• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
Post I found on gab.

You are now in the Red Sea part of the movie where everything on the outside screams that there is no way forward.
Imminent danger is at your doorstep.
Watch how God parts the sea and saves America and the world yet again.
He isn't finished yet.
I indeed hope and pray you are correct. Because I don't see any other solution.

Shootie, family might like this one
That was very interesting, but at 29:06 he said this:
What the cabal didn't know was that the paper company that provides the paper for all the ballots that the states create was marked with a non-radioactive isotope watermark, which means they can GPS track every single one of these ballots anywhere on the planet. They've been watching this thing play out for months that all these ballots are being thrown away and burned. All this stuff, they have it all. They have everything.
Is that some alien technology or what? GPS tracking some "non-radioactive isotope watermarks" ?

The questions arise: Is that real? Does that technology exist?

I have heard about that non-radioactive watermark before, and it was just as dubious then as it is now.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The more time that passes the more frustrating it gets. I know many of us are starting to fall back into doubt. Stay strong and stay focused patriots! Trump and Q told us we were needed and we came through for the last 3 years since Q came to be. We showed up to all Trump's rallies, supported him relentlessly online and half a million people came to the Capital to show America's support for Donald J Trump.

Trump and the patriots are in control now....we've done our duty and now the rest is in their hands. Our duty now is to stay strong, stay focused and stand our ground. Be ready when the change happens. Be prepared to teach and guide those who won't have a clue what's happening around them.

Now is no time to let doubt creep in....not when we're at the precipice of what we've been waiting for the last 4+ years.

You gotta believe!
It's going to be a helluva story!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Is that some alien technology or what? GPS tracking some "non-radioactive isotope watermarks" ?

I have heard about that non-radioactive watermark before, and it was just as dubious then as it is now.
I heard that too.

Has me wondering because the isotope watermark could be disinfo? Put out to see what the perps might do? An 'Oh crap!' moment??

I've since come to believe that there were local printers who always print State's ballots and have for years.

That said, he really does a good synopsis of what has transpired over the last 4 years.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The more time that passes the more frustrating it gets. I know many of us are starting to fall back into doubt. Stay strong and stay focused patriots! Trump and Q told us we were needed and we came through for the last 3 years since Q came to be. We showed up to all Trump's rallies, supported him relentlessly online and half a million people came to the Capital to show America's support for Donald J Trump.

Trump and the patriots are in control now....we've done our duty and now the rest is in their hands. Our duty now is to stay strong, stay focused and stand our ground. Be ready when the change happens. Be prepared to teach and guide those who won't have a clue what's happening around them.

Now is no time to let doubt creep in....not when we're at the precipice of what we've been waiting for the last 4+ years.

You gotta believe!
It's going to be a helluva story!
Well said!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker

Yep. Sounds like horse shit to me.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
My last solo video on YouTube.

Thomas Wictor

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't know if this is anything or not. Dave mentioned this in his X22 Report Episode 2374b (01/10/2021):

Q post 529 has a line saying, "Hello George."
Q0529.jpg
Someone posted a YouTube video yesterday (1/09/2021) that has a run time of 1:09:17. At the very end it shows Donald Trump on screen with the phrase "THE BEST IS YET TO COME..."

1AM TO 2AM EST: GEORGE NEWS LATE NIGHT CHAT LINE. 1/10/2021

61,996 views•Streamed live 23 hours ago by GEORGEnews

WWW.GEORGE.NEWS | GEORGE LATE NIGHT CHAT ONLY | We needed to jump online to warn you of online scammers pretending to be us. We are NOT on Twitter at all, and we will NEVER attempt to use that platform ever again. We are NOT fundraising on Gofundme or via any Blogspot pages. We don't even have pop up banner ads on GEORGE NEWS | Not just Politics as usual | Real News Platform 2021 | MUSIC USED: "THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC, BY THE U.S ARMY BAND" - FREE TO USE VIA THE YOUTUBE AUDIO LIBRARY.

DJTtbiytc.jpg

Last edited:

chieftain

Gold Chaser
You guys realise the term isotope refers to variants of an element that have different numbers of neutrons. An isotope of an element doesn't necessarily have to be radioactive, but they tend to be as the added neutrons create instability.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
unstable radiation is just 'more manly'

let it ride...

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610369421460.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FWIW

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2021/01/its-official-trump-invokes-the-insurrection-act-of-1807

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LC210109.jpg

The Q text she outlined in yellow is from Q post #3906.

The pic of Daniel Scavino Jr's post in full:

DS210109.jpg

Q3906y.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
FWIW

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2021/01/its-official-trump-invokes-the-insurrection-act-of-1807

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”
Does anyone have a screen shot of ANY Trump post on Parler?
The reason I ask is because I had read he was not on Parler. I don't know if that is true or not.
Unless confirmation that Trump used a Parler account, I would doubt the post on godskingdom.org/blog.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Does anyone have a screen shot of ANY Trump post on Parler?
The reason I ask is because I had read he was not on Parler. I don't know if that is true or not.
Unless confirmation that Trump used a Parler account, I would doubt the post on godskingdom.org/blog.
there were a lot of trump supporters on Parler with DJT names , but I did NOT find the real Donald Trump else I would have followed him.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In case anyone is unfamiliar with Joe M, he created the video "Q - The Plan To Save The World" and published it on YouTube in June 2018.

This was the caption info used on YouTube:
The good people of America, Left and Right, Democrat and Republican, White or of color, young and old, are witnessing the take-back of America from a large number of very powerful criminals who have been destroying society and the world for several decades, maybe longer. This is the greatest story of our time.
You have the choice of either scratching your head in confusion when seeing events unfold, or looking at the information provided by Q to understand the real story.
His account was removed from YouTube but his videos are available on other platforms (bitchute, rumble).

Q - The Plan To Save The World (remastered) (13 min 14 sec):
and here:

All of Joe M's videos are here:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q Drop 1602

>>1925226

If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.

Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JM210107.jpg

JM210107b.jpg

JM210107c.jpg

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
PLEASE - Verify your information before posting it here. Some of what is being posted on GIM for the last couple weeks has been obvious misinformation. (I presume that is not your intent.)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
PLEASE - Verify your information before posting it here. Some of what is being posted on GIM for the last couple weeks has been obvious misinformation. (I presume that is not your intent.)
In all fairness there's a plethora of information coming out lately, Much of this disinformation is intentionally published publicly to confuse us and attempt to discredit valid info. It's not always easy to immediately verify it all. That being said, your point is of course valid. I also agree that nobody here is trying to publish false information. These are challenging times and we're all doing our best to keep us informed.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I also agree that nobody here is trying to disseminate false information.
that's a wide brush you're using there shootist.....

LOL, for instance: You're here...you work the crap out of a lot of this stuff, so, there's always You

in the mean time:
i'll be off to the side with my Kahlua coffee

:green tea:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
that's a wide brush you're using there shootist.....

LOL, for instance: You're here...you work the crap out of a lot of this stuff, so, there's always You

in the mean time:
i'll be off to the side with my Kahlua coffee

:green tea:
Sorry, I used the wrong 75 cent word (disseminate)

Fixed it!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's exactly what I'm wondering.
As if they are to prepare hastily?
Perhaps they're scheduling some activities this week. Perhaps it's nothing at all and this meme is a head fake

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
OK, help me out guys....what does Truman have to do with what we're dealing with here? My curiosity is itching!

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
In all fairness there's a plethora of information coming out lately, Much of this disinformation is intentionally published public ally to confuse us and attempt to discredit valid info. It's not always easy to immediately verify it all. That being said, your point is of course valid. I also agree that nobody here is trying to publish false information. These are challenging times and we're all doing our best to keep us informed.

Attachments

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yup, plus a ton of disinfo is being put out there by the DS hacks to discredit the truth. It's the wild wild west and we need to be agile and flexible if we're to navigate all the potholes and speed bumps in the road successfully