• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I saw this comment on a utube video and thought it hit the mark:

"We've reached the point in our nation's history where one computer repair guy in Delaware has done more to stop corruption than the entire federal law enforcement community."

Right on, man!
I hate to say it but the effort needs to be followed through to completion by groups of people who have not necessarily demonstrated a priority for such things in the past (ex. DOJ/FBI), if we have any hope of getting the country back

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I hate to say it but the effort needs to be followed through to completion by groups of people who have not necessarily demonstrated a priority for such things in the past (ex. DOJ/FBI), if we have any hope of getting the country back
I mean the FBI threatened the guy. That tells you all you need to know. Can we get it to a Grand Jury without them?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I get your reasoning and it does make sense, however, IF the collective immediate future of the deep state players is solely dependent on a democrat win in this election, then why pick Biden-Harris?!? This pair are OBVIOUS LOSERS! They ain't got an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning.

Now I get that the dems are about a sharp as a bowling ball. Even Q himself has remarked numerous times that these people are STUPID. There has also been MUCH speculation that Biden is little more than a "placeholder" and at the last minute, by whatever cause/reason he will drop his candidacy and be replaced by the Dem's REAL candidate...who? When? What of Harris? Will Biden die of "natural causes"? Will he become an obvious and medically diagnosed babbling idiot? Will the DNC appoint a replacement? Will they elevate Harris to prez candidate? Today is 19 October...2 weeks now until the 3 Nov. election day. Dems are going to have to do something more than pull a "Harvey" out of the hat (see: Jimmy Stewart movie "Harvey"). The Dem's mail-in ballot campaign is a loser idea that is failing miserably. Any plan at confustication via the "Florida hanging chad" plan will be a failure. Their BLM/Antifa "burn it down" plan will fail with blood in the streets. Seriously, I am failing to see exactly where, how and what they are pinning their hopes on. Their "scorched earth" plans against Trump and Americans aren't even as sound as what a pissed off kindergardener could imagine. I mean it's not like the dems are even trying. What am I missing or are the dems really this STUPID?!?
My take is that Harris is corrupt, has blackmail material on her and is bought/paid for. Once Biden is pushed to the side (either by being a figurehead OR by medically resigning with his $400k/year pension) the Dems will make PR and DC a state, cancel the electoral college, stack the supreme court and then the DS will simply ramrod their agenda through willy-nilly.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The #Hunterbidenlaptop pics have location data within the meta… The New York Post pics contain EXIF DATA, including GPS!

Jhomes55
@Jhomes551

6h

Schiff running around screaming, "RUSSIAN MISINFORMATION!!!!" https://foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-hunter-biden-email-kremlin
This is getting goooooood!!!!

Adam Schiff says Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin'
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Friday described revelations from a slew of emails in a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden as being part of a smear coming “from the...
foxnews.com

Jhomes55
@Jhomes551

5h

Addendum: FUN FACT!! Zillow has 17 pictures of the house.... 17.... The ONE picture that is cropped is the TUB in the bathroom...

Jhomes55
@Jhomes551

·
5h

Fun Fact 2: House was sold on 8/31/20....

Free Thinker
@YellowRoseTX3

·
5h

Replying to
@Jhomes551
Fantastic thread.

Karola Riegler
@karolariegler

·
5h

Replying to
@Jhomes551
and
@6unf46
@threadreaderapp
unroll pls

Thread Reader Unroll Helper
@UnrollHelper

·
5h

Saluti, you can read it here:
@Jhomes551
: The #Hunterbidenlaptop pics have location data within the meta… The New York Post pics contain EXIF DATA… https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1318581863720624128.html
See you soon.

Thread by @Jhomes551 on Thread Reader App
Thread by @Jhomes551: The #Hunterbidenlaptop pics have location data within the meta… The New York Post pics contain EXIF DATA, including GPS! I did some more digging on the EXIF DATA in the Hunter...
threadreaderapp.com

Show replies

LJM
@ChristWillWin3

·
5h

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Not holding my breath, but this is definitely a royal pain for team JoHo. They're in hiding at the moment planning their next move. Personally, I wouldn't put an assassination of Trump as a low risk right now, God forbid.

I was looking at his airport rallies...someone with a high power rifle could probably hide a few hundred meters (or thousands?) off and take a shot. I imagine that the SS (hopefully) has taken this into account.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I was looking at his airport rallies...someone with a high power rifle could probably hide a few hundred meters (or thousands?) off and take a shot. I imagine that the SS (hopefully) has taken this into account.
Pray With Me:
Father Please Protect President Trump Against All Enemies, Both Foreign And Domestic!
This We Ask You, In Jesus' Name,
Amen!

the one thing that kinda freaks me out, we go leaderless again

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That same thought crossed my mind when I was watching one of those airport rallies also. The wide open space of the landing strips and then a bunch of trees. Who knows what could be in those woods. It gave me an awful feeling. I prayed for him again because he is putting himself out there for all of us. I pray he is surrounded with guardian angels, human and supernatural.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Perfect song to describe Trump...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Why do you think Fake news plastered anti Q articles EVERYWHERE. Not good for normies waking up.
Obfuscation

same reason they put this out... so when asleep go to research 'Water Island and Epstein's Island' they learn this instead....

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 6.08.16 PM.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The rallies in Minden and Carson City could be secured, I believe. I don't remember exactly, but both have runways that are probably 5000 feet or so. Then add the taxiways and the ramp areas. I don't remember ANYTHING of any height anywhere near the Minden airport. Carson airport has a fireman practice tower nearby, but that would be trivial to secure. There are also the hills to the North, but there are few roads there, and again I think those could be secured easily.

I don't know, but I would presume that there would be "temporary flight restrictions" covering those events. So an airborne attack would be unlikely. I would not be surprised if there was "air superiority" there just in case.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Set condition 1SQ means to prepare your battle station to the highest degree of readiness for action
In the movie...once that was announced - Weps - the weapons officer set the clock to 15:00 minutes before the missiles would be ready to launch...commencing the countdown...

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
I actually think you missed the second layer of entrapment.
Sun Tsu said in the Art of War that you should never interrupt your enemy when they’re doing things badly.
Give the FBI a hard drive full of obviously criminal activity, and the ask them why the fuck they didn’t do anything. Classic entrapment. Hundreds of people will go to prison over this one.
Biden playing checkers. Q playing 3D chess.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There has to be a LOT of white hats inside this evil......... that know who the black hats are....... but time is short.

So is Barr dropping all charges just messing with people's heads or ...........

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 7.17.34 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
"Joe Biden out of race"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Episode 2307b - Giuliani Signals 10 Days, Shutdown, The Hunted Have Become The Hunters

The [DS]/MSM are doing everything they can to stop the patriots, but it will not work. Trump and the patriots are ready to fire the next missile. This will last for 10 days, information will be presented to the public from now until the elections. The [DS]/MSM will use what they have left to counter all of this. Be prepared for FF, censorship and a shutdown of the social media platforms.

https://www.clouthub.com/x22report

Episode 2307b - Giuliani Signals 10 Days, Shutdown, The Hunted Have Become The Hunters

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
That same thought crossed my mind when I was watching one of those airport rallies also. The wide open space of the landing strips and then a bunch of trees. Who knows what could be in those woods. It gave me an awful feeling. I prayed for him again because he is putting himself out there for all of us. I pray he is surrounded with guardian angels, human and supernatural.
There are drones 10k feet up that can see the heat signature of a squirrel. You believe team Q hasn’t thought of this?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1603245645593.png

So trump took the photo in front of Pres. Monroe. Last to run unopposed.

Trump on the radio this morning said action needs to be taken fast by Barr and Biden isn't allowed to run/hold office or something to that affect. Capitol crimes foreign influence?

1st arrest will shock the world…..Please arrest Biden on the debate stage if he even shows up. let's get this thing in motion. Been a long time coming.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Army of Northern Virginia....... we heard that a long time ago........ 800+ involved.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Because of Red October, I searched for submarine DVDs and ended up watching 3 of them over and over again.

The three movies I watched:

Hunt for Red October

Crimson Tide

K-19

As for the Q reference from Crimson Tide:

The missile did NOT launch, because the threat and fear of war presented by the media ended in short order.

"Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch."
Last night I watched Law Abiding Citizen.

"It's gonna be Biblical."

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1603258548418.png

This is YUGE!!

In Crimson Tide, Hunter (Denzel Washington) is 2nd in command and mutiny is taking place so he MUST take control as the chief of the nuke submarine.

Read the Plot:
When some Russian rebels take control of some ICBM's, the Americans mobilize. Among the vessels sent is the nuclear sub, USS Alabama. But before they leave they need a new X.O. and among the choices is Commander Hunter, who hasn't seen much action. But the ship's Captain, Ramsey, OK's him. While on the way, there was an incident and Hunter disagreed with how Ramsey handled it. It's evident that Ramsey doesn't think much of Hunter because Hunter was college educated while Ramsey worked his way up. They're given orders to attack but when they were in the process of receiving another order, the ship's communications were damaged, so the entire message was not received. Ramsey decides to continue with their previous order while Hunter wants to reestablish contact first. That's when the two men butt heads that ends with Hunter relieving Ramsey.

Did HUNTER take control because of ol' Joe????

IS JOE GOING DOWN???

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

The [DS]/MSM are doing everything they can to stop the patriots, but it will not work. Trump and the patriots are ready to fire the next missile. This will last for 10 days, information will be presented to the public from now until the elections. The [DS]/MSM will use what they have left to counter all of this. Be prepared for FF, censorship and a shutdown of the social media platforms.

Why 10 days? Why not 2 days? C'mon man!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20201021-012625~3.png