• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
3-Year delta gives us Election Night 2020

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If Q is a larp why are the commies so afraid of it? More and more I think this Q stuff has been real all along, which is a 180 degree flip flop from where I started a couple of years ago.

While my impatience has been my Achilles heel throughout the process I'm starting to see that we're running out of runway and shit will start to explode in the coming weeks, there can be no doubt of that now. Given that I can keep my impatience under control over that time.

Let us all pray that we come out of this safe

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Randy Credico moderates panel of: Ray McGovern, Max Blumenthal, Anya Parampil and Dennis Bernstein Recorded June 2, 2018 at the Left Forum in NYC

Want to know about Guccifer 2.0?

The Great Awakening...

Qanon

Guccifer 2.0

https://lbry.tv/@Qanon:9/Guccifer-2.0:d

goes along with Q post #4712

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They are constantly setting the stage for the sheeple to accept their future "news."
and 'when you buy it', we're naturally inclined to say, "Wow, They Knew The Future!"

they got our intellect sewn up, the collective 'our'

now's the time we're going to see some type of true separation we may not come back from, the weak are damaged, some are gone, the next in line are damaged, in misery, next up are struggling but find 'mask wearing' to be so inclusive, it's 'tolerable', next up only read spread sheets and their pay maybe a bit lower, their 'sharp' you know, they're 'on top of their game', next up, their administrators, their pay is stable but their jobs arent, life is really cut-throat right now, marriages are dissolving...

like Chutes and Ladders but someone took all the Ladders away

their available, to a select few...and that's not any of us, unless we steal one

:green tea:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Biden's gonna do Trump's campaigning for him... back in May...
Senile Joe = "I'm going to beat Joe Biden"

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Exactly! Antifa is an ORGANIZED CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

At this point what does it matter? The antifa folks have done the deed and the time is coming quickly for them to pay the price. They will have plenty of time to fully realize the error of their ways if they choose to. They have NO ONE to blame but themselves. Each person pays for their own errors. Think of karma as the tax on stupidity...the fool tax.
Check out Q POST 4708 and follow the pen.

NOT opportunistic but organized.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
According to the video:

Guccifer 2.0 is a pseudonym for John Brennan.

Randy Credico moderates panel of: Ray McGovern, Max Blumenthal, Anya Parampil and Dennis Bernstein Recorded June 2, 2018 at the Left Forum in NYC

Want to know about Guccifer 2.0?

The Great Awakening...

Qanon

Guccifer 2.0

https://lbry.tv/@Qanon:9/Guccifer-2.0:d

goes along with Q post #4712

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
"Bob Woodward’s ‘bombshell’ lasted 30 minutes and disappeared.”

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Bob Woodward’s ‘bombshell’ lasted 30 minutes and disappeared.”
it's now a stealth bombshell, pulled back for further tweaking

it still 'exists' but wait for it's re-introduction back in through the MSM, it'll sound nothing like it started out

But, it'll remain Factual forever

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
it's now a stealth bombshell, pulled back for further tweaking

it still 'exists' but wait for it's re-introduction back in through the MSM, it'll sound nothing like it started out

Just like the "good people on both sides" lie...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
According to the video:

Guccifer 2.0 is a pseudonym for John Brennan.
Well that is interesting. It was always speculated that Guccifer 2.0 was a government agent but the head Clown, that would be something.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why would Brennan leak DNC e-mails? Just to set up a Russian false flag for future use?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why would Brennan leak DNC e-mails? Just to set up a Russian false flag for future use?
Then he ordered the hit on Seth Rich?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just like all the other politician books, Michale's, Barak's, Woodward's... find them in the pulp fiction section of Good Will's after a month...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK 9.15.20: JUSTICE is COMING! ANTIF@ terr@rism exposed and more!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon September 14, 2020 - The Future of Our Republic Is at Stake

Praying Medic

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
CloudCracker - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.15.20

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1600205102407.png
1600205633918.png

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seth Rich provided the emails.

Brennan provided the Russian cover story, and likely placed the order for the MS-13 hit on SR.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If Q is a larp why are the commies so afraid of it? More and more I think this Q stuff has been real all along, which is a 180 degree flip flop from where I started a couple of years ago.

While my impatience has been my Achilles heel throughout the process I'm starting to see that we're running out of runway and shit will start to explode in the coming weeks, there can be no doubt of that now. Given that I can keep my impatience under control over that time.

Let us all pray that we come out of this safe
Who is this & why did you steal the grumpy old bastards account?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
We Have More Than We Know, NSA Stellarwind Means All Special Council Texts Archived Redpill78

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As the DS plan for the US progressed it became to further divide both left and right against themselves as progress was made long ago in dividing them against each other. The and their plans called for deluded, radicalized, energetic youths and not the endlessly whining, idealistic, feminized, dreamers of green earth and unicorns farting rainbows, useless eaters of the left. Time to get rid of the old farts. First division, then destruction for them too. The DS wants youth with thick heads and strong backs for their global plantation. Thinkers, whiners, those disposed to at least have an occasional thought and something of a heart are NOT wanted or needed. Remember they don't just hate conservatives, they don't just hate Americans, they don't just hate along racial and/or ethnic lines. They equally hate ALL of mankind.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Something in the back of my mind....... every time we get restless and want things to happen on our time table posts get posted here and other places we get thrown a bone. Is that someone behind the curtain keeping us on the line for a few more days / weeks / months because all this hoping without heads rolling is nothing. I agree things are happening but time is short...... very short...... I don't want to follow a pen I want it jammed into someone's skull.

Lots of average people waking up so maybe this show isn't for us but for the slow learners or are we the slow learners being duped like kenyan supporters waiting for hope & change? Most here are way ahead of the curve. If they are slow learners how will they grasp what is possibly about to be exposed in such a short time? Is it the pedo's because that touches human emotions / feelings? How can they expose killary, kenyan, jarrett, when gun running wasn't enough by holder? Are the fires, looting, police assassinations and destruction designed to wake people up or expose the ds's ultimate plan?

Are people waking up around you?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Seth Rich provided the emails.

Brennan provided the Russian cover story, and likely placed the order for the MS-13 hit on SR.
Yeah it was a "fake" hack to try and show that the Russians were involved. It was nothing but a half-assed cover-up. But with the media on-board it was enough I guess for the lemmings to buy it.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Something in the back of my mind....... every time we get restless and want things to happen on our time table posts get posted here and other places we get thrown a bone. Is that someone behind the curtain keeping us on the line for a few more days / weeks / months because all this hoping without heads rolling is nothing. I agree things are happening but time is short...... very short...... I don't want to follow a pen I want it jammed into someone's skull.

Lots of average people waking up so maybe this show isn't for us but for the slow learners or are we the slow learners being duped like kenyan supporters waiting for hope & change? Most here are way ahead of the curve. If they are slow learners how will they grasp what is possibly about to be exposed in such a short time? Is it the pedo's because that touches human emotions / feelings? How can they expose killary, kenyan, jarrett, when gun running wasn't enough by holder? Are the fires, looting, police assassinations and destruction designed to wake people up or expose the ds's ultimate plan?

I have mentioned a time or 2 before that the American public for the most part doesnt pay much attention to stuff during an election year until after Labor Day. Thats when Presidential election season kicks into high gear...

With that in mind - it would make sense to roll out the pertinent information that Q has been acclimating us all to over the past few years during the timeframe when people are actually paying attention. Not all of it of course (information overload)...but the important stuff...

There is actually a phrase that has been coined..."October surprise" - which denotes a "bombshell" that is released in October (right before the election) - that is designed to sway voters...

So...it seems that things are coming to a boil. Its not a roiling boil...yet. We are still in September. But - we have 7 weeks or so until the election...and I fully expect to see a lot of habbenings between now and then....

And - as someone else pointed out...

Remember the "look to twitter...exactly this..."My fellow Americans - the storm is upon us"...

On election night - that specific Q post will be 3 years old...

With what we understand the demonrat strategy to be (contest the election...riots, etc...) Trump may signal on election night...once the polls close...that the gloves are off and its showtime.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

activity allows for intelligence gathering, evidence collection

if no one looted, just peacefully protested, there'd be very limited information to get

there's a lot more in play here than what we see, collectively, we've been watching for some time

do we really want the Fed .gov arbitrarily sending in troops when 'they' want to? that could hide the failures of the state leadership

(i would have never guessed my Governor would kill old people in nursing homes by seeding these homes with Covid Patients)

lots of stuff in play, i can understand, but to presume a direct attack wouldn't work, with as many Americans at the conservative disposal, is ludicrous, but, that's my 2¢

not my plan, but im here if needed...call me

1600219611590.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Some are. Not to the level of this thread, but there's a 'feeling'.

I did run into a gal a few days ago at the pickleball courts. Her son was playing. We chatted a bit and it turned to the crazy nonsense of cv19. Can't trust the WHO, Fauxi, etc. Then she asked 'Do you follow Q?'

That's all we needed to connect! We knew.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump may signal on election night...once the polls close...that the gloves are off and its showtime.
Yes. Once he seals the victory on his second term he can unleash on them without fear of repercussions from the electorate. He will have four years to completely clean house and ride off into the sunset. I hope.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sorry Voodoo,

I re-read your post and realized that you were conveying general agreement.

Even so, I tried to sum it up below.

Yeah it was a "fake" hack to try and show that the Russians were involved. It was nothing but a half-assed cover-up. But with the media on-board it was enough I guess for the lemmings to buy it.
It was not a hack!

Seth Rich was a DNC staffer who was loyal to Bernie.

After the DNC screwed Bernie on HRC's behalf, SR loaded a USB stick/SD card with incriminating emails as part of his own personal vendetta.
SR literally walked the information out of the DNC, and provided it to Assange, and apparently Kim.com was the intermediary.
Bill Binney was instrumental in proving that the data DID NOT travel via telco/ISPs.
When the DNC discovered that SR was the culprit, Podesta initiated the MS-13 hit, and Brennan conjured the Russian hack fable as cover for the email release.
According to the video above, Guccifer 2.0 was a fictitious persona created by Brennan to play the role of the "hacker."

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yes. Once he seals the victory on his second term he can unleash on them without fear of repercussions from the electorate. He will have four years to completely clean house and ride off into the sunset. I hope.
From your keyboard to God's ear.
:-)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is that why they are trying to drag a clear winner out for months and years?

Fake black indian saying a harris prez says a lot.
1. She is going to win as it is already baked into the cake
2. She is prez not basement boy
3. She was the soros pick
4. they have a plan........ that they have not shown yet.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lest we forget...

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.11.53 PM.png