• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So any guesses on how they plan to blow up Georgia and their leadership?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Spooky language! So far the talk is epic and historical, let's hope Sidney and Rudy indeed have the goods they say they do as they talk the talk to actually walk the walk! The future of our country depends on it

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've been saying for a long time..... Keyleigh has been giving them warnings about being fake news forever.
Then the press conference where they were outright ridiculed.
THey will not be left to stand in their current form.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well we do have CNN based out of Atlanta. And that was clearly one of the main cities that cheated. I would guess some combination of known fake ballots and bribes taken by officials in charge.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Spooky language! So far the talk is epic and historical, let's hope Sidney and Rudy indeed have the goods they say they do to walk the walk!
I considered that as I typed but that was their words I believe. Not a direct quote though.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Well we do have CNN based out of Atlanta. And that was clearly one of the main cities that cheated. I would guess some combination of known fake ballots and bribes taken by officials in charge.
Agreed. Show the flow of money and the family and friends relationships between Dominion, the election boards, governor, government officials along with threats used, bribes offered and taken and now you have a RICO case. In RICO the standard of proof is significantly lowered and the defense cannot challenge the evidence collection methods.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Agreed. Show the flow of money and the family and friends relationships between Dominion, the election boards, governor, government officials along with threats used, bribes offered and taken and now you have a RICO case. In RICO the standard of proof is significantly lowered and the defense cannot challenge the evidence collection methods.
Granted RICO sounds like a good way to go but I hate law and understand very little. One would think cheating and fraud would be an easy case to bring but I know law isn't simple because they didn't want it to be straightforward.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Granted RICO sounds like a good way to go but I hate law and understand very little. One would think cheating and fraud would be an easy case to bring but I know law isn't simple because they didn't want it to be straightforward.
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally.[1]

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.19.21 AM.png

RICO won't be that difficult. Rudy's 'Common Sense' videos point out racketeering and corruption. The States - as if by magic - all shut down counting votes at the same time??

Different time zones?

That shows someone made a call. Organizing the whole operation. Who organized all the mail-in ballots that never were 'mailed' in? No folds in them. Nice flat and all for Biden?

If you were the one told to do xyz, would you make a deal, or would you take the fall for the guy who told you to do it?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When all this crazy is over someone will write the whole Q story!

That will be an interesting read...
I'm sure many already have started.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Promises ‘Biblical’ Lawsuit in Coming Days
BY JACK PHILLIPS
November 22, 2020 Updated: November 22, 2020
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
7242 Shares

927 Comments
Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell on Saturday said that the president’s lawyers will file a lawsuit of “biblical” proportions, alleging that some elections officials were embroiled in a pay-to-play scheme with a prominent manufacturer of voting software.
“We’ve got tons of evidence; it’s so much, it’s hard to pull it all together,” Powell told Newsmax. She didn’t provide or elaborate on the evidence.
“Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical,” Powell asserted, adding that “it’s a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in.”
Powell said that voting system’s algorithms provided Democrats 35,000 extra votes, although she didn’t elaborate. She added that Democratic candidate Joe Biden’s votes were “weighted” at 1.25 times while President Donald Trump’s votes were parsed at 0.75.
The longtime lawyer and former federal prosecutor also alleged that there were modifications to some voting machines after the legal cutoff for changes.
Powell also said that some governors may have engaged in a pay-to-play scheme to use Dominion Voting Systems—one of the Trump campaign’s chief targets in recent days. “Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m gonna blow up,” she claimed, accusing Gov. Brian Kemp of engaging in a pay-to-play scheme.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
Kemp’s office has not responded to a request for comment, although Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger has frequently said there were no instances of fraud or irregularities in the state.
MOST READ

Law Firm Withdraws From Representing Boockvar in Trump Campaign’s Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Dominion, in several statements to The Epoch Times, has categorically denied allegations of election tampering and voter fraud in recent days, saying that Trump’s team has peddled “falsehoods regarding Dominion” in recent press conferences and interviews.
“Dominion employees do not have access to the [canvass] adjudication system, nor do they operate it,” the Toronto-based firm said in a statement. It added that “access to the adjudication system resides with the election authority using it” and that “the system is controlled through secure and verifiable user accounts, and all voter intent adjustments are securely logged in the system and then recorded in the digital image of the ballot.”
Dominion also cited statements made by the secretaries of state in Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, who also said they have found no evidence of voter fraud large enough to overturn the election.
RELATED

Exclusive: Victor Davis Hanson on the 2020 Election and Trump’s Prospects

However, the chairman of the Federal Election Commission, Trey Trainor, has repeatedly said there was voter fraud in key states. “The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday, while suggested a lack of transparency
The questions raised by the Trump campaign in recent days is “very important for the legitimacy of the presidency,” Trainor remarked.
Trump has not conceded. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the 2020 presidential election until all legal challenges have run their course.
Last week, Powell told Fox Business that she will prove Trump’s voter fraud case within the next two weeks or so.
“We have evidence now of information from the systems going to three or four different foreign countries during the time of the election, those countries themselves could have watched the live votes come in and changed the numbers,” said Powell. “There’s significant evidence of foreign interference from the worst communist countries on the Earth with our election.”

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link
7242 Shares
TOP NEWS

City in Northern China Placed Under Lockdown After New Infections Reported

1HR
share23comments10

GOP Chair: Republicans Have to Find ‘Every Single Irregularity’

2HR
share115comments48

White House Pulls US out of Open Skies Treaty With Russia

3HR
share512comments64

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Promises ‘Biblical’ Lawsuit in Coming Days

4HR
sharecomments927

Voting Data Analysis: Trump Got 10 Million More Votes Than in 2016

4HR
share1793comments209
From Around the Web

Trump Accuses Dominion Voting Systems of Deleting 2.7 Million Votes
newsmax.com

Sen. Roy Blunt: Trump May Not Have Been Defeated At All
realclearpolitics.com

Trump to Nominate Bank Watchdog in Potential Blow to Biden
newsmax.com

Mark Levin: "I'm Part Of The New Resistance"
realclearpolitics.com

Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump
newsmax.com

"Terrorist Trump" And His Supporters Must Be "Removed From Our Society"
realclearpolitics.com

Megyn Kelly to Newsmax TV: Biden's Call for Unity Disingenuous
newsmax.com

Tucker Carlson: The Biden Scandal Is Real And Not Going Away
realclearpolitics.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2020

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-l...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-22-1

'---------------------

June 7, 2020
Holy Trinity Sunday
Mr. President,

In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand, there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven. On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day – if they do not repent – yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation.

We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.

Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God. Thus the Invisible Enemy, whom good rulers fight against in public affairs, is also fought against by good shepherds in the ecclesiastical sphere. It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8.In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the COVID emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My father is a retired attorney who VERY rarely entered court, as he was successful with settling out of court.

I will conjecture that those in the cross-hairs will get a much better deal if they settle.

Thus, due to the prolific use of NDAs, we will remain ignorant of the bulk of the activity which takes place behind the scenes.

This also comports with Q's admonition that we will only see 60%, and that is for those of us paying attention.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My father is a retired attorney who VERY rarely entered court, as he was successful with settling out of court.

I will conjecture that those in the cross-hairs will get a much better deal if they settle.

Thus, due to the prolific use of NDAs, we will remain ignorant of the bulk of the activity which takes place behind the scenes.

This also comports with Q's admonition that we will only see 60%, and that is for those of us paying attention.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reminder

Sep 20 2018
2234Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a1469b No.3107082

Sep 20 2018 13:02:45 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 39636e No.3106936

Sep 20 2018 12:56:08 (EST)
>>3106858

To keep the will of the people on your side in the face of incessant gaslighting by the MSM.

We are with you, but it can be very frustrating on this side of the curtain.
Visibility helps.​
>>3106936
Imagine the frustration if we weren't here communicating w/ you.
You are many tens of millions strong (Q).
Let your VOICES BE HEARD.
Information is meant to be FREE.
Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you like Thomas Wictor videos, here's his latest one.

An Act of War (16 min 18 sec):​
Published on Nov 22, 2020 by Thomas Wictor​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think Paul Joseph Watson will come to regret posting this post today.

PW201122.jpg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

View attachment 190105
Wat does Sidney have to do with Q? Watson is in the same class as Tucker....controlled opposition. Says some great things to gain acceptance and credibility then sends his real messages.
Hey Paul, there's no such thing as QAnon. That was made up by the lying media, of which you're a card carrying member!

This tells me Q scares them and they will never stop trying to discredit Q, just like the trolls do here. They don't hate Q, they fear Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
631 pages.... and NOTHINGS HAPPENED! HAHA!!! Now your new emporer Biden will throw you dummies into the new Labor camps Drumph built...with YOUR money!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wat does Sidney have to do with Q? Watson is in the same class as Tucker....controlled opposition. Says some great things to gain acceptance and credibility then sends his real messages.
Hey Paul, there's no such thing as QAnon. That was made up by the lying media, of which you're a card carrying member!

This tells me Q scares them and they will never stop trying to discredit Q, just like the trolls do here. They don't hate Q, they fear Q
they fear a fairy tale? HAHAHAHAHA!!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
they fear a fairy tale? HAHAHAHAHA!!
Is that you Area51, or maybe Mr P?

Hey mods, time to do some moderating here. Accounts are being hijacked

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is that you Area51, or maybe Mr P?

Hey mods, time to do some moderating here. Accounts are being hijacked
(whispering)Can't you read ziti? <------look under the picture

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
(whispering)Can't you read ziti? <------look under the picture
WTF??? Why? Here I am thinking you got hijacked and you're playing silly games?
Jebus Qwithe

Sorry mods, I guess I got punked

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

View attachment 190105
PJW should k now, that Sidney Powell has a stellar reputation, and has put her reputation on the line.
I believe her when she says she has more than enough evidence to give the Democrat leaders and cronies an extended vacation in GITMO.
But Sidney Powell plus Q does not compute

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
PJW should k now, that Sidney Powell has a stellar reputation, and has put her reputation on the line.
I believe her when she says she has more than enough evidence to give the Democrat leaders and cronies an extended vacation in GITMO.
Right, so you've got to ask yourself why PJW wants to associate SP with something called QAnon?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Has anyone here read Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper?

I read it while I was in college and almost made me want to drop out.

Anyway an Anon posted this and I had an AHA moment...

1606097292155.png

Bill Cooper predicted that mass arrests would happen on a Thanksgiving day. His prediction was that this would be the perfect time to round up the patriots.

Clearly, that dark forecast was timeline-two stuff, but the theory on the timing for household raids is still rock solid for the purposes of all Q has predicted or laid out for us to discover. So, let's do some math here in 2020:

1. 210,000+ sealed indictments filed and awaiting execution, PLUS

2. Rampant travel restrictions that keep folks from straying too far from home, PLUS

3. Lockdowns that prohibit gatherings, essentially ASSURING where most Americans can be found on Thanksgiving.

Will we have "mass arrests" added to the things we give thanks for this year?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Anything we talk about or discuss that is not easily understood is now automatically Qanon. Get it? Its meant to squelch thought. Their minds are made up. What happens when you make up your mind? You stop thinking!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anything we talk about or discuss that is not easily understood is now automatically Qanon. Get it? Its meant to squelch thought. Their minds are made up. What happens when you make up your mind? You stop thinking!
Just like 911 huh? Anyone who asks ant questions is considered a conspiracy theorist

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No? Hmmm...

Who is defending Gen Flynn in court?
Gen Flynn and Q are tied at the hip.
SP can't be on Gen Flynn's legal team and on Trump's legal team at the same time, conflict of interest. This whole line of bullshit is just made up propaganda by the poster children of propaganda, the media. She advises the Trump team but she's not on the team and hence does not get compensation. The left aren't the only ones who know how to manipulate the system. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. All's fair in love and war!

They're petrified of SP and what she's bringing to the table. You can feel it in the air, hence the hit pieces coming out against her now!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
SP can't be on Gen Flynn's legal team and on Trump's legal team at the same time, conflict of interest. This whole line of bullshit is just made up propaganda by the poster children of propaganda, the media. She advises the Trump team but she's not on the team and hence does not get compensation. The left aren't the only ones who know how to manipulate the system. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. All's fair in love and war!

They're petrified of SP and what she's bringing to the table. You can feel it in the air, hence the hit pieces coming out against her now!
Thanks for clarifying that...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 190112
Bill Cooper predicted that mass arrests would happen on a Thanksgiving day. His prediction was that this would be the perfect time to round up the patriots.

Clearly, that dark forecast was timeline-two stuff, but the theory on the timing for household raids is still rock solid for the purposes of all Q has predicted or laid out for us to discover. So, let's do some math here in 2020:

2. Rampant travel restrictions that keep folks from straying too far from home, PLUS

3. Lockdowns that prohibit gatherings, essentially ASSURING where most Americans can be found on Thanksgiving.

Why does this sound familiar?

Weren’t you guys saying something similar on Easter? I even made a whole topic about it. lol

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

View attachment 190112

That may be nice but we'll see.

Made me go dig out my copy from the stacks.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

View attachment 190112

Nice idea but too sensational to be real IMHO. The path we've taken to this moment is littered with failed assumptions like that. Let's wait until after Tgiving and revisit it but I'm not betting my cranberry sauce on it