• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Snopes says fake...take with a grain of salt, but I tend to believe them here.

1612027439727.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-squad-dresses/

Sick to death of dis/mis information. One needn't fabricate to make these horrible tyrants appear dictatorial. The fakes just damage the arguments against these parasites.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 200308

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-squad-dresses/

Sick to death of dis/mis information. One needn't fabricate to make these horrible tyrants appear dictatorial. The fakes just damage the arguments against these parasites.
I hate the professional disinformationists out there who create false memes/pics just to stir up easily fooled people on the Interwebs.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

View attachment 200308
Re: Snopes; even a blind mouse finds a piece of cheese once in a while

I agree, the pic is probably fake disinformation

Divide and conquer. The DS wants us at each other's throats. It's a lot easier to see when you're older and don't have the urban mentality. The city dwellers don't understand they're being controlled and conditioned to inevitably have at each other in an explosion of hate.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Fake or not, the intent of the meme is division. Of course, the intent of "the squad" is division. For the ignorant the use of the swastika indicates Nazis/Nazism, amazing how long lies and propaganda live, eh? What is called the swastika is an ancient symbol seen in the sky above earth by many cultures around the and is part of the ancient petroglyphs left by ancient humans showing what they seeing in the sky above the earth and many of these ancient cultures ascribed the meaning to this symbol as be one of good fortune/good luck/blessings/peace/prosperity. The lies and propaganda came during the rise to power of the Third Reich which places the association of the swastika with the Nazis sometime in the mid to late 1920's to early 1930's and that legacy, unfortunately, lives on today among the ignorant.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Freshly quoted from the internet

"Financial guerrilla warfare was the Q plan all along eh? Pieces are all kind of shifting into place now and making sense.
Trump couldn't drain the swamp while in office because weaning America off the swamp economy would be like trying to separate Siamese twin. But on the outside...
This is why he left without a fight. Why the SC nominees "ruled against him". He has the social media apparatus to kick start this rebellion and friends with deep enough pockets to wage it. Redditors alone couldn't budge GME $5/share. Pretty frickin' genius."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fake or not, the intent of the meme is division. Of course, the intent of "the squad" is division. For the ignorant the use of the swastika indicates Nazis/Nazism, amazing how long lies and propaganda live, eh? What is called the swastika is an ancient symbol seen in the sky above earth by many cultures around the and is part of the ancient petroglyphs left by ancient humans showing what they seeing in the sky above the earth and many of these ancient cultures ascribed the meaning to this symbol as be one of good fortune/good luck/blessings/peace/prosperity. The lies and propaganda came during the rise to power of the Third Reich which places the association of the swastika with the Nazis sometime in the mid to late 1920's to early 1930's and that legacy, unfortunately, lives on today among the ignorant.
Agreed on all counts. BTW...Hitler wasn't wrong!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I found both this document and the underlying commentary very interesting..

1612033250110.png

<Quoted>
Just watch bitchute round tables.​
Basically Biden isn't officially the president because on some TV networks he was inaugurated 17 minutes before noon, which is illegal according to the Constitution.​
The inauguration didn't happen in DC, but in California, in a studio.​
The military refuses to work with Biden. He's banned from the Pentagon and the White House has literally been dark (no flag, no lights) for 10 days today.​
The military are in control of the country. This isn't published on mainstream media because they're tasked to maintain the illusion that Biden's in power. He isn't, and Harris won't be either.​
Trump was inaugurated on the 11th of January 2020 AD as the 19th President of the United States.​
You might wonder how that's possible.​
The US gouvernment was redefined in the 1871 Act from a Republic FOR the People into a private entity owned by private interests.​
This private entity created all the trouble associated with America.​
This privately owned entity is bankrupt. It went bankrupt about 18 months ago.​
By default that means even if Biden's inauguration met the constitutional requirements, he's the president of nothing.​
Pic related may be hard to decipher, but Trump ordered the private corporation to gather all its assets, price them at $0, and prepare to surrender them to the creditors: the American People.​
There are now two gouvernments. One is bankrupt and defunct waiting to be cleared out in public, the other has yet to be publicly announced.​
Here's where the stock market comes in.​
The new financial system will be Quantum-encrypted currency backed by precious metals.​
Right now, there's a lot of dirty-and blood money in stocks, held by very bad people.​
Trump insists they must be broke and won't keep their wealth after the transition to Q$.​
Donald Trump Jr. posted a hint that the GME hype is by design and orchestrated.​
They wanted the market to shake so the dirty guys get exposed, like Yellen and Capitol.​
Perhaps they'll have it crash.​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
BTW...Hitler wasn't wrong!
Yes...he was. He shouldn't have opened up a second front. He was right about a whole lot of other stuff though.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And that is the reason the parasites make them.
I've noticed that SOP for out of control goobermints is to attack themselves and blame their enemies.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So, has anyone come up with an explanation as to why the troops in DC were ordered last night to come from behind the fence and stand guard outside the fence facing outward?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've noticed that SOP for out of control goobermints is to attack themselves and blame their enemies.
They do it all the time.
Same reverse psyop on Jan 6th, when BLM and Antifa attacked the Capital in Trump regalia. A proven fact, though 30,000 troops and a wall are guarding the Capital from right wing terrorists and Trumpers because of it,, according to the Demonrats.

Ironpig

"Bonnie Blue Flag" Don Troiani
Silver Miner
I don't believe the Demonrats have anything to do with the NG being called to Washington. Trump and the military are in control.
Just saw a video on tinyurl.com/bitchuterds where a reporter thanked the president for his service and the president replied with thank you, we're not done yet.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612040395716.png

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I was surfing the high seas today and stumbled on this. It is from VICE so it is most likely pretty amatuer and wrong. However, I thought I would ask if any of you have seen it? Here is a link:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13842112/
QAnon: The Search for Q
1612044270967.png

Three episodes.
Here is a sample review:

1612044342157.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yes...he was. He shouldn't have opened up a second front. He was right about a whole lot of other stuff though.
2nd front was to keep Russians at bay. They would have overrun all of Europe otherwise.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That doesn't make sense GH. Are you suggesting Stalin broke the treaty and not Adolf? That operation Barbarossa was somehow a Soviet scheme?

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Stalin faked being weak to trick the Germans, worked like a charm. Sadly, he had to kill all his top leaders to make it believable.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just an observation:

I have noticed of late, that the 2020 Election and Q threads appear to be taking parallel paths:

DS desperation and psychological projection manifesting and merging in the specter of extreme TDS and "Q-Anon" malignment.

Interesting times, to say the least.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That doesn't make sense GH. Are you suggesting Stalin broke the treaty and not Adolf? That operation Barbarossa was somehow a Soviet scheme?
Why else would he go after Russia?

He had generals who understood strategy. Also, there's a lot about that period that we've never been told.

Here's a primer: https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Okay, I watched that three episode vice thing about "Qanon".

Don't bother, just what you would expect. A lot of disinformation, and the doc makers discuss it while openly expressing they are BLM supporters etc.
Just another propaganda product, by two goof balls pretending to have some kind of "journalist" cred, which they obviously don't. I really know nothing about the Q thing, and now know less. My head hurts. Don't watch.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, we're into our 10th day under Robinette. Still no sign of any activity to start closing in on the criminal in DC so I won't have any more expectations. We're at the end of the soft fluffy path to whatever and where ever our fate takes us.

After all this time, I still don't see Biden (or whomever that stand in double is) and the DS moving ahead unabated. They must be stopped and if there's a God, they WILL be stopped! Unlike when I thought I had all the riddles figured out, what will happen is a totally mystery to me now but; I'm still not leaving the theater until a God damned fat lady sings!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, we're into our 10th day under Robinette. Still no sign of any activity to start closing in on the criminal in DC so I won't have any more expectations. We're at the end of the soft fluffy path to whatever and where ever our fate takes us.

After all this time, I still don't see Biden (or whomever that stand in double is) and the DS moving ahead unabated. They must be stopped and if there's a God, they WILL be stopped! Unlike when I thought I had all the riddles figured out, what will happen is a totally mystery to me now but; I'm still not leaving the theater until a God damned fat lady sings!
Come on man! How about just one more countdown?

Retired LTG Mike Flynn quoted POTUS 1 begging the troops to stay in the fight for just one more month, so here is your new date:

February 20th, 2021.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Come on man! How about just one more countdown?

Retired LTG Mike Flynn quoted POTUS 1 begging the troops to stay in the fight for just one more month, so here is your new date:

February 20th, 2021.
I'm done with carrots (countdowns). Don't make the mistake of assuming I'm giving up in any way, shape or form. I'm going to sit back and watch, like the rest of us and see what happens. At the end of the day, when all the arguments and talking points are done, that's all any of us can do now!

The one thing I DON'T expect is that things will continue as they are! I've just stopped trying to figure out timelines and stopped relying on other's predictions.

Last edited:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm done with carrots (countdowns). Don't make the mistake of assuming I'm giving up in any way, shape or form. I'm going to sit back and watch, like the rest of us and see what happens. At the end of the day, when all the arguments and talking points are done, that's all any of us can do now!

The one thing I DON'T expect is that things will continue as they are! I've just stopped trying to figure out timelines and stopped relying on other's predictions.
I'm ribbing you my friend(s).

The point I believe both good generals made/make is:

Stay in the fight, and never give up.

uno

I am with you. Hard dates are doing nothing but inviting gloom, dispair and agony on me!
Right now, I have a hard time beleiving that Biden is in control. I am not sure any of his EO's amount to anything.
I beleive the GameStop saga was orchestrated to open eyes and I am not sure it is done. I do know that if a short squeeze on silver could be pulled off there would be a lot of eyes opened!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm ribbing you my friend(s).

The point I believe both good generals made/make is:

Stay in the fight, and never give up.
I'm not going anywhere brother. I'm right here. I'm just tempering my expectations and staying grounded and ready.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I am with you. Hard dates are doing nothing but inviting gloom, disrepair and agony on me!
Right now, I have a hard time believing that Biden is in control. I am not sure any of his EO's amount to anything.
I believe the GameStop saga was orchestrated to open eyes and I am not sure it is done. I do know that if a short squeeze on silver could be pulled off there would be a lot of eyes opened!
Which is why I just made an offer on more silber

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't know what it means, or whether it means anything, but here goes:

I live under the flight path for the federal airfield owned by Gaggle.

In the 5 years we have lived here, I have NEVER seen as much inbound VIP jet traffic as today.

It began this morning and seems non-stop.

Meanwhile, still negligible military aircraft for almost one month now.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't know what it means, or whether it means anything, but here goes:

I live under the flight path for the federal airfield owned by Gaggle.

In the 5 years we have lived here, I have NEVER seen as much inbound VIP jet traffic as today.

It began this morning and seems non-stop.

Meanwhile, still negligible military aircraft for almost one month now.
Wait, how would a private company own a Federal airfield?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wait, how would a private company own a Federal airfield?
They actually lease it, but it also begs the question:

Is Gaggle a private company if it was created and funded by DARPA?

Google Takes Over Operations Of Moffett Airfield From NASA, Will Invest $200M Into The Site

November 10, 2014

After years of using Moffett Field as the home and launch pad for the private jets of Google’s founders, the company has agreed to a deal in which it will lease the airfield from NASA for the next 60 years. As part of the lease, Google will take over operations of the airfield while the U.S. government retains ownership of the land.

In a press release, NASA announced that Planetary Ventures LLC, a shell organization operated by Google for real estate deals, will contribute $1.16 billion over the course of the lease, while reducing the government agency’s maintenance and operation costs by $6.3 million annually.

The best part of the press release is this quote from NASA Administrator Charles Bolden: “As NASA expands its presence in space, we are making strides to reduce our footprint here on Earth,” he says.

NASA and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) will continue to own the 1,000 acres of land in Mountain View, Calif., which includes Hangars One, Two, and Three, an airfield flight operations building, two runways, and a private golf course. But for all intents and purposes, they will be handing over operations to Google through Planetary Ventures.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Great read.

IS PRESIDENT TRUMP, COMMANDER IN CHIEF DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?

ENTER PELOSI, ET AL – This explains the shout to use article 25, and when that failed, the shouts to impeach- IMPEACH right away. It explains the full scale blast at censoring to the point of taking down entire web platforms like Parler. It explains all of the insane ramblings and desperate actions which were all shouts from of a sinking corporation clawing at everything inside the capitol walls to save their cabal.

ENTER WALLSTREET – Moving money as fast as they can – Hedge Fund managers desperately tried to short sale as much as they could before interrupted. It appears they were trying to save their assets before they were seized. The same assets that now look like they are about to be frozen, in compliance with President Trump’s Executive Order #13848. President Trump signed the executive order #13848 on foreign interference in September 2018. The order explains the details of the process and the time frames involved with imposing sanctions.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress...n-chief-doing-what-needs-to-be-done/#comments

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Guy stopped for some parts tonight. Out of the blue he mentioned Trump has been having assassination attempts. Anyone heard anything?