• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
TW200728.jpg

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, jerry can't see over the steering wheel now?

wtf...i hope he got injured

(God Hear Me Now!)

EDIT;
anyone listening to this right now?
omg...

nadler is tearing up Barr, tossing gasoline on the man and lighting the Bic

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
More to the point, DoJ/Trump DO "have it all". The point is to weed out ALL the DS bad actors entrenched IN the DoJ/FBI/Intell offices...ALL of them! Once discovered these cretins MUST be exposed. Pick ANY Trump appointment, Bolton, Fauci, all the way back to 2017. They were/are nothing but bowling pins...set 'em up...knock 'em down...wash/rinse/repeat.

Next is a question, does anybody have any clue as to what it takes to fire a government employee? I made the mistake of taking the time to read through gov regs on personnel one time. There is no such thing as Trump show where he says "You're FIRED!" here. Endless interviews, hearings, panels for both the employee to be fired AND their immediate supervisor. The hassle, the drop in status for the immediate supervisor, the proofs of reason(s) for firing, the probationary "second chance" periods and so on and all the uncertainty if the employee will actually be dismissed will take about 6 months to a year and a half or longer to finally happen if it happens at all.

This also buys time for Trump to make ALL the concrete connections of the bad actor to ALL the "assists" and other related bad actors hiding within ALL the agencies throughout government. Of you realize that the federal government has well over 2 million employees...LOTS of files/comms and LOTS of personnel to sift through.

Next consideration is that Trump is trying to eliminate ALL gov personnel regs and restrictions as an obstacle to removing the DS detritus AND letting the elections (fed and state) do much of the rest so there can be NO valid claims of "Trump political retaliation".

Then there is the issue of MANY corrupt fed AND state judges/attorneys general/district attorneys from Roberts/RBG on down the line to to the local state courts. Some are elected and many are appointed. It's difficult removing judges. Many corrupt judges will remain while while deep state prosecutions begin. Lots of steering of cases to the good judges will have to go on since the senate has dragged it's ass (deliberately so thanks to deep stater bitch McConnel)in approving appointments.

None of this is as effective or as simple as MANY of us would want. These bastards have had more than a century to barricade themselves in behind fences, walls and deep over-grown briars precisely to protect themselves and their minions. The congress has been no different. If presidential terms are limited to 2 then the same must apply to congresscritters and federal judges including the supreme court.

Trump has sucessfully worked with this mess to date and will need the second term to finish the job. The bright spot of "having it all" means that once it gets rolling it will move along comparatively fast since judges will have little reason or basis to allow the litany of delay tactics typically employed by the crooked lawyers who give no damn about law/justice or country. The evidence and testimony is already in line and in hand and will present many grand slam cases and convictions. Those at GITMO will go fast too so convicts won't be delayed from "swinging in the breeze".

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jerry Nadler's statement that the riots are just a myth is sure backfiring today. They are showing all kinds of examples of the so called "peaceful protesters" at this testimony.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Jerry Nadler's statement that the riots are just rumors is sure backfiring today. They are showing all kinds of examples of the so called "peaceful protesters" at this testimony.
Nadler is a creep and seems like he's way in over his head

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My biggest concern/fear is that the same outfit is running both plays. It has been ever since I became aware of the Q phenomenon. They present the opposition and then attack them to legitimise them.
That's why we need to look at the message and scrutinize it rather than the messenger this ain't rocket surgery. Read the drops.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i missed it, where did the chairwoman come from? isn't this nadler's circus?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
i missed it, where did the chairwoman come from? isn't this nadler's circus?
He's back. Probably just had to take a leak.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For the briefest of moments, I just saw in one of my "news" feeds a headline that Trump will pull the US out of UN. It's gone now so either someone cocked up or they jumped the gun.
We can only hope!

Get the US out of the UN, and GET THE UN THE HELL OUT OF THE US.

Jerry Nadler's statement that the riots are just rumors is sure backfiring today. They are showing all kinds of examples of the so called "peaceful protesters" at this testimony.
A rumor has at least the potential for being proven true.

Nads called the Portland riots "a myth."

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nads called the Portland riots "a myth."
You are correct. Thanks for the correction. I went back and corrected my post.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I would not expect anything of real value to come out of these hearings, UNLESS A. G. Barr uses this time to put some details on the record for the public to see and hear. Beyond that, I won't hold my breath.
Nor would I. The hearings run by Nadler are mostly clown shows. Today I was hoping Barr could rip a new one for a couple of those folks. But the Dems ask questions but don't give him the time to answer. The phrase I have heard the most today is, "I am reclaiming my time" and it was said by just the democrats. Pretty sad state of affairs. AG Barr is a very patient person. I would have gotten up and walked out if it were me.

Remember Nancy Pelosi describing the "wrap-up smear" tactic they use? I think all these dems must have been in a meeting prior to this hearing and planned on not letting Barr talk by using "I am reclaiming my time" tactic.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I intend to watch the hearing highlights later.

AG Barr is a very patient person. I would have gotten up and walked out if it were me.
Barr could have refused to attend, as he knew without a doubt he was walking into an ambush, but he calmly sauntered into the kill-zone.

I can only surmise that there is a counter-attack in the works.

Again, I will watch the highlights later.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
These hearings are more entertaining and informative than a whole day of endless "news". Only caught 15 mins or so.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nor would I. The hearings run by Nadler are mostly clown shows. Today I was hoping Barr could rip a new one for a couple of those folks. But the Dems ask questions but don't give him the time to answer. The phrase I have heard the most today is, "I am reclaiming my time" and it was said by just the democrats. Pretty sad state of affairs. AG Barr is a very patient person. I would have gotten up and walked out if it were me.

Remember Nancy Pelosi describing the "wrap-up smear" tactic they use? I think all these dems must have been in a meeting prior to this hearing and planned on not letting Barr talk by using "I am reclaiming my time" tactic.
My retort to the idiot lady from FL. What have you done to prevent people from dying? My general response would have been I didnt come to listen to morons pontificate on what they think the law is/should be

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
I'm appalled at the way House Dems have treated the Attorney General of The United States.
The whole thing was one accusation after another. They wouldn't even let Mr. Barr answer any questions by always cutting him off.
Nadler didn't even want to let Mr. Barr have a 5 minute potty break.
Pure EVIL on display today!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm appalled at the way House Dems have treated the Attorney General of The United States.
The whole thing was one accusation after another. They wouldn't even let Mr. Barr answer any questions by always cutting him off.
Nadler didn't even want to let Mr. Barr have a 5 minute potty break.
Pure EVIL on display today!
A clown show. They just keep acting stupider and stupider and they keep getting reelected. I can't figure it out

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A clown show. They just keep acting stupider and stupider and they keep getting reelected. I can't figure it out
That they keep getting re-elected is amazing to me.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or perhaps...

Q is a backchannel communication program designed by the banking elite, maintaining plausible deniability while feeding misinformation to good actors to create chaos and narrative confusion among their ranks. Some Q connections are confirmed while others are broken or plainly false. We already know Trump's white house strategy involves empowering the intelligence agencies, bailing out the banks, and promoting deep state agents to positions of power, and to discredit critical thinking, and to exercise control of the narrative.
You should actually try reading the drops yourself.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"I hope every single anon recognizes the pattern.

The attack may look like the demonrats are winning.

REMEMBER thePATTERN

It's TIME for them to pay theBARR

BIDEN ANSWERING PREWRITTEN QUESTIONS.

Reclaiming your time is a tactic for the WEAK.

A TACTIC FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CONTROL.

Anons hold the line. Grit your teeth.

The best is yet to come

Durham is coming.

Bash is coming.

The end is beginning."

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'd be happy with just one..........

* Holder was put in front of a military tribune over F&F.
* Killary for any one of the dead.
* Killary for uranium sale.
* Huma foreign connections.
* Debbe waste shitz for her computer geek in FL.
* Any one of these idiot mayors, police chiefs, governors letting this destruction be removed & replaced.
* Any of the governors that demanded kung flu patients be put in nursing homes charged with assisted murder.
* soros eliminated.
* Bilderberg meeting bombed.
* Banksters audited.
* Gold accounted for.
* And a million more.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200728-194142.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That's only two hours of it. I doubt anyone wants more but if anyone wants to sit through the full hearing (it's 10 minutes shy of 5 hours long), C-SPAN has it on their YouTube channel.

Attorney General William Barr testifies before House Judiciary Committee (4:50:03)​
Published on Jul 28, 2020 by C-SPAN​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[CB]/MSM Panic Sets In, Gold Rises & It’s About To Expose The Fiat Currency - Episode 2235a

Panic Has Set In, [DS] Exposes Their True Intentions For All To See, Trap Set - Episode 2235b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE FED WILL BE DESTROYED, RESET COMING

SGTreport

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's only two hours of it. I doubt anyone wants more but if anyone wants to sit through the full hearing (it's 10 minutes shy of 5 hours long), C-SPAN has it on their YouTube channel.

Attorney General William Barr testifies before House Judiciary Committee (4:50:03)​
Published on Jul 28, 2020 by C-SPAN​
What a bunch of pussy girls this sewing circle of cunts these Ds are. I fucking hate every one of them!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dangerous Video Removed! Facebook Knows Best! Redpill78

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
How Antifa Uses Protests to Create Violence, 3157

The Still Report