• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Anyone see any real proof that anyone actually died? I haven't! Anyone who's asked is considered a heartless conspiracy theorist bastard. Hmmmmm.....
I live only 11 miles away from the incident. Believe me if no one else, people died. People always die in a false flag incident, the media just doesn't chase down the relatives, They are fed a stream of crisis actors who were there, right.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Keeps people from doing anything. Been that way for 20 years now.
"Wait, Wait", the time isn't right yet. So I waited, now I'm to old and feeble to do anything. Evil is and will win because people are afraid to die. No rocket science here.

I stopped following "Q" a month ago. Just a distraction that's all it is.
I don't go much for those youtube videos, but I will follow, somewhat, on 8chan.
What I watch more is for real happenings - which can or can not be real news.
False flags do lead down the rabbit hole all to often.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I live only 11 miles away from the incident. Believe me if no one else, people died. People always die in a false flag incident, the media just doesn't chase down the relatives, They are fed a stream of crisis actors who were there, right.
I'll take your word for it brother mayhem but from all the bullshit I've been seeing and reading it's hard to believe that whole event was anything but a badly written reality show

Last edited:

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I get the sense that Trump likes to give them enough rope to hang themselves... then he lowers the boom.
Who has he lowered the boom on so far?

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'll take your words for it brother mayhem but from all the bullshit I've been seeing and reading it's hard to believe that whole event was anything but a badly written reality show
No doubt part of it was scripted. But that doesn't mean that real people didn't loose their lives just like in Sin City and Orlando. Evil doesn't care is some people die, it just ads credibility to their actions.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you don't follow Q, why are you here?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am being patient, that's why you guys haven't seen me going postal. There's only so much fluff I can take before my skepticism bursts out. Yes, there's a lot being said this week, that's the good news, The bad news is there's a lot being said this week, just like many other past weeks.

If things do start to happen (and I'm not saying they won't) I'll be the first one to apologize and buy a round for the house. I gotta see something more than words, promises and predictions. Let's hope it's close!!
To me it just shows that you are conscious with a conscience. :tex:

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If you don't follow Q, why are you here?
Pretty snarky reply there GH. Wow!

Now, how many has Trump lowered the boom on? Easy question that should have many answer's.

I think Q started out on the money, but was hijacked about a month or so. That's just my take, not trying to convince anyone else to see it my way.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Now, how many has Trump lowered the boom on? Easy question that should have many answer's.

I think Q started out on the money, but was hijacked about a month or so. That's just my take, not trying to convince anyone else to see it my way.
Well, I get that you don't like, or 'follow' Q, but it seems to me that Dr. Corsi isn't one to just hop on the next conspiracy train that comes along.

In listening to him decode Q posts with the Anons I sense that he is very careful to not fly off the reservation with wild ideas that some of the anons come up with.

He's a level-headed guy. If it wasn't for him, I probably would dismiss the whole thing, but I have heard Dr. Corsi speak on the radio locally. He's an expert on Muslims and what they stand for. He knows the nuances of their culture like nobody else I've heard.

His PhD is in PolySci and he worked in the WH years ago (70's?) and had a top security clearance. He knows Military Intel (MI) and that's what drew him to the Q posts. He recognized the MI in the posts and concluded that someone in the WH is providing intel to the people like never before in the history of the US.

As for lowering the boom.... none that we know of, nor would the MSM be inclined to report it. Corsi has mentioned in other interviews that Gitmo was being refurbed to hold 13,000 people.

If you look back on posts there is one that is a .pdf link to the people who's funds have been locked up (confiscated?) per his EO. It's PAGES (- 1109 -) of fine print. Name after name, asset after asset. Many foreign, but there is that list. Funny it hasn't been reported on the MSM isn't it....?

Apparently, there is an HRC video (from Weiner's LT??) of something improper with children. You've noticed the recent censoring on google, youtube, and MSM and probably a whole bunch more sites... funny how that just happened to occur this past week....

If that video gets posted it will be removed for 'violating community standards', so they have to proceed with caution.

They also have to proceed with caution with arresting anyone high up, lest they tip their hand and folks head for the exits....

That's my SWAG so far and I only learned of 'Q' about 2 weeks ago.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well, I get that you don't like, or 'follow' Q, but it seems to me that Dr. Corsi isn't one to just hop on the next conspiracy train that comes along.

In listening to him decode Q posts with the Anons I sense that he is very careful to not fly off the reservation with wild ideas that some of the anons come up with.

He's a level-headed guy. If it wasn't for him, I probably would dismiss the whole thing, but I have heard Dr. Corsi speak on the radio locally. He's an expert on Muslims and what they stand for. He knows the nuances of their culture like nobody else I've heard.

His PhD is in PolySci and he worked in the WH years ago (70's?) and had a top security clearance. He knows Military Intel (MI) and that's what drew him to the Q posts. He recognized the MI in the posts and concluded that someone in the WH is providing intel to the people like never before in the history of the US.

As for lowering the boom.... none that we know of, nor would the MSM be inclined to report it. Corsi has mentioned in other interviews that Gitmo was being refurbed to hold 13,000 people.

If you look back on posts there is one that is a .pdf link to the people who's funds have been locked up (confiscated?) per his EO. It's PAGES (- 1109 -) of fine print. Name after name, asset after asset. Many foreign, but there is that list. Funny it hasn't been reported on the MSM isn't it....?

Apparently, there is an HRC video (from Weiner's LT??) of something improper with children. You've noticed the recent censoring on google, youtube, and MSM and probably a whole bunch more sites... funny how that just happened to occur this past week....

If that video gets posted it will be removed for 'violating community standards', so they have to proceed with caution.

They also have to proceed with caution with arresting anyone high up, lest they tip their hand and folks head for the exits....

That's my SWAG so far and I only learned of 'Q' about 2 weeks ago.
Still didn't justify the snarky reply.

I followed Q in the beginning (and still do at times) because he was posting like a MI guy. I have just a few years with MI myself. When Corsi got involved I believed that he was over assuming and misleading, not incorrect (that could be me because I'm a tad cautious in my analysts.).

OK, I'll follow your lead here for a while. But I still am not of the belief that the "boom" will come down on anyone important. For that to really happen Trump and the military will have to take over the government.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boom is on 3-11 and it will be the arrest or indictment of Podesta.. and Q said Trump will use Emergency Broadcast and will be under Martial Law! Military will be used against Antifa MS-13 etc..

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here is Dr. Corsi decoding with the anons if you want to get a gist of how they do it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Still didn't justify the snarky reply.
Sorry for the offense...

As for the military taking over the govt. not so sure that will happen, HOWEVER... I believe treason can be tried by a military tribunal...

Returning to the opinion of Mr. Chief Justice Chase in Ex parte

Milligan, there is, under the Constitution, a second kind of mili-

tary jurisdiction, "to be exercised in time of foreign war without

the boundaries of the United States, or in time of rebellion or civil

war within states or districts occupied by rebels treated as belliger-

ents; ... distinguished as military government, superseding, as far

as may be deemed expedient, the local law, and exercised by the

military commander under the direction of the President, with the

express or implied sanction of Congress."'" 5 Ordinarily in our history

this jurisdiction has been exercised on foreign soil, during a formally

declared war; but "when the regular course of justice is interrupted

by revolt, rebellion, or insurrection, so that the Courts of Justice

cannot be kept open, ciil war exists and hostilities may be prose-

cuted on the same footing as if those opposing the government were

foreign enemies invading the land.""' The courts are bound by

the determination of the President that civil war exists." "Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under
the authority of the hostile army.""48 "The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all measures in his power to restore, and insure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country."" 9 Accordingly, where possible, the occupant maintains the local courts in their operation. 50 But where this is impracticable, the occupant may establish a government of his own, not only on foreign soil but in the occupied territory of a belligerent rebel."5' The government as instituted does not depend on the Constitution of the invader, but on the laws of war, 1 2 and the jurisdiction and authority of tribunals created by the conqueror depends upon his discretion."' During the Civil War, the President or military commander appointed, under authority of the laws of war, courts variously designated. The so-called Provost Courts, which ordinarily exercised the functions of Police Courts, when so empowered by the commander in the field, took cognizance of important civil actions."' In The Grapeshot' 5 and in Burke v. Miltonberger'50 the authority of the Provisional Court to entertain a case in admiralty, and a civil action, respectively, was upheld by the Supreme Court of the

United States, while United States v. Reiter'5 7 was a trial for murder. In Leitensdorfer v. Webb 5 8 the authority of a Circuit Court established by military power on Mexican soil to contiriue its functions after the cession of the territory, but before organiza- tion of a civil government, was upheld. Here it may be noted that though we acquired the island of Guam in 1899, Congress has never seen fit to abolish the military government thereof.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The US has been in a state of emergency since Trump signed that EO back in December 21st.
I have read The Marines are in his camp and have his back.

When Trump counterattacks I sincerely doubt it is going to be boring.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

We'll find out this weekend! If we're still here pissing and moaning Monday morning the Q mystic will be over and no one will be paying much attention any more (at least I won't be). There's a lot on the line here. Nerves are frayed and we're all tense and tired of waiting for something tangible to happen. You can only play along for so long before you say fuckit!

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Boom is on 3-11 and it will be the arrest or indictment of Podesta.. and Q said Trump will use Emergency Broadcast and will be under Martial Law! Military will be used against Antifa MS-13 etc..

Yeah, that same story is going viral on all the conservative sites and every Tom, Dick and Harry with a webcam is on Jewtube 'reporting' on it .....meh, we'll see!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Is this the only guy on the internet with a Q decoder ring? How is it that he get to be the guy who everyone is listening too because he says he can decode all this crap? No matter how convincing he sounds, no matter where he's been and who he knows, it's still only words! He's guessing just like the rest of us and when things don't go as he predicts he'll just keep guessing and good people will keep hanging their hopes on his every word, because they have nothing else.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The US has been in a state of emergency since Trump signed that EO back in December 21st.
I have read The Marines are in his camp and have his back.

When Trump counterattacks I sincerely doubt it is going to be boring.

I'm wondering what the REAL reason for the military parade is. Maybe that's when he will take over D.C. and we'll descend into open civil conflict. Seriously. Why a parade with the military? I seriously doubt that it's because he wants to honor the military...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm wondering what the REAL reason for the military parade is. Maybe that's when he will take over D.C. and we'll descend into open civil conflict. Seriously. Why a parade with the military? I seriously doubt that it's because he wants to honor the military...
And furthermore...IF there are truly 13000 sealed indictments where a number of big names are going to be arrested, then be ready for the "cabal" (as the Q peeps like to call them) to strike back with armed Antifa, NOI, Black Lives Matter, World Workers Union (or whatever that commie group is called) and all the various and sundry Steve Scalia shooter-types. There WILL be civil conflict if HRC/Podesta/Obama get arrested.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't know but Veterans Day 2018 won't just be another Veterans Day. 11-11-2018 marks the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI.

11112018.jpg

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And furthermore...IF there are truly 13000 sealed indictments where a number of big names are going to be arrested, then be ready for the "cabal" (as the Q peeps like to call them) to strike back with armed Antifa, NOI, Black Lives Matter, World Workers Union (or whatever that commie group is called) and all the various and sundry Steve Scalia shooter-types. There WILL be civil conflict if HRC/Podesta/Obama get arrested.
Good, they need to be dealt with and when they start becoming dangerous we can all deal with them accordingly

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sessions admits he already has a special prosecutor assigned to review stuff from IG report.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...o-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

More at link...

← March 8th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #413

Senator Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz, NOT a Special Counsel…
Posted on March 8, 2018 by sundance
There has been a great deal of consternation, directed toward AG Jeff Sessions surrounding the ongoing FISA abuse scandal and the larger issues of unlawful DOJ and FBI conduct in their political investigation of candidate Donald Trump. It is a matter of great division amid people who follow the details.

That said, AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy. WATCH:

Transcript @00:15 (emphasis mine) “Well, I have great respect for Mr. Gowdy and Chairman Goodlatte, and we are going to consider seriously their recommendations. I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us; and we’re conducting that investigation.

Also I am well aware we have a responsibility to insure the integrity of the FISA process, we’re not afraid to look at that. The inspector general, some think that our inspector general is not very strong; but he has almost 500 employers, employees, most of which are lawyers and prosecutors; and they are looking at the FISA process. We must make sure that it’s done properly, and we’re going to do that. And I’ll consider their request.”

Well, there you have it. There is already an appointed person, likely a prosecutor, from “outside of Washington”, in place prior to the recent request for a Special Counsel by Goodlatte and Gowdy. That was exactly what an objective analysis of the events previously outlined – and we previously noted.

Attorney Jeff Sessions is noting the existence of an outside prosecutor who has been in place for quite a while, exactly as we thought. All the evidence of this was/is clear if you follow the granular details closely. Here’s how we figure it out; and also the reason why no-one in Washington DC -including congress and the president- was previously aware.

♦#1) The DOJ Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) has an obligation to notify his superiors when he/she discovers illegal activity, or conduct that is likely unlawful, while conducting an internal investigation. The IG cannot sit on knowledge or evidence of likely criminal conduct, just because he/she is conducting an investigation. This is the same reason why IG Horowitz had to inform Special Counsel Robert Mueller in July of 2017 of the potentially unlawful conduct of members on his team (Lisa Page and Peter Strzok).

♦#2) The same people under investigation within the IG purview (FBI and DOJ officials) are transparently cooperating with the Inspector General. That cooperation, in combination with a likelihood of unlawful conduct, would require a DOJ official (prosecutor) to be assigned to negotiate and outline the DOJ legal terms of investigative compliance. The person negotiating the terms for cooperation would NOT be the Inspector General; because of the potential for criminal charges related to the investigated individuals, it would be the job of a DOJ career prosecutor to comply with legal needs.

♦#3) Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr and Bill Priestap have quotes inside the HPSCI memos. Those quotes come from investigative interviews; no congressional committee has interviewed those persons. Those would be a few of the people in #2 above; and their testimony to Horowitz and a DOJ Prosecutor, would make them witnesses in a criminal investigation. That explains why they have not given interviews to congressional committees. The DOJ needs to keep the integrity of their testimony inside the investigative unit. (ie. in the control of the DOJ official from outside Washington that Jeff Sessions notes).

♦#4) President Trump is the chief executive over the DOJ and FBI; however, in this odd dynamic he is also the victim within the conspiracy as potentially outlined by the investigation. Therefore, again to protect the integrity of the investigation and witness testimony, the victim would be kept at arms length and not informed of the criminal investigation. That’s why POTUS Trump doesn’t know; and AG Sessions must keep distance from any discussion with the executive due to this separation.

♦#5) Cooperating witness testimony in a criminal investigation also means congress would not know of the details. Congress (Nunes, Gowdy and Goodlatte) wouldn’t even know a criminal investigation was opened. The prosecutor works parallel with, but separate from, the IG investigation. Congress would know of the IG, but not the prosecutor. This interview by AG Sessions is the first indication congress would have of a DOJ official already looking at the criminal issues.

♦#6) And the most transparent reason why we know there’s a DOJ prosecutor already on the case is because Jeff Sessions just said there was.

Here’s the U.S. Code explaining the power of the Inspector General – SEE HERE

(Source LINK)

Additionally on February 27th, 2018, Attorney General Jeff Sessions held a press briefing to announce the opioid task force (video below). During the Q&A segment of the presser, Fox News Catherine Herridge asked AG Sessions if the FISA court abuses outlined by Chairman Devin Nunes, Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Chairman Chuck Grassley would be investigated by the DOJ.

Attorney General Sessions affirms the FISA court abuse by the DOJ and FBI will indeed be investigated and prosecuted and directed attention to Inspector General Michael Horowitz. [watch at 37:57 of video – prompted]

This February 27th mention by AG Jeff Sessions WAS NOT NEWS.

This earlier admission is exactly what those who have followed closely will note has seemed to be the direction since mid-year 2017. As AG Sessions affirms, IG Horowitz is NOT limited in scope. Horowitz is investigating *all* avenues of politicization within the DOJ and FBI and abuse therein; this includes FISA abuse. Add this to General Sessions’ answer today about the appointment of a DOJ official from outside Washington, and you can clearly see the IG and appointed prosecutor have been working together for quite some time.

How long?

Likely since the time when IG Horowitz informed the AG and AAG that he may have discovered significant evidence of unlawful conduct within the DOJ and FBI. That would be around July/August 2017.

More visibility of the prosecutor is clear within the timeline:

January 4th, 2018, an agreement was finally made between House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes and DOJ Asst. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for complete disclosure of all unredacted documents AND a list of witnesses who Nunes wanted the HPSCI to question.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm skeptical too!

If you take the time to follow the Q posts you'll start to see that whomever is posting the intel knows something more than just nonsense. There are too many coincidences.

Some say it's Sessions. It might be Betsy Devoe's brother, Erik Dean Prince an American businessman and former U.S. Navy SEAL officer best known for founding the government services and security company Blackwater USA.

Not sure.

HRC video can't be released yet because the MSM, FB, Google, Youtube would censor it.

Videos are being posted as to "Gee look how easy it is to put someones face on a body in a video..." so the people will think it's a fake video of HRC diddling some child.

What I've gleaned from the posts and the deciphering is the CIA is deep state dealing drugs across the world, FBI has been coopted, as have high government positions. Pedophilia and Satanic worship is their means of control. If you get higher up into the world of high finance you'll go to the famous island to take part in pedofile and they'll take pics and videos with you in the act. That's their 'hook' in you so you play along.

Here's a video. It's a Dutch financier. Subtitles so you have to watch it. He talks about his career in high finance, but midway he breaks up talking about why he left the industry. Because the big money people wanted him to 'screw' some children. It's compelling testimony.

Kind of like the Hostel movies of years back.

Sick people in high places.

The Q crap seems to be a pressure relief valve for an aware but duped populace.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Is anyone out there in politics today going to restore the rights of the people? All we ever hear about is bigger and bigger Gov and less and less rights of the citizen so we can be safe. Our politicians are corrupt, our elections are being manipulated and our rights are being decimated.
Is Trump going to fix any of that? I was hopeful when I voted for him. He's turning out to be more of the same. He's made a few moves to bring back manufacturing to the US. I haven't seen him demand congress declare war for all of our military actions. I haven't seen him demand an end to the Patriot act. That will keep getting renewed until people no longer care about their rights as long as it isn't them that the Gov is violated.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is anyone out there in politics today going to restore the rights of the people? All we ever hear about is bigger and bigger Gov and less and less rights of the citizen so we can be safe. Our politicians are corrupt, our elections are being manipulated and our rights are being decimated.
Is Trump going to fix any of that? I was hopeful when I voted for him. He's turning out to be more of the same. He's made a few moves to bring back manufacturing to the US. I haven't seen him demand congress declare war for all of our military actions. I haven't seen him demand an end to the Patriot act. That will keep getting renewed until people no longer care about their rights as long as it isn't them that the Gov is violated.
It's a big bullshit soap opera to keep uniparty fans busy not suing government officials for violations of rights.

Government is going to police itself if we vote for the good guys.

After how many times getting screwed over.

No role models in government.

America doesn't want to be saved.

Fool me...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There are a number of theories that there will be military tribunals for the people who are indicted. My problem with this is that they will probably use the Patriot Act to justify these tribunals (IF this comes to pass) and therefore rights of the accused will be tossed to the trash pile...

This won't end well for liberty.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's a big bullshit soap opera to keep uniparty fans busy not suing government officials for violations of rights.

Government is going to police itself if we vote for the good guys.

After how many times getting screwed over.

No role models in government.

America doesn't want to be saved.

Fool me...
no, America doesn't want to be saved...that would mean potentially giving up safety and security to save it...and then you wouldn't be able to watch Dancing with the Stars while eating your takeout chinese. You'd possibly be in an area without power and under fire from drones and/or artillery.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
no, America doesn't want to be saved...that would mean potentially giving up safety and security to save it...and then you wouldn't be able to watch Dancing with the Stars while eating your takeout chinese. You'd possibly be in an area without power and under fire from drones and/or artillery.
'Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it' isn't just a catchy phrase. Those who learn and prepare have a much better chance of survival than the couch potatoes you've mentioned above!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There are a number of theories that there will be military tribunals for the people who are indicted. My problem with this is that they will probably use the Patriot Act to justify these tribunals (IF this comes to pass) and therefore rights of the accused will be tossed to the trash pile...

This won't end well for liberty.
Point