• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Great. I'll tune in at 6 on Friday to hear all about how the US military has arrested the fake president and 464 congressional traitors.

Would love it to be true, but not holding my breath.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Great. I'll tune in at 6 on Friday to hear all about how the US military has arrested the fake president and 464 congressional traitors.

Would love it to be true, but not holding my breath.
sure would be a flippin trip though eh'?

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://t.me/wethepeopleworldwide/1191

Interesting....

Here’s the thread intro:

WE THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

Forwarded from Michael Dunn

This is from the Netherlands. Europe knows more about what’s going on here than we do.

It’s done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).

The official announcement of Biden’s arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris). These announcements were made on the dates and hours above to all American media (televisions, radios and national newspapers) and to all world news outlets. As expected by the legitimate military government that runs America, as well as Trump and Qforce, this official information was 100% censored by all official world media.

The US military government knew this and wanted it that way.

As with Biden and his party’s coup d’état, the legitimate US government is allowing the US media to commit widespread treason by having them censor the legitimate government’s official statements about measures of national security and immediate danger to the American nation.

The Illuminati media of the 4th Reich have all fallen into a trap.

Now the legitimate military government can take over (provisional) control of all such terrorist media whenever it wants, as dictated by law and the US Constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of all official media (radios, televisions, newspapers) across the United States this Friday, February 5 at 6:00 pm EST (11:00 pm GMT or midnight in Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

This includes the acquisition of all US channels on the broadcast satellites that broadcast live in Europe. This also means that all Europeans with a satellite reception antenna who receive US channels can no longer be censored and will therefore find out the truth from Friday evening February 5, 2021.

Among other things, the US military will be obliged to broadcast on all these American mass media the revelations about Biden’s coup d’état, his arrest with elected officials on Sunday, January 24 and Monday, January 25 ...

Finally, on February 12, the US military government will officially (evidence submitted to all world governments and to the press internationally) publish all evidence of the conspiracy committed by the French, Chinese and other governments to create a false global epidemic. to overthrow the US government.

This by ruining its economy and by destroying the entire world economy.

It is an act of war that gives, among other things, the legitimate right of the US government to overthrow the Macron government and any other terrorist government. ps. please don’t bother me who my sources are. You don’t have to believe it. Do your own research;)

https://t.me/wethepeopleworldwide/1191
109 Senators:computer: you say.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
They're not so good at maths over there at fake news dot com.

Perhaps they just arrested mitch the bitch and chucky the putz multiple times.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're not so good at maths over there at fake news dot com.

Perhaps they just arrested mitch the bitch and chucky the putz multiple times.
clones!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

"World televised sit down".

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
LOL....You guys lose your sense of humor
I personally find that the funniest of the emojis. Or whatever those thimhs might be. After the super bowl hmm.... A chiefs win and then an emergency broadcast movie. That would be a night to remember

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I personally find that the funniest of the emojis. Or whatever those thimhs might be. After the super bowl hmm.... A chiefs win and then an emergency broadcast movie. That would be a night to remember

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 02/20/2019 21:57:03 ID: e7ef6b
Archive Bread/Post Links: 5294975 / 5295136
Direct Link: 5295136
Anonymous 02/20/2019 21:45:24 ID:adf50c
Archive Bread/Post Links: 5294200 / 5294864
Direct Link: 5294864
THE END IS NEAR and THERE WILL BE NO CHARGES AGAINST THE PRESIDENT

John Solomon
on Hannity
>>5294864 (/pb)
But, you knew that already.
Hence why [AS][SDNY][MW] are attempting to keep the ‘insurance’ scheme ongoing post Mueller.
FEAR.
The fun begins directly after.
Will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
Q

==========================

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/2020 11:31:07 ID: d5674a
Archive Bread/Post Links: 8133465 / 8134255
Direct Link: 8134255
re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!
Q

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Did a dirty bomb threat alter Q’s timeline for the plan?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-122544/US-prevents-dirty-bomb-attack.html

US prevents 'dirty bomb' attack

Attorney General John Ashcroft today said U.S. authorities had captured an al Qaeda operative and prevented an attack on the United States with a radioactive dirty bomb.

"We have captured a known terrorist who was exploring a plan to build and explode a radiological dispersion device, or dirty bomb in the United States," Ashcroft said in a televised announcement from Moscow.
The United States blames Saudi-born dissident Osama bin Laden and his al Qaeda network for the September 11 hijacking attacks on the United States that killed 3,000 people.
Ashcroft said Abdullah al Mujahir, also known as Jose Padilla, was detained on May 8 after flying into the Chicago O'Hare International Airport from Pakistan.
"On apprehending al Mujahir as he sought entry into the United States, we have disrupted an unfolding terrorist plot to attack the United States by exploding a radioactive dirty bomb," Ashcroft said.
A so-called dirty bomb involves exploding a conventional bomb wrapped in radioactive material that can kill victims in the immediate area and spread highly toxic material to humans, causing mass death and injury.
Ashcroft, in Moscow for meetings with Russian officials, said the U.S. government had "multiple, independent and corroborating sources" that al Mujahir was closely associated with al Qaeda and was "involved in planning future terrorist attacks on innocent American civilians in the United States."
Al Mujahir was being held by the Defence Department as an "enemy combatant" despite the fact that he is a United States citizen.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thomas Wictor https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/105670187495641724

NO LEAKS.

Trump has disappeared.

No temporary flight restriction (TFR) over Mar-a-Lago.

TRUMP ISN’T THERE.

No leaks.

This guy is a conspiracy theorist, but he confirms the lack of a TFR over Mar-a-Lago.

He also confirms—without knowing it—that all the spy aircraft returning to Beale Air Force Base are not registering on ANY tracker.

9th Reconnaissance Wing.

They report directly to the president.

I see them fly over my house. I never use trackers. All I do is go outside, tilt my head back, and look.

NONE OF THIS IS LEAKING.

Trump’s enemies are biting the dust.

Alexandra Ocasio-Smollet.

The House plan to blame Trump and only Trump for the Capitol building raid is political suicide.

Trump’s lawyers specialize in FRAUD and CRIMINAL LAW, not constitutional law.

Arguing unconstitutionality is a nonstarter.

Everybody already knows that it’s unconstitutional.

But the Democrats NEVER change direction.They can’t.

Why is Pence across the river from DC?

WHERE’S EZRA A. COHEN, as he’s now known?

All of SecDef Austin’s decrees don’t take place for months.

Trump and Pence can disappear at will.

Craploads of inexplicable things are happening.
Biden and his morons are too arrogant to even be aware of the military branch that PROVED the election fraud.

I know it’s easy to say, “It’s all over.”

That’s because you REFUSE to engage in critical thinking.

Why would Trump and Pence disappear at will, and how the hell do they do it?

Why did Trump make all those dramatic personnel and policy changes at the last minute?

Why the “most important thing I’ll do in my presidency” address?

If you going to tell me that it’s all over, you need to come up with convincing explanation for all of this.

You can’t simply dismiss it because you have no answer.

If you have no answer, your claim that it’s all over has no value.

NOTHING WE’RE SEEING IS AS IT SEEMS.

Why get criminal trial lawyers to argue a case based on the constitution?

And STOP TELLING ME that Trump is finally realizing that he got bad advice and is now belatedly making the right decisions.

You’ve done this for his entire first term.

YOU NEVER RESEARCHED TRUMP, so you know nothing about him.

If you know nothing about a person, how the hell can you tell me how he thinks?

YOU CAN’T.

Everything happening now is following Trump’s lifelong pattern of clandestine actions.

Despite everything written about him, we know almost nothing.

How do I know he studied Russian for four years?

I had to find an ancient paper that listed schools with mandatory classes in Russian.

When Trump attended the New York Military Academy, it was one of only three schools in the country that mandated the study of Russian.

Trump’s records were buried to HIDE HIS ABILITIES.

We saw with our own eyes that he understands and certainly speaks Korean.

He reacts BEFORE the interpretation. Twice.

I myself am the only person so far that found EVIDENCE that Trump knew the Saudi royals since 1980 at the latest.

Mohammed bin Salman has spoken English in public ONLY TWICE, both times to Trump.

Why would he do that?

I’m sure it’s because Trump speaks to him in private in Arabic.

Melania speaks English, but Barron’s first language is Slovenian. I’m sure Trump, Barron, and Melania converse in Slovenian.

All the Trump kids born of Ivana have a very slight accent when they speak English. Listen carefully. You’ll hear it.

So to conclude, NOTHING Trump and Pence are doing is NORMAL.

Don’t dismiss that.

If you’d researched Trump, you’d know that it’s VERY significant.

He and Pence promised to get the REAL vote count.

Did they just sit on it? Or did they do something so astonishing that nobody have ever thought of doing it before?

END

------------------------

INTERESTING TOOT RETOOTED BY WICTOR:

Thomas Wictor boosted
7h

Shuffington https://social.quodverum.com/@Shuffington/105670386767581131

The longer Biden’s “in office,” the more he shows his ex-supporters what a great POTUS Trump “was.” He’s an absolute joke.

Meanwhile, Trump is presumed defeated. In his “exile” he’s given the ability to move about completely undetected. Nobody really knows where he is or what he’s doing.

That’s the point, right?

Some things can only be done in the dark, but when finally brought to light they’ll shake the foundation.

Stealth attacks are very effective.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sounds scared to me. Maybe they need more walls & protection in dc.
Why wasn't ABC News doing spots like this on Antifa and the Marxist BLM last year when our cities were burning?

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Why wasn't ABC News doing spots like this on Antifa and the Marxist BLM last year when our cities were burning?
C'mon man, you know the answer to that!

BTW-Q's job is finished. The awareness is out there and the awakening is well under way

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My wife speaks Polish English and French.
My son speaks Polish English Russian and Spanish.

Don't let my secret history out please. I am clandestine.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My wife speaks Polish English and French.
My son speaks Polish English Russian and Spanish.

Don't let my secret history out please. I am clandestine.
Dude! You just totally blew yer own cover!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
LOL....You guys lose your sense of humor
I guess. I'm not finding any of this shit funny. Either SOMEONE in the federal gumbymint needs to unfuq this mess or Amerikans need to begin arresting traitors themselves. Military AHOLES that accept Robinette's orders are to my mind, every bit the traitors that Biden himself is..."just following orders" doesn't cut it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I guess. I'm not finding any of this shit funny. Either SOMEONE in the federal gumbymint needs to unfuq this mess or Amerikans need to begin arresting traitors themselves. Military AHOLES that accept Robinette's orders are to my mind, every bit the traitors that Biden himself is..."just following orders" doesn't cut it.
Agree 100% So far I'm not seeing any hard evidence that the military is under the control of Bidet yet ('news reports' don't count). If I do that's going to be a game changer for me as that indicates the military has not taken control of the government as has been suggested many times. In that case I would struggle to find a reason to maintain any confidence in Trump and the white hats making any kind of comeback but, as I said, I see no evidence of Bidet being in charge (yet)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I see no evidence of Bidet being in charge (yet)
How is he purging the military if he's not the CIC? ...assuming the news isn't a complete lie? ...like usual.

NOBODY in gumbymint can give Amerikans the straight dope on WTF is going on? What sort of alleged representative democracy allows the "servants" to tell the people they allegedly serve NOTHING? No emergency broadcasts...NOTHING. The election was stolen moar than 90 FREAKING days ago!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
MENU

Parler co-founder and CEO John Matze in Washington on June 11, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)MORE
SOCIAL MEDIA
Parler CEO John Matze Announces His Termination
Parler investor Dan Bongino disputes Matze's statement over version of events
BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
February 3, 2021 Updated: February 3, 2021
FacebookTweetGab
3028 Shares

719 Comments
Parler CEO John Matze announced late Wednesday that he has been terminated as the company’s CEO.
Matze said that the Parler board on Jan. 29 decided to terminate his position, adding that he did not participate in the decision.
The Parler board is controlled by Rebekah Mercer, the daughter of hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer.
Matze said in a memo obtained by The Epoch Times, “I understand that those who now control the company have made some communications to employees and other third parties that have unfortunately created confusion and prompted me to make this public statement.
“Over the past few months, I’ve met constant resistance to my product vision, my strong belief in free speech and my view of how the Parler site should be managed. For example, I advocated for more product stability and what I believe is a more effective approach to content moderation,” Matze added.

This illustration picture shows social media application logo from Parler displayed on a smartphone with its website in the background in Arlington, Va., on July 2, 2020. (Olivier Douliery/AFP via Getty Images)
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“Over the past few weeks, I have worked endless hours and fought constant battles to get the Parler site running but at this point, the future of Parler is no longer in my hands.”
MOST READ

FBI: 2 Agents Killed, 3 Wounded, Suspect Dead in Florida

Matze said that he plans on taking a few weeks off.
“After that, I’ll be looking for new opportunities where my technical acumen, vision, and the causes I am passionate about will be required and respected,” he said.

“I want to thank the Parler employees, the people on Parler and Parler supporters for their tireless work and devotion to the company. They are an amazing group of diverse, hardworking, and talented individuals and I have the utmost respect for them. Many of them have become my second family,” Matze added.
RELATED

Russian Company Confirms Its Providing Services to Parler as Website Issues New Update

“I want to thank all the people of Parler that supported me and the platform. This has been the true American Dream: an idea from a living room to a company of considerable value. I’m not saying goodbye, just so long for now.”
Fox News was first to report on Matze’s termination.
Matze told Reuters that he had not been given a settlement. He added that Parler now has an “executive committee” consisting of Matthew Richardson and Mark Meckler.

Mercer, Richardson, Meckler, and Parler did not immediately respond to requests for comment by Reuters.
Dan Bongino, a conservative media personality and Parler investor, in a Facebook video disputed Matze’s version of events surrounding his termination.
“Let me be crystal clear on this. He [Matze] makes two points, that ‘oh I was a big advocate for free speech it was my vision’ and “I was a big advocate for product stability.’ That is not true. That is not true. That is false,” Bongino said, referring to the memo.
Bongino said that there were two separate visions for the company and that “the relationship with Parler and the CEO did not work out because the CEO’s vision was not ours.”

“Our vision was crystal clear,” he said. “We needed to get up and fight back some terrible decisions were made in the past that led to this—that led us to getting put down by Amazon and others. It was us—me and the two other owners—that were constantly on the side of ‘this site was going to be a free speech platform’ or it was going to be nothing.”
“Folks, we could have been up after Apple Amazon and Google wiped us out, we could have been up in a week if we just would’ve bent the knee and followed all the ridiculous Apple edicts to become a heavy moderation site to the left of Twitter,” Bongino noted. “That’s not what we’re going to do. We don’t want to want garbage on our site either and we took the proper steps to do that. But we were a free speech site and we’ll remain as such and that’s why it’s taken so long to get back up.”
Bongino said that Matze’s statement “is an outrageous attack on people who have done nothing but work day and night to get this site back up and to fight back against these cancel culture goons. And to get knee-capped like this by someone we trusted is a disgrace.”
In early January, Parler was removed from the Apple and Google‘s app stores due to what the two big tech giants alleged was a lack of moderation by the Parler of violent content posted by its users—a claim that Parler denies.

The targeted moderation by the companies appeared to be triggered by the civil unrest and acts of violence that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Apple has said that people used Parler to coordinate a breach of the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6. Google, in suspending Parler from its app store, cited a post on Parler that began “How do we take back our country? About 20 or so coordinated hits” and another promoting a “Million Militia March” on Washington.
In a statement, Matze said in response to the suspensions, “Anyone who buys an Apple phone is apparently a user … Apparently they believe Parler is responsible for ALL user generated content on Parler. Therefore, by the same logic, Apple must be responsible for ALL actions taken by their phones. Every car bomb, every illegal cell phone conversation, every illegal crime committed on an iPhone.
“Standards not applied to Twitter, Facebook, or even Apple themselves, apply to Parler,” he added.
Shortly after, on Jan. 10, Amazon removed Parler from its web hosting services due to what Amazon said was Parler’s “repeated violations” of Amazon’s terms of service.

“Over the past several weeks, we’ve reported 98 examples to Parler of posts that clearly encourage and incite violence,” Amazon told a representative from Parler in January, in an email obtained by The Epoch Times.
Parler has been offline since. Its efforts to relaunch before February were not successful due to reasons unknown.
Parler sued Amazon on Jan. 11 and demanded that Amazon restore its web hosting services. U.S. District Judge Barbara Rothstein on Jan. 21 rejected Parler’s request.
Matze previously told The Epoch Times in mid-January that his company’s terms of service were approved by Apple, Amazon, and Google.

The technology giants had never indicated non-compliance, for the most part, before Parler saw an explosion of growth that occurred following the Twitter bans of prominent conservatives, including President Donald Trump. The wave of new arrivals left Parler scrambling to moderate its platform, Matze said.
He said that he believed the big tech companies’ decision against Parler is a “coordinated attack” to “kill competition in the market place.”
“We were too successful too fast,” he added.
Zachary Stieber, Janita Kan, and Reuters contributed to this report.

Follow Mimi on Twitter: @MimiNguyenLy

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetGab
3028 Shares
TOP NEWS

Teachers Don’t Need CCP Virus Vaccine For Schools to Safely Reopen: CDC

NEW
share38comments10

Senate Approves Power-Sharing Deal, Democrats to Control Committees

NEW
share1057comments1010

3 Other Proud Boy Members Charged Over Alleged Involvement in US Capitol Breach

2HR
share24comments25

Slain FBI Agents Worked to Protect Children From Abusers

2HR
share47comments21

Left-Wing Strategists Fundraising Early to Unseat Sens. Manchin and Sinema

2HR
share103comments118
From Around the Web
Birx says Trump was fed misleading ‘parallel data’ about coronavirus
marketwatch.com

Oregon law decriminalizing all street drugs goes into effect
nypost.com

Bill wants this ‘crazy’ and ‘evil’ theory about him and Fauci to go away
marketwatch.com

AOC casts blame on Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg for Capitol riot
nypost.com

Bill Gates is now America's biggest... farmer?
sakalventures.com

Newsmax Host Gets Up And Leaves Mid-Interview
dailycaller.com

Armed protesters begin to gather at Michigan state capitol
nypost.com

2 Lead Trump Impeachment Lawyers Leave His Team
newsmax.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/parler-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-03-5
good thing that i didn't sign up then...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wouldn't want anyone loyal to the legitimate president.
I have to wonder to what extent such a stand-down and purge will jeopardize national security.

The mere announcement of the stand-down projects the appearance of weakness.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I have to wonder to what extent such a stand-down and purge will jeopardize national security.

The mere announcement of the stand-down projects the appearance of weakness.
'Stand down' sounds important and official. The military isn't going to be standing down anything! I'm still not convinced they report to Bidet or his fake SecDef

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Thomas Wictor https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/105670187495641724

NO LEAKS.

Trump has disappeared.

No temporary flight restriction (TFR) over Mar-a-Lago.

TRUMP ISN’T THERE.

No leaks.

This guy is a conspiracy theorist, but he confirms the lack of a TFR over Mar-a-Lago.

He also confirms—without knowing it—that all the spy aircraft returning to Beale Air Force Base are not registering on ANY tracker.

9th Reconnaissance Wing.

They report directly to the president.

I see them fly over my house. I never use trackers. All I do is go outside, tilt my head back, and look.

NONE OF THIS IS LEAKING.

Trump’s enemies are biting the dust.

Alexandra Ocasio-Smollet.

The House plan to blame Trump and only Trump for the Capitol building raid is political suicide.

Trump’s lawyers specialize in FRAUD and CRIMINAL LAW, not constitutional law.

Arguing unconstitutionality is a nonstarter.

Everybody already knows that it’s unconstitutional.

But the Democrats NEVER change direction.They can’t.

Why is Pence across the river from DC?

WHERE’S EZRA A. COHEN, as he’s now known?

All of SecDef Austin’s decrees don’t take place for months.

Trump and Pence can disappear at will.

Craploads of inexplicable things are happening.
Biden and his morons are too arrogant to even be aware of the military branch that PROVED the election fraud.

I know it’s easy to say, “It’s all over.”

That’s because you REFUSE to engage in critical thinking.

Why would Trump and Pence disappear at will, and how the hell do they do it?

Why did Trump make all those dramatic personnel and policy changes at the last minute?

Why the “most important thing I’ll do in my presidency” address?

If you going to tell me that it’s all over, you need to come up with convincing explanation for all of this.

You can’t simply dismiss it because you have no answer.

If you have no answer, your claim that it’s all over has no value.

NOTHING WE’RE SEEING IS AS IT SEEMS.

Why get criminal trial lawyers to argue a case based on the constitution?

And STOP TELLING ME that Trump is finally realizing that he got bad advice and is now belatedly making the right decisions.

You’ve done this for his entire first term.

YOU NEVER RESEARCHED TRUMP, so you know nothing about him.

If you know nothing about a person, how the hell can you tell me how he thinks?

YOU CAN’T.

Everything happening now is following Trump’s lifelong pattern of clandestine actions.

Despite everything written about him, we know almost nothing.

How do I know he studied Russian for four years?

I had to find an ancient paper that listed schools with mandatory classes in Russian.

When Trump attended the New York Military Academy, it was one of only three schools in the country that mandated the study of Russian.

Trump’s records were buried to HIDE HIS ABILITIES.

We saw with our own eyes that he understands and certainly speaks Korean.

He reacts BEFORE the interpretation. Twice.

I myself am the only person so far that found EVIDENCE that Trump knew the Saudi royals since 1980 at the latest.

Mohammed bin Salman has spoken English in public ONLY TWICE, both times to Trump.

Why would he do that?

I’m sure it’s because Trump speaks to him in private in Arabic.

Melania speaks English, but Barron’s first language is Slovenian. I’m sure Trump, Barron, and Melania converse in Slovenian.

All the Trump kids born of Ivana have a very slight accent when they speak English. Listen carefully. You’ll hear it.

So to conclude, NOTHING Trump and Pence are doing is NORMAL.

Don’t dismiss that.

If you’d researched Trump, you’d know that it’s VERY significant.

He and Pence promised to get the REAL vote count.

Did they just sit on it? Or did they do something so astonishing that nobody have ever thought of doing it before?

END

------------------------

INTERESTING TOOT RETOOTED BY WICTOR:

Thomas Wictor boosted
7h

Shuffington https://social.quodverum.com/@Shuffington/105670386767581131

The longer Biden’s “in office,” the more he shows his ex-supporters what a great POTUS Trump “was.” He’s an absolute joke.

Meanwhile, Trump is presumed defeated. In his “exile” he’s given the ability to move about completely undetected. Nobody really knows where he is or what he’s doing.

That’s the point, right?

Some things can only be done in the dark, but when finally brought to light they’ll shake the foundation.

Stealth attacks are very effective.
So where is Trump?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So where is Trump?
I don't care where Trump is. Where's the evidence! When are ALL the people going to be shown all the evidence? ...."we have it all"! Can the normies be shown at least some of the more juicy parts of the evidence???

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

I posted it to see how many would catch the 109 Senators,
however, someone pointed out that it didn't necessarily mean 109 CURRENT Senators...

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
I don't care where Trump is. Where's the evidence! When are ALL the people going to be shown all the evidence? ...."we have it all"! Can the normies be shown at least some of the more juicy parts of the evidence???
I wasn't asking in generality shooty, it was specific to TRYNEIN's post.

Trump and his presidency are pivotal to the questions you've asked for multiple reasons. Not the least because his cheerleaders were repeating the phrase "we have it all" ad nauseum, hell even he did it on several occasions.

Something weird is happening. I went to do a search about his Davos press conference this time last year and came upon this from C-SPAN:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4848325/president-trump-we-material

The link to the transcript is

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ent-trump-press-conference-davos-switzerland/

Not only is that link dead, the archives.gov server is dead too:

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/archived-websites

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I wasn't asking in generality shooty, it was specific to TRYNEIN's post.

Trump and his presidency are pivotal to the questions you've asked for multiple reasons. Not the least because his cheerleaders were repeating the phrase "we have it all" ad nauseum, hell even he did it on several occasions.

Something weird is happening. I went to do a search about his Davos press conference this time last year and came upon this from C-SPAN:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4848325/president-trump-we-material

The link to the transcript is

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ent-trump-press-conference-davos-switzerland/

Not only is that link dead, the archives.gov server is dead too:

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/archived-websites
That is weird. Here's a link to a transcript, no idea why it's stripped from the archive.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcript...anscript-trump-holds-news-conference-in-davos

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
The whole site is dead solarion, "server not found".

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hmmm...perhaps you should pretend to be Belgian? Works for me with a VPN.

1612473783504.png

1612474106840.png

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
I'm already here via a VPN, I might change the endpoint and see what happens.

Edit: no difference, I connected to a Dutch endpoint then Japanese then a UK one, same deal, server not found.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
MustangMedic live from the White House January 29, 2021 reporting on the ground

The structure in front of the White House has been videoed by MustangMedic. The peoples Journalist. Remember looked at nine sources for the facts.

As a self-proclaimed journalist. I’m not going to stop pursuing the truth. We have to trust God, be peaceful and listen to each other, watch and Pray. My recommendation is Pray first. I have always been sincere online and have over 8000+ videos that prove it. I’m not going to change anything uploaded in the past or hide it, I know the truth is out there and we are going to find it. So you need multiple sources to find the truth. Don’t trust me, trust what you investigate yourself, my expression is... don’t be a sheep.

I am actively pursuing Press Credentials, and will be reporting where I’m needed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?

Amazing Polly
Are you a revolutionary or are you afraid of big bad mainstream media? Are you a revolutionary or are you actually pretty happy to complain while doing nothing? Are you a revolutionary or are you making excuses for yourself? Support my work here: https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php THANK YOU!!

Are you a revolutionary or do you see traps in every direction? HUH? This video talks about Q. Deal with it! :)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1T2ieyClJLBz/