• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I found this site looking for sites for Red Pilling. What do you think?
https://www.thinkqanon.com/
I've seen that video several times now and still think it's the most direct, most concise piece on WHY the Trumpster as potus and the "Q" thing came about/WHERE it's going and/HOW it intends to get there. Yes, it is somewhat sparse on details and necessarily so because at the time it was produced such facts and details were not yet in hand. It does, however, a GREAT job of laying out "The Plan" that some seem to find ridiculous yet is STILL HAPPENING just not fast enough or in a way that the disappointed and disapproving expect. This "war" has been fought as taught by Sun Tzu and NOT as taught by Clauswitz who formed the basis of HOW western countries conduct war. Perhaps this was a fitting choice based on the role of China in all this and all the Middle Eastern players who provide our basis and understanding of money and wealth. Add in Game Theory and the masterpiece of Etienne de la Boetie - "The Politics of Obedience: A Discourse On Voluntary Servitude ", and, perhaps, a bit of the "War of the Flea" and you approach and battle our collective enemy in a way that they are totally unable to win. It's these strategies and tactics that I think many find so upsetting since they are so "anti-Rambo". They are "anti-Rambo" because "Rambo" is precisely what our collective enemy expected and prepared for and still expect today as witnessed by the use of BLM/Antifa and MS13/Intell agencies for "wet work" and the biological warfare of COVID19.

However, if you intend on using that video for "red-pilling" others YOU better be prepared to answer MANY questions clearly, simply and honestly. That, my friend, is the really challenging part. Questions like Why did we NOT know this was happening?/How long has this been going on?/ WHO are the people in this video?/ WHY hasn't the press told us this stuff?/Why hasn't the government told this stuff? Where did all this information come from?/WHO is Q?/ and MUCH, MUCH more. It's really hard to convince anyone that EVERYTHING they thought they knew about money, politics, government, law, the constitution, political parties, freedom, education, church, their favorite stars, their favorite writers/actors/entertainers/people they admire in the country/in their state/in their town is ALL WRONG and 93% rooted in evil. That will fly like a cement balloon. This why Trump & Q spent so much time getting to and getting through "The GREAT Awakening" to wake up ALL Americans to what has been and IS going on right now. Trump and Q expected and knew the evil left would react and attack as they have and will do so again up to and even after the election. They knew COVID19 would come. They did what they could to warn and protect us as much as they could and they also knew that Trump would observe the law and follow it leaving the states to enforce the law or not as it IS THEIR job and NOT the job of the federal government. Trump and Q also knew that following the law would expose the corrupt and evil state governors/attorneys general/mayors and other bad actors destroying the political futures of these bastards AND getting them some jail time. Yes, this IS how Trump and Q are exposing the swamp and draining it right down to the counties and towns where we all live. After all, these ARE the breeding grounds for ALL swamp creatures. They don't just go to DC and become corrupt. The farking' bastards arrive in DC ALREADY CORRUPT! They just get into BIGGER dollars, BIGGER corruption, BIGGER evil, like on a global scale. As Barney Fife used to say" Gotta nip it! Gotta nip it in the bud!".

Some phuktards will make it to jail before the election. After the election MANY, MANY libtards will be removed from local, state and federal government offices by vote or by arrest, ALL will get arrested and/or commit suicide, get sentenced in courts, go to jail or go to Gitmo to swing in the breeze for a short time....starting some 3 months and 2(?) weeks from today. Call it biblical, call it epic, whatever you want to call it, it's coming...for years as they all get their just desserts. It's been a long journey but you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Its Bards of war video. I don't know of Corsi. This site is a collaboration from a variety of Youtubers.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Corsi was the next one. so now I see what you are referring to. I'm listening to it now. I am going through this site in the order it was placed. This is how the site designer recommends.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
As a loyal Q follower for over 3 years, I think the best interpreter of Q drops is Truth and Art TV on you tube.
Bernie is very entertaining, informative, and, in a way, reminds me of the late great Edward R Murrow.
I never miss an episode of In Pursuit of Truth on YouTube. Sir Patric Mac is very insightful about the Q drops.
Those 2. You cant go wrong.
Thanks to GH, they are all on this thread, along with the X22 report.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Ok, I've finished going through the website and here's my opinion of it. Overall it's not bad. You get a solid understanding of The Awakening movement. But I wonder if this is a true collaboration. I see no credits to Joe.M, Out of shadows organization, Scott Kesterson, or for Janet Ossebaards Documentary which should have been cut up into smaller bites. (3 hours is a bit much) And I have no clue why they would put an Alex Jones interview on the final page. History of the Nazi Empire. Their website JoinQAnon will be up in 10 days. So I'm going to hold off from pointing any newbie to it for research till after their web site JoinQAnon is up and running.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
HITMAN UPDATE, DURHAM Plea Negotiations, POTUS Exec Order on Census Redpill78

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I've seen that video several times now and still think it's the most direct, most concise piece on WHY the Trumpster as potus and the "Q" thing came about/WHERE it's going and/HOW it intends to get there. Yes, it is somewhat sparse on details and necessarily so because at the time it was produced such facts and details were not yet in hand. It does, however, a GREAT job of laying out "The Plan" that some seem to find ridiculous yet is STILL HAPPENING just not fast enough or in a way that the disappointed and disapproving expect. This "war" has been fought as taught by Sun Tzu and NOT as taught by Clauswitz who formed the basis of HOW western countries conduct war. Perhaps this was a fitting choice based on the role of China in all this and all the Middle Eastern players who provide our basis and understanding of money and wealth. Add in Game Theory and the masterpiece of Etienne de la Boetie - "The Politics of Obedience: A Discourse On Voluntary Servitude ", and, perhaps, a bit of the "War of the Flea" and you approach and battle our collective enemy in a way that they are totally unable to win. It's these strategies and tactics that I think many find so upsetting since they are so "anti-Rambo". They are "anti-Rambo" because "Rambo" is precisely what our collective enemy expected and prepared for and still expect today as witnessed by the use of BLM/Antifa and MS13/Intell agencies for "wet work" and the biological warfare of COVID19.

However, if you intend on using that video for "red-pilling" others YOU better be prepared to answer MANY questions clearly, simply and honestly. That, my friend, is the really challenging part. Questions like Why did we NOT know this was happening?/How long has this been going on?/ WHO are the people in this video?/ WHY hasn't the press told us this stuff?/Why hasn't the government told this stuff? Where did all this information come from?/WHO is Q?/ and MUCH, MUCH more. It's really hard to convince anyone that EVERYTHING they thought they knew about money, politics, government, law, the constitution, political parties, freedom, education, church, their favorite stars, their favorite writers/actors/entertainers/people they admire in the country/in their state/in their town is ALL WRONG and 93% rooted in evil. That will fly like a cement balloon. This why Trump & Q spent so much time getting to and getting through "The GREAT Awakening" to wake up ALL Americans to what has been and IS going on right now. Trump and Q expected and knew the evil left would react and attack as they have and will do so again up to and even after the election. They knew COVID19 would come. They did what they could to warn and protect us as much as they could and they also knew that Trump would observe the law and follow it leaving the states to enforce the law or not as it IS THEIR job and NOT the job of the federal government. Trump and Q also knew that following the law would expose the corrupt and evil state governors/attorneys general/mayors and other bad actors destroying the political futures of these bastards AND getting them some jail time. Yes, this IS how Trump and Q are exposing the swamp and draining it right down to the counties and towns where we all live. After all, these ARE the breeding grounds for ALL swamp creatures. They don't just go to DC and become corrupt. The farking' bastards arrive in DC ALREADY CORRUPT! They just get into BIGGER dollars, BIGGER corruption, BIGGER evil, like on a global scale. As Barney Fife used to say" Gotta nip it! Gotta nip it in the bud!".

Some phuktards will make it to jail before the election. After the election MANY, MANY libtards will be removed from local, state and federal government offices by vote or by arrest, ALL will get arrested and/or commit suicide, get sentenced in courts, go to jail or go to Gitmo to swing in the breeze for a short time....starting some 3 months and 2(?) weeks from today. Call it biblical, call it epic, whatever you want to call it, it's coming...for years as they all get their just desserts. It's been a long journey but you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm seeing a lot more links by friends on social media (many of whom I would never have guessed would be linking) regarding Hollywood/Dems and pedophilia...and some are even mentioning MKUltra. I want so badly to tell them "you can't just slide the MKUltra info in without at least some foreplay" but won't.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The flack is getting heavier. How can anyone dismiss the threat that Q has been against the cabal? It's hard to deny it now, although there are those that will go to their graves dismissing the validity of the Q movement and criticize those who believe in it.

1595377224114.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Judy Shelton Gets Green Light, Setup Almost Complete, Watch Gold - Episode 2229a

Never Seen Panic Like This, It’s Time, This Is Not About Another 4 Year Election - Episode 2229b

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Storm is Upon Us!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Winning! Deep State On The Rocks

Operation Freedom

Part 1:

Part 2:
Winning! Deep State On The Rocks

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hey I trademarked that like 2 weeks ago. Take it back. Twitter is a cess pool and hard to use. Nothing like trying to make a cognizant arguement In 40 words or less.

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 173482

Normies now searching Qanon.....
Nah! Can't be normies...the date line doesn't allow that interpretation. Most likely the Q-balls looking for their nightly fix of Q decoders and Trump news reporters like x22 Report/PrayingMedic/Redpill 78/etc./etc.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Twitter has killed Praying Medic's account.

PM200722.jpg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Twitter has killed Praying Medic's account.

View attachment 173508
Whole scale censorship occurring now and there's nothing anyone can do about it except if the Prez goes to the EBS to communicate with the people. His account will be removed soon too

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
THere is a post by PM pryor to this saying he disabled his own account.
If that's true you have to ask yourself why, what's happening today?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anons: Learn the Use of Camouflage on the Digital Battlefield
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jul 2020 - 10:08:37 AM

EdfmkT7XoAUOgjO.jpg
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

We Are a Direct Threat to Their Controlled Information Dissemination System
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jul 2020 - 10:44:54 AM

EbyeZsCXsAMNNYn.jpg
Many thousands of MSDNC direct attacks have failed to control the reach [sway opinion] and prevent growth ['free-thought'].
When direct attacks [use of inserts [cutouts]] fail > censorship [ban] deployed as aggressive method to slow/limit growth.
Next: more 'act of violence' frame-ups
CONTROLLED INFORMATION DISSEMINATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO CONTROL YOU IS THREATENED.
If you posed no threat [reach and topics] to their control [information dominance] they would not continue to expend ammunition.
They would not care.
#2 attacked topic [#1 POTUS].
ALL FOR A 'CONSPIRACY'.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION NOT INVASION.
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
THere is a post by PM pryor to this saying he disabled his own account.
I know several times in the past, he has done that for one reason or another. I was unaware he did it this time. If so, I don't understand his reasoning because it's the opposite of what Q said to do just last month in post 4509.

Q4509part.jpg
It seems like a dumb thing to do at this moment when Twitter is going on banning spree. He can't be used as an example if he did it himself. And he has no complaint against Twitter. Seems like a dumb thing to do to me.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Will the MSM propagandists ever get a clue?

Every time they tell us something is bad/banned, We the People just want to learn more about it.

The Goya boycott is a great example.

Anything Trump likes, they hate, and vise versa.

Trump is now saying that masks are Patriotic...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Okay, Praying Medic must have decided not to keep his Twitter account off. It's working now anyway.

PM200722b.jpg

He retweeted this person's tweet:

VV200722.jpg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Okay, Praying Medic must have decided not to keep his Twitter account off. It's working now anyway.

View attachment 173554

He retweeted this person's tweet:

View attachment 173555
He might be playing mind fuck with his followers, attention whores can do that from time to time. That's pretty much why I'm not a big fan of internet celebrities. Once they write a book my spidey sense goes up and I think they're going for the cash first before the glory. People will buy more books as the drama intensifies.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK 7.22.20: "Free thought" under attack. Indictments unsealed. PANIC!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Purge Begins - 7k Fallen Soldiers, Chinese Consulate Evicted, Tech Censorship Election Meddling Redpill78

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE GLOBAL ELITE & THE CORONAVIRUS COUP D'ÉTAT WITH PATRICK WOOD

Vigilant Mindset