• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
GLOBALIST CONTROLLED MARXISTS, THE REAL INSURRECTION EXISTS WITHIN CONGRESS W/ TERRY TURCHIE (1OF2)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BpOOySFTxcOh/

GLOBALIST CONTROLLED MARXISTS, THE REAL INSURRECTION EXISTS WITHIN CONGRESS W/ TERRY TURCHIE (2OF2)

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers

Terry Turchie, retired Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division and past head of the counterintelligence program at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, joins the program to discuss the real insurrection we have in congress and throughout the country in many of our institutions. We discuss the very real danger the United States is in with the plan infiltration and destruction of this country by traitors within. You can purchase his latest book "In Their Words" and learn more about Terrie Turchie on website at https://www.intheirownwords2020.com/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hcnLKaCrO51Z/

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
'Stand down' sounds important and official. The military isn't going to be standing down anything! I'm still not convinced they report to Bidet or his fake SecDef
They don't, and they wont.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More at link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

We Got It! TGP to Release SMOKING GUN Video from TCF Center in Detroit! …Update: OH BOY! Our Report WILL SHAKE the Political World!
By Jim Hoft
Published February 4, 2021 at 9:46am
2765 Comments
Share on FacebookTweetShare to Gab
Email

As we previously reported, on November 3rd President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden in Michigan by over 100,000 votes. The ballot counting in Detroit on election night took place at the TCF Center, formerly known as Cobo Hall.

This is the site where Detroit City Officials put cardboard over the windows to prevent the GOP observers from seeing in, where poll workers were militantly hostile to the GOP observers, and where hundreds of affidavits by election observers claim they witnessed voter fraud.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
DYODD

RED6

Sec Def order

So this is their play. Deepstate to issue stand down of US Military when the roundup starts. Thereby making the narrative that the round up is illigitimate and just white supremists in the US military. Therefore americans need to rise up against 2nd insurrection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/us/lloyd-austin-extremism-military.html

RED6

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673

Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)

EAM LOYALISTS:

RED1: POTUS twitter removal

RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]

RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE

RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.

RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1#############

USSS

CASTLE_ROCK

Q

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1612496073021.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/judge-emmet-sullivan-retiring/2021/02/04/8788f754-66f5-11eb-8c64-9595888caa15_story.html?outputType=amp#click=https://t.co/YUJ8JkbxEn

U.S. judge in Flynn case takes senior status, joining wave of jurists allowing Biden to name successors
By Spencer S. Hsu and Ann E. Marimow
Feb. 4, 2021 at 3:48 p.m. EST
Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, whose 27-year tenure on the U.S. District Court in Washington helped shape prosecutors’ obligation to disclose evidence in criminal trials and was capped by politically explosive cases involving Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, will retire from full-time duty.

Sullivan notified President Biden by letter Thursday that he will step back April 3, allowing Biden to fill a vacancy on the influential court that oversees the nation’s capital.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"we don't want you involved, but now we gotta stand up"

wtf?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Who knows. Sullivan the traitor is 73 years old and waiting till a commie...uh demonrat is in office to retire is SOP for loser glorified lawyers.

It's a nice call though.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Dude is a hoot, mostly because of the way he avoids saying crazy stuff. lol

See I've a sense of humor.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Have you seen this crappy commercial yet?
The tweet asks "whose side are you on?"
I'm obviously not on the side of the creatures who created this commercial. That's for sure.
and that account name: @AccountableGOP
LOL! You've got to be kidding.

P.S. -- SCREW YOU, MITT ROMNEY & FRIENDS.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So now each of the two wings of the uniparty will fragment and those fragments will also attack one another. More political theater, but nothing will change. Nothing will change because all four main fragments of the uniparty will remain unified in one concept...that being the growth of the power and reach of gumbymint at the expense of We the People.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From the voting booth, yes. And that is what is going to save the Republic in the end.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So now each of the two wings of the uniparty will fragment and those fragments will also attack one another. More political theater, but nothing will change. Nothing will change because all four main fragments of the uniparty will remain unified in one concept...that being the growth of the power and reach of gumbymint at the expense of We the People.
I think Q has served it's purpose and has caused people who actually were paying attention to ask the right questions and uncover a ton of otherwise covered up and buried information. That phase is done IMHO.

That said, I'm in agreement with you but there's still that spark in me that holds out hope for the big release of evidence that opens up the real Great Awakening! It had better happen soon before we're too deep in the quicksand to work our way out

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
From the voting booth, yes. And that is what is going to save the Republic in the end.
Voting makes no difference. Elections have been compromised for decades. The only reason Trump won was the ineptitude of the commies to fully gauge his popularity. They didn't cheat enough. In 2020 they did but they had to go overboard to do it. Of course, as we can see, what they did to cheat is right out there but most Americans refuse to believe that their country is capable of such a thing.

Newsflash! America as we've known it is under siege and fading fast!

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Voting makes no difference. Elections have been compromised for decades. The only reason Trump won was the ineptitude of the commies to fully gauge his popularity. They didn't cheat enough. In 2020 they did but they had to go overboard to do it. Of course, as we can see, what they did to cheat is right out there but most Americans refuse to believe that their country is capable of such a thing.

Newsflash! America as we've known it is under siege and fading fast!
I don’t know Shootist. I have yet to speak to a Trump voter that doesn’t think he lost by fraud. I even know a hard core democrat that voted for Biden and she even thinks something wasn’t right. Despite all the MSM propaganda, I think most people know and I think they realize how corrupt it all really is. They just don’t know what to do about it.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Guilty of Treason! he's complicit too

Denis McDonough , Traitor

:hang:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pukes like that used to be shot for treason not appointed positions of honor.

i originally suspected the story, that photo didn't even feature a full facial profile of

Denis McDonough

that photo featured the guy with the funny hat

i had to go look, it's worse than what i wanted to find...

he was a buddy of Obamao and the Clintons, deep swamper all the way

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Someone interviewing General Mike Flynn.

When an interviewer asked if he should pay up on his wager about whether Trump would win the presidency or not...Flynn responded:​
"I would not concede that bottle of wine. I'll leave it at that."​
That guy always energizes me (Gen Flynn). For some reason, when I watch him say something like that, my doubts fade. I start to think about all the other clues happening around me, in DC and over the course of each day and remember that this isn't over yet. As a matter of fact, the good stuff hasn't even started yet!

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
:2 thumbs up: I hope you are right shooty

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
That guy always energizes me (Gen Flynn). For some reason, when I watch him say something like that, my doubts fade. I start to think about all the other clues happening around me, in DC and over the course of each day and remember that this isn't over yet. As a matter of fact, the good stuff hasn't even started yet!
The "good stuff" in this context has almost certainly missed the boat.

I don't know why but there's something about Flynn that isn't quite right. Something about him creates unease within me.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They don't, and they wont.

Report from Fort Benning: Yeah, it's going on. The purge warning briefings are real. They do this kind of thing for example, when a lot of deaths from truck accidents, stand down, training briefings. Same format.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
That's what Obama said, too.
He's just another talking head, painted one way by the mainstream media and painted another on the "alternative" platforms.

Men of action and substance don't engage in cryptic word games.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The "good stuff" in this context has almost certainly missed the boat.

I don't know why but there's something about Flynn that isn't quite right. Something about him creates unease within me.
I can't explain it. Maybe it's a subliminal act of desperation on my part! It's tough being a part of the most historical era of mankind and knowing how this shit's gonna turn out!!

howellzin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Time magazine explains how the election was stolen "saved"

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

snips:

To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election, based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum. It is the story of an unprecedented, creative and determined campaign whose success also reveals how close the nation came to disaster. “Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. “But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

Last edited: