• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I feel like anything pre-election an be construed as "Election Interference" so the waiting game continues. Another 55 days bro.
Until then, remember the words of Sun-Szu; "Never interrupt your enemy while they're doing things badly".
Let ANTIFA and the Demoncrats lose the war without firing a shot.
Getting hints from various reliable, but anonymous sources that there will be a mass arrests followed by Military Tribunals for all who committed treason. Arrests to commence long before election day. September 11th has been suggested but not confirmed. Needs to happen before election day, as the Democrats have an election coup planned on Nov. 3rd using the Mail in Ballot scam.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Getting hints from various reliable, but anonymous sources that there will be a mass arrests followed by Military Tribunals for all who committed treason. Arrests to commence long before election day. September 11th has been suggested but not confirmed. Needs to happen before election day, as the Democrats have an election coup planned on Nov. 3rd using the Mail in Ballot scam.
I couldn't agree more. I'm struggling to understand how moving forward with mail in balloting as the means for voting on the Nov 3rd date is not playing right into the hands of the coup? I realize, like the rest of us, I'm on the outside looking in regarding what's being done by the patriots and Trump but to the naked eye, my observation is what it is and aligns with yours.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I am tired of "various reliable, but anonymous sources."

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Never interrupt your enemy while they're doing things badly".
Let ANTIFA and the Demoncrats lose the war without firing a shot.
but, at this point in time, we KNOW:
The enemy is firing shots, throwing bricks, burning peoples business'

so, we're ready to 'let the D's lose', but we'll wait till they're done with the burning and looting and shooting???

Let me ask those who would prescribe this:
How much money do you have left in your possession?

and if it's not understood:

Taxpayers Will Pay For It All

so, let's just let them keep adding to the destruction we'll have to pay to have fixed...

need i go further?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I am tired of "various reliable, but anonymous
No more than I am.
You won't have long to wait from hearing it from official sources during the perp walks, if I am right.
If I am wrong, ill give back all my likes.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
but, at this point in time, we KNOW:
The enemy is firing shots, throwing bricks, burning peoples business'

so, we're ready to 'let the D's lose', but we'll wait till they're done with the burning and looting and shooting???

Let me ask those who would prescribe this:
How much money do you have left in your possession?

and if it's not understood:

Taxpayers Will Pay For It All

so, let's just let them keep adding to the destruction we'll have to pay to have fixed...

need i go further?
When asked last week if he wanted the Patriots to rise up, in mass, Trump said that he will handle it with Federal Law Enforcement.
But the tone was that he was well aware of the. Patriots support, but for now, he will restore law and order using Federal Agents.
At least, that was my impression.

There have been hundreds of Militia Groups that have formed throughout the count ry. This country isn't like Germany in the 1920s when the Antifa Brownshirts of the NAZI party left their parents basements to dominate the streets of Germany. The US populace, on the other hand, is armed. Many are veterans who realize they may need to fight in order to preserve our way of life.
As Trump keeps reiterating at his rallies, "Its not going to happen here. I can end it in less than an hour."".

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When asked last week if he wanted the Patriots to rise up, in mass, Trump said that he will handle it with Federal Law Enforcement.
But the tone was that he was well aware of the. Patriots support, but for now, he will restore law and order using Federal Agents.
At least, that was my impression.

There have been hundreds of Militia Groups that have formed throughout the count ry. This country isn't like Germany in the 1920s when the Antifa Brownshirts of the NAZI party left their parents basements to dominate the streets of Germany. The US populace, on the other hand, is armed. Many are veterans who realize they may need to fight in order to preserve our way of life.
As Trump keeps reiterating at his rallies, "Its not going to happen here. I can end it in less than an hour."".
it sounds good and all that, i'm NOT OPPOSED, what I am is from Missouri

Show Me!

Because the moment I get involved and i get arrested, I'll know for certain the narrative is False, so, don't set me up, and don't force me to watch my town burn...fix the Gd mess because if it's not fixed, and 'we' gotta go after someone, that puts all of them on the list...

perhaps, after all, they're really not afraid of us at all...idk

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"Many are veterans who realize they may need to fight in order to . . . ".
support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Arrests to commence long before election day.
We have been looking for this sense Easter if not before.

Ever think they are NOT going to destroy the election but destroy the results.......
Maybe riots in post offices burning them to the ground?
Maybe riots in state election headquarters so no results can be tabulated and reported?
THey have managed to run out teh clock for 3 years now. Who ever dreamed they could drag this out this long?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Ever think they are NOT going to destroy the election but destroy the results.......
Maybe riots in state election headquarters so no results can be tabulated and reported?
THey have managed to run out teh clock for 3 years now. Who ever dreamed they could drag this out this long?
I did not.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

check it out:
It's actually inspiring to see how hard the Dems are willing to lie, to cheat, to steal, to murder, as if their lives depended on it

that's a lot more than I've seen from most sheep who simply content with dilemmas such as asking the boss for a raise or what they're going to watch on TV tonight

To literally fight for one's 'Freedoms' is something we're actually witnessing coming from the Democratic Party, Right Now

this level of interaction, paid interaction from some of them, this level is rare and to see it run for three months is unprecedented

It's the 180 of what the Patriots are doing...All / Lots or Little / Nothing

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

But, if you look at the aerial photos of GITMO, huge expansion has taken place in the last 2 years..Enough to house half of Congress.
Another rabbit hole?
I think not.
Military Tribunals will soon be the order of the day.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
But, if you look at the aerial photos of GITMO, huge expansion has taken place in the last 2 years..Enough to house half of Congress.
Only half???

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Another rabbit hole?
I think not.
Military Tribunals will soon be the order of the day.

money dump???

not likely, but, it's completely likely

idk

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dems are willing to lie, to cheat, to steal, to murder, as if their lives depended on it
They do....... but it won't work forever....... tick tock bitches!

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They do....... but it won't work forever....... tick tock bitches!
i know, i know

but we've all witnessed the effects of the 'one bad apple'

all their plans have to do is tip us a bit off center, they don't have to win, right now, just to maintain their positions of power

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Purple Revolution Architects & Military Coup Plotters

The purple concession speech.

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.30.58 PM.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 Sep 2020 - 4:29:25 PM

EK9URc8XsAArFex.jpg
What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
What happens when CA is in serious debt and all attempts to obtain a bailout from [Pelosi inserted and pushed] C19 aid package(s) have failed?
What happens when CA is in serious debt and decides to implement resident overreach by extending statewide shutdowns [incurring massive economic [further] pitfall]?
Average number of fires in CA per year [last 20][June - Dec]?
Average number of fires 2018, 2019, 2020 [June - Dec]?
Outside of standard deviation?
Stated cause(s) of fires?
Heat?
Average temperature(s) of CA per year [last 20][June - Dec]?
Outside of standard deviation?
Power line(s) [source]?
What changed?
What CA programs re: fire prevention [forest - brush] have been severely cut?
What other cuts have impacted fire prevention & safety?
http://www.cpf.org/go/cpf/news-and-events/news/budget-cuts-sacrifice-firefighter-and-public-safety/
How do you obtain FED money?
Declare a State of Emergency and request billions in assistance?
Welcome to CA.
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 Sep 2020 - 4:49:30 PM

EZz06dzUwAI1f4r.jpg
Interesting change of events.
Weekly [false] attacks + whistleblower(s) [false].
[1st [Vindman] coord [AS] [whistleblower] false narrative insert Ukraine [Biden deflect] returning to the news [legal]]?
[AS] backroom prep [2nd whistleblower]?
[AS] backroom prep [3rd whistleblower] _NATSEC?
Pentagon [SR 1-4] backroom prep _dry run campaign [refusal]?
USD(I)_JCS [2]
Refusal to concede narr?
Challenge legally battleground [4].
Ballot harvest [4] [illegally] [CA -1].
Everything at stake.
Win by any means necessary.
Plan accordingly [November].
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 Sep 2020 - 5:01:53 PM

f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d71fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920.png
THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].
We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!
Q

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 Sep 2020 - 5:21:30 PM
Anonymous9 Sep 2020 - 5:05:07 PM

ClipboardImage.png

HELLO SIR!!

USA!! USA!! USA!!

WWG1WGA!!!!!!

EhCxUanXgAUaZdI.jpg
>>10581861

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV69 Sep 2020 - 6:06:01 PM
Hello Karli.
Thank you and God bless.
Keep charging, Midnight Rider!
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 6.31.22 PM.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FYI I got a haircut last evening. Sign on door said something about masks preventing spread of the kung flu. Did not say you had to wear one. I didn't. Wash your hand station did not say you HAD to wash them, I didn't.

So as I was leaving there was a 10 year old getting a hair cut in the other chair with his mom & sister standing there. Barber asked a political question about when this would go away...... and I answered with have you ever heard of Q. Lady spoke right up that she had been following it. Then I just asked questions..... Wanna bet a hair cut he went home & started doing research. The mom & I knew a lot of things he did not know but wanted to............. always leave them wanting more......

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
DiFi in the news:
BREAKING: FBI Moves On Dem Senator Dianne Feinstein- Orders Her To Hand Over Documents on Her Husband’s Stock Trades https://t.co/R80Wtxbf6M— 6% Mel Q (@littllemel) September 9, 2020

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
check it out:
It's actually inspiring to see how hard the Dems are willing to lie, to cheat, to steal, to murder, as if their lives depended on it
——-Snip——-

It's the 180 of what the Patriots are doing...All / Lots or Little / Nothing
Buck, you bring up a good point. You see, the patriots NEED to be patient right now. Let Trump and the Q team handle this one.
I remember reading once that American Deer and waterfowl hunters alone would constitute the 6th largest standing army on the planet.
If patriotic firearm owners were ever to be unleashed, in defence of the Constitution, the “uprising” would dwarf America’s own military forces. It would be unfathomable.
That genie could not be put back in the bottle.
Best to let politicians play political games. Q team has this.
If the POTUS ever called on the common American to defend their country, there would easily be 30 million patriots ready to sweep the streets clean of all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Buck, you bring up a good point. You see, the patriots NEED to be patient right now. Let Trump and the Q team handle this one
Disinfo is necessary.

Judicial Watch's Tom Finton came out and said it's a sham. Nothing is going to happen.

Brennan said through an intermediary (after 8 hrs in Barr's hot seat) that he's not a suspect.

Nothing is going on, yet. The wheels of justice move slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Judicial Watch's Tom Finton came out and said it's a sham. Nothing is going to happen.
Q supporters DO NOT want to end up like the kenyan supporters....... who are still hoping for change........

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I still wonder what "It's going to be BIBLICAL" means? Old Testament BIBLICAL or New Testament BIBLICAL?

Honestly, that could mean anything from stoning to forgiveness. Could mean the earth opening up and people being cast into the crack, or it could mean love and compassion. *sigh*

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I still wonder what "It's going to be BIBLICAL" means? Old Testament BIBLICAL or New Testament BIBLICAL?

Honestly, that could mean anything from stoning to forgiveness. Could mean the earth opening up and people being cast into the crack, or it could mean love and compassion. *sigh*
In general people use the phrase to denote an event of unfathomable scale.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
MSM/[DS] Has Taken The Bait, They Are Backing The [CB] - Episode 2272a

[DS] Is Repeating Everything, Which Failed, Panic Is Off The Charts - Episode 2272b

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
True...but we also project our belief system onto statements and interpret them using our personal "lense". I wouldn't be surprised if it meant forgiveness...or beheading.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yet none of that magnitude has taken place....yet

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Really is best to stand back and let military/NG/LEOs handle this. It is why we pay them. It is what they train for. It is what they do.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Really is best to stand back and let military/NG/LEOs handle this. It is why we pay them. It is what they train for. It is what they do.
Yeah because they've done such a great job keeping the peace so far

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah because they've done such a great job keeping the peace so far
Ummm...their job is not keeping the peace, it's making the peace. The local LEOs, whose job it is to keep the peace, are hindered by their bosses. The sheriff's deputies, whose job it is to enforce the rulings of the local courts are also charged with keeping the peace over the entire county. They are hindered by their bosses. The state police are charged with keeping the peace and enforcing state laws. They are hindered from keeping the peace by their bosses, the governors of their respective states. Trump is prevented by the constitution from unilaterally sending in the NG/Militarywithout request/permission of the bosses of the LEOs. Soon it will become interesting when constitutional law is invoked declaring the actions of BLM/Antifa and their DIRECTORS/financier(s) are ALL declared domestic terrorists and fomenting insurrection/rebellion and Trump unleashes the NG/Military to take them ALL down. Currantly on pause waiting for the traitor and the mutineers to join the party since Trump seeks to take them ALL down.