• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That fkn mongrel should hang.

I can't comprehend that he is walking free.

But then, the oke whom shot my wife, obliterating her left thumb and forefinger, and my son, through his right jawbone, from behind a 2m security gate, got 6y suspended, by a gibs-me-that magistrate.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That fkn mongrel should hang.

I can't comprehend that he is walking free.

But then, the oke whom shot my wife, obliterating her left thumb and forefinger, and my son, through his right jawbone, from behind a 2m security gate, got 6y suspended, by a gibs-me-that magistrate.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Someone shot your wife and son??

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ummmm...you do realize that you alone will have to bring enough ammo to feed a mini-gun consistently for 5 minutes. That works out to 35 1,000 round cases. That much will be needed in every state except:
California*
Arizona
Washington*
Oregon*
Texas*
Louisiana
Pennsylvania
Illinois*
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Missouri
Arkansas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Virginia*
Maryland
New York
Massachoosesits
Vermont

The states listed above will require at least 3x to 6x the recommended ammo due to swamp depth and swamp-critter population.

* = May require 10X or more ammo. Body armor, explosives and heavy ordnance are recommended in urban areas.
A unit of fire (really a day of supply) varies with the weapon and the circumstances. For an average a unit of fire is the amount of ammo needed for a day of combat. In an assault, you carry five units of fire. M-1 Garand UOF was 150 rounds.

So the solution is to just let the assholes in the * states eat each other. No need to waste ammo.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ummmm...you do realize that you alone will have to bring enough ammo to feed a mini-gun consistently for 5 minutes. That works out to 35 1,000 round cases. That much will be needed in every state except:
California*
Arizona
Washington*
Oregon*
Texas*
Louisiana
Pennsylvania
Illinois*
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Missouri
Arkansas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Virginia*
Maryland
New York
Massachoosesits
Vermont

The states listed above will require at least 3x to 6x the recommended ammo due to swamp depth and swamp-critter population.

* = May require 10X or more ammo. Body armor, explosives and heavy ordnance are recommended in urban areas.
i like math problems

then shootist jumped in with the one shot rule...pooper!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Premiers in an hour:

Screenshot_20201024-105517~2.png
Screenshot_20201024-105528~2.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and if i don't use tic tock, i'm not affected

dropping leaflets sounds like you'd get better saturation...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i like math problems

then shootist jumped in with the one shot rule...pooper!
Actually... if ya play your cards right... you can get two with one shot. I've done that with a pair of hawgs with my .58 caliber BP rifle.

Which brings up an old Army joke -- Big battle going on, and one guy is sitting there smoking a cigarette. Sergeant yells at him:

"What the hell are you doing??!! We're outnumbered four to one!"

"I got my four."
----------------------------------------------

Which brings up an old Marine joke -- four marines sitting around a table playing pinochle. An Army lieutenant comes dashing up, points and shouts:

"There's an invasion force of 200 japs landing on the beach right there!"

Marines sit there a couple of seconds, and one says, "Fuck it... I'll go -- I'm dummy this hand anyway."

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20201024-150340~2.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20201024-151202~2.png
Screenshot_20201024-151226~2.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's my big fear - that there are actually more corrupt and bought companies than not. That the corruption is far more broad than we suspected.
I denied the corruption while a young lad, suspected it when I was in junior high school, confirmed the rampant, systemic corruption and perversity while in high school, and thus I was fully prepared for the Army, University, and REAL life.

Sad but true...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Metal Band’s Latest Music Video Depicts COVID-Lockdown America as Communist Dystopia.

Like it. Clearly that old chick with the chains is Nancy Pelosi no?

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A post made by Uglytruth back in Aug i thought was worth repeating:

Uglytruth
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aug 15, 2020#83Ties into WTC #7

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1271354509625823232.html

Jun 12th 2020, 10 tweets, 3 min read

Just because you dont see it happening, doesnt mean it isnt happening. Let me explain.

One of my best friends is a police/SWAT officer in the city I live (if you pay attention, you know where I live). Anywho, he, and his team were one of the main teams dispatched to quell ..
the riots and protests here. I hadnt seen him in well over a week as he has been inundated with work.

Now to add on - the SWAT unit he is a part of is for the specific purpose of apprehending violent criminals. They dont fuck with most drugs, only human trafficking ..
pedophilia, gang violence, murders .. you get the idea. These guys are no joke. All of them train Jiu Jitsu. All of them train Muay Thai. They all have Masters Degrees. They are a literal superhero squad against the most egregious crimes and individuals you can imagine ..

Everyone here was up in arm’s at our police force using the kettling method to tear gas, and box in protestors. The news, and activists will have you believe that they were peaceful protestors. They were not. There were Antifa all over that crowd, and the crowd was in fact told..
to disperse multiple times. They didnt, and from the overpass above, Antifa members were dropping M80’s and other makeshift explosives on to the police below. This is why the crowd was kettled, and why they unleashed the tear gas. That crowd was dangerous. Ever seen the movie ...
Rules Of Engagement? When Samuel L Jackson’s character is court martialed for “murdering” a crowd of peaceful protestors, except there was evidence exonerating him that was destroyed? Yeah, that. The city council has members who are in BLM, and Antifa. The evidence supporting ..
their actions that night is gone. Like a fart in a hurricane - its gone.

So, back to my point (sorry for coming off track there).

I see my friend last night, and we were talking about all this. I mentioned that on the surface, it appears nothing is being done about Antifa..
I was wrong. There are US Marshals, and FBI embedded within our local police. They are undercover, and wearing no discernible markings. They are picking up Antifa left and right and working their way up the ladder. They are being immediately handed over to the feds..
Not local. Not state. These people are being picked up and immediately handed over to federal authorities.

So, the next time you think nothing is happening, the next time you think Trump and Barr are just sitting back, I promise you they are not.

Just because we dont see it..
Doesnt mean it isnt happening. Have faith patriots, and hold the line. We. Are. Winning. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #TheGreatAwakening #QAnon

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...ontrol-populations.362772/page-3#post-1968761

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Healthy reminder:

quote-if-everybody-s-thinking-the-same-thing-then-nobody-s-thinking-george-s-patton-125-62-80.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
JFK Jr Exposes Pizzagate back in the year 1998.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
9 1/2" is 9 1/2 inches!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Melia isn't Barry's daughter. He has no biological daughters. He rents the two young girls who play the role of his daughters. Michael can't have kids, he's a guy and Barry's a poo packer!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ire-heads-FBI-CIA-Pentagon-wins-election.html

Trump's execution list: President will immediately fire 'FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, Defense Secretary Mark Esper AND a long line of senior officials' if he wins back the White House
  • The names of the officials are reportedly listed atop Trump's post-election 'execution list', with multiple other senior officials also in the firing line
  • Firing Wray, who has been in charge of the FBI since 2017, will reportedly be Trump's first course of action, followed by the ousting of Haspel from the CIA
  • The two sources told Axios that both Wray and Haspel are almost unanimously 'despised and distrusted' by Trump's inner circle
  • Trump's ire was apparently struck with Wray after he failed to launch a formal investigation into Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden
  • As for Haspel,the opinion among the West Wing is that she sees her job as 'manipulating people and outcomes' causing suspicion over her motives
  • Esper was said to have fallen from the president's favor when he rebuffed the idea of sending soldiers into the streets to combat racial injustice protests