• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He might be playing mind fuck with his followers, attention whores can do that from time to time. That's pretty much why I'm not a big fan of internet celebrities. Once they write a book my spidey sense goes up and I think they're going for the cash first before the glory. People will buy more books as the drama intensifies.
Have you ever watched Dave's videos or interviews?

He strikes me as a very humble guy who is dedicated to the Q cause.

Whatever his rationale for deactivating his account, I am certain that he will explain in the near-term.

This, along with the fact that Twatter has declared open war on Q.

As someone once said:

"Time to choose a side."

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So we were told by someone who calls themselves John Kennedy Jr that we would be told who Q was and all would be 'revealed'. today July 22nd.

Nada!

What have we learned Q followers?

Enough with the bullshit! Stop listening to the pretenders!! The more I learn the more I go back to who I was before. Trust no one, believe no one. Verify everything! Stay diligent!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Have you ever watched Dave's videos or interviews?

He strikes me as a very humble guy who is dedicated to the Q cause.

Whatever his rationale for deactivating his account, I am certain that he will explain in the near-term.

This, along with the fact that Twatter has declared open war on Q.

As someone once said:

"Time to choose a side."
Yeah, of course I have. I stand by my post. I chose a side a long time ago sir!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Foundation Is Strong, Patriots Prepared For This Economic Moment - Episode 2230a

NG Positioned In Cities, EAS Tested & Ready, It Has Begun - Episode 2230b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is about silver and gold... and the dollar....

ALERT: THERE HAS BEEN A SEISMIC SHIFT

SGT Reoport

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The Gatekeepers Are Panicked Because They Are Losing Control Of The Narrative

https://bustednuckles.com/2020/07/22/the-gatekeepers-are-panicked-because-they-are-losing-control-of-the-narrative/

Good fucking article, sums it up nicely

Like it or not, the Qanon phenomenon that has now been around since October of 2017 has grown and gone world wide.

One of their stated aims is to counter the official propaganda networks known as the Main Stream Media and their proven tendencies to lie about, obfuscate, twist or even ignore what passes for news going on in the world.

These anonymous people dig through the wreckage of the internet and uncover hidden webs of interconnected people with influence and the dirty deeds they do that the MSM is desperate to keep hidden.

These anonymous people are also represented by some serious conspiracy theorists and the occasional crackpot.

Sometimes they uncover some amazing things that TPTB would much rather stay hidden and sometimes they target people with concerted internet hit pieces they think are either part of the conspiracy, hiding illegal acts or whom they believe are part of some Satanic cult who kill and eat babies.

They are like everything else in this world, a cross section of what passes for modern society representing one side of a multi faceted and very complex total.

The fact remains above all else that these people are very good at rooting out information that has been intentionally buried and spreading that information across the globe.

This causes TPTB and their lackeys in the media no end of heart burn as they much prefer their own methods of spoon feeding their own preferred agenda.

Which is why anyone with a truly functional intellect despises the MSM and can see right through their propaganda without even consciously thinking about it anymore.

If it’s on the news it’s only there because someone in power wants it to be and more likely than not, it is skewed and twisted to fit a particular narrative.

Unfortunately for these people, this Qanon movement has gotten quite good at countering all this intentional bullshit and they have been waging their own war against it on multiple fronts.

It has caused TPTB so much grief in the past that they have orchestrated actual campaigns to silence this group of outcasts and misfits, going so far as to have over 2.500 negative articles published against a bunch of “conspiracy theorists”.

They have also had them deplatformed multiple times trying to shut them up.

The last attack was fairly successful as they convinced the companies that owned the internet servers to cancel their services on the website the Qanon people were using and it took 3 months for them to find another website to gather at.

In the mean time these people all searched for and found each other on other sites and kept the fight going until they could all muster back at one place.

During almost all of this 3 plus year timeline, these Qanon people have been dropping Red Pills on the public and attacking the censorship of Twitter, by using Twitter.

Twitter has responded to this multiple thousands of times by black listing people, shadow banning them, cancelling their accounts and now has fired a broad side by deleting over SEVEN THOUSAND ACCOUNTS related to Q and Qanon IN ONE DAY and even going so far as to actually banning anything even remotely related to Q or the Qanon movement.

(1 of 2)

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
(2 of 2)

This begs a question.

Maybe a couple even.

What the hell are they so afraid of if , as they claim, that Q and the Qanon people are all just a LARP?

Twitter is claiming that the Qanons are inciting potential violence.

Allow me to show you what is at the top of their page, every day.

“We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only. We neither need nor condone the use of force in our work here.”

Anyone who condones violence is vehemently rejected and even reported to the proper authorities if it is serious enough so this all goes back to why there is the perception of violence associated with the Qanons.

This leads us back to the Christchurch massacre a couple of years ago when the alleged perpetrator posted a manifesto on the Qanon site just before the alleged slaughter took place.

EVEN THOUGH HE WAS IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES, it happened so quickly afterwards that there was literally nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

There was an uproar created over this that was fueled by TPTB and the stink remains to this day.

What no one ever mentions or acknowledges is that the perpetrator LIVE STREAMED the massacre on Facebook and nobody went nuts and tried to have Facebook shutdown over it.

Look at that in hindsight and come to your own conclusions.

So given all of this information, what is it that Twitter is so afraid of that they are taking these extreme measures?

Their control over the narrative is being eroded.

Plain and simple.

And it scares them to their core.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So we were told by someone who calls themselves John Kennedy Jr that we would be told who Q was and all would be 'revealed'. today July 22nd.

Nada!

Enough with the bullshit! Stop listening to the pretenders!! The more I learn the more I go back to who I was before. Trust no one, believe no one. Verify everything! Stay diligent!
I never heard any of that and I don't know what the hell you're talking about so maybe it's all about discernment in sources. Thinking for yourself isn't that hard.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Joe diGenova – Dems Made a Deal With the Devil, 3148 Still reporting

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I never heard any of that and I don't know what the hell you're talking about so maybe it's all about discernment in sources. Thinking for yourself isn't that hard.
I'll find the tweet later and post it.. You're making my point and I'm making yours, don't listen all the crap being put out there other than what being communicated to us by Q or POTUS.

Edit, I can't find it but know it was out there. It's not worth my time searching for it anyway. It never came to pass and was bogus like most of the rest of them are

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Too much crazy there, not necessarily with what she's saying, but with how she's saying it and her body language.
She's playing to our African American culture crowd. They speak a much different language than us regular people. It used to be called Ebonics, now I believe its morphed into something known as Gangsta Rap!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Epstein floodgates open as judge rules explosive docs detailing Ghislaine Maxwell's sex life can be UNSEALED in Virginia Giuffre's defamation case within a week
  • Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan ruled on Thursday to unseal more than 80 documents that Ghislaine Maxwell had wanted to keep under wraps
  • Preska said the documents - which will run to hundreds of pages - should be made public within a week
  • They include flight logs from Epstein's jets, a deposition in 2016 in which Maxwell's lawyers said she was asked 'intrusive' questions about her sex life
  • The documents also include police reports from Palm Beach, Florida, where Epstein had a home
  • It will include communications between Maxwell and Epstein from January 2015 when Virginia Roberts Giuffre made allegations about them in court papers
  • In the papers Giuffre claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew three times when she was just 17 at Epstein’s command
  • The documents were part of a defamation lawsuit brought by Giuffre against Maxwell, which was confidentially settled in 2017
  • The case is separate from the criminal proceedings against Maxwell, who is accused of procuring girls as young as 14 for Epstein to abuse
By DANIEL BATES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:28 EDT, 23 July 2020 | UPDATED: 16:01 EDT, 23 July 2020

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

chieftain

Silver Miner
Any drops about Trump cancelling this years RNC in Florida?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Nada!

A lot of people say a lot of things. Doesn't make them so.

How many times does it have to be said?

1595559451916.png