• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Guy stopped for some parts tonight. Out of the blue he mentioned Trump has been having assassination attempts. Anyone heard anything?
Why would anyone assassinate an ex-POTUS?

Trump is a loser and a has-been, right?

Very much akin to attacking Q, which was just a conspiracy LARP, and censoring/cancelling Trump and his 85+ million supporters.

We're just a bunch of deplorable losers, so leave us alone.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Him changing the subject from racecars to that is earth shattering. People waking up!
Seems to me they are scared to death.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm done with carrots (countdowns). Don't make the mistake of assuming I'm giving up in any way, shape or form. I'm going to sit back and watch, like the rest of us and see what happens. At the end of the day, when all the arguments and talking points are done, that's all any of us can do now!

The one thing I DON'T expect is that things will continue as they are! I've just stopped trying to figure out timelines and stopped relying on other's predictions.

remember , we can always vote!

oh wait , this is also gone

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just found this link, you have to see it. Two star General says on ABC "peaceful transition to of military power". Yes, he does.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
FWIW DYODD

Congress critters arrested?
First published at 00:46 UTC on January 30th, 2021.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/01ctVw494sbz/
The BS is piled high on this one! I'm familiar with meadow muffins but this is a meadow mountain! Everything seen on the various screens was not any kind of broadcast news report, rather it was ALL interwebz "alt reporters". Arresting congresscritters would certainly get the attention of MSM news and with great outrage and frothing of the mouth they blabber on about hour after hour for days on end. Haven't heard a peep. I even think if such an action as arresting congress had occurred Trump would at least mention it. Again, haven't heard a peep. I would bet even Mike Pompeo and Lin Wood would have at least said something about it. No reason to keep it quiet. Still, not a peep.

I would LOVE to see it happen, even after the fact but, no joy today.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Chelsea Clinton wrote an unsettling book for mini feminists and top ten times pop culture turned feminism into pure goddess worship
By
Emily
-
03/08/2018
Chelsea Clinton just released a children’s book in which she presents 13 women who changed global history called ‘She Persisted Around the World.’ The book is a companion to the original ‘She Persisted,’ where she focused on 13 American women who made a difference in art, science, activism, and sports. According to the publisher, the book is “Perfect for tiny activists, mini feminists and little kids who are ready to take on the world.”
While there is nothing wrong with celebrating women’s rights, given the Clinton’s history and some of the comments Chelsea made regarding the book, the release of ‘She Persisted Around the World’ is a little unsettling.
In an interview with the women of the View, Chelsea unveiled the new book and spoke about a couple of the 13 women she picked to feature. The first discussed was JK Rowling, who crafted a series about sorcery and witchcraft, romanticizing wickedness to young people everywhere. Rowling has had Christians objecting to her books since the Harry Potter series caught fire.
While the world of Harry Potter is fictional, the demonic nature of the spirituality and witchcraft shown should be taken very seriously. Harry Potter provides young people with references to astrology, clairvoyance, and numerology, all dangerous Wiccan/New Age practices that are warned against in the Bible in Galatians 5:19-20.
Nevertheless, Chelsea describes JK Rowling’s story of persistence by first explaining that 13 was her lucky number due to the number of publishers that denied the book with the 13th accepting it.
“I picked JK Rowling because she does have a remarkable story about persistence. Harry Potter was turned down a dozen times, so for her, 13 was actually a lucky number. The 13th publisher said yes. They then gently encouraged her to go with JK instead of Joanne because they weren’t sure if little boys would want to read about a boy wizard who had been imagined by a woman author.”
Regardless of who the book was written by, Christian parents, boys, and girls alike should feel uncomfortable subjecting themselves to the dark arts displayed in the Harry Potter series. It takes seconds for kids to go online and start investigating witchcraft, researching it, and practicing it.
The next woman discussed on the View was Sisleide do Amor Lima, the soccer star of Brazil. Chelsea finds a way to frame Sissi’s story into an eerie feminist tale explaining,
“Sissi always loved soccer, but when she was a little girl in Brazil it actually was illegal for girls to play soccer until 1979, and so she had to admittedly decapitate her dolls and use her dolls heads as soccer balls. Her parents finally got her a soccer ball but she had to play it only inside and only in secret and she went on to be the first great female soccer star in Brazil to wear the storied number ten and today the Brazilian soccer team is the best women’s soccer team in the world.”
In a book targeted toward young activists and feminists, why would it be important to include the bizarre detail that Sissi decapitated her dolls, and kicked their heads around the room, an action most psychologists would label as antisocial and threatening?
We have questioned whether or not Chelsea Clinton was a Satanist in the past, which makes it all the more concerning that she’s now publishing books for children.
First, in 2016, we showed pictures of Chelsea at different times wearing an inverted cross necklace. In Satanism, the upside down cross represents a rejection and mockery of Christ and adherence to the opposite force. The photos led us to pose the question of why Chelsea was always wearing a well-known Satanic symbol, explaining that, emblems like this one show her apparent allegiance to Satan.
And then just this year, Chelsea Clinton offered a happy new year greeting to the church of Satan via Twitter. In a thread between her, Chrissy Teigen, and the church of Satan, she tags the Luciferian “church.”
The Church of Satan took note of her Twitter nod and tweeted back, “The never-ending excitement here is never-ending.” To which Chelsea replied, “It’s been so long! Happy New Year!” The devil worshipers responded, “Same to you!”
Not only that but in the Podesta emails, WikiLeaks revealed that the Clinton campaign was potentially using witchcraft and that members of the Campaign were partaking in a spirit cooking dinner with Marina Abramovic. “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.” It should go without saying that such a dinner/ceremony is clear evidence of witchcraft, and practices of such are spoken against in the Bible.
Given Chelsea Clinton’s open support of the Luciferian church and the church of Satan, the fact that she wears the inverted cross, and the reality that the Clinton’s potentially had partaken in and associated with those that partook in a mystic spirit cooking dinner, it seems clear that her children’s books aren’t meant for Christian's.

https://christianjournal.net/featured/92766/

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't think the US has had an actual election with the votes of the country making a difference since JFK.
Local elections in Chicago where I lived were totally fixed, until the Mayor died. Then it was a free for all theft thing between Democrats. National votes were always totally fixed. Period. Ballots from the few precincts that had some Republican votes were tossed into the Chicago River.
Where I live now in Kentucky was controlled by a small group of Democrats, the local elections seemed valid to me, and I have worked the polls. A retired Army officer broke the Democrat cartel, he is a hero because it wasn't easy. The main Democrat in charge was living in FL and flying up for meetings and votes. It was a war we only could read about in the local paper. Finally he won. Local still seems legit, but Louisville/Lexington appear to be fixed, in many ways. The Democrat government structure in Louisville for example is a vote creating machine, they farm out government services to non-profits [almost all run by white women in fancy clothes] which are actually structured to "get out the vote" for Democrats. Most are providing "services" that are already provided by the Commonwealth or the Feds. Duplicate efforts. Last Jefferson County school board election, the Teachers Union ran a guy [almost moron level] who was a teacher of some sort, but not in the public school. He won, not even close. They installed a puppet into the body that controls the schools. WTF?

Mitch McConnell faced huge spending against him and a relentlessness teevee radio and newspaper assault in the election. I will tell the truth, I personally never saw him as "popular" in Kentucky. They even used some dirty tricks against him. But he won, despite Louisville and Lexington.
My opinion? I think he was reelected due to Dominion. That explains the long meeting with the head of the CIA after the election. She might have presented the real results, he lost, and gave him his marching orders. That would explain a lot about his actions. If you followed his interviews and statements after the immediate election, you see his attitude and manner change over a short period of time. Remember Kentucky was the first state to be called, in the entire country.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Chelsea Clinton wrote an unsettling book for mini feminists and top ten times pop culture turned feminism into pure goddess worship
By
Emily
-
03/08/2018
Chelsea Clinton just released a children’s book in which she presents 13 women who changed global history called ‘She Persisted Around the World.’ The book is a companion to the original ‘She Persisted,’ where she focused on 13 American women who made a difference in art, science, activism, and sports. According to the publisher, the book is “Perfect for tiny activists, mini feminists and little kids who are ready to take on the world.”
While there is nothing wrong with celebrating women’s rights, given the Clinton’s history and some of the comments Chelsea made regarding the book, the release of ‘She Persisted Around the World’ is a little unsettling.
In an interview with the women of the View, Chelsea unveiled the new book and spoke about a couple of the 13 women she picked to feature. The first discussed was JK Rowling, who crafted a series about sorcery and witchcraft, romanticizing wickedness to young people everywhere. Rowling has had Christians objecting to her books since the Harry Potter series caught fire.
While the world of Harry Potter is fictional, the demonic nature of the spirituality and witchcraft shown should be taken very seriously. Harry Potter provides young people with references to astrology, clairvoyance, and numerology, all dangerous Wiccan/New Age practices that are warned against in the Bible in Galatians 5:19-20.
Nevertheless, Chelsea describes JK Rowling’s story of persistence by first explaining that 13 was her lucky number due to the number of publishers that denied the book with the 13th accepting it.
“I picked JK Rowling because she does have a remarkable story about persistence. Harry Potter was turned down a dozen times, so for her, 13 was actually a lucky number. The 13th publisher said yes. They then gently encouraged her to go with JK instead of Joanne because they weren’t sure if little boys would want to read about a boy wizard who had been imagined by a woman author.”
Regardless of who the book was written by, Christian parents, boys, and girls alike should feel uncomfortable subjecting themselves to the dark arts displayed in the Harry Potter series. It takes seconds for kids to go online and start investigating witchcraft, researching it, and practicing it.
The next woman discussed on the View was Sisleide do Amor Lima, the soccer star of Brazil. Chelsea finds a way to frame Sissi’s story into an eerie feminist tale explaining,
“Sissi always loved soccer, but when she was a little girl in Brazil it actually was illegal for girls to play soccer until 1979, and so she had to admittedly decapitate her dolls and use her dolls heads as soccer balls. Her parents finally got her a soccer ball but she had to play it only inside and only in secret and she went on to be the first great female soccer star in Brazil to wear the storied number ten and today the Brazilian soccer team is the best women’s soccer team in the world.”
In a book targeted toward young activists and feminists, why would it be important to include the bizarre detail that Sissi decapitated her dolls, and kicked their heads around the room, an action most psychologists would label as antisocial and threatening?
We have questioned whether or not Chelsea Clinton was a Satanist in the past, which makes it all the more concerning that she’s now publishing books for children.
First, in 2016, we showed pictures of Chelsea at different times wearing an inverted cross necklace. In Satanism, the upside down cross represents a rejection and mockery of Christ and adherence to the opposite force. The photos led us to pose the question of why Chelsea was always wearing a well-known Satanic symbol, explaining that, emblems like this one show her apparent allegiance to Satan.
And then just this year, Chelsea Clinton offered a happy new year greeting to the church of Satan via Twitter. In a thread between her, Chrissy Teigen, and the church of Satan, she tags the Luciferian “church.”
The Church of Satan took note of her Twitter nod and tweeted back, “The never-ending excitement here is never-ending.” To which Chelsea replied, “It’s been so long! Happy New Year!” The devil worshipers responded, “Same to you!”
Not only that but in the Podesta emails, WikiLeaks revealed that the Clinton campaign was potentially using witchcraft and that members of the Campaign were partaking in a spirit cooking dinner with Marina Abramovic. “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.” It should go without saying that such a dinner/ceremony is clear evidence of witchcraft, and practices of such are spoken against in the Bible.
Given Chelsea Clinton’s open support of the Luciferian church and the church of Satan, the fact that she wears the inverted cross, and the reality that the Clinton’s potentially had partaken in and associated with those that partook in a mystic spirit cooking dinner, it seems clear that her children’s books aren’t meant for Christian's.

https://christianjournal.net/featured/92766/
NEVER FORGET - Trump's Jewish daughter is close friends with that horsefaced bitch.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
L_210201.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Replacements for the NGs some states pulled?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612196010287.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I keep getting these messages. Rush talking about "Never giving up on America". People I talk to know in the end evil will not win.​
Today I was thinking about all those that have given their lives in many different ways so we can have and enjoy what we have. I do think at a moments notice an army of patriots young and old, short and tall, skinny & fat, men and woman (fuck the other 186 genders) would run these asshats into the sea or hang them as examples. They are simply not worthy of our respect. Maybe we all need a little bit of the following.

The Story of a Vietnam War Veteran: The Stockdale Paradox​

September 9, 1965, was a life-changing day for James Stockdale. It was the day that his Douglas A-4 Skyhawk was shot out of the sky, forcing him to eject to save his own life.

The North Vietnamese captured the American admiral that day. But little did they know then that they would take in a very, very troublesome prisoner.

They detained Stockdale at the Hỏa Lò Prison, the infamous “Hanoi Hilton.” He soon established communications among the American prisoners of war, and a code of rules to organize the prisoners and boost their morale.

When the abuse of American POWs reached a climax in 1969, Stockdale was selected by his captors as a trophy for their propaganda. Knowing that he wouldn’t be paraded if he was disfigured, he cut his own scalp with a razor and then beat his own face with a wooden stool, foiling his captors’ plans.

After Stockdale found out that several POWs had been tortured to death, he slit his own wrists to show that he would rather die than capitulate to his captors. From that night on, the practice of torturing American POWs stopped in the facility.

Stockdale finally returned home to the United States in 1973 after seven-and-a-half years in prison. In 1976, he was awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism.

Once, Stockdale had invited Jim Collins, a management scholar, out to lunch. Collins asked Stockdale about how he persevered while in Vietnam.
“I never lost faith in the end of the story,” replied Stockdale. “I never doubted not only that I would get out, but also that I would prevail in the end and turn the experience into the defining event of my life, which, in retrospect, I would not trade.”

Collins then asked about the kinds of people who didn’t make it out of the Hanoi Hilton.

“The optimists,” came the response. And then Stockdale explained.

“Oh, they were the ones who said, ‘We’re going to be out by Christmas.’ And Christmas would come, and Christmas would go. Then they’d say, ‘We’re going to be out by Easter.’ And Easter would come, and Easter would go. And then Thanksgiving, and then it would be Christmas again. And they died of a broken heart.”

After a moment of silence, Stockdale finished his thought.

“This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.”

Collins would later codify this into his coaching regime as the “Stockdale paradox” to help business leaders who were facing challenges—which is sound reasoning. After all, if this thinking can help a soldier survive POW camp, there are very few things it can’t help with.

* * * * * * * * * * *​

History is full of adversity. But given human nature, it’s also full of people who have overcome adversity, each in their own way.

Their stories inspire us at The Epoch Times to stay our course through challenges of our own, and we hope they can do the same for you.

Because one day, future generations might look to us for inspiration—like how we look to Admiral Stockdale today. By then, we hope that we’ll have some wonderful stories to tell them as well.

Like our work? Donate to us to keep Truth and Tradition alive in a time when our sources of funding are being threatened.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The CO is some spec 4 wearing a mask.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Let us not forget that the folks who follow Q are world wide.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
2021-02-02
Did Donald Trump Just Smash City of London (Rothschilds)?

Letter
As received from Alert Reader via email.

The Federal Reserve, The Corrupt US Corporation, and Blackrock

What did Trump do?

Understand, bankruptcy must have an orderly transition of resolution – and provisions were put in place to protect We The People during that process.

The Treasury deal with Blackrock allows them to print commercial paper instead, which acts as a backstop against commercial failure instead of liquidity injection. What this means is that the UK is now cut off from QE (they’re pissed) and the Federal Reserve now has a private American contender who supports a new Industrial vision, which moves America and it’s citizens forward.

It was the only way to reign them in, and keep the Corrupt Geopolitical Conglomerate from collapsing the Stock Market.

Read that again.

They were going to force the collapse of the stock market and further bind us to the scheme that benefited America the least.

Trump not only stopped them, but set in motion a domino effect that will completely destabilize their corrupt, Petrodollar leverage scheme.

Imagine that McDonalds represents the Federal Reserve, they hold a patent on burgers and nobody else can produce or sell them. What happened was that Trump backed Burger King, and now there’s 2 players. Setting a precedent, it’s conceivable that a Wendy’s crops up too. And more and more and more as the realization of the opportunity strikes. Competition occurring in the credit spreads, per each State, like it was 200 years ago before they decided to generationally leverage and control the government and citizens of this Nation through corrupt, geopolitical economic and population conditioning schemes, which solely benefited their wealth cycles.

Now, each State has the opportunity to be responsible for their own. Think State banking and credit spreads – it opens the door for more economic transparency in each State – not one entity setting the rate on each State – because when there’s a monopoly at this scale, you can cover up A LOT of corruption. The Federal Reserve was covering up MASSIVE amounts of geopolitical corruption, and hiding losses in each State.

This was a brilliant part of the overall Trump Card that was played, along with some significant additional provisions – think Militarily, and in terms of National Security for We The People. Now couple that with eradicating the corrupt “Protection” scheme for the Elite with AI Warfare, systematically destabilizing the Blackmail Market, which protected Elite involvement and powered heinous backchannel economic industries, like child exploitation and human trafficking.

Now you have an 87 year old leveraged Billionaire jumping off a high-rise Penthouse, Rothschild and Getty heirs suddenly passing, and a whole slew of untimely power node deaths across the world in less than 13 days, followed by massive resignations of key leaders and entire foreign governments.

An American Titan put his foot down against the enormous pressure of the World’s Elite, for you.

To facilitate a better future for America, for We The People.

Click on Image to Enlarge

Comment: The WallStreetBoys, GameStop, Reddit play appears to be part of a much larger possibly super-computer wargame. All of these things are happening together. We anticipate election fraud, Wall Street treason & crime trials, and Satanic pedophilia disclosures to pop together in March-April 2021.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
2021-02-02

Letter

What did Trump do?

Understand, bankruptcy must have an orderly transition of resolution – and provisions were put in place to protect We The People during that process.

The Treasury deal with Blackrock allows them to print commercial paper instead, which acts as a backstop against commercial failure instead of liquidity injection. What this means is that the UK is now cut off from QE (they’re pissed) and the Federal Reserve now has a private American contender who supports a new Industrial vision, which moves America and it’s citizens forward.

It was the only way to reign them in, and keep the Corrupt Geopolitical Conglomerate from collapsing the Stock Market.

Read that again.

They were going to force the collapse of the stock market and further bind us to the scheme that benefited America the least.

Trump not only stopped them, but set in motion a domino effect that will completely destabilize their corrupt, Petrodollar leverage scheme.

Imagine that McDonalds represents the Federal Reserve, they hold a patent on burgers and nobody else can produce or sell them. What happened was that Trump backed Burger King, and now there’s 2 players. Setting a precedent, it’s conceivable that a Wendy’s crops up too. And more and more and more as the realization of the opportunity strikes. Competition occurring in the credit spreads, per each State, like it was 200 years ago before they decided to generationally leverage and control the government and citizens of this Nation through corrupt, geopolitical economic and population conditioning schemes, which solely benefited their wealth cycles.

Now, each State has the opportunity to be responsible for their own. Think State banking and credit spreads – it opens the door for more economic transparency in each State – not one entity setting the rate on each State – because when there’s a monopoly at this scale, you can cover up A LOT of corruption. The Federal Reserve was covering up MASSIVE amounts of geopolitical corruption, and hiding losses in each State.

This was a brilliant part of the overall Trump Card that was played, along with some significant additional provisions – think Militarily, and in terms of National Security for We The People. Now couple that with eradicating the corrupt “Protection” scheme for the Elite with AI Warfare, systematically destabilizing the Blackmail Market, which protected Elite involvement and powered heinous backchannel economic industries, like child exploitation and human trafficking.

Now you have an 87 year old leveraged Billionaire jumping off a high-rise Penthouse, Rothschild and Getty heirs suddenly passing, and a whole slew of untimely power node deaths across the world in less than 13 days, followed by massive resignations of key leaders and entire foreign governments.

An American Titan put his foot down against the enormous pressure of the World’s Elite, for you.

Comment: The WallStreetBoys, GameStop, Reddit play appears to be part of a much larger possibly super-computer wargame. All of these things are happening together. We anticipate election fraud, Wall Street treason & crime trials, and Satanic pedophilia disclosures to pop together in March-April 2021.

We'll see.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
2021-02-02

Letter

What did Trump do?

Read that again.

How is relocating the printing press going to benefit the nation? Because ultimately that's what they have done.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
wish they'd increase their credibility with CORRECT ENGLISH i.e. "rein them in" (like a horse), NOT "reign"... BEFORE PUBLISHING...

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
wish they'd increase their credibility with CORRECT ENGLISH i.e. "rein them in" (like a horse), NOT "reign"... BEFORE PUBLISHING...
People think spelling is a trivial matter, but considering the nature of the English language, I'd say spelling and punctuation are critical.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
People think spelling is a trivial matter, but considering the nature of the English language, I'd say spelling and punctuation are critical.
Having been a language teacher, fluent in 3, some knowledge of 2 more, CREDIBILITY is a big part of "getting your message across", with CORRECT WORDS with SPECIFIC MEANINGS...

PS - no "Ebonics" or "try to figure out my gibberish" for me... I just shut down...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612321861920.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612324779532.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Isn't it amazing how the drops get more relevant as time goes on...

Dec 21 2017
413Anonymous ID: deb9fa No.143174

Dec 21 2017 20:18:38 (EST)
Track CEO resignations.
Q

Feb 7 2018
693Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No.300345

Feb 7 2018 21:59:30 (EST)
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

Feb 11 2018
720Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245

Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q