• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Aug 29 2018
1981Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea669f No.2779677

Aug 29 2018 00:02:38 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea669f No.2779165

Aug 28 2018 23:36:08 (EST)
>>2779059
Why is POTUS pushing the FBI & DOJ on this issue?
What if access to the server(s) was deliberate?
What if this is 'known' within the intelligence community?
What if this is 'known' within the FBI & DOJ?
If known - why no action?
How might this discredit the FBI's investigation into HRC's emails?
How might this OPEN THE DOOR to [WEINER] / [Huma] / [HRC]?
Logical thinking.
WHY WAS THE INFORMATION ON WEINER'S LAPTOP IN THE FIRST PLACE?
D5.
Q​
>>2779165
What if a paper-trail exists…
PDB via No Such Agency?
HUSSEIN made aware w/ no action?
Why did POTUS refuse 'select' PDBs during transition?
Who knew?
Threat assessment.
Adm Rogers?
FLYNN?
Why did HUSSEIN + HRC + ADMIN + Staff + … use private emails to communicate?
Was HRC the only one to use unsecured server(s)?
If access was granted re: HRC private server(s) can you assume access was granted re: House server(s) re: AWAN?
AWAN>Pakistani Intelligence?
AWAN FREE?
Huma>Muslim Brotherhood?
Matters of NAT SEC.
Q

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Moves & countermoves. Knowing what we know the DS has to already know also. So they make countermoves.

Case in point.
Good Guys Move; Trump rally on the 6th. Nothing earth shattering announced. Strong visible signal was sent about size of Trump's army.
Evil Countermove; But we now believe antifa infiltrated and broke in (were really let in). High visibility & blame.
Good Guys Move; Had already infiltrated antifa with undercover agents. They used that as opportunity to get digital information.
QUESTION: If going across .gov servers why was it simply not accessed to begin with? What's the dif between getting nan's laptop and installing a duplication feature to every keystroke & saved. After all they do work for us.
Evil Countermove; Orange mans army of deplorables destroy congress. Untold violence. 24/7 coverage. He's insane & needs to be removed by any means necessary.
Good Guy Move; Go home, be peaceful, obey the law.
Evil countermove; News blackout except for their disinformation campaign
Good Guy Move; Silence and time will tell, while ds locks everything down and shuts off communication.
Evil countermove; Appears to be shitting in their depends as they are trapped. Desperate people do desperate things.

Oh yea and them their is the AMERICAN MOVE; Death by any means necessary

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Moves & countermoves. Knowing what we know the DS has to already know also. So they make countermoves.

Case in point.
Good Guys Move; Trump rally on the 6th. Nothing earth shattering announced. Strong visible signal was sent about size of Trump's army.
Evil Countermove; But we now believe antifa infiltrated and broke in (were really let in). High visibility & blame.
Good Guys Move; Had already infiltrated antifa with undercover agents. They used that as opportunity to get digital information.
QUESTION: If going across .gov servers why was it simply not accessed to begin with? What's the dif between getting nan's laptop and installing a duplication feature to every keystroke & saved. After all they do work for us.
Evil Countermove; Orange mans army of deplorables destroy congress. Untold violence. 24/7 coverage. He's insane & needs to be removed by any means necessary.
Good Guy Move; Go home, be peaceful, obey the law.
Evil countermove; News blackout except for their disinformation campaign
Good Guy Move; Silence and time will tell, while ds locks everything down and shuts off communication.
Evil countermove; Appears to be shitting in their depends as they are trapped. Desperate people do desperate things.

Oh yea and them their is the AMERICAN MOVE; Death by any means necessary
^^^Good stuff^^^

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Being silent PROTECTS THE MISSION.

The deep state cannot LOGICALLY blame Q for the deep state's own 'storming of the capitol' given Q went silent well before the peaceful protest was even announced by POTUS as planned for Jan 6.

The fake news can try to blame Q, but they'd only be forced to make shit up because there is no Q drop from which to 'spin' or 'decode' as a 'dog whistle' to commit violence, etc.

Q being silent is meant to also drive the deep state angry, so whatever anger anons and autists and Patriots might experience, just imagine what it must feel like for the deep state and fake news who have no 'source material' to spin and twist and distort to prove their predetermined narrative is correct.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Body language says more than the words. Caught in the middle? Dead man walking at the end?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Being silent PROTECTS THE MISSION.

The deep state cannot LOGICALLY blame Q for the deep state's own 'storming of the capitol' given Q went silent well before the peaceful protest was even announced by POTUS as planned for Jan 6.

The fake news can try to blame Q, but they'd only be forced to make shit up because there is no Q drop from which to 'spin' or 'decode' as a 'dog whistle' to commit violence, etc.

Q being silent is meant to also drive the deep state angry, so whatever anger anons and autists and Patriots might experience, just imagine what it must feel like for the deep state and fake news who have no 'source material' to spin and twist and distort to prove their predetermined narrative is correct.
Which explains the misdirection and disinformation from Q. There was enough truth for us to be informed but also enough disinformation to hide the details from the DS, who of course were scouring every drop for clues. It makes perfect sense now and explains why we all were so frustrated at the Q drops. It's all making sense now that there was a specific reason things were done the way they were.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is what the left and centrists are hearing. Trump's people are VIOLENT! Replete with CNN video showing the city under siege.... as can be seen here:

Could be they were using Signal, or some other encrypted program that is secure? Maybe a VPN to drill through to the CCP?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is Pompeo's twitter feed.

From all the confusion out there you would have thought the Trump administration was getting read to vacate the premises, but from perusing here they're still going full steam ahead!

You don't need twitter to view tweets...

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo?s=20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
10th January Update...

Simon Parks

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
10th January Update...

Simon Parks
I just listened to this. How valid is this guy? I'm not familiar with his work. If he's right the most important thing I heard was that POTUS signed the Insurrection Act

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I just listened to this. How valid is this guy? I'm not familiar with his work. If he's right the most important thing I heard was that POTUS signed the Insurrection Act
...and Pompeo is tweeting on the schedule he outlined. Every hour on the hour and now has gone to every 30 minutes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
...and Pompeo is tweeting on the schedule he outlined. Every hour on the hour and now has gone to every 30 minutes.
Yeah well, we'll see how valid this is. You're right but I don't know this guy so haven't been able to build any trust yet. The closer we seem to get the closer I look for misdirection. SO far steady as she goes men

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Link please?
Sorry
Found it above

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
You guys going to be OK when none of this shit happens?

I am not holding out any hope. Just rolling with the punches.

Even if we get what we wish for the savior might become a larger monster than the one it replace. DHS is a prime example.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah well, we'll see how valid this is. You're right but I don't know this guy so haven't been able to build any trust yet. The closer we seem to get the closer I look for misdirection. SO far steady as she goes men
...and on schedule another 30 minute interval tweet from Pompeo.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
good, let keep the ball rolling until we see it hit the wall and explode

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Probably preprogrammed with software rather than live tweets. Means he might be involved in other covert activity.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Body language says more than the words. Caught in the middle? Dead man walking at the end?

My past experience tells me that those who straddle the fence are covertly aiding the enemy.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Strange... the previous half hour tweet disappeared to make it look like he's only tweeting on the hour with one half hour interval. I guess to make it not look so obvious?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Strange... the previous half hour tweet disappeared to make it look like he's only tweeting on the hour with one half hour interval. I guess to make it not look so obvious?
Lots of things in play right now

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
On phone all day. People freaking out. Lockdowns, business failing, customers with no money, crooked election, riots in DC, antifa, summer of love, frustration is growing. Range from cold dead hands and what are we waiting for to I just want this to go away and things get back to "normal". I tell them that was not reality so things will change one way or the other.

Then I hit them with the ugly truth. Biden is not going to take office and blood will be shed if he does & if he is sworn in blood will be shed as people will not tolerate this. Because people know they are finished it's just a matter of time. So I congratulate them on seeing what is going on. Sending them info. Trying to talk them through this. It's a lot harder than I thought because they are so far behind in knowledge, panicking because they know time is short, frustrated because they can't believe what is going on & no one of authority is doing anything about it.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Ignorance is bliss"...
...until the shit hits the fan.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.valleycentral.com/news/local-news/president-trump-to-visit-rio-grande-valley-on-tuesday/

RIO GRANDE VALLEY, Texas (KVEO) — President Donald Trump is scheduled to visit the Rio Grande Valley on Tuesday.

Sources tell KVEO that Trump will land in Harlingen on Tuesday at an unconfirmed time and then take a helicopter to McAllen.

The Secret Service has met with the Harlingen Police Department and the McAllen Police Department to coordinate the event.

According to the Associated Press, Trump will visit Alamo and “will mark the completion of 400 miles of border wall and his administration’s efforts to reform what the White House described as the nation’s broken immigration system,” said the article.

This will be the sitting president’s second trip to the Rio Grande Valley during his presidency.

Trump first visited the RGV in 2019 to meet with border security officials about the border wall.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610311125294.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Conveniently far from the SWAMP

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Ignorance is bliss"...
...until the shit hits the fan.
That's my general attitude. Sorry, I tried for 10 years to bring some up to speed and you wanted nothing. So you get nothing, nothing but some well wishes.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610311832785.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610312272855.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member