• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
best part of that was the truck crash at the end

and for that, I Thank You
:2 thumbs up:
Our 'leaders' are a train wreck!

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
crash / wreck / come see / come saw

i got to see a car fire up close about 5 days ago...that's as close as I've come to any of it in a while

it's probably best that way

so...uhmm...

anyone see Hunter in the last week or two???

:dog:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump Plans to Pardon Former Aide Michael Flynn

Michael Flynn (AP)
Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 10:04 PM

Join in the Discussion!

President Donald Trump has told allies he plans to pardon his former national security adviser Michael Flynn who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI during an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.

The source said Trump could still change his mind on the planned pardon, which was first reported by Axios.
Flynn, a retired Army general, pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about interactions he had with Russia's ambassador to the United States in the weeks before Trump took office.

But he has since sought to withdraw the plea, arguing that prosecutors violated his rights and duped him into a plea agreement.

Flynn was caught in the FBI's counterintelligence investigation, later taken over by special prosecutor Robert Mueller, into whether the Trump campaign conspired with Russian government officials to influence the 2016 election.

© 2020 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Read Newsmax: Trump Plans to Pardon Former Aide Michael Flynn

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...20&month=11&date=24&id=998669&oref=mixi.media

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Trump Plans to Pardon Former Aide Michael Flynn
Michael Flynn (AP)
Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 10:04 PM

Join in the Discussion!

President Donald Trump has told allies he plans to pardon his former national security adviser Michael Flynn who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI during an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The source said Trump could still change his mind on the planned pardon, which was first reported by Axios.
Flynn, a retired Army general, pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about interactions he had with Russia's ambassador to the United States in the weeks before Trump took office.
But he has since sought to withdraw the plea, arguing that prosecutors violated his rights and duped him into a plea agreement.

Flynn was caught in the FBI's counterintelligence investigation, later taken over by special prosecutor Robert Mueller, into whether the Trump campaign conspired with Russian government officials to influence the 2016 election.

© 2020 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Read Newsmax: Trump Plans to Pardon Former Aide Michael Flynn

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...20&month=11&date=24&id=998669&oref=mixi.media
A pardon suggests Flynn is guilty. A Flynn pardon was not an option before for that reason, what changed?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A pardon suggests Flynn is guilty. A Flynn pardon was not an option before for that reason, what changed?
"President Donald Trump has told allies he plans to pardon his former national security adviser Michael Flynn"

Thats how I see it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"President Donald Trump has told allies he plans to pardon his former national security adviser Michael Flynn"

Thats how I see it.
I certainly hope so! No pardons, not even for the innocent good guys! I thought Newsmax was an objective journalistic news source. Why the propaganda then?

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
every day i wake up, stG, i'm expecting to see something...missouri style

Show Me

but, this is the aperitif, the drink before the dinner, to stimulate your appetite

and brothers, i'll tell you

I'm Starving and the 'Show'? it's got me on the edge of my seat, some of the things i've read are atrocious, society should be aghast

but, every day i wake up, stG, I'm Expecting to See Something...different

Q:
is this a symptom of insanity?

asking for a friend...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You have to admit, it's been a lot more interesting lately although we're still most in the talking stages. I used to preface every post here with asking how many big time arrests there were over night? I used to drive misty, GH, Songsung and a lot of others here crazy repeating that question over and over ending each post with 0.0! .....there's still a part of me that asks the question every day when I wake up and, to your point, the number still hasn't changed yet but every hour, the day it does gets closer and closer.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I certainly hope so! No pardons, not even for the innocent good guys! I thought Newsmax was an objective journalistic news source. Why the propaganda then?
No no. From DJT.. when when POTUS "tells the Allies" "he plans" to do something, that doesn't mean but it appears on the surface.

If you follow very closely, POTUS is always planting different sound bites and ideas into the media for various reasons.

Because there's a silent War happening what the media is told must optically conformed do a normal presidential narrative. We however are most fortunate because we have a back Channel 2 information ahead of time so that we know what's going on in the general sense so that we personally as observing Patriots, do not fall into the TDS nothing's happening camp bandar prepared to help with this battle by uncovering these miscreants evil doings and help awaken our fellow people, and prepare them for the the ugly thruths to come and pull them from the nasty bombardment of evil fake news.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I went back and did some more research, the story referenced 'sources close to the president' That pretty much guarantees the narrative is bullshit!

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
a yep...

remember evelyn wood?

known for 'speed reading'. it's a neat trick where, when you learn how to do it, you loose a lot of the nuance, but you're actually looking for the meat, any truth, any lies, half-truths...self-taught btw, just seemed efficient at the time

specific patterns, word usage, spelling, location of any facts, you soon see the 'style has more to do with how you drive the pov onto the reader' than it has to do with telling any 'complete story'. the reader is left to fill in the blanks all by themselves, often, filling in the blanks doesn't make the story 'complete' it just makes it more gibberish. i think people get 'frustrated' and then just make stuff up when it's a subject they now are discussing with others, when actually, the story is a lie, it's just everyone has some opinion, others just say fk it...and it trails off and the subject changes to the next 'half story', etc...then someone gets drunk and pisses on the lamp and everyone goes to sleep never realizing they CAN'T make it all work because it's all a lie...etc, round and round, you guys get it...

it used to be you could read the first few paragraphs and the last few paragraphs and get the gist of a news story, now you can read the entire story, flip through to page two / three and even four, and you'll not get any news at all

well, speed reading helps me to get 'better stories' than that from many 'news sources'...one main 'trick' is:
Key Words, they're in most all articles. when 'skimming' don't focus on the article, focus on the words. what is it they want you to focus on?

what words do you see? which words do they use often? which type of words are they? positive or negative words? emotional or intellectual or reality based, think gutter words, fock...shock story, well, maybe not that gutteral, but think 5th grade language, repetitive and parroting someone else, someone with a bigger name than themselves will be spread around the article to imitate some milk crate for them to stand on...denigration breeds 'kings' (lower case humans)

like an artist, writers are individuals, but, you'll soon see patterns where that individuality has been distorted to 'fit their narrative' it's as if demonic possession has occurred.

me, i think it's the body choking on it's own bile, it's rejecting the evil spirit that spouts from it's mouth, but that's just me

anyways
it's not that difficult to do, but, after years of doing it, i recognize now what i figured out then, eventually i'll have to tell myself to 'slow down'

yep...i'll miss stuff sometimes because i'm just zipping along 'looking for something' and had a miss-read

dyodd, but have some fun
:reading:

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People believe what they WANT to believe.

Confirmation Bias

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People believe what they WANT to believe.

Confirmation Bias
"But wait! First Biden has to be innaugurated, then 10 days later Trump will start to win! It has to be that way!"

As if it will get easier for Trump to win when he is not President and Biden is.

Instructing the GSA to begin the handover to Biden... Preparing to issue pardons... these are not the actions of someone who expects an imminent and glorious victory.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"But wait! First Biden has to be innaugurated, then 10 days later Trump will start to win! It has to be that way!"
Even I can't be patient that long!

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Not sure if this is related or not

=================

GETTY TRAGEDY John Gilbert Getty dead at 52 – Heir to $5bn fortune dies in hotel months after mom passed & 6 years after brother died

THE heir to the $5 billion Getty fortune has died aged 52 in yet another tragedy for the dynasty.

John Gilbert Getty was found unresponsive at a hotel in San Antonio, Texas, just months after the death of his mom and nearly six years after the death of his brother.

John Gilbert Getty, 52, was found dead at a hotel in TexasCredit: Instagram

He was set to inherit the Getty family fortune, which is estimated to be worth more than $5 billion.

The family released a statement that said: "With a heavy heart, Gordon Getty announces the death of his son, John Gilbert Getty.

"John leaves behind his daughter, Ivy Getty, whom he loved beyond measure, and his brothers Peter and Billy. His brother, Andrew, predeceased John.

"John's mother, Ann Gilbert Getty, passed this September

"John was a talented musician who loved rock and roll. He will be deeply missed."

A cause of death was not given, although there is not believed to have been any foul play.

The 52-year-old is survived by his daughter, Ivy. 'HE WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED'

The 25-year-old shared a touching tribute to her dad on social media, writing: "My father was awesome - coolest man to ever land on this planet and I will forever be the proudest daughter.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1848996/john-gilbert-getty-dead-tragedy-texas/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not sure if this is related or not

=================

GETTY TRAGEDY John Gilbert Getty dead at 52 – Heir to $5bn fortune dies in hotel months after mom passed & 6 years after brother died

THE heir to the $5 billion Getty fortune has died aged 52 in yet another tragedy for the dynasty.

John Gilbert Getty was found unresponsive at a hotel in San Antonio, Texas, just months after the death of his mom and nearly six years after the death of his brother.

John Gilbert Getty, 52, was found dead at a hotel in TexasCredit: Instagram

He was set to inherit the Getty family fortune, which is estimated to be worth more than $5 billion.

The family released a statement that said: "With a heavy heart, Gordon Getty announces the death of his son, John Gilbert Getty.

"John leaves behind his daughter, Ivy Getty, whom he loved beyond measure, and his brothers Peter and Billy. His brother, Andrew, predeceased John.

"John's mother, Ann Gilbert Getty, passed this September

"John was a talented musician who loved rock and roll. He will be deeply missed."

A cause of death was not given, although there is not believed to have been any foul play.

The 52-year-old is survived by his daughter, Ivy. 'HE WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED'

The 25-year-old shared a touching tribute to her dad on social media, writing: "My father was awesome - coolest man to ever land on this planet and I will forever be the proudest daughter.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1848996/john-gilbert-getty-dead-tragedy-texas/
The Gettys are only worth $5B? That's a pittance in today's world of the elite

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
a yep...

remember evelyn wood?

known for 'speed reading'. it's a neat trick where, when you learn how to do it, you loose a lot of the nuance, but you're actually looking for the meat, any truth, any lies, half-truths...self-taught btw, just seemed efficient at the time

specific patterns, word usage, spelling, location of any facts, you soon see the 'style has more to do with how you drive the pov onto the reader' than it has to do with telling any 'complete story'. the reader is left to fill in the blanks all by themselves, often, filling in the blanks doesn't make the story 'complete' it just makes it more gibberish. i think people get 'frustrated' and then just make stuff up when it's a subject they now are discussing with others, when actually, the story is a lie, it's just everyone has some opinion, others just say fk it...and it trails off and the subject changes to the next 'half story', etc...then someone gets drunk and pisses on the lamp and everyone goes to sleep never realizing they CAN'T make it all work because it's all a lie...etc, round and round, you guys get it...

it used to be you could read the first few paragraphs and the last few paragraphs and get the gist of a news story, now you can read the entire story, flip through to page two / three and even four, and you'll not get any news at all

well, speed reading helps me to get 'better stories' than that from many 'news sources'...one main 'trick' is:
Key Words, they're in most all articles. when 'skimming' don't focus on the article, focus on the words. what is it they want you to focus on?

what words do you see? which words do they use often? which type of words are they? positive or negative words? emotional or intellectual or reality based, think gutter words, fock...shock story, well, maybe not that gutteral, but think 5th grade language, repetitive and parroting someone else, someone with a bigger name than themselves will be spread around the article to imitate some milk crate for them to stand on...denigration breeds 'kings' (lower case humans)

like an artist, writers are individuals, but, you'll soon see patterns where that individuality has been distorted to 'fit their narrative' it's as if demonic possession has occurred.

me, i think it's the body choking on it's own bile, it's rejecting the evil spirit that spouts from it's mouth, but that's just me

anyways
it's not that difficult to do, but, after years of doing it, i recognize now what i figured out then, eventually i'll have to tell myself to 'slow down'

yep...i'll miss stuff sometimes because i'm just zipping along 'looking for something' and had a miss-read

dyodd, but have some fun
:reading:
My parents paid good $$ for me to take that Evelyn Wood speed reading course. I tried my best but it was a complete bust and waste of $$$.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

As if it will get easier for Trump to win when he is not President and Biden is.

Instructing the GSA to begin the handover to Biden... Preparing to issue pardons... these are not the actions of someone who expects an imminent and glorious victory.
And your actions are not one of a focused Patriot. Quit waffling! This the moment in time to be the most focused!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
And your actions are not one of a focused Patriot. Quit waffling! This the moment in time to be the most focused!
Please explain how my focus or lack thereof affects Trump's ability to win? He has had control of the entire justice department and us military for 4 years. Gee I wish we had all been more focused so that he could have won!

I think he strung us along with the Q psy-op. I wish I was wrong. But it fits his character to bluff in order to get people behind him.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Please explain how my focus or lack thereof affects Trump's ability to win? He has had control of the entire justice department and us military for 4 years. Gee I wish we had all been more focused so that he could have won!

I think he strung us along with the Q psy-op. I wish I was wrong. But it fits his character to bluff in order to get people behind him.
I never said your focus will affect whether or not he wins.

You did this same thing, giving up hope, many months ago because you ran out of patience. I'm simply trying to encourage you to regain that patience at the crucial time when your support is the most important to your president.

You believe in God, right? So I imagine you believe in the will of God right? If you believe in the will of God and God is in control, what's the trouble? Cant you pass this test of faith?

Why should you not be full of confidence when you are supporting the mighty, righteous will of God, no matter the outcome?

I think we should all try to be more empathetic to what this brave man, who has given up his fame and cushy life to face and fight the most heinous evil forces the world has seen, head on, for our benefit, and give him our unwavering support. That is all.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not everyone meets your definition of focused patriot. Taking a hard stand against anyone not willing to tow the line as you see it is not helping the cause. You need to lighten up a little on those who aren't quite as sure of things as you are.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not everyone meets your definition of focused patriot. Taking a hard stand against anyone not willing to tow the line as you see it is not helping the cause. You need to lighten up a little on those who aren't quite as sure of things as you are.
Maybe Ziti, but Im only following my heart.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And thank you for heart felt constructive criticism.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe Ziti, but Im only following my heart.
I know but now and again I get to bring you back down to Earth like you’ve done for me so many times before. Eyes on the prize brother. We’re stronger together

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know but now and again I get to bring you back down to Earth like you’ve done for me so many times before. Eyes on the prize brother. We’re stronger together

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
He has had control of the entire justice department and us military for 4 years.
We'd like to believe he was 'in charge' but the prior admin left all manner of landmines loyal to Obama implementing the shadow government.

I'm surprised he did as well as he did in spit of it all. Just like Reality Winner (a real loser IMO) who got 5 yrs in club fed for leaking state secrets to the press.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

President Donald Trump, followed by Vice President Mike Pence, left, walks into the briefing room at the White House in Washington, on Nov. 24, 2020. (Susan Walsh/AP Photo)MORE
DONALD TRUMP

Trump Calls on Supporters to Stand Tall: ‘Don’t Be Intimidated by These People’
BY JACK PHILLIPS
November 25, 2020 Updated: November 25, 2020

President Donald Trump, calling in at a Senate Republican hearing in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, called on GOP surrogates and his supporters to not back down in the face of threats and push back as his legal team challenges the result of the election.

“If you were a Republican poll worker you were treated like a dog,” Trump said on a call as his lawyer, Jenna Ellis, held up her phone to the microphone. He was referring to complaints from sworn affidavits about poll watchers being denied access to vote-tabulation efforts on Nov. 3 and beyond in places like Philadelphia and Detroit.

“Our poll watchers were pushed out of the building … don’t be intimidated by these people,” Trump said, while also referring to threats and a pressure campaign against his legal team.

Several lawyers stopped representing the president in Pennsylvania, citing harassment. One lawyer, Linda Kerns, was placed under protection due to “threats of harm” when an employee of another law firm representing Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar allegedly threatened her over the phone.

Meanwhile, some Republicans in Michigan—including two members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers—and one on the state Board of Canvassers said they were threatened. Earlier this week, Norm Shinkle, who sits on the state Board of Canvassers, said his “wife and children” were threatened via email and phone calls.

Trump further said that those engaged in a pressure campaign against Trump surrogates, lawyers, or Republicans are “horrible people,” who “don’t love our country.”

Later, Trump stated that his goal, in no uncertain terms, is “to turn the election over.” What happened in the United States, he said, was “many, many cases” of fraud.”

“They cheated. It was a fraudulent election,” he added, signaling that he is nowhere close to conceding.

“This election was rigged and we can’t let that happen. We can’t let it happen for our country. And this election has to be turned around, because we won Pennsylvania by a lot and we won all these swing states by a lot,” the president said.

Secretaries of state in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, and elsewhere said they have seen no evidence of fraud or irregularities that would overturn the result of the election.

Following Trump’s remarks, Attorney General Josh Shapiro wrote: “The sitting president’s remarks today were devoid of reality. The election is over. Pennsylvania has certified results & declared Joe Biden the winner of our Commonwealth.”

In Pennsylvania, Trump’s legal team scored a win when Judge Patricia McCullough ordered the state to not take any further steps to complete the certification of the presidential race.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday,” the judge wrote in her order (pdf).
“Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

Pompeo: Mattis ‘Dead Wrong’ in Opposing America First Approach of Trump Admin

2HR
share85comments30

Parler CEO: Facebook’s Alleged Secret Algorithm Is ‘Orwellian’

3HR
share202comments30

Rep. Reschenthale: ‘Premature’ for Pennsylvania to Certify Election Results for Biden

3HR
share143comments39

Trump: 2020 ‘Long Way From Over’

3HR
share583comments198

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Pardoned by Trump

3HR
share1186comments170

From Around the Web
‘Burn Down The Republican Party’: Jennifer Rubin Wants No ‘Survivors’
dailycaller.com

‘American Idol’ Contestant Nikki McKibbin Dies at 42
ntd.com

‘So Awkward’ Actor Archie Lyndhurst Dead At 19
dailycaller.com

Actor Eddie Hassell, 30, Killed in Texas Shooting: Police
ntd.com

New conservative news aggregator; is Drudge worried?
conservativeplaylist.com

Bill Murray’s Brother Ed, Who Inspired ‘Caddyshack,’ Dies
ntd.com

TikTok's Sway House Donates 100,000 Masks
benzinga.com

Rome Mayor Says Local Mob Planned to Kill Her and Her Family
ntd.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2020

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-c...t-be-intimidated-by-these-people_3593646.html

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
For all you doubters - note the date....

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.20.56 PM.png

What is the Keystone? Everyone was trying to figure it out...

Where is the fight to win the election currently being held?

Pennsylvania!

Nicknames [edit]
Pennsylvania has been known as the Keystone State since 1802,[197] based in part upon its central location among the original Thirteen Colonies forming the United States, and also in part because of the number of important American documents signed in the state (such as the Declaration of Independence). It was also a keystone state economically, having both the industry common to the North (making such wares as Conestoga wagons and rifles)[198][199] and the agriculture common to the South (producing feed, fiber, food, and tobacco).[200]

Just a coincidence? Q has said 'there are no coincidences'....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Adam....... millions eagerly await your going out, fittingly with one last rope induced neck stretch.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Adam....... millions eagerly await your going out, fittingly with one last rope induced neck stretch.
We the people have something special for you under the tree this year Adam!

swinging noose.gif