• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just a simple yes, no, or yes question.
A good friend who's a Q follower says these events, riots, etc, were predicted 2 years ago. He says it's all a plan & the destroyed areas will be rebuilt by the good guys.
I don't delve into this stuff, is he right, wrong, or just misled?
Actually your question was multiple choice but I digress...

Yes, he's right!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Senate Authorizes Issuance of Subpoenas for FBI's Crossfire Hurricane Investigation (Obamagate)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Jun 2020 - 11:51:30 AM
Change We Can Believe In.
Q

Follow the Pen Applies to Both POTUS and Catherine
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Jun 2020 - 12:28:16 PM
Anonymous5 Jun 2020 - 11:56:58 AM​
>>9487818 (LB Q)​
Q​
Are Herridge's pen positions comms?​
>>9487886
Follow the pen.
Have you not been following?
Q

General Flynn Is Not Done - Wants to See More Vets and Law Enforcement in American Politics
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Jun 2020 - 12:48:26 PM
What happens when the gag order is lifted [case dismissed]?
"I am not done."
Be All You Can Be.
Army Strong.
They knew they could not destroy America through invasion.
Infiltration at the highest levels of government, media, science, health, military CoC, …..
FINAL LEVEL.
Q

Generals Mattis, Kelly and McMaster to Hold Town Hall With Anderson Cooper in September?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Jun 2020 - 1:07:25 PM
Full MSDNC blitzkrieg.
Known and ready.
October surprise(s) being prepped and warmed.
Q

Important to Understand That We Are the Majority, Growing Fast, United and Getting Stronger
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Jun 2020 - 1:41:03 PM
Important to understand.
MSDNC [+social media] projection we are the minority is false.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND GROWING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
MSDNC [+social media] projection we are divided is false.
WE ARE UNITED AND ONLY GETTING STRONGER.
People are awake and see what is happening.
Patriots have no skin color.
Humanity is good.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A good friend who's a Q follower says these events, riots, etc, were predicted 2 years ago. He says it's all a plan & the destroyed areas will be rebuilt by the good guys.
He is correct.

Hey Jodster--Just a note of clarification here--I know BigJim#1-8, and he sure isn't any grasshopper—and I resent your condescending comment. We should be supportive here, not looking to offend. Just sayin’…

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Research it yourself grasshopper! Nobody around here will spoon-feed you.
First step is to learn what DYODD means. That’s what the old timers say.
Hey Jodster--Just a note of clarification here--I know BigJim#1-8, and he sure isn't any grasshopper—and I resent your condescending comment. We should be supportive here, not looking to offend. Just sayin’…
It's not often we get folks from the 'other side' coming here.

We should be helping folks who ask questions. I 'get' the DYODD and after a while one does that, but the learning curve is quite steep at first.

"Q" has 4424 posts and that's a lot of wading through cryptic verbiage to glean an answer to a question.

So if BigJim has a question we should point him to it!

It just so happens that Q's very 1st post suggests riots:

Hillary Clinton Extradition
Anonymous
28 Oct 2017 - 2:44:28 PM
Anonymous28 Oct 2017 - 1:33:50 PM
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.
>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

===========

It is believed that Hillary's "arrest" was disinformation. They too follow this board. If you thought you were about to be arrested what would you do?? Start making plans? Yes, and they'd be watching what you were doing!

===========

Organized Riots Being Planned
Q
!CbboFOtcZs21 Jun 2018 - 12:01:30 AM
Q!CbboFOtcZs20 Jun 2018 - 11:35:10 PM​
>>1842655​
We told you proofs were going to be important very soon.​
New eyes.​
Be ready.​
5:5?​
We thank you for your service.​
Q​
>>1842740
We stand.
We fight.
TOGETHER.
Organized riots being planned.
Counter measures in place.
Resistance far smaller than portrayed by MSM.
Attacks will intensify.
You, collectively, are a massive threat.
Censorship applied to scale down impact/reach.
It’s failing.
Trust yourself.
Public awakening.
Q

==========

"Q" has their playbook. He knows what they have in mind. If you know the next 5 moves they have planned, you can plan against it.

This is why it seems Trump is always 5 steps ahead of the D's.

Take the recent CV19 issue. Trump shut down travel to China BEFORE they wanted him to do it and they came unglued. One might ask 'How' was he able to know beforehand?? Same as those Senators that sold stock prior to CV19 hitting, but I think Trump knows way before anyone here does - even the Senators!

How does he do it? Military Intelligence. MI has powers above and beyond the alphabet agencies. They don't require/need Congressional approval to do anything like the others do. Who is the commander in chief? Trump!

That's my take on it. Others might have a different viewpoint.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
And BigJim if you are interested here's how to find out 'things' on your own.

https://qmap.pub/

type in 'riot' in the 'Enter Search Term' box and scroll down and come forward. Some of it will make sense. Some will not. It's akin to learning a foreign language. Chunk it down.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"Proof to begin 11.3" - Q Post 25…

"Biggest advance drop on pol"…cannot be stated enough.

Q1 talks about HRC. Massive riots organized in defiance amidts the fleeing of others. During this time US M will be conducting operations UNDER THE COVER of NG deployment/activation. But Q is not telling us here what the operation is…but this is BEFORE the 11.3 marker. So by the time POTUS gave us the marker, this had begun happening. My feeling is some individuals, possibly higher ups, are in custody right now.

Q11 - (pre-11.3) Lets us know that Military Intelligence has been investigating the federal agencies. This can only happen if there is foreign subversion.

Q12 - points out that Q11 (investigation of alphabet agencies due to foreign infiltration) is "the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive." Let that sink in. Important Sentence: "Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan?"….Keep in mind, patriots, that what Antifa is doing right now is both expected and desired by the white hats. (because of Q11 as well as civil unrest discussed in Q28)

Q22 - leads us in the direction of the NG. Why have they been activated? Q is teasing here, and will answer the questions in later posts. Point: There is a REASON for their activation. There is both a proximate cause (riots), yes, but also an ultimate cause…

Q26 - The famous "only way is the military"…Q identifies the first marker as 11.3 when things begin in public view.

Q28 - Q confirms a high-IQ anon's perspective. This shows that in order to place military intelligence within organizations certain conditions must be met (civil unrest), and explains how this infiltration takes place. However, we know from later Q posts, that the investigations into Antifa has been going on for years. Since Antifa is likely receiving support and funding from foreign agents, military intelligence has been involved.

Q32 - The initial wave will be fast in meaningful. He doesn't tell us what or how, because to do so would disclose the classified ops…remember this is an advance drop. We're still before the 11.3 marker.

Q34 - A message to Americans (to be given by POTUS?) which serves as a primer to prepare the audience for the actions Q previewed in previous drops. Essentially, it says "we knew this was going to happen"…fail-safes initiated to safeguard the public which need to be in place after the 11.3 marker. The 11.4 marker will be the arrest of John Podesta. Public confirmation follows. Riots in place (wargame planning…remember that Q team KNEW the enemy's playbook and that these conditions would come about). Q goes on to say a state of temporary military control will be instituted…transportation and communications will likely be shut down to prevent bad actors from escaping. Remember, this is AFTER the 11.4 marker. Emergency Broadcast will be initiated.

Q35 - POTUS safely on board AF1 as these operations are carried out

Q44 - POTUS to send an important message on Twitter when he departs on (a) Friday. I fully expect that to be "November 4". So from Q35 and Q44, looks like Potus will tweet the 11.4 marker, initiating action, and then be in the air on AF1 for a state of temporary military control.

Q55 - Now this post tells us to watch POTUS' twitter for "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…"….Not sure when this will occur in relation to the 11.4 marker reveal (perhaps at the same time)…but I tend to think it will be after as assurances that the plan is in action.

It would appear that for the plan calls for POTUS to leave the WH, which I expect to happen on Saturday when 1 million+ protestors descend. The cabal wants more than anything for SS and WH security to open fire on the crowd. Doing so will iniate the conditions for a coup attempt, one which would ultimately fail in its immediate objective but potentially succeed in sparking a civil war. I believe Patriots would have the upper hand BUT it would invite foreign armies into America, either to assist the coup plotters or directly attack and take over our country. Therefore, POTUS MUST flee the WH, and I believe we may see the WH burn…there is no way to stop 1 million protestors-turned-rioters without massive bloodshed, and POTUS can't allow it to happen. SS and WH security will stand down and they will flee, but the plan will be in effect. That is WHY Q has consistently told us not to fear (see Gen. Flynn's twitter), and has given us advance warning. When the marker hits, that is the time to share these early Q posts with your scared fellow Americans…normies will be horrified, but you need to reassure them. When the events play out as we predict, they will stunned and AWAKENED.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hopefully, we didn't lose BigJim...

t would appear that for the plan calls for POTUS to leave the WH, which I expect to happen on Saturday when 1 million+ protestors descend. The cabal wants more than anything for SS and WH security to open fire on the crowd. Doing so will iniate the conditions for a coup attempt, one which would ultimately fail in its immediate objective but potentially succeed in sparking a civil war. I believe Patriots would have the upper hand BUT it would invite foreign armies into America, either to assist the coup plotters or directly attack and take over our country.
Trump recently said they have weapons to deal with the crowd. I suspect those high tech microwave zappers that heat the skin will be employed and who knows what all else we haven't heard of before weapons... Touchless but will shock the living hell out of you...?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hopefully we don't lose the White House.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hopefully, we didn't lose BigJim...

Trump recently said they have weapons to deal with the crowd. I suspect those high tech microwave zappers that heat the skin will be employed and who knows what all else we haven't heard of before weapons... Touchless but will shock the living hell out of you...?
Absolutely not, just because someone gives an ignorant answer to a question??? I got real thick skin & will always stand with those who love truth & freedom.
I've followed the Q stuff & discussed it with some, do I believe it?? I think hope is a better answer. I pray that there will be arrests & justice.
The supposed million demonstrator riots are very concerning.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Hopefully we don't lose the White House.
If they even suspected for a second that rioters would invade and burn the white house they would have removed anything of value (and probably replaced it with duplicates... except Obama's portrait ;)) .

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
do I believe it?? I think hope is a better answer.
I believe there is military intelligence and they have a back channel called "Q".

I've been following for quite some time. I don't know anyone who could have as much access to POTUS, do so many posts, ask so many pertinent questions, have so many people around the world involved as anons and end up being a hoax.

I have a hard enough time just keeping up with Q! I can't imagine what kind of research one would need to do to accomplish what Q has done. I spend hours listening to videos and reading posts on Q as well as 'other' things not related.

It would have to be an organization on the level of Google, or Military Intelligence... and to also 'know' the back story on so many things...!

I have hope as well.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Absolutely not, just because someone gives an ignorant answer to a question??? I got real thick skin & will always stand with those who love truth & freedom.
I've followed the Q stuff & discussed it with some, do I believe it?? I think hope is a better answer. I pray that there will be arrests & justice.
The supposed million demonstrator riots are very concerning.
The more you read about Q the more you'll want to read. Remember, once you take the red pill you can't go back. Of course, you won't want to go back once you wake up.

Like I said, welcome brother. Buckle your seat belt and please keep your hands in the coaster at all times!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If they take the White House - Trump will definitely need a new mattress - they will all take a piss on it.

He probably already has one on standby...

If they burn the WH - anyone want to give odds on Trump moving operations into his hotel? That would set the libtards hair on fire for sure...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just in case any folk are getting depressed or worrying about the Antifa and George Soros crap, take solace in the fact that Q told us over two years ago that they already had a place for George Soros picked out.

:-)

KS200605.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Only way I buy 11.3 is the vote rigging is exposed and being forced to throw them all out. Showing proof of voter fraud would be a big red pill. Running dementia joe is like a human sacrifice. We need all 3 with good people on board.

Have the left pushed up the time table? Can they push up the time table? When will most good people say enough? Seems lots of good blacks are taking a stand about the whole blm & antifa as many have worked hard to create a business. Others already defending their towns & city's. I also see most are the under 35 crowd of participation trophy age. They don't know what fair is. They are turning good people (color not important) against them in huge numbers.

Media has exposed themselves. Politicians have exposed themselves. WHO, fauci, gates, mayors, governors, prosecutors and judges letting criminals out but arresting church goers & barbers, holder, jarett, etc..........

With so much on fire I'm thinking 4th of July. 11.3 gives them hope.

Burn the WH? I don't think patriots will stand for that in any way, shape or form. How do you get a patriot to stand down and let thugs destroy? Only thing I can think of is tell them to pray. we got this & follow Q. Most have not even heard about Q and will take action on their own. After 11.3 it will be to late and we will become them...........

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nice refresher or bring some up to speed a little.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It Has Begun, The Unexpected Has Happened, The Best Is Yet To Come- Episode 2192a

Optics In Place, Alert Readiness Severe/Critical, We Knew This Day Would Come - Episode 2192b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Counterfeit Connection, Cabal Front Exposed? Redpill78

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey BigJim,
I saw your question this AM, but I have an unwritten, official posting policy:
I only read when on the road, and I post when at home.
Suffice to say I was on the road today, and yet....

Almost as if Q himself read your question; quite amazing really...

POST 4427
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a3ee6d No.9491229

Jun 5 2020 16:50:11 (EST) NEW EZx1SOsWoAEX4ZJ.jpg

Seeing is Believing.
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Farp, I’m no grasshopper either and there was no condescending tone inferred. But nobody spoon fed me info on the first GIM. Some of the older veterans were tough on me, but I learned enough to stand on my own.
They told me to DYODD, so I followed links, read articles and listened to podcasts. In hindsight, it was Sagely Wisdom.
Too many people rely on talking points, which don’t provoke actual thought. It’s when you do your own research/diligence that you grow as a human.
My comment was NOT intended to be insulting, condescending, or belittling. Consider my snarky comment as gentle pushback. Any other interpretations are your own.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I just asked a simple question, didn't ask for any long diatribe about the history of Q.
Please accept my sympathy to you for the old timers being meanies.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
I just asked a simple question, didn't ask for any long diatribe about the history of Q.
Please accept my sympathy to you for the old timers being meanies.
I didn’t even see them as being mean. And I’m so low on the scale of things that really, it shouldn’t be about me or you or whoever.
The big pic is that masses of people are being awoke. It’s phenomenal
I’ve thought the cabal had the upper hand for too long, too broadly and too structured to possibly be brought to justice. As usual I’m wrong.
So I’m glad that you, me and the whole 500+ pages of us have a chance to be on this journey together.
No harm, no foul, and I hope you find Q

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
New drop

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 12:32:28 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/Open_Letter_President_Donald_Trump.pdf
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.
Q
AMEN!!!
Brother Cracker, sound familiar?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Letter to POTUS - Biblical Battle Light vs Dark
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 12:32:28 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/Open_Letter_President_Donald_Trump.pdf
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.
Q

The UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) Is the Legal Foundation for the Military Justice System
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 1:18:13 PM
Remember your oath.
Q

NY Times: Don't Speak with Your Loved Ones Unless They Protest or Donate
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 1:42:52 PM
Do you see what is happening?
Q

Defense Sec. Mark Esper Orders National Guard in D.C. to Disarm, Wear Soft Caps Instead of Helmets
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 2:37:17 PM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-to-disarm-wear-soft-caps-instead-of-helmets/
Do you see what is happening?
Q

CASTLE ROCK - GOD SPEED (USA FREEDOM FLAG)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 3:38:47 PM

CASTLE_ROCK_GODSPEED.png

Black Patriot: The D's Want Blacks to Hate the American Flag - A Symbol of Their Freedom
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 4:19:04 PM

Q

Redrop: We Will Have Our Country Back (Q+)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 4:45:28 PM

EZ3NfndUYAEfVVF.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
From post 4429 pdf

June 7, 2020 Holy Trinity Sunday

Mr. President, In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness. These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven. On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day – if they do not repent – yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation.

In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the Covid emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.

We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.

Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God. Thus the Invisible Enemy, whom good rulers fight against in public affairs, is also fought against by good shepherds in the ecclesiastical sphere. It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8.

For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on. And I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons.

For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops – such as those whom I recently denounced – who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothing Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches.

The American people are mature and have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters. However, it is important that the good – who are the majority – wake up from their sluggishness and do not accept being deceived by a minority of dishonest people with unavowable purposes. It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by prayer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Before the power of prayer, the deceptions of the children of darkness will collapse, their plots will be revealed, their betrayal will be shown, their frightening power will end in nothing, brought to light and exposed for what it is: an infernal deception.

Mr. President, my prayer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. In this dramatic and decisive hour for all of humanity, I am praying for you and also for all those who are at your side in the government of the United States. I trust that the American people are united with me and you in prayer to Almighty God.

United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity, I bless you and the First Lady, the beloved American nation, and all men and women of good will.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My friends 74 year old liberal sister has been awakened by the recent democratic approach to this so-called pandemic. People are really waking up. When in a panic and wasting ammunition by being in a sloppy rush, their plans are completely back firing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
My friends 74 year old liberal sister has been awakened by the recent democratic approach to this so-called pandemic. People are really waking up. When in a panic and wasting ammunition by being in a sloppy rush, their plans are completely back firing.
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV615 May 2020 - 10:04:54 AM​
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Q​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon June 6, 2020 - Only at the Precipice

prayingmedic

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reconcile: ObamaFoundation Posts Picture of Flyod 8 Days BEFORE He Died
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 6:30:37 PM

G_Floyd.jpg
Reconcile.
Q

Q Provides Method to Prove Previous Drop Re: ObamaFoundation and Floyd
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 6:43:52 PM
Anonymous6 Jun 2020 - 6:42:01 PM
Q you really need to walk that last one back…..

The same reason a thumbnail of a gray clapboard shows up on a YouTube video when it's been deleted…

The thumbnail is CURRENT (obama.org main image)……… but the content is OLD.

Q you really need to retract that………………………………………………….
>>9511175
def visit_twitter_and_log_in
visit 'https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator'
find('input.js-username-field').set(ENV['TWITTER_USERNAME'])
find('input.js-password-field').set(ENV['TWITTER_PASSWORD'])
click_on('Log in')
end
def enter_url_and_click_preview(url)
find('input.FormControl').set(url)
click_on('Preview card')
result = has_content?('Page fetched successfully')
visit 'https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator'
end
end
Q

Not All Posts Are Meant for Anons
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 6:45:16 PM
Not all posts are meant for Anons.
Q

OAN Interviews Devin Nunes on Rod Rosenstein Testimony Regarding Russia/Mueller Investigation
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Jun 2020 - 6:51:08 PM
Q

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Saw some people today I had not seen for a while. Asked how they liked their test drive of socialism........ and just stood back and listened!
It was great. Gave a few some homework.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Saw some people today I had not seen for a while. Asked how they liked their test drive of socialism........ and just stood back and listened!
It was great. Gave a few some homework.
Well, keep us hanging here why don'tcha??? What did they say??

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They see. They are hard working people and have zero sympathy (even the woman) for the conditions they live in. They see entitled whites that just don't get it. They knew floyd wasn't a choir boy. They see weak leaders encouraging the distruction. They are mad and already knew the crazy DC mayor kicked out troops and understand why and what it will lead to. They laugh at the crazy Michigan governor and they ain't happy with the Ohio governor. They understand Dr. Amy locked down everyone but commented on her hair highlights & said it didn't come out of a box from walmart and talked about side by side pictures. (Woman can be really snarky). They understand this is not about a virus. They hope businesses do not rebuild in those areas. The see this is a choice between good vs. evil. They see it affecting their lives, their kids and livelyhoods . They see they have only one choice. Then I work in a dimentia joe comment and they just can't believe he will be a candidate. They tear into him & I was surprised. They laughed when they said he is ahead of Trump in the polls anywhere. Kinda like the virus they don't know anyone that would vote for him. They were pretty average people. They arn't as far down the rabbit hole as we here are but they are waking up and know right from wrong.

A few are understanding the long term ramifications of this.

One I gave a little Q homework to. I expect questions.