• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Just when you thought China wasn't trying to 'influence the election', up pop two Chinese agents running for President.

Interesting.... Hunter Biden's deals 'served' China and Chinese military" new film claims https://t.co/vjDE9EEFHN— ❌PattyAngel❌ (@PattyAngel64) September 5, 2020

KAMALA HARRIS’S HUSBAND’S FIRM, DLA PIPER, CONSULTS ON BEHALF OF A BEVY OF #CCP-OWNED COMPANIES & EMPLOYS FORMER #CCP OFFICIALS​
It is eerily similar to Joe Biden’s son Hunter profiting immensely from billion-dollar business deals with the CCP! https://t.co/xEBUvGUCou— ️Paul HK☝️ (@paulhunghk1001) September 6, 2020
Found it (while it lasts, share & download...)

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

NEW BRENDEN DILLEY INTEL DROP
TRUMP won the popular vote.
This will come out in the next 2 weeks. The NSA went through the data and as of Jan. 25, 2018 the votes are:
#TRUMP:70,125,263
#Hillary: 57,177,958
With Hillary getting approx 7 million votes from machine fraud….#MAGA
12:03 PM · Feb 6, 2018·Twitter Web Client
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Seems about right but how in the world is the average Joe going to believe it? Not to mention the TDS afflicted, never in 1000 years would they accept that data.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I remember telling a few folks close to me that I think the dims gamed the system to win by fraud, but didn't game it enough to overturn the total number of people who showed up to vote for President Trump.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Get Ready The Economy Is About To Change So It Benefits The People - Episode 2269a

People Are Uniting Behind-The-Scenes, [They] Never Thought This Would Happen - Episode 2269b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Q 4627: One party promotes God. One party eliminates God.

SGTreport

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
How the 14th Amend Could Save the Nation, 3210 Still reporting

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
/QUOTE]

Now THAT is fascinating. 18 U.S. Code 2383 seems to nail SanFran Nan's tits to the table. Portland Mayor's too.

Then the 14th Amendment pungi trap for California and other rebellious regimes: They lose their voting rights!!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Can we get this guy to run for POTUS? It's fun to think that Trump will invoke the 14th in this way and arrest the criminals in congress and remove the voting rights of states like CA, NY and Michigan. Apparently doing that might get the communists upset and they might riot or something so I'm not holding my breath that will happen any time soon. That being said, if Trump and the patriots are going to flip this switch I hope to God they do it in time.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I remember telling a few folks close to me that I think the dims gamed the system to win by fraud, but didn't game it enough to overturn the total number of people who showed up to vote for President Trump.
I've said all along that is why they were so shocked. They didn't cheat enough. Lol, how much of a low life are you to cheat like hell and still lose?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've said all along that is why they were so shocked. They didn't cheat enough. Lol, how much of a low life are you to cheat like hell and still lose?
Read between the lines. That tells you they do have limited power to alter the vote before the election. Say they gave her a 6% advantage but it wasn't enough so they are pissed and they kinda ignored the electoral college........ But this time they can alter everything after the fact with mail in weeks old and backed up votes.

Now us dumbasses here know this so don't you think everyone else knows this? Does Q have a plan to stop it?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200907-101352.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Read between the lines. That tells you they do have limited power to alter the vote before the election. Say they gave her a 6% advantage but it wasn't enough so they are pissed and they kinda ignored the electoral college........ But this time they can alter everything after the fact with mail in weeks old and backed up votes.

Now us dumbasses here know this so don't you think everyone else knows this? Does Q have a plan to stop it?
The man behind the curtain uses mirrors and smoke to make himself appear more powerful and that he has more support than he actually does.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200907-103524~2.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
ain't it weird Q is being called out now?

it's world-wide and the best bet is to ignore it yet the MSM has breathed new life into Q

Remember when your parents told you NOT to do something?

oh yeah, that worked

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I might check back in a month or so to give them time to replace the instructions/hints/tips on how to set up their Privacy Policy section. Surprising amateurish move on the part of MAGAbook techs.
I did a search on magabook.com and found this post on Facebook from 2018:

UN180331.jpg

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but why would conservatives want a media website/platform of their own? It's like singing to the choir in my opinion. Only those of a conservative bent will be on the platform.

Also my opinion, the answer isn't to start our own platforms but to ensure other platforms must act as platforms and not publishers. They should be open to all and anything goes. Like the telephone company. The phone company doesn't monitor your phone call and then disconnect you if they don't agree with what you are saying. You dial the number and the phone company completes the connection. Period.

If Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and others are allowed to delete posts they don't like, then they are publishers and can also be sued.

I understand the frustration, I just don't think creating our own little bubble is the answer.

Okay, maybe I am not understanding the situation. Feel free to set me straight.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and others are allowed to delete posts they don't like, then they are publishers and can also be sued.
i get your message, your thought, but, whenever we've gotten a few dozen lawyers involved, it never seems to go our way

and the lawyers always take the money and run...we genuinely seem to always get nothing

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I did a search on magabook.com and found this post on Facebook from 2018:

View attachment 179767

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but why would conservatives want a media website/platform of their own? It's like singing to the choir in my opinion. Only those of a conservative bent will be on the platform.

Also my opinion, the answer isn't to start our own platforms but to ensure other platforms must act as platforms and not publishers. They should be open to all and anything goes. Like the telephone company. The phone company doesn't monitor your phone call and then disconnect you if they don't agree with what you are saying. You dial the number and the phone company completes the connection. Period.

I understand the frustration, I just don't think creating our own little bubble is the answer.

Yeah, building up a subculture is never the answer when change of dominant culture is sought.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
i get your message, your thought, but, whenever we've gotten a few dozen lawyers involved, it never seems to go our way
and the lawyers always take the money and run...we genuinely seem to always get nothing
I hear you. But let's remember what Q has said. Perhaps something is in the works.

Q1102.jpg

Q1105.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just because you don't believe in conspiracies doesn't mean they aren't out to get you....

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just because you don't believe in conspiracies doesn't mean they aren't out to get you....
Oh, I believe, brother, I believe.
:-)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Middle East Countries Prepare To Decouple From The Petrodollar - Episode 2270a

Military Was The Key, [DS] Events Failed, Public Awakening - Episode 2270b

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hear you. But let's remember what Q has said. Perhaps something is in the works.

View attachment 179770

View attachment 179772
if i were to say:
It's only based upon who the Judge is, still inclines my Freedoms to come from another human

If, let's say, Patriots were invited to play, Freedom's just another word for Nothing Left To Lose

I got nothing left to lose, who do I show my character off to today? It's misunderstood, it's flat out declined and honestly, I've been abused for being Dominant...

i guess i'm just no longer useful for anything...

that's the message me and several other members here get...so, what's that...2%?

that's about right, so, millions of us are 'dead in the water' and our Freedoms are worth shit...

o.k., i should be patient...why? Directions from someone else who wants my attention?

America...

idk anymore

and I don't question myself, I know Me, there's just no room for the type of Me I prepared for...

it's all a type of mentality I'm pushed towards, to fail, to submit, to be tolerant...Jesus was murdered 2k years ago, he's no longer here, it's up to us, and our balls are in someone else's pocket

how do I fight that? It's an internal struggle, one I'm now confronted with through no fault of my own...

yeah, we've not seen this...so, let's not overreact...

ppffttt, or it's jail time if you do, wait, it's jail time if you post the wrong stuff...

ppfffttt,

I know me

Peace!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Violence Unleashed On Average Americans - Black Man Sends BLM Huge Warning!

Truth and Art TV

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
how do I fight that? It's an internal struggle, one I'm now confronted with through no fault of my own...
Knowing. Learning. Just as we are here.