• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mail In Votes for Oregon...they're allowing R's to win to 'prove' mail-in voting works...don't doubt this as POTUS was asked a question about the R winning in Cali the other day, he said Great, she said: Doesn't this prove mail in voting works???

See the tactic?
Big deal in TX & MI right now also........

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
First mention Q190
22 Nov 2017 - 12:30:56 AM
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith.
Q
As in most things the Pareto Principal applies here also.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Could both parties be in trouble? "This is bigger than we know". A whole new political party? The Q party where WE ARE THE NEWS? Think about it!
The Q Party.

I LOVE IT!!!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Could both parties be in trouble? "This is bigger than we know". A whole new political party? The Q party where WE ARE THE NEWS? Think about it!
I'm no supporter of political parties but I can see myself aligning with the Q party. It hasn't been fouled by the rich, powerful and corrupt....yet!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12333.html

"HOW DOES THE C_A COLLECT INTELLIGENCE?"

(g) Information arising out of a lawful personnel, physical or communications security investigation;
(h) Information acquired by overhead reconnaissance not directed at specific United States persons;
(i) Incidentally obtained information that may indicate involvement in activities that may violate federal, state, local or foreign laws; and
(j) Information necessary for administrative purposes.
In addition, agencies within the Intelligence Community may disseminate information, other than information derived from signals intelligence, to each appropriate agency within the Intelligence Community for purposes of allowing the recipient agency to determine whether the information is relevant to its responsibilities and can be retained by it.

2.4Collection Techniques. Agencies within the Intelligence Community shall use the least intrusive collection techniques feasible within the United States or directed against United States persons abroad. Agencies are not authorized to use such techniques as electronic surveillance, unconsented physical search, mail surveillance, physical surveillance, or monitoring devices unless they are in accordance with procedures established by the head of the agency concerned and approved by the Attorney General. Such procedures shall protect constitutional and other legal rights and limit use of such information to lawful governmental purposes. These procedures shall not authorize:
(a) The CIA to engage in electronic surveillance within the United States except for the purpose of training, testing, or conducting countermeasures to hostile electronic surveillance;
(b) Unconsented physical searches in the United States by agencies other than the FBI, except for:
(1) Searches by counterintelligence elements of the military services directed against military personnel within the United States or abroad for intelligence purposes, when authorized by a military commander empowered to approve physical searches for law enforcement purposes, based upon a finding of probable cause to believe that such persons are acting as agents of foreign powers; and
(2) Searches by CIA of personal property of non-United States persons lawfully in its possession.
(c) Physical surveillance of a United States person in the United States by agencies other than the FBI, except for:
(1) Physical surveillance of present or former employees, present or former intelligence agency contractors or their present of former employees, or applicants for any such employment or contracting; and
(2) Physical surveillance of a military person employed by a nonintelligence element of a military service.
(d) Physical surveillance of a United States person abroad to collect foreign intelligence, except to obtain significant information that cannot reasonably be acquired by other means.
2.5Attorney General Approval. The Attorney General hereby is delegated the power to approve the use for intelligence purposes, within the United States or against a United States person abroad, of any technique for which a warrant would be required if undertaken for law enforcement purposes, provided that such techniques shall not be undertaken unless the Attorney General has determined in each case that there is probable cause to believe that the technique is directed against a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power. Electronic surveillance, as defined in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978, shall be conducted in accordance with that Act, as well as this Order.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What [central] AB[C] agency played quarterback?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV620 May 2020 - 7:12:50 PM

DhOEL47VAAA2WyL.jpg
Important to note [future events].
Masking v unmasking
incidentally intercepted v direct [target]
702 collection [minimization procedures] v CIA v FVEY
How does the CIA collect intelligence?
https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12333.html
CIA not governed by FISA [intelligence operations conducted outside US]
FBI is under FISA [foreign counterintelligence mission is principally domestic]
Target location: US or abroad [traveling][rules]
Foreign intelligence collection of US person(s).
Official v unofficial.
What [central] AB[C] agency played quarterback?
Q

Q

How The Obama Administration Weaponized Surveillance Laws To Target Trump
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 8:31:35 AM
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/2...weaponized-surveillance-laws-to-target-trump/
Q

John Brennan, Obama's CIA Director, Was the Quarterback of the Trump-Russia Investigation
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 8:44:57 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html
Worth remembering.
Who was the quarterback?
Q

Articles Describing the Historical Relationship Between the CIA and News Reporters
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 8:50:21 AM
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP91-00901R000600400020-9.pdf
Expand your thinking.
Q

CIA's Use of Journalists and Clergy in Intelligence Operations
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 8:53:12 AM
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf
Logical thinking.
CIA coming back into the news [soon]?
Q

Senate Confirms Ratcliffe as next Director of National Intelligence
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 10:48:12 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-votes-ratcliffe
Buckle up!
Q

HCQ to Be given Proactively to More than 40,000 Healthcare Workers in the UK
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 11:05:33 AM
But @teamcavuto said it will kill you…
Why are 'select' journalists so invested w/ instilling fear re: HCQ [40 years on the market]?
Is this about the health and well-being of people OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Is this about the virus OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

CDC Misrepresenting COVID-19 Data, like They Do Influenza, to Drum up Support for a Vaccine?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 11:44:41 AM
How do you convince people a vaccine is necessary [critical]?
https://aspe.hhs.gov/cdc-—-influenza-deaths-request-correction-rfc
"US data on influenza deaths are false and misleading. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledges a difference between flu death and flu associated death yet uses the terms interchangeably. Additionally, there are significant statistical incompatibilities between official estimates and national vital statistics data. Compounding these problems is a marketing of fear—a CDC communications strategy in which medical experts "predict dire outcomes" during flu seasons."
APPLY TO COVID-19 DATA REPORTS.
Q

Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 11:57:59 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...vania-election-officials-to-stuff-ballot-box/
Welcome to the [D] party.
Q

MSM: "It's Our Job to Control What People Think"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 1:14:05 PM
Worth remembering.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 May 2020 - 9:52:30 PM

EG4H9OKUYAEP85r.jpg
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump...-irregular-requests-monitor-press-journalists
Worth remembering [soon].
Q

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's coming Jack, it's coming!

1590074017673.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Big deal in TX & MI right now also........
They have sophisticated models. You only need to swing a few areas to get the EC votes you need. They just screwed up the amount of cheating they needed in the last election. An extra 1,000 votes in the right areas can make all the difference. It's not worth the attention in a small election for someone for what 6 months and all the attention? No you don't give up your cheating playbook for that crap.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Better burn it at the stake, remove all potential funding forever, and hmm change the name to KGB. That's not a bad idea. All future US intelligence agencies must be referred to as the KGB. Perhaps people would then get the idea.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
EXCLUSIVE - Deep State Protection Racket Exposed (21 min 56 sec):

Published on May 20, 2020 by Millennial Millie​
If you were the deep state, and wanted to prevent the American people from ever discovering corruption, what could you do to keep your illegal activities in the dark? The answer to this question is the key to finally draining the swamp.​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or they are taking on the CCP-DNC commies. I think that is what we are finding, the DNC was corrupted by chinese communists.
Ding Ding Ding

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Is that “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion off the sound track of the Titanic in the background?

The same “Titanic” that sank killing the top 3 opposers to the Fed Res who were on board?

The same “Titanic” that just got approved for salvagers to go down to look for “evidence” pic.twitter.com/fI0NxLse2D— l E T 17 (@Inevitable_ET)
May 21, 2020

Titanic salvage firm gets approval for controversial plan to cut into wreck, retrieve telegraph machine https://t.co/gbd2C4hq7Z

THIS will prove fruitful
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK.
Shock the normies into oblivion— l E T 17 (@Inevitable_ET) May 21, 2020

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I gotta say, shit's getting interesting. Even I'm raising an eyebrow.

I do believe that what is referred to as the Titanic is in fact the Olympic which was intended to be deliberately sunk to avoid losses from irreparable damage it had incurred that insurance wouldn't cover. Taking out the remaining opposition to the Federal Reserve was a bonus!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Economic Strategy Is Not What The D’s/MSM Were Expecting - Episode 2180a

Treason Runs Deep With The [DS], Ratcliffe Next DNI, Buckle Up - Episode 2180b

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is that “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion off the sound track of the Titanic in the background?
The same “Titanic” that sank killing the top 3 opposers to the Fed Res who were on board?
The same “Titanic” that just got approved for salvagers to go down to look for “evidence” pic.twitter.com/fI0NxLse2D— l E T 17 (@Inevitable_ET) May 21, 2020

Titanic salvage firm gets approval for controversial plan to cut into wreck, retrieve telegraph machine https://t.co/gbd2C4hq7Z
THIS will prove fruitful​
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK.​
Shock the normies into oblivion— l E T 17 (@Inevitable_ET) May 21, 2020

Well I'll be damned, I guess I can learn something new everyday. Fed opponents you dont say.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Taking out the remaining opposition to the Federal Reserve was a bonus!
I'd say that it was the goal all along....

Sinking the Olympic was the bonus...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
OBtW there's one more Q drop above. #4309

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Interesting times for sure; many of my HS friends and colleagues are now posting "conspiracy theories" on social media. Have at least 3 former co-workers who are Q followers. Seeing people I never would have expected to question the narrative questioning the narrative on a daily basis.

All good signs.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.00.15 AM.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Spies Like Us - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.22.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 5.22.20: FINALLY! We are fighting back against the demonic [DS].

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Read John 11:30-46 and all I can think of is JFK Jr. It would be biblical! It would get the attention of the world. People involved would commit suicide because they know there is no escape. It would make stick & ball sports and celebs as forgettable as the already are. People would start paying massive attention. It would have been worked on sense his "death". Giving a couple of decades to plan and prep against the enemy. Did the virus delay things a little..... maybe. And after the JFK thing started the guy & his wife disappeared. Imagine what "could" be exposed....... and how it would turn on a dime even the most supporting would want revenge. They said Flynn knew where the body's were buried..... just think of everything else they are hiding........

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Read John 11:30-46 and all I can think of is JFK Jr. It would be biblical! It would get the attention of the world. People involved would commit suicide because they know there is no escape. It would make stick & ball sports and celebs as forgettable as the already are. People would start paying massive attention. It would have been worked on sense his "death". Giving a couple of decades to plan and prep against the enemy. Did the virus delay things a little..... maybe. And after the JFK thing started the guy & his wife disappeared. Imagine what "could" be exposed....... and how it would turn on a dime even the most supporting would want revenge. They said Flynn knew where the body's were buried..... just think of everything else they are hiding........
Sadly, our situation is desperate enough that it would take a revelation of this magnitude if we were to ever have a hope of recovering against the damages generations of tyrants have done to America. Sadly still, an event such as this quite probably has little chance of happening. I've learned in my life that pinning your hopes on sensationalism is drinking from an empty cup!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Shootie...... I was at Glen Beck's 9/12 in DC. It was before he went off the deep end. Despite the reports of 60 thousand or so in our local bird cage liner we were told satellite density study's by a college said 1.7 million. When we left it was amazing, clean with only garbage cans covered with signs etc.....
Those idiots that looked down on us from their office windows like we were scum. Right then I know we have the power not them. If we wanted by sheer number we could have taken DC with nothing but our bare hands & left a trail of body's They don't have enough ammo to take us all down. If we want then eliminated it will be biblical. I do think there is more justice in a rope.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

George had it all figured our 2 decades ago! He was one of the very few who were already awake!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Anons, Read this article
Connects a lot of dots. stopped half way through to post when I saw Lee Smith put head clownfag Brennan and Susan Rice in the killbox
“We were looking for ties between al-Qaida and Iran,”
[C_A Director John] Brennan and [National Security Adviser Susan] Rice pulled the plug
I corrected the I > _ for him

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/russiagate-obama-iran
So if the Obama administration wasn’t alarmed by Flynn’s nonexistent ties to Russia, why was he Obama’s No. 1 target? Why were officials from the previous administration intercepting his phone calls with the Russian ambassador?

The answer is that Obama saw Flynn as a signal threat to his legacy, which was rooted in his July 2015 nuclear agreement with Iran—the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Flynn had said long before he signed on with the Trump campaign that it was a catastrophe to realign American interests with those of a terror state. And now that the candidate he’d advised was the new president-elect, Flynn was in a position to help undo the deal. To stop Flynn, the outgoing White House ran the same offense it used to sell the Iran deal—they smeared Flynn through the press as an agent of a foreign power, spied on him, and leaked classified intercepts of his conversations to reliable echo chamber allies.

“What made Flynn revolutionary is that he got people out in the field,” says Shahbandar, who served in Iraq under Flynn in 2007-08 and in Afghanistan in 2010-11. “It wasn’t just enough to have intelligence, you needed to understand where it was coming from and what it meant. For instance, if you thought that insurgents were going to take over a village, the first people who would know what was going would be the villagers. So Flynn made sure we knew the environment, the culture, the people.”

Influential senior officers like Gens. David Petraeus and Stanley McChrystal credited Flynn for collecting the intelligence that helped defeat al-Qaida in Iraq in 2007. In 2012, he was named DIA chief. The next year he secured access for a team of DIA analysts to scour through the documents that had been captured during the 2011 operation to kill Osama bin Laden.

“The bin Laden database was unorganized,” says a former senior DIA official. “There had been very little work on it since it was first captured. The C_A had done machine word searches to identify immediate threats, but they didn’t study it for future trends or strategic insight.” Flynn arranged for a team from United States Central Command, based in Tampa, Florida, to come up to Washington. The subject of their investigation was a potentially sensitive one.
“We were looking for ties between al-Qaida and Iran,”
says Michael Pregent, a former Army intelligence officer who was working on the bin Laden documents as a contractor. “We’re arguing with everyone—NSA, whoever else—telling them what we wanted and they kept saying
‘there’s nothing there, we already went through it.’ The C_A
and others were looking for immediate threats. We said ‘we’re DIA, we’re all-source analysts and we want everything to get a full picture.’”

Just as the CENTCOM team was preparing for their trip to Northern Virginia, they were shut down. “Everything was set,” says Pregent. “we had our hotel reservations, a team of translators, and access to all of the drives at the National Media Exploitation Center. Then I get a call in the middle of one of the NCAA basketball tournament games from the guy who was running our team.
He said that [C_A Director John] Brennan and [National Security Adviser Susan] Rice pulled the plug.”

The administration was, it appears, clearing space for Obama to implement his big foreign policy idea—the Iran nuclear deal. Another aide, Ben Rhodes, had said in 2013 that the Iran Deal was the White House’s key second-term initiative. Evidence that Tehran was coordinating with a terror group that had slaughtered thousands in Manhattan and at the Pentagon would make it harder to convince American lawmakers of the wisdom in legitimizing Iran’s nuclear weapons program.

What was the information about al-Qaida’s ties to Iran that Flynn wanted his CENTCOM team to get out? According to published news reports, the bin Laden database included“letters about Iran’s role, influence, and acknowledgment of enabling al-Qaida operatives to pass through Iran as long as al-Qaida did its dirty work against the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan.” One of those letters showed that “Al-Qaeda was working on chemical and biological weapons'''in Iran.”==

Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
1590240353023.png
1590240361977.png
1590240380350.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
so then I'm scanning through Q drops for connections and see the following

Q154
Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
If we found UBL, eliminated his security, why would we immediately kill him and not take him alive?
Why wouldn’t we want to capture UBL alive and extract other possible T-level events?
Perhaps someday people will understand‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.

Q1948
How were the pallets of cash divided?
How many planes were used to transport?
Who operated the planes?
What 'shadow' agency directed operations?
Why wasn't the money [simply] wire transferred?
US had AUTH to open bank-to-bank transfers.
How do you prevent financial T logs?
How were the cash withdrawals in EU categorized/labeled?
Where did the cash originate from?
What time of day did the withdrawals occur?
Who provided SECURITY?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was the U.S. Gov't kept in the DARK?
US law broken?
Did ALL planes land in the same location (airport)?
Why did [1] particular plane land outside of Iran?
Why was a helicopter involved?
[WHO] did the money go to?
HOW DO YOU AUDIT A FOREIGN AID BIG BLOCK TRANSFER?
Did Rouhani keep 'unknown' comms as insurance?
What agency collects ALL FORMS OF DATA?
What agency did @Snowden work for orig?
Did he train on THE FARM?
When did @Snowden join No Such Agency?
Define 'Contractor'.
Define the 'PRISM' program.
What year did @Snowden release spec-details of PRISM?
Mid 2013?
IMPACT-LIMIT NSA's ability to utilize/collect?
FAKE NEWS push for Congressional restrictions?
OPEN SOURCE PUSH to create COUNTER-DEF?
PURPOSE?
BLUE SKIES FOR CLOWN OP?
When was the Joint Plan of Action (IRAN DEAL) executed?
Late 2013?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.

[WHO] World Heath Organization, you know the people that said don't shut your border to China. Das Rayciss

Q1250
Aid cut off in 2010?
Coincidence?
What happened in 2011?
Define ‘Exchange’.
Sick yet?
Q

Sick yet? you know, sick with China Flu

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
After decades of anti-Iran campaigning, Republicans were expected to oppose Obama’s deal, but didn’t have the numbers to stop it in the Senate. What concerned the White House therefore was their own party. Senior Democrats on Capitol Hill were uneasy about the deal, as were large numbers of Jewish voters—more than half of whom identify as Democrats.

Jewish organizations offered two major objections to the deal: First, the outlines of Obama’s nuclear deal suggested that it might legalize a bomb pointed at the Jewish state. Second, in striking an agreement with Iran, the White House might normalize relations with a regime that embodies anti-Semitism.

In return, Obama confronted Iran Deal skeptics in his own party with a hard choice—either support the deal, or you’re out. There would be no room in the Democratic Party for principled disagreement over the keystone of Obama’s foreign policy legacy. Opponents were portrayed in harsh, uncompromising terms: They had been bought off, or were warmongers, or Israel-firsters.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Per Lee Smith (via Dan Bongino's podcast), "Spygate" was the targeting of Mike Flynn that morphed into spying on the Trump campaign. The reason? Flynn was highly critical of Obama's ME policy and he had DNI people do a deep dive on all the documents found during the Osama Bin Laden raid and they found a lot of disturbing connections between Iran and Al Qaeda - links that threatened to derail Obama's premiere foreign policy legacy; the Iran Deal.

The bin Laden database was unorganized,” says a former senior DIA official. “There had been very little work on it since it was first captured. The CIA had done machine word searches to identify immediate threats, but they didn’t study it for future trends or strategic insight.” Flynn arranged for a team from United States Central Command, based in Tampa, Florida, to come up to Washington. The subject of their investigation was a potentially sensitive one. “We were looking for ties between al-Qaida and Iran,” says Michael Pregent, a former Army intelligence officer who was working on the bin Laden documents as a contractor. “We’re arguing with everyone—NSA, whoever else—telling them what we wanted and they kept saying ‘there’s nothing there, we already went through it.’ The CIA and others were looking for immediate threats. We said ‘we’re DIA, we’re all-source analysts and we want everything to get a full picture.’”

Just as the CENTCOM team was preparing for their trip to Northern Virginia, they were shut down. “Everything was set,” says Pregent. “we had our hotel reservations, a team of translators, and access to all of the drives at the National Media Exploitation Center. Then I get a call in the middle of one of the NCAA basketball tournament games from the guy who was running our team. He said that [CIA Director John] Brennan and [National Security Adviser Susan] Rice pulled the plug.”

The administration was, it appears, clearing space for Obama to implement his big foreign policy idea—the Iran nuclear deal. Another aide, Ben Rhodes, had said in 2013 that the Iran Deal was the White House’s key second-term initiative. Evidence that Tehran was coordinating with a terror group that had slaughtered thousands in Manhattan and at the Pentagon would make it harder to convince American lawmakers of the wisdom in legitimizing Iran’s nuclear weapons program.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/russiagate-obama-iran

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
In a meeting of Senate Democrats in early 2015, Obama had his eye on New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez when he spoke of pressures “from donors and others” to reject the deal. Menendez was offended. He said he’d “worked for more than 20 years to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and had always been focused on the long-term implications.”

also 2015
Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with underage hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors
By Dan Friedman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
Aug 25, 2015 | 10:10 AM

Among the handful of honest reporters covering the deal, most didn’t have enough information, time, or energy to continue fighting a wall of static noise. And that was the point of Obama’s media campaign—to drown out, smear, and shut down opponents and even skeptics. Thus, echo chamber allies purposefully obscured the core issue. The nature of the agreement was made plain in its “sunset clauses.”The fact that parts of the deal restricting Iran’s activities were due to expire beginning in 2020 until all restrictions were gone and the regime’s nuclear program was legal,showed that it was a phony deal. Obama was simply bribing the Iranians with hundreds of billions of dollars in sanctions relief and hundreds of billions more in investment to refrain from building a bomb until he was safely gone from the White House, when the Iranian bomb would become someone else’s problem. The Obama team thought that even the Israelis wouldn’t dream of touching Iran’s nuclear program so long as Washington vouchsafed the deal. They called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “chickenshit.”

POTUS
We'd be at war now