• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pence needs to be added to the "No Fly" list after the debate tonight....
I didn't watch the debate. Why do you say that? All the comments I've been seeing on Twitter are positive for Pence and negative for Harris.
I am curious, what did Pence do or say that makes you say that?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I didn't watch the debate. Why do you say that? All the comments I've been seeing on Twitter are positive for Pence and negative for Harris.
I am curious, what did Pence do or say that makes you say that?
He had a fly land on his head and sit for about 2 minutes so now that's about all the marxists can focus on.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He had a fly land on his head and sit for about 2 minutes so now that's about all the marxists can focus on.
LOL! I'll take that over Harris any day.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL! I ran across some tweets referencing the fly....

DC201007.jpg
I4201007.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Julian's Rum has an interesting thought in this thread. I hope he is right but who knows.....

Or if you prefer the ThreadReaderApp format (8 tweets, 3 min read):

very good thread.

Gives you something to think about.

Maybe China has it's own Deep State and Xi is like Trump? Fighting it.

Senators were bought long ago... maybe even part of the Communist Party - allow a spy to chauffeur you around for 10 years?

Infiltration, not invasion?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Arrest made after ballots dumped in trash; Trump back in oval office; 39 countries slam China | NTD

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dark Secrets Exposed, All Assets Deployed

Lori Colley

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Red October

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.16.59 AM.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder how the 1,000 pages de-classified by Ratcliffe will fill in the missing pieces in Durham's investigation. Once those pieces are filled in, how long until Durham can announce indictments?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just a LARP!

Time to wakey wakey Never Trumpers! Expand your thinking.

Facebook banning all QAnon accounts to stop ‘militarized social movements’
https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/facebook-instagram-banning-all-qanon-accounts/

Facebook and Instagram Aim to Remove All QAnon Content

https://www.adweek.com/digital/facebook-and-instagram-aim-to-remove-all-qanon-content/

Facebook, Instagram ban QAnon conspiracy linked accounts
Agence France-Presse / 08:37 AM October 07, 2020

: https://technology.inquirer.net/104...anon-conspiracy-linked-accounts#ixzz6aHsJNhgh

Facebook & Instagram to purge ALL accounts ‘representing QAnon,’ even those that don’t share ‘violent content’

https://www.rt.com/usa/502750-facebook-bans-all-qanon/

Facebook bans QAnon from its platforms

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-bans-qanon-platforms-pages-groups-instagram-accounts/#app

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think that is wishful thinking. They have sold themselves a bill of goods on this subject. As if hope is poison to them.
Some are so wrapped up in their own heads they insist this MUST be a vast conspiracy to "placate the right" and its ALL ACTING and the Dims are just pretending to hate President Trump. Not very good discernment if you ask me. The very same people talk about what you're not allowed to talk about as being the truth. So all these articles must just be more "pretend". Just to make it all "more believable".

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think that is wishful thinking. They have sold themselves a bill of goods on this subject. As if hope is poison to them.
As hope is used/understood in this country it is a linguistic error. Hope denotes that which presently NOT available. You can't have it now. The word "believe" and it's derivatives is appropriate here and indeed covers all things available NOW. A Trump victory IS available now so it IS appropriate to believe for it. Trump "draining the swamp" IS available now so it, too, is appropriate to believe for it. Trump executing justice on swamp critters IS available now, again it IS appropriate to believe for it. The return of Jesus Christ is NOT available now so you cannot believe for that event, it is a waste of time and energy. Only God knows when Christ will return. We can only hope, which, oddly enough, is why it is referred to as "the hope" and/or "hope of his return".

For a real mindblower, find the difference between "believe" and "faith". Hint: it is related to the origin of the word "Christian".

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Until I'm proven wrong (IF I am, I will be the first to admit it.) but Trump reminds me of some people long ago who were willing to put their whole life on the line to accomplish something that will last and benefit others even after he is long gone.

Usually when I am doing some work in the local community and someone asks me why I'm doing it, I tell them it is for my own selfish reason. "If I can make this place better for my children, then others will benefit from it as well." I think Trump is approaching this current situation in a similar manner. He is thinking of his children and their children and their children, and ...

Why else would he give up so much for people who despise him?

This is me being optimistic.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Until I'm proven wrong (IF I am, I will be the first to admit it.) but Trump reminds me of some people long ago who were willing to put their whole life on the line to accomplish something that will last and benefit others even after he is long gone.

Usually when I am doing some work in the local community and someone asks me why I'm doing it, I tell them it is for my own selfish reason. "If I can make this place better for my children, then others will benefit from it as well." I think Trump is approaching this current situation in a similar manner. He is thinking of his children and their children and their children, and ...

Why else would he give up so much for people who despise him?

This is me being optimistic.
He's accomplished more in his lifetime than most men could ever dream of, so what's left to do? Saving the country that he loves and that has been so good to him from globalist tyranny it seems to me would be high on the list! He has the resources, the notoriety and the power to do it, and he's been able to achieve the highest office in the land, an office practically no one gave him a ghost of a chance of gaining. He's in position to do what no other man can!

It simply doesn't make sense that he's any kind of puppet. As you said, to what end? I think you're spot on and we'll be proven right about Trump.

IMHO nevertrumpers are either angry old men who think Trump is just another politician, communists who want to see the country continue to fail or sheepish drones too stoopid to think beyond their noses.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's accomplished more in his lifetime than most men could ever dream of, so what's left to do? Saving the country that he loves and that has been so good to him from tyranny it seems to me would be high on the list! He has the resources, the notoriety and the power to do it, and he's been able to achieve the highest office in the land, an office practically no one gave him a ghost of a chance of gaining. He's in position to do what no other man can!

It simply doesn't make sense that he's any kind of puppet. As you said, to what end? I think you're spot on and we'll be proven right about Trump.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Some are so wrapped up in their own heads they insist this MUST be a vast conspiracy to "placate the right" and its ALL ACTING and the Dims are just pretending to hate President Trump. Not very good discernment if you ask me. The very same people talk about what you're not allowed to talk about as being the truth. So all these articles must just be more "pretend". Just to make it all "more believable".
It's not that surprising though really. THINK about what it would mean to someone who's head has been in the sand for years, especially women. They have believed in experts and authority for most of their lives. Every conspiracy was just some goofballs wasting time. Sure they may have some questions about this one or that one but not enough to really do some thinking. BUT if QAnon is actually real how many things does it mean they've been wrong about for so long? How many bad things have happened where they went along? These things can cause a person to reject the theory simply cause they don't want to accept the results. This is cognitive dissidence.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Now that HRC’s and BO’s involvement has been exposed how do they let the Sheeple know if the MSM keeps a total blackout on it that would make the Soviets proud.
The ONLY mention of politics in today's paper was that Trump has backed down on his promises.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's not that surprising though really. THINK about what it would mean to someone who's head has been in the sand for years, especially women. They have believed in experts and authority for most of their lives. Every conspiracy was just some goofballs wasting time. Sure they may have some questions about this one or that one but not enough to really do some thinking. BUT if QAnon is actually real how many things does it mean they've been wrong about for so long? How many bad things have happened where they went along? These things can cause a person to reject the theory simply cause they don't want to accept the results. This is cognitive dissidence.
Yep. And the older one is, the tougher the shell to crack.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
POTUS returns Home and new Docs PROVE Clinton Concocted Russiag@te

A Posteriori Flurry of Logical Faction

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It is obvious that Hillary has carried out treasonous schemes, but the Biden voters don't care.

I worked with a guy once who was an Obama supporter. He completely conceded that Obama probably wasn't a natural born citizen, "but that doesn't matter."

How can you reason with people who believe the Constitution (and other laws) don't matter?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I read somewhere that Trump was actually approached by a group of Patriotic Flag Officers who asked him to run for POTUS in order to save the nation (and the world).

Trump reminds me of some people long ago who were willing to put their whole life on the line to accomplish something that will last and benefit others even after he is long gone.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i trust me

i trust nothing about things, coming from people, whom i know nothing about...i don't have to give my trust out to others whom i don't know, and it would be lunacy of me to do as you suggest

it's crazy, right now to trust anyone who lays claim to being a politician

i trust the sun will come up tomorrow and my taxes will soon increase

i get your sentiment and i'm on the same team, i didn't sign up for any of this so, i've no responsibility to give anything, especially Trust

that's something that needs to be earned and since we're not out of the woods yet, i'll give Trust when that time comes

this thing can go so wrong, for so many reasons, it's ridiculous

when did we ever get to the point of 'trusting' a politician???

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602177866827.png

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hear you, and I understand your lack of trust in politicians.

However, I have met REAL Patriots, so I know they exist, and if they have a plan, then I will pray for them and support them in any way I am able.

i trust me

i trust nothing about things, coming from people, whom i know nothing about...i don't have to give my trust out to others whom i don't know, and it would be lunacy of me to do as you suggest

it's crazy, right now to trust anyone who lays claim to being a politician

i trust the sun will come up tomorrow and my taxes will soon increase

i get your sentiment and i'm on the same team, i didn't sign up for any of this so, i've no responsibility to give anything, especially Trust

that's something that needs to be earned and since we're not out of the woods yet, i'll give Trust when that time comes

this thing can go so wrong, for so many reasons, it's ridiculous

when did we ever get to the point of 'trusting' a politician???

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
something that needs to be earned and since we're not out of the woods yet, i'll give Trust when that time comes
But you must concede, that with all that is going on, the tables seem to be turning against those high ranking cops working for the Clinton Csrtel's FBI, as well as Obama and the Clintons.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But you must concede, that with all that is going on, the tables seem to be turning against those high ranking cops working for the Clinton Csrtel's FBI, as well as Obama and the Clintons.
i'll concede more than that,

This had me rolling on the floor:

"These people should be indicted, this was the greatest political crime in the history of our country, and that includes Obama and it includes Biden,"
"These are people that spied on my campaign — and we have everything — and now they say 'we have much more,' and I say, 'Bill, we got plenty, you don't need anymore,'"

he's toying with them now...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-evidence-obama-biden-spying

i think i know where we're going, i'm tired of being in the back seat asking:
Are We There Yet...

i'm justified, imho, but perhaps not in anyone else's opinion, and that's fine

my road's not yours nor yours mine

so, we can share, as long as I can talk along the way...

:2 thumbs up:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[DS] Has Failed With Their Economic Narrative, The Economy Is About To Change - Episode 2297a

[DS] Pushing The Last Part Of Their Plan, Countermeasures In Place, Playbook Known - Episode 2297b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden Criminal Investigation, Archer Conviction, Hunter Next? Redpill78

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oct 08, 2020 8:48:53 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988277

1602200907093.jpg

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.
Q

Oct 08, 2020 8:59:51 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988475
Oct 08, 2020 8:59:11 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 027f90 No. 10988470

gitmolife.png

>>10988470

Oct 08, 2020 9:01:15 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988514
Oct 08, 2020 8:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 78a0f3 No. 10988446
>>10988277 We need Justice!!!! We are ready!!!! Let’s go!!!! WWG1WGA

Ej2Q9pFWoAM20Ex.jpg

>>10988446

Oct 08, 2020 9:22:20 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No. 10988977
Was the 25th amendment 'arrow in the quiver' planned?
How long ago?
Was it expected POTUS would be in a critical [health] state re: C19?
Recovery unexpected? Impossible to unwind?
Next: 'mentally incapacitated' re: C19 language ["people are dying"] _safety and security to the well being ..........
Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No.10989210
Oct 8 2020 20:29:22 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 010213 No.10989031
Oct 8 2020 20:24:10 (EST) NEWCovidArrow.png
>>10988977​
>>10989031
Did you notice the missile within the drop re: 25th amendment?
Q

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Live now

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Oct 08, 2020 8:48:53 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988277

1602200907093.jpg

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.
Q

Oct 08, 2020 8:59:51 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988475
Oct 08, 2020 8:59:11 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 027f90 No. 10988470

gitmolife.png

>>10988470

Oct 08, 2020 9:01:15 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f86b40 No. 10988514
Oct 08, 2020 8:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 78a0f3 No. 10988446
>>10988277 We need Justice!!!! We are ready!!!! Let’s go!!!! WWG1WGA

Ej2Q9pFWoAM20Ex.jpg

>>10988446

Oct 08, 2020 9:22:20 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No. 10988977
Was the 25th amendment 'arrow in the quiver' planned?
How long ago?
Was it expected POTUS would be in a critical [health] state re: C19?
Recovery unexpected? Impossible to unwind?
Next: 'mentally incapacitated' re: C19 language ["people are dying"] _safety and security to the well being ..........
Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No.10989210
Oct 8 2020 20:29:22 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 010213 No.10989031
Oct 8 2020 20:24:10 (EST) NEWCovidArrow.png
>>10988977​
>>10989031
Did you notice the missile within the drop re: 25th amendment?
Q
This drunken skank needs to be dealt with!