors are made EVIL and the vaunted concept of "the rule of law" is made a joke.
Unless men of justice stand up and puts down these criminal assclowns they're just going to keep coming, keep distracting and keep obstructing. IMHO we're tiptoeing too lightly and moving with too slowly and with too much concern for not stepping on anyone's rights, no matter how compelling the evidence against them appears to be.

As like everyone else here, it's my great hope that this time, we're finally making real progress towards the arrests and trials of those guilty of the horrendous crimes they've committed against our great country. I've said before, we have all thought we were on the precipice of justice many times before yet we're still not quite there yet. There's always more talk, more document releases, more investigates, more internet videos. I wonder how much more of these stand between today and the day we finally see events take place proving beyond all doubt that justice is being served. Events that we can point to in great excitement with the intense feeling of relief we have all been longing for.

Not complainin'...Just sayin' :oriental:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Illuminator - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.14.20

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Unless men of justice stand up and puts down these criminal assclowns they're just going to keep coming, keep distracting and keep obstructing. IMHO we're tiptoeing too lightly and moving with too slowly and with too much concern for not stepping on anyone's rights, no matter how compelling the evidence against them appears to be.

As like everyone else here, it's my great hope that this time, we're finally making real progress towards the arrests and trials of those guilty of the horrendous crimes they've committed against our great country. I've said before, we have all thought we were on the precipice of justice many times before yet we're still not quite there yet. There's always more talk, more document releases, more investigates, more internet videos. I wonder how much more of these stand between today and the day we finally see events take place proving beyond all doubt that justice is being served. Events that we can point to in great excitement with the intense feeling of relief we have all been longing for.

Not complainin'...Just sayin' :oriental:
It get frustrating, BUT all of the "i's" must be dotted and the "t's" must be crossed. It has to be done above board to eliminate any expression of wiggle room that could pop up if we rushed things. Clapper seems to be genuinely scared at this point. He should be. His protection is no longer in place.

If we do not protect due process for him, now. Then we are kicking it to the curb when we may need it later and makes us just as bad as they are.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hillary Clinton is Openly Talking About Qanon
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 9:08:27 AM
Q

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 9:15:17 AM
[Example A]
Who [former WH staff][one or more] introduced [pushed] DAN COATS as DNI DIR to POTUS?
Q

Q
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Q

Clapper Ducks Testifying about Flynn Phone Call Leak Due to COVID-19 (Remote Testimony Possible)
Q
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Q

#Obamagate This proves who was colluding with Russia!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 10:16:12 AM
Q

Remember: Lindsey Graham Will Give Senate Judiciary Chairmanship Back to Chuck Grassley
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 May 2020 - 11:08:47 AM
Anonymous14 May 2020 - 10:49:07 AM

ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png
>>9170641
Graham shoots down Trump's call for Obama testimony on Russia probe origins

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/14/lindsey-graham-obama-testimony-russia-258170

x.png
>>9170717
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/31/graham-judiciary-chairmanship-grassley-062993
Worth remembering.
Think Chess.
Do you attack the KING in the beginning or middle-to-end?
QUEEN protects KING?
Q
It's all a silly game which will go on indefinitely while we all sit in the mezzanine eating our popcorn, watching and waiting.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It get frustrating, BUT all of the "i's" must be dotted and the "t's" must be crossed. It has to be done above board to eliminate any expression of wiggle room that could pop up if we rushed things. Clapper seems to be genuinely scared at this point. He should be. His protection is no longer in place.

If we do not protect due process for him, now. Then we are kicking it to the curb when we may need it later and makes us just as bad as they are.
Yeah..."i's" and "t's" :rage 1

Even so the other side will still bitch and moan and obstruct. They'll continue to throw more "i's" and t's" into the ring and the 'good guys' will all need dotting and crossing into infinity. I'm not sure how much evidence will be enough but I do know we don't seem to have enough yet!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah..."i's" and "t's" :rage 1

Even so the other side will still bitch and moan and obstruct. They'll continue to throw more "i's" and t's" into the ring and the 'good guys' will all need dotting and crossing into infinity. I'm not sure how much evidence will be enough but I do know we don't seem to have enough yet!
Death by lawyer. As awful as it sounds.

Seriously, even bringing all these charges and doing things right, look at all the corrupt judges like the Flynn case asshole. Even if they are arrested they could go scott free. The whole things needs serious change.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey guys...I think this is important...its about Pence...Pence is the one that recruited Dan Coats. Now Pence is"self-quarantined"...

1589492424567.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FBI Confiscates iPhone of Sen. Burr - Feinstein Next? Redpill78

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Death by lawyer. As awful as it sounds.

Seriously, even bringing all these charges and doing things right look at all the corrupt judges like the Flynn case asshole. If there are arrested the whole things needs serious change.
Exactly!!!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The World Economy Is About To Be Reconfigured, WTO Director Resigns - Episode 2174a

The Depth Of The Swamp Is Exposed,The Shadow Government Is Forced Into The Light - Episode 2174b

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FBI Confiscates iPhone of Sen. Burr - Feinstein Next? Redpill78

Confiscating their smartphones falls a bit short of my dreams but I'm still staying patient!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, we all knew this would happen.

X22 report has been taken down by youtube.

He has a presence on bitchute. I'll post them if he posts there.
Indeed! Really? They took down Dave the Man? This means war!!!

Crap, I was just going to get my nightly Dave fix too!!

Edit: What are you talking about? They're there! Don't scare me like that bro!!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon May 13, 2020 - The Swamp Runs Deep

prayingmedic

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Edit: What are you talking about? They're there! Don't scare me like that bro!!!
Serious! It wasn't just Dave. I checked all the rest and they too were 'no content'. Then they all came back.

I wonder if YT was testing a future deletion? I didn't check any other sites that weren't Q related.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Former white house staff..."

Pence is a white hat.
[Example A]
Q

Pence is the one that vouched and pushed Trump to make Coats the DNI.

Who pushed Coats on Pence?

Preibus? Bannon?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1589513000747.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Where's the 302? - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.15.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
More Stupid Gimmicks (Face Shield) to Keep You Scared and Controlled
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 9:30:43 AM
Fear.
Division.
Dependency.
Control.
Q

Texas Doctor Explains How HCQ (Treament/Cure) Improves COVID-19 Patients in 5 Hours
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 9:54:25 AM
Listen carefully.
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being banned?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being attacked?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being targeted?
Evidence overwhelming?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE LIVING IN FEAR?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE DIVIDED?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY VOTE-BY-MAIL?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY STATE BAILOUT(S)?
HOW DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE STARVE [DEPENDENT ON GOV]?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY ANYTHING NON_COVID RELATED TO BE A POLITICAL ATTACK [FISA_UNMASK]?
HOW DO YOU CREATE A DIVERSION?
HOW DO YOU SHIFT THE NARRATIVE?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS ECONOMIC GAINS?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD(S)?
HOW DO YOU PREVENT POTUS RALLY[IES]?
HOW DO YOU DELAY USA_CHINA TRADE NEGOTIATION [PREVENT [FIXED] BILLION(S) CLAWBACK]?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER [BIDEN] FROM DEBATES?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER & PROTECT [BIDEN]?
HOW DO YOU PUSH_DELAY [D] PARTY CONVENTION?
WHY IS PUSHING CONVENTION CLOSER TO ELECTION DAY NECESSARY?
HOW DO YOU CHANGE-OUT [D] PARTY CANDIDATE [OPTION]?
HOW DO YOU CONVINCE [D] PARTY VOTERS TO ACCEPT?
HOW DO YOU TRAP [INSTALL MEDICAL ADVISORS_SKY_IS_FALLING] POTUS INTO ENDORSEMENT OR FACE WW MEDICAL-SCIENCE-MEDIA FULL ASSAULT?
IS THIS ABOUT THE ELECTION OR THE VIRUS?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Time to end the horror show?
Time to term [select] science advisors?
Time to term [select] gov controls by legal challenge?
Time to stand?
Q

We Know D's and Their Controllers Are Using COVID-19 to Sink the Economy and Harm POTUS
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 10:04:54 AM
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Q

Look at How D's Enabled the Spread of COVID-19 in the USA and Want It to Continue
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 10:29:26 AM
Why did [D]s push 'everything is fine' narrative early on [ex: Pelosi China town]?
Why did science board push [no need close China travel] narrative early on?
Why did [select] govs push COVID-19 positive elderly patients into nursing homes [most at risk_proven] when surplus of availability in hospitals [+ USNS_Comfort]?
Why are CDC numbers conflating COVID-19 deaths with influenza, pneumonia, other?
Why are influenza deaths at [all-time] historical low levels vs years past [outside of standard deviation]?
Why are COVID-19 tests returning positive results on pawpaw's and animals?
Why are [select] swing states undergoing heavy quarantine extensions?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being prevented and attacked [USA]?
"Testing, Testing, Testing, Tracing, and Isolation." - [Pelosi]
Q

Speak Up! San Diego Supervisor Challenges the California Governor's Stay-At-Home Order
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 10:42:43 AM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...med-deaths-are-pure-solely-coronavirus-deaths
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Your voice matters.
Knowledge is power.
Q

Peace for the Storm: Have Faith in God
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 10:49:10 AM

Peace_for_the_Storm_Quotes_Have_Faith_in_God_1024x1024.jpg

POTUS: "Vaccine or No Vaccine, We're Back"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 11:41:02 AM

EYEy1wqU8AEw2Zn.jpg
It's time to end the horror show.
It's time to stand [lead by example].
Enough have seen [domino effect].
[note: who wears a mask and who does not]
Q

Nevada's Vote-by-mail Primary Stirs Fraud Concerns, as Unclaimed Ballots Pile Up
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 11:46:44 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevadas-vote-by-mail-primary-fraud-concerns
It's right in front of you.
It always has been.
Q

Quarantine vs Tyranny
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 1:53:37 PM

00db16b1e4fc01beb688a4b51cd1d095c5d4d015141ca35007d679435d2a9d7a.jpg
'Quarantine' is when you restrict the movement of sick people.
'Tyranny' is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.
Q

Acting DNI Grenell Announces Changes to Election Security Briefings
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 1:58:41 PM
Q

NJ Governor Murphy Announces Mail-in-Voting for July 7th Primary
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 2:08:31 PM
https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status/1261343107976699906
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
The Truth is right in front of you.
Q

Shuttle Launch Video: Countdown is a Go!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 5:39:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc
Where. We. Go. One. We. Go. All.
Q

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have been sharing the information about Hydroxychloroquine with my family and friends as much as possible. The more we get this out there the less people will fear the virus. Someone I work with asked if I feared the latest round of bad beer virus attacking young children with severe inflammation of their little bodies. I told them "No." because hydroxycholoroquine is a cure for the virus. They looked at me as though they were a deer in front of the headlights of an oncoming truck.

Got to get the word out on this stuff. There is pushback from some nurses because the stuff is used for Lupus and malaria treatment. Some will not want to hear it. Tell them any way.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
My sister in law is an Oncology nurse. She's said HCQ can cause blindness - I wonder about that being fake news disseminated to discourage use.

There are plenty of dr's out there that say it works.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
My sister in law is an Oncology nurse. She's said HCQ can cause blindness - I wonder about that being fake news disseminated to discourage use.

It's been working since the 1940's or 50's. The risk was considered acceptable all these years. I wonder what's changed? Politics?

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Ask for a copy of the double blind peer reviewed research study with those results. Otherwise, since we believe in science, it is heresay....

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Did she supply the supporting data? If not then we are forced to call 'bullshit'. No offense meant to the family bro

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's been working since the 1940's or 50's. The risk was considered acceptable all these years. I wonder what's changed? Politics?
Duh! Aspirin can cause excessive bleeding and potential death. Shall we ban that too? Getting out of bed is dangerous and risky yet we do that every morning. Well, most of us do! Let's not get caught up in the weeds here!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
“The Days Of Globalists Have Come To An End”, A New System Is Being Born - Episode 2175a

We’re Back, You Must Show Them, Only Then Will People Have The Will To Change - Episode 2175b