• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.42.29 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
52 mins, and if the comments are any indication...it's time wasted. I wish these guys would stop pulling stuff out their asses.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
52 mins, and if the comments are any indication...it's time wasted. I wish these guys would stop pulling stuff out their asses.
That's exactly what all these internet opinion pieces have boiled down to. Most of them have become useless because they parrot each other's theories, assumptions and predictions

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Before its news is really, or was a few years ago, basically a free speech site that anybody could post anything to.

I read it a few times, entertaining like the rag that had the bat child stories or clinton meeting aliens.

I wouldn't bother paying attention to that site.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A question for my brethren (and brethre-sses) here who are linked into the Q drops.....

Were there any Q drops over the last couple of years that might have referenced the current military coup in Burma and the questions around their fake election results?

I wonder ...if the military discovered that Dominion machines were used would they be anxious to show that evidence to the world?
How would that evidence in Burma match up against the 2020 election fraud evidence held today by the Trump people?

"You can't tell the people, you must show them"

Do our masters have the same powers over, and can dictate to, a government controlled directly by the military as they have over a government controlled by politicians?

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A question for my brethren (and brethre-sses) here who are linked into the Q drops.....

Were there any Q drops over the last couple of years that might have referenced the current military coup in Burma and the questions around their fake election results?

I wonder ...if the military discovered that Dominion machines were used would they be anxious to show that evidence to the world?
How would that evidence in Burma match up against the 2020 election fraud evidence held today by the Trump people?

"You can't tell the people, you must show them"

Do our masters have the same powers over, and can dictate to, a government controlled directly by the military as they have over a government controlled by politicians?
The IPOT video said that they didn't really use Dominion machines, but may have used other forms of fraud.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612403949781.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
What are they purging?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it appears he's just another 'first'...

Lloyd James Austin III is a retired United States Army four-star general who has been the United States secretary of defense since January 22, 2021. He is the first African American to serve as U.S. Defense Secretary. Austin previously served as the 12th commander of United States Central Command from 2013 to 2016. Wikipedia

i feel so much more safe...

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's exactly what all these internet opinion pieces have boiled down to. Most of them have become useless because they parrot each other's theories, assumptions and predictions
Before its news is really, or was a few years ago, basically a free speech site that anybody could post anything to.

I read it a few times, entertaining like the rag that had the bat child stories or clinton meeting aliens.

I wouldn't bother paying attention to that site.
and not one person, in "those comments" or any of yours addresses ANYTHING SPOKEN IN THE VIDEO!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

Parler co-founder and CEO John Matze in Washington on June 11, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)MORE
SOCIAL MEDIA
Parler CEO John Matze Announces His Termination
Parler investor Dan Bongino disputes Matze's statement over version of events
BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
February 3, 2021 Updated: February 3, 2021
FacebookTweetGab
3028 Shares

719 Comments
Parler CEO John Matze announced late Wednesday that he has been terminated as the company’s CEO.
Matze said that the Parler board on Jan. 29 decided to terminate his position, adding that he did not participate in the decision.
The Parler board is controlled by Rebekah Mercer, the daughter of hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer.
Matze said in a memo obtained by The Epoch Times, “I understand that those who now control the company have made some communications to employees and other third parties that have unfortunately created confusion and prompted me to make this public statement.
“Over the past few months, I’ve met constant resistance to my product vision, my strong belief in free speech and my view of how the Parler site should be managed. For example, I advocated for more product stability and what I believe is a more effective approach to content moderation,” Matze added.

This illustration picture shows social media application logo from Parler displayed on a smartphone with its website in the background in Arlington, Va., on July 2, 2020. (Olivier Douliery/AFP via Getty Images)
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“Over the past few weeks, I have worked endless hours and fought constant battles to get the Parler site running but at this point, the future of Parler is no longer in my hands.”
MOST READ

FBI: 2 Agents Killed, 3 Wounded, Suspect Dead in Florida

Matze said that he plans on taking a few weeks off.
“After that, I’ll be looking for new opportunities where my technical acumen, vision, and the causes I am passionate about will be required and respected,” he said.

“I want to thank the Parler employees, the people on Parler and Parler supporters for their tireless work and devotion to the company. They are an amazing group of diverse, hardworking, and talented individuals and I have the utmost respect for them. Many of them have become my second family,” Matze added.
RELATED

Russian Company Confirms Its Providing Services to Parler as Website Issues New Update

“I want to thank all the people of Parler that supported me and the platform. This has been the true American Dream: an idea from a living room to a company of considerable value. I’m not saying goodbye, just so long for now.”
Fox News was first to report on Matze’s termination.
Matze told Reuters that he had not been given a settlement. He added that Parler now has an “executive committee” consisting of Matthew Richardson and Mark Meckler.

Mercer, Richardson, Meckler, and Parler did not immediately respond to requests for comment by Reuters.
Dan Bongino, a conservative media personality and Parler investor, in a Facebook video disputed Matze’s version of events surrounding his termination.
“Let me be crystal clear on this. He [Matze] makes two points, that ‘oh I was a big advocate for free speech it was my vision’ and “I was a big advocate for product stability.’ That is not true. That is not true. That is false,” Bongino said, referring to the memo.
Bongino said that there were two separate visions for the company and that “the relationship with Parler and the CEO did not work out because the CEO’s vision was not ours.”

“Our vision was crystal clear,” he said. “We needed to get up and fight back some terrible decisions were made in the past that led to this—that led us to getting put down by Amazon and others. It was us—me and the two other owners—that were constantly on the side of ‘this site was going to be a free speech platform’ or it was going to be nothing.”
“Folks, we could have been up after Apple Amazon and Google wiped us out, we could have been up in a week if we just would’ve bent the knee and followed all the ridiculous Apple edicts to become a heavy moderation site to the left of Twitter,” Bongino noted. “That’s not what we’re going to do. We don’t want to want garbage on our site either and we took the proper steps to do that. But we were a free speech site and we’ll remain as such and that’s why it’s taken so long to get back up.”
Bongino said that Matze’s statement “is an outrageous attack on people who have done nothing but work day and night to get this site back up and to fight back against these cancel culture goons. And to get knee-capped like this by someone we trusted is a disgrace.”
In early January, Parler was removed from the Apple and Google‘s app stores due to what the two big tech giants alleged was a lack of moderation by the Parler of violent content posted by its users—a claim that Parler denies.

The targeted moderation by the companies appeared to be triggered by the civil unrest and acts of violence that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Apple has said that people used Parler to coordinate a breach of the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6. Google, in suspending Parler from its app store, cited a post on Parler that began “How do we take back our country? About 20 or so coordinated hits” and another promoting a “Million Militia March” on Washington.
In a statement, Matze said in response to the suspensions, “Anyone who buys an Apple phone is apparently a user … Apparently they believe Parler is responsible for ALL user generated content on Parler. Therefore, by the same logic, Apple must be responsible for ALL actions taken by their phones. Every car bomb, every illegal cell phone conversation, every illegal crime committed on an iPhone.
“Standards not applied to Twitter, Facebook, or even Apple themselves, apply to Parler,” he added.
Shortly after, on Jan. 10, Amazon removed Parler from its web hosting services due to what Amazon said was Parler’s “repeated violations” of Amazon’s terms of service.

“Over the past several weeks, we’ve reported 98 examples to Parler of posts that clearly encourage and incite violence,” Amazon told a representative from Parler in January, in an email obtained by The Epoch Times.
Parler has been offline since. Its efforts to relaunch before February were not successful due to reasons unknown.
Parler sued Amazon on Jan. 11 and demanded that Amazon restore its web hosting services. U.S. District Judge Barbara Rothstein on Jan. 21 rejected Parler’s request.
Matze previously told The Epoch Times in mid-January that his company’s terms of service were approved by Apple, Amazon, and Google.

The technology giants had never indicated non-compliance, for the most part, before Parler saw an explosion of growth that occurred following the Twitter bans of prominent conservatives, including President Donald Trump. The wave of new arrivals left Parler scrambling to moderate its platform, Matze said.
He said that he believed the big tech companies’ decision against Parler is a “coordinated attack” to “kill competition in the market place.”
“We were too successful too fast,” he added.
Zachary Stieber, Janita Kan, and Reuters contributed to this report.

Follow Mimi on Twitter: @MimiNguyenLy

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetGab
3028 Shares
TOP NEWS

Teachers Don’t Need CCP Virus Vaccine For Schools to Safely Reopen: CDC

NEW
share38comments10

Senate Approves Power-Sharing Deal, Democrats to Control Committees

NEW
share1057comments1010

3 Other Proud Boy Members Charged Over Alleged Involvement in US Capitol Breach

2HR
share24comments25

Slain FBI Agents Worked to Protect Children From Abusers

2HR
share47comments21

Left-Wing Strategists Fundraising Early to Unseat Sens. Manchin and Sinema

2HR
share103comments118
From Around the Web

Birx says Trump was fed misleading ‘parallel data’ about coronavirus
marketwatch.com

Oregon law decriminalizing all street drugs goes into effect
nypost.com

Bill wants this ‘crazy’ and ‘evil’ theory about him and Fauci to go away
marketwatch.com

AOC casts blame on Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg for Capitol riot
nypost.com

Bill Gates is now America's biggest... farmer?
sakalventures.com

Newsmax Host Gets Up And Leaves Mid-Interview
dailycaller.com

Armed protesters begin to gather at Michigan state capitol
nypost.com

2 Lead Trump Impeachment Lawyers Leave His Team
newsmax.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/parler-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-03-5

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
205529413826_481_222_Screenshot_20210203-220823_Telegram.jpg

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Jeff Bezos is not the kinda person that just steps away from a company like Amazon. In order to build a company like that you have to be completely 100% obsessed. And that person doesn't just get up one day and say, hmm, well the stock is $3,000+ lets just call that a job well done.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sounds scared to me. Maybe they need more walls & protection in dc.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jeff Bezos is not the kinda person that just steps away from a company like Amazon. In order to build a company like that you have to be completely 100% obsessed. And that person doesn't just get up one day and say, hmm, well the stock is $3,000+ lets just call that a job well done.
Co in cid ence!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What's a QANON? This guy had me doubled over in laughter!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Merck whistleblower... download and share

Published on Feb 3, 2021
who was found dead December 8th, 2020. In this video she is documenting the intimidation tactics being done to silence her.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://t.me/wethepeopleworldwide/1191

Interesting....

Here’s the thread intro:

WE THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

Forwarded from Michael Dunn

This is from the Netherlands. Europe knows more about what’s going on here than we do.

It’s done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).

The official announcement of Biden’s arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris). These announcements were made on the dates and hours above to all American media (televisions, radios and national newspapers) and to all world news outlets. As expected by the legitimate military government that runs America, as well as Trump and Qforce, this official information was 100% censored by all official world media.

The US military government knew this and wanted it that way.

As with Biden and his party’s coup d’état, the legitimate US government is allowing the US media to commit widespread treason by having them censor the legitimate government’s official statements about measures of national security and immediate danger to the American nation.

The Illuminati media of the 4th Reich have all fallen into a trap.

Now the legitimate military government can take over (provisional) control of all such terrorist media whenever it wants, as dictated by law and the US Constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of all official media (radios, televisions, newspapers) across the United States this Friday, February 5 at 6:00 pm EST (11:00 pm GMT or midnight in Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

This includes the acquisition of all US channels on the broadcast satellites that broadcast live in Europe. This also means that all Europeans with a satellite reception antenna who receive US channels can no longer be censored and will therefore find out the truth from Friday evening February 5, 2021.

Among other things, the US military will be obliged to broadcast on all these American mass media the revelations about Biden’s coup d’état, his arrest with elected officials on Sunday, January 24 and Monday, January 25 ...

Finally, on February 12, the US military government will officially (evidence submitted to all world governments and to the press internationally) publish all evidence of the conspiracy committed by the French, Chinese and other governments to create a false global epidemic. to overthrow the US government.

This by ruining its economy and by destroying the entire world economy.

It is an act of war that gives, among other things, the legitimate right of the US government to overthrow the Macron government and any other terrorist government. ps. please don’t bother me who my sources are. You don’t have to believe it. Do your own research;)

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
does this man have 3 children who are black? what's with the three black children photos on his wall?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Interesting....

Here’s the thread intro:

WE THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

This is from the Netherlands. Europe knows more about what’s going on here than we do.

It’s done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).

The official announcement of Biden’s arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris). These announcements were made on the dates and hours above to all American media (televisions, radios and national newspapers) and to all world news outlets. As expected by the legitimate military government that runs America, as well as Trump and Qforce, this official information was 100% censored by all official world media.

As with Biden and his party’s coup d’état, the legitimate US government is allowing the US media to commit widespread treason by having them censor the legitimate government’s official statements about measures of national security and immediate danger to the American nation.

Now the legitimate military government can take over (provisional) control of all such terrorist media whenever it wants, as dictated by law and the US Constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of all official media (radios, televisions, newspapers) across the United States this Friday, February 5 at 6:00 pm EST (11:00 pm GMT or midnight in Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

This includes the acquisition of all US channels on the broadcast satellites that broadcast live in Europe. This also means that all Europeans with a satellite reception antenna who receive US channels can no longer be censored and will therefore find out the truth from Friday evening February 5, 2021.

Among other things, the US military will be obliged to broadcast on all these American mass media the revelations about Biden’s coup d’état, his arrest with elected officials on Sunday, January 24 and Monday, January 25 ...

Finally, on February 12, the US military government will officially (evidence submitted to all world governments and to the press internationally) publish all evidence of the conspiracy committed by the French, Chinese and other governments to create a false global epidemic. to overthrow the US government.

It is an act of war that gives, among other things, the legitimate right of the US government to overthrow the Macron government and any other terrorist government. ps. please don’t bother me who my sources are. You don’t have to believe it. Do your own research;)

bold claim! this the one date ill have watched closely.

Timing is everything.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
iirc, in the last 45 days, he pumped $20B, some amazing amount into Amazingo, plus the 25% his ex-wife gave back to him about a year or a bit more ago...that company is a money pit is what it seems like to me

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Interesting....

Here’s the thread intro:

WE THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

Thank you for your incredible dedication to keeping fellow American Patriots loaded with info. A thankless job.