• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon June 21, 2020 - Durham Is Not the Only Game In Town

prayingmedic

chieftain

Silver Miner
But surely the comments are biased as conspiracy theorists feel the need to get their points across?

And by the way, anyone calling me sane, should be institutionalised.

Golden Regards
Uncle
How could anyone have even a shred of sanity in a world as messed up as this...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How could anyone have even a shred of sanity in a world as messed up as this...
I try and keep my distance from reality and set my expectations of life and politics very very low. It's helped over the past year or so. My understanding of my country, my fellow Americans and my understanding of history has been turned upside down and sideways. Nothing is as it seems so I take nothing for granted any longer.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sanity and truth sound like crazy town to the insane. Makes perfect sense. Ya all seem perfectly normal to me.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Are China and Other Foreign Adversaries Printing/Cloning Paper Ballots to Cheat the 2020 Election?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 10:24:59 AM
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

D's Attempting to Rewrite History Just Like the "Party" in George Orwell's 1984 Novel
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 10:29:57 AM
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?
Q

Digital Warriors, Let's Do This!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 7:34:16 PM
Digital warriors ready.
Surrender to None ['Digital Battleground'].
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Digital Warriors Get Ready
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 7:37:36 PM
Anonymous22 Jun 2020 - 7:35:08 PM

106e7285ea0d4c763008430d4a99f198dd4654086dc364f3e0401f06eb23578d.png
>>9712260

take a meme leave a meme

this is how anons pass out ammo
>>9712276
Memes prep.
Music prep.
Organize.
Unite.
Prepare.
Q

Target Practice: D Governors Deliberately Placing COVID-19 Patients in Nursing Homes
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 7:44:13 PM
Anonymous22 Jun 2020 - 7:40:06 PM
>>9712258
>Digital warriors ready.

EXTREMELY Damaging piece on (D)s nursing home deaths!

Exclusive — Seema Verma: Cuomo, Other Democrat Governors’ Coronavirus Nursing Home Policies Contradicted Federal Guidance
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-home-policies-contradicted-federal-guidance/
>>9712392
Use 'topic' as target practice.
Test your strengths.
Know your weaknesses.
Adapt.
Overcome.
Q

INFORMATION WARFARE
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jun 2020 - 7:47:04 PM
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 6.22.20: People are AWAKE to the TRUTH. MSM filling airwaves with LIES as they panic.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Other Nations Are Now Pivoting Towards The US, The Plan Is Working - Episode 2205a

It Has Now Been Unleashed,Patriots Know The [DS] Playbook, Countermeasures In Place - Episode 2205b

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1592923881029.png

Q said Target Practice
Negligent Death Law and Legal Definition
https://definitions.uslegal.com/n/negligent-death/

Cuomo (NY)
Wolf (PA)
Whitmer (MI)
Murphy (NJ)
Newsom (CA)

Wrongful Death Statutes

https://death.uslegal.com/wrongful-death-laws/california/

https://death.uslegal.com/wrongful-death-laws/michigan/

https://death.uslegal.com/wrongful-death-laws/new-jersey-wrongful-death-laws/

https://death.uslegal.com/wrongful-death-laws/new-york/

https://death.uslegal.com/wrongful-death-laws/pennsylvania/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
All Assets Are Now Deployed By The [DS], Big Push Coming Soon:Bix Weir

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Deep State Information Operation is Melting

Operation Freedom

Part 2

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Video: Joe Biden and George Soros Corruption in Ukraine Exposed
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 10:56:29 AM
Worth listening (reading).
Q

Joe Biden Video Meme: "Buy a Double Barrel Shotgun"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 11:22:41 AM
A little humor goes a long way.
Q

Fired NY Prosecutor, Berman, Was given Biden-Ukraine Allegations in 2018 but Didn’t Follow Up
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 11:53:29 AM
https://justthenews.com/accountabil...osecutor-was-given-biden-ukraine-allegations#
Timing of video release [#4500] & Berman termination?
Coincidence?
"You cannot attack your political opponent."
The doubters will soon be believers.
Years in the making.
Q

Black Lives Matter Co-founder Tweets about Killing "Men and White Folks"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 12:47:53 PM

b7c716d68a2f073fe5dff16a4e410f97c0007201a2470a2bc779057f101ea055.jpg
https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/04...der-tweets-about-killing-men-and-white-folks/
Worth remembering.
What happens when 'racists' are running a supposed 'anti-racist' organization?
Hatred?
Violence?
Destruction?
Murder?
Division pushed every election year [4 years]?
Why?
Political advantage to one party over another?
What if [D]s never let go post civil war?
What if they simply implemented a new form of control [ownership]?
Knowledge is power.
Take ownership of yourself [your life].
Q

Nascar: So Called "Noose" Is Just a Loop to Pull down the Garage Door?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 2:20:33 PM
Do you see the 'noose' used to close the garage door?
[0:53]
Q

Pentagon's Top Technology Officials Resign
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 3:01:06 PM
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/504161-pentagons-top-technology-officials-resign
More coming? [senior]
Remember your oath.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Link to New Q Drop

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jun 2020 - 2:20:33 PM

Do you see the 'noose' used to close the garage door?
[0:53]
Q

video was from
•Nov 27, 2019

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have always hated shitcar and I live in shitcar country. Seriously how on earth did that ever get popular? They go around in a bloody circle just like toilet water.
I wonder if in the Southern hemisphere if they go around in the other direction?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I have always hated shitcar and I live in shitcar country. Seriously how on earth did that ever get popular? They go around in a bloody circle just like toilet water.
I was never interested in it enough to hate it. I'd rather sit and watch paint dry or watch a fishing show than to watch cars going around in circles for hours

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
More Stimulus Coming, [CB] Doesn’t Have A Chance, Transition Continues - Episode 2206a

Blocks Removed, The Attack Run Has Begun, Treason - Episode 2206b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
New Epstein Info, SDNY Ukraine Coverup, Biden & Soros Implicated Redpill78

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Seriously how on earth did that ever get popular? They go around in a bloody circle just like toilet water.
How about fitting the Le Mans (sp?) cars with cameras, and stream all of them? Real time would be fine, but compilations of the exciting moments might be worth watching. FWIW, I think the movie "Gumball Rally" is a fun watch.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
DOJ Gives Strzok Notes to Gen Flynn Team, 3110 Still reporting

chieftain

Silver Miner
Is anything of substance actually happening? All I'm seeing is administrative posturing at best.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How about fitting the Le Mans (sp?) cars with cameras, and stream all of them? Real time would be fine, but compilations of the exciting moments might be worth watching. FWIW, I think the movie "Gumball Rally" is a fun watch.
"NASCAR Crash Report", brought to you by Coors Light, now a Global Corporation and Bud Light, also a Global Corporation, reminding You to Not Drive Drunk...

"Now to the video..."

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1592973986361.png

DIGITAL SOLDIERS ARE ON THE MOVE (GET READY)!

New Gen Flynn on Parler.

1st one since March 20, 2020.

https://parler.com/profile/GenFlynn/posts

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is anything of substance actually happening? All I'm seeing is administrative posturing at best.
All manner of things are habbenin...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Every time a shill whines about, "no arrests," read this.

Argument from ignorance

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes the possibility that there may have been an insufficient investigation to prove that the proposition is either true or false.[1] It also does not allow for the possibility that the answer is unknowable, only knowable in the future, or neither completely true nor completely false.[2] In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof. In research, low-power experiments are subject to false negatives (there would have been an observable effect if there had been a larger sample size or better experimental design) and false positives (there was an observable effect; however, this was a coincidence due purely to random chance, or the events correlate, but there is no cause-effect relationship). The term was likely coined by philosopher John Locke in the late 17th century.[3][4]

We all would like to see arrests but we also know that corruption that festered for decades is not going to be removed in 2 weeks.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Obama Refers to Unrest as ‘Great Awakening

Former President Barack Obama referred to the ongoing unrest around the country, associated with the Black Lives Matter protests, as a “Great Awakening” in his remarks to a fundraiser for former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday.

Obama said:

And the good news, what make me optimistic is, the fact that there is a Great Awakening going on around the country particularly among younger people who are saying not only are they fed up with the shambolic disorganized mean spirited approach to governance that we’ve seen over the last couple of years but more than that are eager to take on some of the core challenges that have been facing this country for centuries.

The original “Great Awakening” was a religious revival in colonial American society several decades prior to the Revolution.

As History.com notes:

The Great Awakening was a religious revival that impacted the English colonies in America during the 1730s and 1740s. The movement came at a time when the idea of secular rationalism was being emphasized, and passion for religion had grown stale. Christian leaders often traveled from town to town, preaching about the gospel, emphasizing salvation from sins and promoting enthusiasm for Christianity. The result was a renewed dedication toward religion. Many historians believe the Great Awakening had a lasting impact on various Christian denominations and American culture at large.

One of the most famous sermons of the Great Awakening is Jonathan Edwards’ “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God“:

The wrath of God burns against them, their damnation does not slumber; the pit is prepared, the fire is made ready, the furnace is now hot, ready to receive them; the flames do now rage and glow. The glittering sword is whet, and held over them, and the pit hath opened its mouth under them.

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked: his wrath towards you burns like fire; he looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; you are ten thousand times more abominable in his eyes, than the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince; and yet it is nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the fire every moment. It is to be ascribed to nothing else, that you did not go to hell the last night; that you were suffered to awake again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep. And there is no other reason to be given, why you have not dropped into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God’s hand has held you up. There is no other reason to be given why you have not gone to hell, since you have sat here in the house of God, provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending his solemn worship. Yea, there is nothing else that is to be given as a reason why you do not this very moment drop down into hell.

The current wave of protests, ostensibly motivated by outrage at the death of George Floyd, 46, an African American man, in the custody of Minneapolis, Minnesota, police, has devolved into riots and vandalism, with widespread destruction of historic statues and monuments.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/23/obama-refers-to-unrest-as-great-awakening/

The parasites and trying to imitate as always

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Obama Refers to Unrest as ‘Great Awakening’
I think Obama had a Biden moment and meant to say "The Great Agitation".

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Michael Flynn - The People's General
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 9:22:06 AM
The People's General.
Soon.
Q

Peter Strzok Notes from Jan-4-2017 Show Obama/Biden Schemed Against Flynn
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 9:36:36 AM

DWuttxKVwAARaSd.jpg
They never thought she would lose.
Careless.
Q

Meme: Obama Treason Charges
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 10:20:43 AM

EbKbz_HWoAE0RYx.jpg
Add Biden?
Memes are important.
Q

Welcome to the Digital Battlefield - Together We Win
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 11:01:36 AM
You have been selected to help serve your Country.
Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].
Use other platforms as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].
Source meme(s) material from battlefield and/or garage [highlight & share][take & drop]
Mission 1: Dispute [reject] propaganda push through posting of research and facts
Mission 2: Support role of other digital soldiers [one falls another stands (rises)]
Mission 3: Guide [awaken] others through use of facts [DECLAS 1-99 material and other relevant facts] and memes [decouple MSDNC control of info stream] _ask 'counter' questions to initiate 'thought' vs repeat [echo] of MSDNC propaganda
Mission 4: Learn use of camouflage [digitally] _primary account suspended-terminated _use of secondary
Mission 5: Identify strengths / weaknesses [personal and designated target(s)] re: Twitter & FB [+other] example re: meme(s) failure to read through use of ALGO [think Tron (MCP_master control program)] _dependence on person-to-person capture [slow response time unidentified user(s)]
Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
Q

Digital Soldiers: Take the Oath and Serve Your Country
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 11:06:33 AM
Anonymous24 Jun 2020 - 11:04:50 AM​
>>9730975​
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA​
>>9731023
Take the oath.
Mission forward.
Q

A Military and Civilian Alliance to Defeat the Fake News Media Empire
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 11:17:11 AM
This has never been attempted.
Use of general public to counter the narrative [propaganda] push by controlled media.
Analysis [start-to-now] indicates situational awareness [decoupling of MSDNC control of information (channels 1-99)] of general public expanding at massive pace.
Attacks indicate [can be defined as] loss of generalized information control.
Need to expend ammunition [muster network to defend and coordinate attacks] to counter.
MIL-CIV Alliance.
Q

Meme: Obama and Biden Treason Charges
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 11:32:07 AM

EbSzsRXX0AgVohh.jpg

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 1:05:48 PM
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 1:11:28 PM
Worth remember - Feb 2019
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/18/online-conspiracy-theorists-democracy
"The scale this generates is disproportional enough to distort public perception: In 2018, ISD identified close to 30m uses of the word “QAnon” across Twitter, YouTube and forums such as Reddit and 4chan."
Numbers today dwarf past estimates.
Handle w/ care.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 1:12:54 PM
Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 1:11:28 PM
Worth remember - Feb 2019
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/18/online-conspiracy-theorists-democracy
"The scale this generates is disproportional enough to distort public perception: In 2018, ISD identified close to 30m uses of the word “QAnon” across Twitter, YouTube and forums such as Reddit and 4chan."
Numbers today dwarf past estimates.
Handle w/ care.
Q
>>9732889
[ing] error.
On the move.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 3:20:13 PM
Interesting this was prioritized [routed].
GOOG threat analysis group _entry catalog.
Deep dreaming, young dragonfly.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV624 Jun 2020 - 4:08:51 PM
We're in this together.
UNITY NOT DIVISION.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 6.24.20: BLM exposed. Treason Announced. Knowledge is Power. Adapt. Overcome.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
One to watch

The Ministry of Truth is real

The final push for 1984 is here. This What President Trump and his team are fighting to stop. This is why it is so important to illustrate what the fake news is and distinguish it as a weapon rather than a public utility. Because as they work to erase our History through rioting and civil unrest to turn this country into a Modern day Oceana, The Ministry of Truth simply reports it as peaceful, and half the public goes back to sleep.

Where We Go 1 We Go All

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If biden wins not one of obamas henchmen gets indicted
Of course. No need for indictments then. Just gun 'em down along with MSM. Then really go all antifa on all their slimy, weasel asses. They wanted war...then it is war they will get and they won't live to regret their stupidity.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's official, Flynn charges dropped:
I wonder if Flynn will start telling his side of the story now that the gag order is removed...?