• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
not being critical of Pompeo but, this is 'old news'

so, i'll suspect they're applying the fuel for the coming inferno

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is increasingly exploiting United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, which continues to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Key to the development of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses is the country’s large, ostensibly private economy. Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.

This just went into effect today.

sauce: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-addressing-threat-securities-investments-finance-communist-chinese-military-companies/

1610381403178.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
not being critical of Pompeo but, this is 'old news'

so, i'll suspect they're applying the fuel for the coming inferno
He has the tweet bot scheduled to pump out some sort of brag every 30 minutes. I hope this is because he is working hard in an undisclosed location on "other" matters.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
PLEASE - Verify your information before posting it here. Some of what is being posted on GIM for the last couple weeks has been obvious misinformation. (I presume that is not your intent.)
I'd like to think we here at GIM are a brain trust.

Sure, sometimes misinfo (Pope got arrested) gets posted, but the beauty of this venue is 'someone' will have a different take on it.

They will have seen 'other' info and post it as a counter to the situation and then 'we're off'... chasing down rabbit holes.

It's part of the attraction here.

Compared to other sites, for the most part we are civil to one another. If you've wandered off the reservation you know what I mean!

The nation is in flux and in 9 days, or less we'll have a whole new perspective to consider.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610386260637.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610386663434.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'd like to think we here at GIM are a brain trust.

Sure, sometimes misinfo (Pope got arrested) gets posted, but the beauty of this venue is 'someone' will have a different take on it.

They will have seen 'other' info and post it as a counter to the situation and then 'we're off'... chasing down rabbit holes.

It's part of the attraction here.
fixed it

if it was all the same flavor here, i'd just fade away, boring sucks...

there's no 'practice' that works as well as 'full engagement'

it's all relative, no apologies necessary, clarification is a big help, but not necessary

the freedom to pull anything from any of this 'mess' is fantastic but those who help put the mess out there are very appreciated by me

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Sure glad y'all trusted in that plan

Nothing 700 more pages of Q and a solid prescription of oxycodone cant handle.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

that's still a few thousand pages short of our health care plan...

i'd like to see Nancy try and tear that sucker in half...those frail weak alcoholic-liver-spotted hands quivering under the pressure of having to tear through more than two pages...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL! I don't follow Alex Jones but I ran across this video clip in an unrelated twitter feed. It cracked me up. I think I will save a copy of the video just for when I am having a bad day. It will cheer me up. LOL!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's exactly what I'm wondering.
As if they are to prepare hastily?
How long does it take to execute 450 communists? They should line them up against a monument so the bullets that tear through their worthless body's leave marks as a reminder to those filling their seats and turn the waters of the fountains red with their blood.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Heck, and I thought Parler was an alternative to Twitter...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

LOL! I don't follow Alex Jones but I ran across this video clip in an unrelated twitter feed. It cracked me up. I think I will save a copy of the video just for when I am having a bad day. It will cheer me up. LOL!

"I hate to lose, and if anybody gets used to losing they are going to be a loser. I'd like to tell you losing is part of the game, and it is, but I hated it. I still hate to lose. And that will never change..."

"Never ever ever give up. You can change and move around but NEVER ever give up"

"When people make the mistake of underestimating me, that's when they are really in for their biggest surprise."

Donald J. Trump

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
He sure doesn't appear to think the end is nigh...

Secretary Pompeo delivers remarks at Voice of America, in Washington, D.C.

U.S. Department of State

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"I hate to lose, and if anybody gets used to losing they are going to be a loser. I'd like to tell you losing is part of the game, and it is, but I hated it. I still hate to lose. And that will never change..."

"Never ever ever give up. You can change and move around but NEVER ever give up"

"When people make the mistake of underestimating me, that's when they are really in for their biggest surprise."

Donald J. Trump
You misunderstood my post. I have not given up !

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He sure doesn't appear to think the end is nigh...

Secretary Pompeo delivers remarks at Voice of America, in Washington, D.C.

U.S. Department of State

That was today? At the end...... Truth to light!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I believe it was today... streamed live 4 hrs ago.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ep 2375a – Sometimes You Must Show The People Their Knew Economic Future
Trump and the patriots are now allowing the [CB]/[DS] to show what they have planned for the economy. This plan is not just for the US but for the world. They are not looking to improve the economy they are looking to destroy it.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...t-show-the-people-their-knew-economic-future/

Ep 2375b – Hold The Line, Trap Set, Tick Tock, Who Controls The NG?
The patriots have coordinated the biggest sting operation the world has ever seen. The DC Mayor is doing exactly what the patriots want them to do. They are barricading DC and bringing in the NG. Who controls the NG? When can Trump take control. The clock is ticking down, NP pushes for impeachment, GOP shoots down 25th amendment. Hold the line patriots, false flag coming. No revolution, no armed battle, clean and swift.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2375b-hold-the-line-trap-set-tick-tock-who-controls-the-ng/

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The Q LARPer guy sure has pushed a LOT of peoples buttons eh'? I mean geeze guys, its just some dumb kid in his moms basement amiright!?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

President Trump Renewed His Emergency Executive Order and No One Noticed

by noah2 weeks ago2 weeks ago
92.1kviews

Something big happened on December 16, 2020 and almost no one noticed.
President Trump quietly renewed his Executive Order on “severe human rights abuses and corruption.”
So what, you might say?
8 Markers over next 12 days)

Here’s what…..
The order grants the President the right to seize the property of anyone found guilty of human rights abuses and corruption.
And also ask yourself this: if President Trump thought he was leaving office in a few weeks, why bother?

No, he is not acting like a man who thinks he is going anywhere.

He is acting like a man who is gearing up for the biggest fight of his life, and he’s grabbing every piece of ammo he can find.
That’s what it looks like to me.
Here’s more on how it might play out:

And/or this:

More:
@realDonaldTrump Became a beacon of hope by signing Executive Order 13818. pic.twitter.com/UtSXF0T1hV

— Skeeter (@skeeterdd) September 23, 2020

You can read it all right here.
From the White House:
Message to the Congress on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Serious Human Rights Abuse and Corruption
TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES:

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days before the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent to theFederal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13818 of December 20, 2017, is to continue in effect beyond December 20, 2020.
The prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, continue to threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; undermine economic markets; and continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. Therefore, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13818 with respect to serious human rights abuse and corruption.
DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2020​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch