• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.militarytimes.com/milit...rst-black-soldier-to-earn-the-medal-of-honor/

Black Military History
William H. Carney: The first black soldier to earn the Medal of Honor

Thomas M. Hammond

February 5, 2018

1592092319449.png

Of all the men who wore blue uniforms in the Civil War, none felt more keenly the purpose of his mission than the African American soldier. Every marching step, every swing of a pick and every round fired at Confederate enemies gave him a chance to strike a blow against slavery and prove himself equal to his white comrades.

U.S. Colored Troops were consistently good fighters, performing well in every engagement in which they fought. Even their enemies had to grudgingly admit that fact. One USCT member, William H. Carney, transcended good to become great, and was the first black U.S. soldier to earn the Medal of Honor.

On February 17, 1863, at age 23, Carney heeded the call for African Americans to join a local militia unit, the Morgan Guards, with 45 other volunteers from his hometown of New Bedford, Mass. That unit would later become Company C of the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment.

There was something unique about the new regiment, commanded by Colonel Robert Gould Shaw; it was an all-black unit with the exception of senior officers and a few senior non-commissioned sergeants. The 54th Massachusetts was created to prove that black men could be good soldiers.

Carney was born a slave on February 29, 1840, at Norfolk, Va. His father, also named William, escaped slavery, reaching freedom through the underground railroad. William Sr. then worked hard to buy the freedom of the rest of his family. The free and reunited family settled in New Bedford in the second half of the 1850s. Young William learned to read and write, and by age 15 he was interested in becoming a minister.

He gave up his pursuit of the ministry, however, to join the Army. In an 1863 edition of the Abolitionist newspaper The Liberator, Carney stated: “Previous to the formation of colored troops, I had a strong inclination to prepare myself for the ministry; but when the country called for all persons, I could best serve my God serving my country and my oppressed brothers. The sequel in short — I enlisted for the war.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Edited Re-upload: Riots & Lockdown - 4th Generation Warfare

Amazing Polly

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Race Homicide Statistics

Where We Go 1 We Go All

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
make sure to check above for Q posts... I try to keep them in one post for continuity. I'll post more under this one if they happen along.

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 4:50:36 PM

ZWKD6YL54JAE5EFAHOITZ7CTAM.jpg
https://www.militarytimes.com/milit...rst-black-soldier-to-earn-the-medal-of-honor/
Old Glory stands for Freedom and Equality for All.
The Flag was carried by Union Soldiers during the Civil War in a fight to abolish slavery [v Confederate Democrats].
The Flag of Lincoln.
It was considered a great honor to be chosen to carry the flag in battle.
The Soldier was unarmed and knew they would most certainly die (as did most who fought), but understood that the fight, that their lives, was worth the cost (self-sacrifice).
They believed in something greater than themselves.
To them, the flag represented a symbol of freedom, of hope, of equality and prosperity.
To disrespect the flag, to kneel, is to disrespect those people who fought and died to provide each and every one of us the rights we are afforded today.
Old Glory knows not what color skin carries her - only that for which it stands - one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
TO FREE FROM OPPRESSION.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Reagan
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 5:19:17 PM
One must only look to find the truth.
Q
I'm glad you managed to screencap that tweet. The last few tweets that have been linked by Q have disappeared pretty quickly. They're trying to censor wherever possible.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Sean Morgan and Praying Medic Discuss Qanon

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What is the symbolism in the picture? Ladyman Gaga? Bush's socks? Folded hands? Lapel pins?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What is the symbolism in the picture? Ladyman Gaga? Bush's socks? Folded hands? Lapel pins?
Photo opportunity?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow!

Q is reading my mind.

I can only hope and pray that the eyes of MYRIAD LEGIONS of Patriotic and Liberty minded people throughout the entire world will awaken to the insurrection and invasive foreign military action going down in CONUS and other sovereign nations RIGHT NOW!
Bolshevik Playbook.
Antifa tactics.
And these are the mere foot-soldiers.

Q POST 4464 !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b50f0 No.9600507

Jun 13 2020 15:15:27 (EST) NEW
The 'how' will be hard to understand for most.
Focus on the 'why'.
The 'when' is now.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden Worries about His Children Growing up in a Racial Jungle If Integration Is Not Done Orderly
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 5:19:17 PM

One must only look to find the truth.
Q

Biden Pushing 1994 Crime Bill Saying "They Must Be Taken Off the Streets", "Taken Out of Society"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 8:01:41 PM

Welcome to the REAL [D] PARTY.
Knowledge is power.
Q

Hillary Clinton Praising 1994 Crime Bill and Increased Police Force to Stop Crime
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 8:09:02 PM

More police prevent crimes?
What changed?
Q

MSM and Black Community Leaders Give Biden a Free Pass Over "You Ain't Black if You Vote for Trump"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 8:28:21 PM

16f27da7230026b74ebcb6b3867cddbc00f64014201ec26c97c097c0b9e37ff1.jpg
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/05/22/joe-biden-you-aint-black-breakfast-club-mh-orig.cnn
He apologized the same day.
MSDNC provides a free pass.
Black community leaders [millionaires paid by [D] party [fly private]] provide a free pass.
Q

Joe Biden: "I'm Like the Token Black"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 Jun 2020 - 9:01:32 PM

Another free pass?
Q

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A question.

Why does Q keep making a distinction between the Dems and the Republicans? Wouldn't they know that the left/right paradigm is a false one?
That's a great question actually but I think it might just be Q just beating on the Dems while not really pumping up the Repukes tires. The Dims are the easiest group to hammer at present because they've gone completely ff the rails and Q is taking full advantage of their mind melt. I believe once the Dems are fully exposed the Pukes will fall into the same stinkhole by osmosis. As we all know, and as you correctly suggest, both parties are actually joined at the hip. Therefore, there's no need to beat in the Pukes as they'll fall too in the end.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That's a great question actually but I think it might just be Q just beating on the Dems while not really pumping up the Repukes tires. The Dims are the easiest group to hammer at present because they've gone completely ff the rails and Q is taking full advantage of their mind melt. I believe once the Dems are fully exposed the Pukes will fall into the same stinkhole by osmosis. As we all know, and as you correctly suggest, both parties are actually joined at the hip. Therefore, there's no need to beat in the Pukes as they'll fall too in the end.
My theory is that they're working to get rid of corrupt GOP quietly (in a 2-party system, you have to provide a lesser of two evils) and have been doing well in the last 3 years - there have been a number of Repuklicans who have retired or aren't seeking re-election and some who are under investigation for insider trading. You think those charges were just happenstance? Someone is investigating Congress methinks....

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My theory is that they're working to get rid of corrupt GOP quietly (in a 2-party system, you have to provide a lesser of two evils) and have been doing well in the last 3 years - there have been a number of Repuklicans who have retired or aren't seeking re-election and some who are under investigation for insider trading. You think those charges were just happenstance? Someone is investigating Congress methinks....
Wait 'til they get to Mitch McConjob. Of course, there will be others along the way. Then there some repuke governors too along with yet more judges and attorneys general, prosecutors and lesser office holders.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wait 'til they get to Mitch McConjob. Of course, there will be others along the way. Then there some repuke governors too along with yet more judges and attorneys general, prosecutors and lesser office holders.
They need a Senate majority so MM will be later...as will Lyndsay Gayham.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Ready To Remove Another Globalists System - Episode 2199a

Everything Is Simply A Happening, The Narrative Has You, The “How” Will Be Presented - Episode 2199b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon June 14, 2020 - Have Faith in Humanity

Praying Medic

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
A question.

Why does Q keep making a distinction between the Dems and the Republicans? Wouldn't they know that the left/right paradigm is a false one?
The Dems are historically the party of slavery/KKK/Jim Crow etc. They want you to forget that. That is what Q points out. There is a distinction. Left and right are not the same. The players and methods of control may change over time yet the ideas remain.

The distinction to be made today is Globalism vs Nationalism. Globalists have infiltrated Both parties.

Question for you Chieftan. Why do you follow US politics being an Aussie? Do you have any connection to the US?

OBV USA is a global superpower and what happens here effects the world. Just wondering.

chieftain

Silver Miner
The Dems are historically the party of slavery/KKK/Jim Crow etc. They want you to forget that. That is what Q points out. There is a distinction. Left and right are not the same. The players and methods of control may change over time yet the ideas remain.

The distinction to be made today is Globalism vs Nationalism. Globalists have infiltrated Both parties.

Question for you Chieftan. Why do you follow US politics being an Aussie? Do you have any connection to the US?

OBV USA is a global superpower and what happens here effects the world. Just wondering.
Actually no, both teams red and blue were just as complicit in the slave game and players from both camps were advocates for the abolition of slavery.

US politics seems to mirror the political shenanigans of this country almost exactly. The Labor party stood for the working man historically, with the Liberal party being the champion of the well off. Both parties effectively merged in the aftermath of WWII, however the public facade was consistent with the historical roots of either party. These days, they don't even bother presenting any sort of outward appearance to reflect their history or values. The reason I think the politics of both countries are so similar is that they have a common master, one that has turned the left/right dichotomy into an illusion, six of one or half a dozen of the other.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Actually no, both teams red and blue were just as complicit in the slave game and players from both camps were advocates for the abolition of slavery.
You dont know US history. You are either a disinfo agent or wildly uninformed. Which is it?

The first Black members of congress were all Republicans.

From WIKI........

The Republican Party emerged in 1854 to combat the Kansas–Nebraska Act and the expansion of slavery into American territories. The early Republican Party consisted of African-Americans, northern white Protestants, businessmen, professionals, factory workers, and farmers. The GOP was pro-business, and it supported banks, the gold standard, railroads and high tariffs; the party opposed the expansion of slavery. At its inception, Republican Party had almost no presence in the Southern United States; by 1858, however it had enlisted former Whigs and former Free Soil Democrats to form majorities in nearly every Northern state.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A pick up truck passed me about a mile from my house weather red white and blue Q sticker on his rear windshield. He turned left and I gave him a couple short honks and a thumbs up.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A pick up truck passed me about a mile from my house weather red white and blue Q sticker on his rear windshield. He turned left and I gave him a couple short honks and a thumbs up.
You just inspired me to pick some Q stickers up for the truck :2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 6.15.20: They [DS] can no longer hide in the dark. Exposed on all levels

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This Is What The [CB]/Globalist Fear The Most, Infrastructure Is The Key: Max Porterfield X22 Report Spotlight

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It’s All Happening, Next Phase Of Economic Plan Set In Motion - Episode 2200a

Swamp Creatures Exposed, Prepare For Shockwave, Silent Majority No More - Episode 2200b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not really sure what this is but it's kinda cute
(1 min/humor)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not sure we had the names before?

MAJOR NEWS: SUBPOENAS ISSUED . . . ALL THE PERPS
NATION NEWS DESK 15 JUNE 2020

The United States Senate has issued Subpoenas in the Russia-Collusion, FISA-abuse scandals that tore our nation apart for two and half years. The Senate Subpoenaed ALL of the major perpetrators:

The following persons have been Subpoenaed:

James Baker
John Brennan
James Clapper
James Comey
Loretta Lynch
Andrew McCabe
James McDonogh
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Lisa Page
John Podesta
Samantha Power
Susan Rice
Rod Rosenstein
Peter Strzok
Christopher Wray
Sally Yates

In Fact, fifty-three (53) Subpoenas have been issued by the Senate. This entire debacle over deliberately fraudulent "Russia Collusion" and the systematic and deliberate abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) is now coming to its conclusion.

The Senate already knows the facts. They just want to get these people under Oath and out in public so the American people can see what these DEMOCRATS actually did, and how the mealy-mouth wimp Republican, FBI Director Christopher Wray, has basically done nothing about it.

Their entire charade will be right in front of the American people to see; just a few months before election time.

When the American people see how utterly sinister, how entirely corrupt, how devoid of integrity these players are, the Democrats will be lucky to hold onto ANY seats, never mind get control.

Hold-on to your seats, folks. The next few months are going to be the equivalent of political dynamite, blowing up right in the faces of the Democrat Party. What the American people are going to see is a level of political warfare never encountered in any of our lifetimes. Full scale equivalent of nuclear (political) war.

Be sure to have plenty of popcorn on hand as you watch.

Incidentally, if it sometimes occurs to any of you that it seems the entire Democrat Party is just one, big, ongoing criminal enterprise . . . you're not alone. Many, many, Americans have come to that same opinion.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not sure we had the names before?

MAJOR NEWS: SUBPOENAS ISSUED . . . ALL THE PERPS
NATION NEWS DESK 15 JUNE 2020

The United States Senate has issued Subpoenas in the Russia-Collusion, FISA-abuse scandals that tore our nation apart for two and half years. The Senate Subpoenaed ALL of the major perpetrators:

The following persons have been Subpoenaed:

James Baker
John Brennan
James Clapper
James Comey
Loretta Lynch
Andrew McCabe
James McDonogh
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Lisa Page
John Podesta
Samantha Power
Susan Rice
Rod Rosenstein
Peter Strzok
Christopher Wray
Sally Yates

In Fact, fifty-three (53) Subpoenas have been issued by the Senate. This entire debacle over deliberately fraudulent "Russia Collusion" and the systematic and deliberate abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) is now coming to its conclusion.

The Senate already knows the facts. They just want to get these people under Oath and out in public so the American people can see what these DEMOCRATS actually did, and how the mealy-mouth wimp Republican, FBI Director Christopher Wray, has basically done nothing about it.

Their entire charade will be right in front of the American people to see; just a few months before election time.

When the American people see how utterly sinister, how entirely corrupt, how devoid of integrity these players are, the Democrats will be lucky to hold onto ANY seats, never mind get control.

Hold-on to your seats, folks. The next few months are going to be the equivalent of political dynamite, blowing up right in the faces of the Democrat Party. What the American people are going to see is a level of political warfare never encountered in any of our lifetimes. Full scale equivalent of nuclear (political) war.

Be sure to have plenty of popcorn on hand as you watch.

Incidentally, if it sometimes occurs to any of you that it seems the entire Democrat Party is just one, big, ongoing criminal enterprise . . . you're not alone. Many, many, Americans have come to that same opinion.

Lots of negative comments. The natives are getting restless

This is from the comment section re: the indictment story:

"# I don't care about subpoena's, I care about INDICTMENTS and ARRESTS!!! — watchmann 2020-06-15 18:57
I don't care about subpoena's, I care about INDICTMENTS and ARRESTS!!!

...They will come and just lie their ass off.

Everyone lies to Congress/Senate, and nothing ever happens to them. Look at Hillary and Benghazi. Look at Comey. Its a joke any more."

Those are my feelings, exactly. And I'm not convinced Lindsay Graham can be trusted.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Goldhedge,

The names came out sometime last week I believe. Catharine Herridge has been tweeting about it.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Presented without comment
Screw that. I almost didn't post this because I know a certain few will not be able to resist the impulse to shit on this post. I can't do anything about that. However, there are some people who are not like that and may actually appreciate the info presented. If you know who Mark Taylor is, you know this is of a religious viewpoint. It's the prophecies he wrote before Trump was ever elected President.

Interested in the military tribunals? Obama and the Clintons being charged? That and more is in this video.

Things we've heard Q talk about for three years, Mark Taylor talked about before Q started.

The Remnant Rescue Documentary Part 1 (1:12:35)​
Published on Jun 12, 2020 by Mark Taylor OFFICIAL​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
General Paul M. Nakasone joined twatter today.

Q mentioned him on #1268

https://twitter.com/__valv/status/1272603930653003776

chieftain

Silver Miner
You dont know US history. You are either a disinfo agent or wildly uninformed. Which is it?
Neither. You'd be surprised not only by how many people outside of the US know the history of the place, but how many know it better than most Americans.