• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lol, somehow, NBC is Still trying to link thus to the fake russian attempt to influence.

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Biden, if he has any sense left, knows he is a dead man either way.
This is why I think Biden is a willing participant in the decoy game. It gives TPTB/MIC the distraction they sorely need to prevent the spotlight turning onto the greater organisation.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Dark to Light

Q4891

How do you inform your target(s) ['business partners'] what you have?

Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?

How was the content *originally* received?

Email?

Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]

On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?

If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?

Several attempts made to contact to claim?

Messages left?

Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.

A troubled life?

A troubled family?

Looks can be deceiving.

Q

A troubled life. A troubled family. Looks can be deceiving.
This got me thinking so I dug into Beau Biden. We see the signs of abuse with Hunter, might there have been signs with Beau too? I believe there might be.

Beau Biden Foundation

“We have seen the progress that can be made when society commits to shining a bright light on a crime like domestic violence, and we are seeing the beginning of what can be accomplished if we continue shining that bright light on child abuse. As adults, we have a legal and moral obligation to stand up and speak out for children who are being abused. These children cannot speak for themselves.”

— Beau Biden
https://www.beaubidenfoundation.org/our-mission/

As AG of Delaware, Beau Biden turned down a Senate run in 2010.
“I have a duty to fulfill as attorney general, and the immediate need to focus on a case of great consequence,” Biden, then 40, said in a statement at the time. “And that is what I must do. … Therefore I cannot and will not run for the United States Senate.”

What was the case of great consequence?

But “the case of great consequence” Biden stuck around to prosecute involved Earl Bradley — a pediatrician who perpetrated what some called “one of the worst cases of child sexual abuse” by sexually assaulting dozens, if not hundreds, of his young patients.

The numbers were staggering. More than 1,400 patients filed claims against Bradley, who was convicted in 2011 of raping or abusing 86 patients over 11 years. The average age of the victims was just 3 years old, and one alleged victim was just 3 months old.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/01/beau-biden-prosecuted-one-of-the-worst-pedophiles-in-american-history/

Beau had great passion to fight for children who are victims of sexual abuse.
What Beau Biden Wanted Everyone To Know About The Issue That Defined His Career

While Biden served as attorney general in Delaware, a position to which he was elected in 2006, he brought a successful indictment against Dr. Earl Bradley in 2010. The pediatrician was charged with 471 felony counts of child abuse involving 102 girls and one boy. Bradley was convicted in 2011, but sought appeal of his case on the grounds of ineffective counsel last year.

“I cannot say certain things that I am feeling, and I am feeling a great deal. I am determined to see that this defendant will never, ever be in a position again to hurt another child,” Biden said in a statement following the indictment.

Biden became something of a national spokesman on the issue, even speaking about the crimes of Penn State’s former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. (His father, Joe Biden, was an early supporter of the Violence Against Women Act, which targeted domestic violence.)

This part caught my attention:

He also penned an op-ed for the News-Journal, highlighting his work with Darkness to Light Foundation’s “Stewards of Children” program and its partnership with the state of Delaware. The program teaches “adults how to spot the signs of child abuse and the importance of immediately reporting the abuse to authorities.”

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/what-beau-biden-wanted-everyone-to-know-about-the-issue-that-defined-his-career-3b97c8afc194/

DARKNESS TO LIGHT FOUNDATION

http://www.d2l.org/the-issue/statistics/

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dark to Light

Q4891

How do you inform your target(s) ['business partners'] what you have?

Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?

How was the content *originally* received?

Email?

Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]

On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?

If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?

Several attempts made to contact to claim?

Messages left?

Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.

A troubled life?

A troubled family?

Looks can be deceiving.

Q

A troubled life. A troubled family. Looks can be deceiving.
This got me thinking so I dug into Beau Biden. We see the signs of abuse with Hunter, might there have been signs with Beau too? I believe there might be.

Beau Biden Foundation

“We have seen the progress that can be made when society commits to shining a bright light on a crime like domestic violence, and we are seeing the beginning of what can be accomplished if we continue shining that bright light on child abuse. As adults, we have a legal and moral obligation to stand up and speak out for children who are being abused. These children cannot speak for themselves.”

— Beau Biden
https://www.beaubidenfoundation.org/our-mission/

As AG of Delaware, Beau Biden turned down a Senate run in 2010.
“I have a duty to fulfill as attorney general, and the immediate need to focus on a case of great consequence,” Biden, then 40, said in a statement at the time. “And that is what I must do. … Therefore I cannot and will not run for the United States Senate.”

What was the case of great consequence?

But “the case of great consequence” Biden stuck around to prosecute involved Earl Bradley — a pediatrician who perpetrated what some called “one of the worst cases of child sexual abuse” by sexually assaulting dozens, if not hundreds, of his young patients.

The numbers were staggering. More than 1,400 patients filed claims against Bradley, who was convicted in 2011 of raping or abusing 86 patients over 11 years. The average age of the victims was just 3 years old, and one alleged victim was just 3 months old.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/01/beau-biden-prosecuted-one-of-the-worst-pedophiles-in-american-history/

Beau had great passion to fight for children who are victims of sexual abuse.
What Beau Biden Wanted Everyone To Know About The Issue That Defined His Career

While Biden served as attorney general in Delaware, a position to which he was elected in 2006, he brought a successful indictment against Dr. Earl Bradley in 2010. The pediatrician was charged with 471 felony counts of child abuse involving 102 girls and one boy. Bradley was convicted in 2011, but sought appeal of his case on the grounds of ineffective counsel last year.

“I cannot say certain things that I am feeling, and I am feeling a great deal. I am determined to see that this defendant will never, ever be in a position again to hurt another child,” Biden said in a statement following the indictment.

Biden became something of a national spokesman on the issue, even speaking about the crimes of Penn State’s former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. (His father, Joe Biden, was an early supporter of the Violence Against Women Act, which targeted domestic violence.)

This part caught my attention:

He also penned an op-ed for the News-Journal, highlighting his work with Darkness to Light Foundation’s “Stewards of Children” program and its partnership with the state of Delaware. The program teaches “adults how to spot the signs of child abuse and the importance of immediately reporting the abuse to authorities.”

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/what-beau-biden-wanted-everyone-to-know-about-the-issue-that-defined-his-career-3b97c8afc194/

DARKNESS TO LIGHT FOUNDATION

http://www.d2l.org/the-issue/statistics/
Oh geeze! We gunna need moar pOpCoRn!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hunter... tired of being the butt of the family, the black sheep...? Sounds as if this story has merit...

People rise to the level of expectations... maybe he was a screw up and they let him know about it ALL the time instead of having empathy and caring for him? Early on you don't realize the weight of those comments until decades later when you start to resent them. When people see you decades later they remember you as being a failure...? and put you back into that box even if you've changed....

'Screw it, I'm never going to be what they want me to be so I'mma gonna get high...'???

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
wow this reads like it was written yesterday...

BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.462

Mar 27 2018 23:03:07 (EST)

Why did Kim travel to China?

Why was travel impossible in the past?

What changed?

What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?

What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?

Think logically.

WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?

WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?

Who is Sergey Brin?

Where was Sergey born?

Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.

Think COLD WAR.

Think KGB.

US, China, N Korea [3].

FACEBOOK data dump?

Who made it public?

Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?

You can't imagine the magnitude of this.

Constitutional CRISIS.

Twitter coming soon.

GOOG coming soon.

AMAZON coming soon.

MICROSOFT coming soon.

+12

Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].

LAST STAND.

Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].

Follow the FAMILY.

Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].

Who made it public?

Who really made it public?

Who is making it all public?

WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.

U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>

IRAN NEXT.

$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].

WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?

RE_READ ALL.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

These people are STUPID.

Art of the Deal.

TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.

BUCKLE UP.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden, if he has any sense left, knows he is a dead man either way. If he wins the election his handlers will euthanize him so that their stooge of a VP can take the reigns. If Biden loses, he is most likely going spend the rest of his days in a prison psychiatric hospital ward. I think Biden is resigned to his fates. All of Biden's handlers have to stay the course and hope like hell that Biden gets elected. They have no other choice.
One thing I noticed a few months back and posted on here somewhere was a line of no return had been crossed. I was not surprised by it at the time but was bit alarmed by it all the same. The left with their never ending riots and the local leaders allowing it to the leftist governors literally murdering old folks in nursing homes. Also all the people who died while awaiting medical procedures that were cancelled because of the lockdowns. You start peeling the layers back of just how damn evil all this is, and it's mind boggling. What the governors did and are still doing is horrifying.

What these events have in common is all of the ringleaders are 100% all in on biden winning. 100%. No saying I'm sorry or I made a mistake. All these states and cities are counting on the left winning and bailing them out. The governors need a biden win to escape prosecution and class action lawsuits.

On the right if President Trump loses he and his entire family will be kennedied and his life's work and wealth will be thrown to the wolves.

Interesting times indeed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The governors need a biden win to escape prosecution and class action lawsuits.
That's their MO

On the right if President Trump loses he and his entire family will be kennedied and his life's work and wealth will be thrown to the wolves.
and this is why he must win. I saw what BO did to Gibson Guitars for 'supporting' the candidate of their choice....

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One thing I noticed a few months back and posted on here somewhere was a line of no return had been crossed. I was not surprised by it at the time but was bit alarmed by it all the same. The left with their never ending riots and the local leaders allowing it to the leftist governors literally murdering old folks in nursing homes. Also all the people who died while awaiting medical procedures that were cancelled because of the lockdowns. You start peeling the layers back of just how damn evil all this is, and it's mind boggling. What the governors did and are still doing is horrifying.

What these events have in common is all of the ringleaders are 100% all in on biden winning. 100%. No saying I'm sorry or I made a mistake. All these states and cities are counting on the left winning and bailing them out. The governors need a biden win to escape prosecution and class action lawsuits.

Interesting times indeed.

I get your reasoning and it does make sense, however, IF the collective immediate future of the deep state players is solely dependent on a democrat win in this election, then why pick Biden-Harris?!? This pair are OBVIOUS LOSERS! They ain't got an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning.

Now I get that the dems are about a sharp as a bowling ball. Even Q himself has remarked numerous times that these people are STUPID. There has also been MUCH speculation that Biden is little more than a "placeholder" and at the last minute, by whatever cause/reason he will drop his candidacy and be replaced by the Dem's REAL candidate...who? When? What of Harris? Will Biden die of "natural causes"? Will he become an obvious and medically diagnosed babbling idiot? Will the DNC appoint a replacement? Will they elevate Harris to prez candidate? Today is 19 October...2 weeks now until the 3 Nov. election day. Dems are going to have to do something more than pull a "Harvey" out of the hat (see: Jimmy Stewart movie "Harvey"). The Dem's mail-in ballot campaign is a loser idea that is failing miserably. Any plan at confustication via the "Florida hanging chad" plan will be a failure. Their BLM/Antifa "burn it down" plan will fail with blood in the streets. Seriously, I am failing to see exactly where, how and what they are pinning their hopes on. Their "scorched earth" plans against Trump and Americans aren't even as sound as what a pissed off kindergardener could imagine. I mean it's not like the dems are even trying. What am I missing or are the dems really this STUPID?!?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
wow this reads like it was written yesterday...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.462

Mar 27 2018 23:03:07 (EST)

Why did Kim travel to China?

Why was travel impossible in the past?

What changed?

What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?

What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?

Think logically.

WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?

WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?

Who is Sergey Brin?

Where was Sergey born?

Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.

Think COLD WAR.

Think KGB.

US, China, N Korea [3].

FACEBOOK data dump?

Who made it public?

Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?

You can't imagine the magnitude of this.

Constitutional CRISIS.

Twitter coming soon.

GOOG coming soon.

AMAZON coming soon.

MICROSOFT coming soon.

+12

Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].

LAST STAND.

Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].

Follow the FAMILY.

Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].

Who made it public?

Who really made it public?

Who is making it all public?

WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.

U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>

IRAN NEXT.

$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].

WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?

RE_READ ALL.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

These people are STUPID.

Art of the Deal.

TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.

BUCKLE UP.
So who made the Hunter laptop/hard drive public. Rudy? And is Iran up next who's going to bring that into play?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I get your reasoning and it does make sense, however, IF the collective immediate future of the deep state players is solely dependent on a democrat win in this election, then why pick Biden-Harris?!? This pair are OBVIOUS LOSERS! They ain't got an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning.

Now I get that the dems are about a sharp as a bowling ball. Even Q himself has remarked numerous times that these people are STUPID. There has also been MUCH speculation that Biden is little more than a "placeholder" and at the last minute, by whatever cause/reason he will drop his candidacy and be replaced by the Dem's REAL candidate...who? When? What of Harris? Will Biden die of "natural causes"? Will he become an obvious and medically diagnosed babbling idiot? Will the DNC appoint a replacement? Will they elevate Harris to prez candidate? Today is 19 October...2 weeks now until the 3 Nov. election day. Dems are going to have to do something more than pull a "Harvey" out of the hat (see: Jimmy Stewart movie "Harvey"). The Dem's mail-in ballot campaign is a loser idea that is failing miserably. Any plan at confustication via the "Florida hanging chad" plan will be a failure. Their BLM/Antifa "burn it down" plan will fail with blood in the streets. Seriously, I am failing to see exactly where, how and what they are pinning their hopes on. Their "scorched earth" plans against Trump and Americans aren't even as sound as what a pissed off kindergardener could imagine. I mean it's not like the dems are even trying. What am I missing or are the dems really this STUPID?!?
You make some great points I had not thought of. I would guess the leftist governors signed onto this fiasco early with the guarantee of a bailout in the end. Why else would they defy all common sense and logic and utterly destroy their economies? Maybe they are just stupid.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
X22 moved to Rumble as well...

Here it is on X22Report.com where you can speed it up if you like.

https://x22report.com/ds-sends-86-4...tified-countermeasures-in-place-episode-2306/

can't speed it up here:

Trump Readies The Economic Trump Card, Panic In The [CB] Establishment - Episode 2306a

https://rumble.com/var1mv-trump-rea...rd-panic-in-the-cb-establishment-episode.html

[DS] Sends 86-45 Message, GodFather Identified, Countermeasures In Place - Episode 2306b

https://rumble.com/var1v7-ds-sends-...entified-countermeasures-in-place-episod.html

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
China threatens to arrest Americans

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Chinese Millionaires and officials Escape Routes to EU blocked

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dni: Biden laptop not Russian disinformation.
GOP Rep focuses on paralyzing the CCP.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Found this posted. hunter laptop a distraction from..........

They are trying to bury the Benghazi story which is that HRC, Brennan, Sleepy Joe, Leon Panetta and HUSSEIN ordered the KILLING of 15 Special Ops forced with Clown weapons stashed in Qatar and delivered to the Taliban for the KILL. Special Ops knew they had been hoodwinked into killing the wrong man (decoy) and would have soon blown the whistle. HRC herself ordered the stand-down for a Benghazi rescue. This adds more deaths to the BIG story and picture.

TREASON at the highest level of Gov't. This is the story they don't want us to talk about. We continue to talk about Hunter Biden's exploits...small potatoes. The Benghazi story is MUCH bigger because is involves SO much more than the Biden family's 'getting rich' escapades. It is about the US Presidency and Administration committing MURDER of Government employees and Military Personnel (Special Forces - the Elite of the Military).

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

They are trying to bury the Benghazi story which is that HRC, Brennan, Sleepy Joe, Leon Panetta and HUSSEIN ordered the KILLING of 15 Special Ops forced with Clown weapons stashed in Qatar and delivered to the Taliban for the KILL. Special Ops knew they had been hoodwinked into killing the wrong man (decoy) and would have soon blown the whistle. HRC herself ordered the stand-down for a Benghazi rescue. This adds more deaths to the BIG story and picture.

TREASON at the highest level of Gov't. This is the story they don't want us to talk about. We continue to talk about Hunter Biden's exploits...small potatoes. The Benghazi story is MUCH bigger because is involves SO much more than the Biden family's 'getting rich' escapades. It is about the US Presidency and Administration committing MURDER of Government employees and Military Personnel (Special Forces - the Elite of the Military).
Holy shit. I didn't know this...

chieftain

Gold Chaser

Whilst this is almost certainly true, the Biden shenanigans are a distraction but for a much bigger and far more important event or series of events.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whilst this is almost certainly true, the Biden shenanigans are a distraction but for a much bigger and far more important event or series of events.
We shall see my friend, we shall see. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility these days. One thing is for certain, whatever it is, its going down soon.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You make some great points I had not thought of. I would guess the leftist governors signed onto this fiasco early with the guarantee of a bailout in the end. Why else would they defy all common sense and logic and utterly destroy their economies? Maybe they are just stupid.

Further revelations (see: X22 2306B and Red Pill78 om rumble.com both last night's episodes) Biden had to run to cover his ass being a candidate (doesn't work so well). Killary (aka: Jezebel) and Ditzy Wasserman Shultz cook up plan to sacrifice Biden (see also recent and sudden Odinglebarry support for Biden). Biden is NOT faking dementia...he's too damned good at it for too damned long...definitely NOT faked/pretend/play-acting. Joe's history appears to be murder of first wife and daughter, a job he hired out, so he could marry Jill, his current wife. Biden has muy grosso baggage. He could never control his mouth and he is a high liability candidate and still, at best, a placeholder. He may have agreed to play the candidate role because he knew deep down he was done and his mental condition was rapidly deteriorating.

So, the question remains, WHO is he a placeholder for? Killary? If so, what to do with Kamala "Swallows" Harris? Maybe a Law's rocket into the Biden tour bus? Could Killary actually rally the remnant of the dims? What other cheating tactics are up her sleeve?

No matter what they do I still see no way the dims can pull out a victory of any kind. They can stall, argue, cheat all they want and the dims will still lose in the end. They could go so far as to spread Legionnaire's Disease at the electoral college and they will still lose. They can't really expect CJ John Roberts to save their asses because once ACB is accepted, Roberts is OUT as CJ and may even get a free ride to jail.

Seems to me arrests can start in earnest 4 Nov or even 19 Jan 2021 depending on how successful the dims are at generating chaos.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Distraction? Uh...wtf? Yall been paying attention?

First of all all of this is connected. Human trafficking, pedophilia, child sexual abuse, treason, high level gov selling information to China, China's extensive blackmail system...Their plan to conquer the world etc.

What's the absolute most important thing at this very crucial moment In time?

Answer: securing the election.

Timing is everything. This thing is so many moving parts it's mind-boggling. Yet armchair commanders in Chief love to casually scribe their particular idealistic scenario of how a global takedown of the most widespread corrupt Network, decades or centuries in the making, involving numerous country's corrupt elite, and likely millions of people, should be cleanly packaged up and expressly delivered as if it were a made-for-tv miniseries.

Remember the HB laptop was linked by Q to the wienyboy laptop. Parallel case. See below.

This is the big Domino fella's. Getting tipped on time and on tempo.

Trust the plan.

Feb 12 2019
2697Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e78aef No.5139710
Feb 12 2019 10:10:22 (EST)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...d-to-clinton-lawyer-amid-weiner-laptop-review
Shall We Play a Game?
Where are they now?
[Ref: public optics: ‘retired’’left’ refers to ‘fired/forced’]
FEDERAL BUREAU OF "INVESTIGATION"
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – FIRED
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
Michael Steinbach - Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
John Glacalone – (Predecessor to Steinbach) – Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
James Turgal – Assistant Director - FIRED
Greg Bower – Top Congressional Liaison - FIRED
Trisha Anderson – Principle Deputy General Counsel - FIRED
Randy Coleman - Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Div – REMOVED
Coleman Authored:
(1) Anthony Wiener [sic]
(2) [Unrelated]
(3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit
9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop
Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails
Hillary Clinton & Foundation
Crime Against Children
Kevin Clinesmith – track & follow
Tashina Gauhar – track & follow
Sally Moyer – track & follow
Jason V. Herring – track & follow
Nothing being done?
FAKE NEWS?
Q

Q's emphasis, not mine! -

Screenshot_20201020-084401.png

-----------------------

Jul 2 2020
4566Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 3bbfe0 No.9829982
Jul 2 2020 16:18:30 (EST)
Impressive, most impressive.
Argument: "Maxwell is not a big enough name to trigger a mass awakening." [example]
Counter-argument: Do not make statements based on assumption of 'worth' and/or 'value'. Do not think 'today' but rather 'after' today.
ONE LEADS TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER.
ONE LEADS TO MANY.
Crimes against Children = common denominator [no matter political affiliation][mass pop awakening].
Have faith in Humanity.
Q
Jun 29 2020
4545Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: cee948 No.9795578
Jun 29 2020 23:19:14 (EST)
Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

Jul 25 2019
3504Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 13800c No.7193818
Jul 25 2019 22:35:06 (EST)1564010615723.png
1564010806980.gif

Anons going to play the new 'Save the Children from…….' video game when released?
The cast of characters should be interesting.
Q

Jul 14 2019
3428Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039475
Jul 14 2019 14:41:11 (EST)
https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/inside-the-victorias-secret-pipeline-to-jeffrey-epstein/
Ghislaine Maxwell.
Follow the Family.
UK/US 1&2
Umbrella SURV (leapfrog [1-4] points of contact).
Open source.
Find [4]
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ghislaine+Maxwell/2014+ETM+Children+Benefit+Gala/Vl0uC7GgK_w
[New York Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children]
Q
Jul 12 2019
3422Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 69f914 No.7011225
Jul 12 2019 09:26:09 (EST)
[New York Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children]
Q
Mar 23 2019
3173Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f09fda No.5853545
Mar 23 2019 19:06:10 (EST)
Anonymous ID: d6b2e4 No.5853322
(lb)​
>>5853176​
All of us have been antsy for the hammer to drop… but we will remember this time… the time before we knew the next BIG scene… this is historic.​
>>5853322
The calm before the storm?
What happens when a blockade (threat) is dismantled & removed?
“You’ll find out.”
Children used as shields (manufactured crimes of perjury)?
FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER.
Q

Feb 22 2019
2872Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f55f0b No.5328186
Feb 22 2019 13:34:11 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 3f8dfc No.5328018
Feb 22 2019 13:28:24 (EST)683CC25B-98FA-46B8-AEFE-B3A0285DADF5.jpeg
>>5327931​
And children*​
>>5328018
Hillary Clinton & Foundation.
Crime Against Children.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It recently occurred to me that we haven't heard all that much from Hollywood of late.... nor the 'usual' suspects....

I also remembered that Gitmo was refurbished and expanded.

I wonder if they're using Gitmo as intended...?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.09.16 AM.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A DNC lawyer is scrambling to block evidence found on a laptop connected to Debbie Wasserman Schultz that links Clintons to a D.C. pedophile ring. The lawyer acknowledged the laptop contains proof of both a pedophile & spy ring operating at the highest levels of Congress..— John Filipovic (@johnflipside) October 20, 2020
--------------------​
This looks like a mis-direction ploy​
Source:
https://newspunch.com/dnc-pedo-ring-laptop-wasserman-schultz/
From Filipovic Twitter thread.
NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website known for spreading conspiracy theories, political misinformation and hoaxes, mixed in with real news stories. Originally named Your News Wire, it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway. Wikipedia

I saw this comment on a utube video and thought it hit the mark:

"We've reached the point in our nation's history where one computer repair guy in Delaware has done more to stop corruption than the entire federal law enforcement community."

Right on, man!