• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Time magazine explains how the election was stolen "saved"

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

snips:

To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election, based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum. It is the story of an unprecedented, creative and determined campaign whose success also reveals how close the nation came to disaster. “Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. “But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.
They're laying the shit out there now while putting their own spin on it. They know it was coming out anyway so they took the initiative by admitting to a lot of things they were previously refuting. We watching a game of move/counter move taking place...16 millionD chess! My money's still on Trump...not on if he will win. I'll bet that he already has and we're on the cusp of finding that all out.

1612574293599.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
That guy always energizes me (Gen Flynn). For some reason, when I watch him say something like that, my doubts fade. I start to think about all the other clues happening around me, in DC and over the course of each day and remember that this isn't over yet. As a matter of fact, the good stuff hasn't even started yet!
OMG Shooty! Haven't you found a new countdown to fixate on yet? JK... keep the faith!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 7.10.16 PM.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We certainly live in interesting times.
February may turn out to be a very good month.
I am hoping anyway!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The system didn’t work magically.
let me interpret:

He's saying: "The System Didn't Work Magically" (but he left off this part >>) "It Worked Exactly As Planned...And Now That We've Been Caught, Let Me Tell You How It Really Happened..."

he says lots of twisted stuff:
"In a way, Trump was right" - they've never admitted anything positive about POTUS

then he narcs their plan off, tells it, generally, how it went down, without all those pesky voting machines or foreign countries getting in the way of a good narrative (phew, they avoided those ones) - that's an Ollie in skateboard lingo

and i especially like this twist:
"the conspiracy to save the 2020 election" - that's a 180, but be careful, that can be performed either frontside or backside, so, be forewarned

here's another:
"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told" - now that there's more like gang shit, like you're either a local or a goon, you're in if you have your lock on that gate chain, otherwise, your entrance is over there

- like we're too blind, we've seen nothing, we know nothing about any 'secret history', "Please Tell Us!!! We Have To Know!"

:godfather

- you skate over there...point them to skate in the shallow end, for their own safety

LOL

my typical response to it all:
Don't drop in on me bitch

:summer:

Studiopaul

Seeker
Seeker
anyone look into how many military planes that have been active in the last 3 weeks.
C17 active every day/ night ..operational cost estimated at $50K per hour... now imagine the operational costs of a fleet, aircraft carrier, submarine.. intel
These exercises / operations were active before biden and it appears his key Military staff do not have any handle on the situation.

So yep my faith is there until i see these actions stop.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
now imagine the operational costs of a fleet, aircraft carrier, submarine.. intel
But aren't those costs the normal cost of doing business anyway?

They don't just shut them down after an 8 hour day and go home do they?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yes, military trains all the time.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
It's been mentioned in other threads on here, but the constitution makes no specific mention that impeachment is restricted to the current president and is why these cretins still have their play in action, however it is though implied in Section III:

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law. "

Studiopaul

Seeker
Seeker
Training off the coast of China, Japan, north and south Korea .
Flying over every major European country including Switzerland whilst shadowed by two Swizz fighter jets...flying drones from Germany to Malta for repeat surveillance..these are becoming interesting training exercises. I think someones spending a bit more than the regular budget... that said..maybe its not necessarily about the cost of doing the Biz , however the intent and focus of these increased exercises and their geographical locations are becoming very intense.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Someone interviewing General Mike Flynn.

When an interviewer asked if he should pay up on his wager about whether Trump would win the presidency or not...Flynn responded:​
"I would not concede that bottle of wine. I'll leave it at that."​
Great find, Song. If anyone here is looking for a person who has NO DOUBT that this is not over, please look over here at yer Unca.

"THEY MUST BE SHOWN."

So a terrorist muslim is now the VA mahdi. The Wall is being abandoned. Oil is to be moved by train (huge kickback). China is "not our enemy". It is ILLEGAL to call it the Chinese Flu. The list is not quite endless, but I could list pages of outrageous, vile, ridiculous moves.

OK. They are sheeple. They have closed minds. <-- FORGET THEM. There are many millions of Americans whose minds are being changed by... what they are being SHOWN.

There are too many traitors with open-shut criminal doings with prima facie evidence that are still totally ignored by the MSM and Deep State. <-- This is becoming more and more into the public consciousness.

Who here would bet against General Flynn on this matter? Why would he be so casually, confidently grinning as he said what he did?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But aren't those costs the normal cost of doing business anyway?

They don't just shut them down after an 8 hour day and go home do they?
The amount of money used up flying an airplane is an order of magnitude more than when it is not flying. It is just that simple. Trust me. I is an pilot. Same-o for boats, if you have one. And cars.

It ain't just fuel. There's a blue-jillion expensive things being worn down every minute a plane is in the air or a sum-barine is essentially at battle stations, or tanks are being moved (by any means including self-propelled).

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
PS, iffen you fancy a go at the US military.........you hit the Corpus Christie NAS first.

90% of DEPOT level aviation maintainance is done there.

Ask yourself this. Why did the Japanese lose WW2.........they had it all.....

The oil farm, the dry docks and sub shops at pearl. They missed those. Idiots.

Never mind that, while I'm ranting......if I had been Longstreet I would have stood Lee against the wall and had him shot for cowardice at Gettysburg. Lee had it all. For the taking. I would have ignored little round top, engaged with a battalion at the first sign of union troops at the crossroads and ordered Pickett to Washington most haste with Longstreet on his tail with 2 divisions and some rope

Alas, fighting for "the high ground" for the sake of it.

Deny, resist, aid, Smuggle!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's been mentioned in other threads on here, but the constitution makes no specific mention that impeachment is restricted to the current president and is why these cretins still have their play in action, however it is though implied in Section III:

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law. "
It's ALL about PROPER PROCESS as you quoted and as follows:

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: <-- As POTUS or ANY elected or appointed position in the government [break] Once impeachment has been executed and the person impeached has been removed from government office IF there are ANY LEGAL LIABILITIES that person who was removed from office by impeachment is now a PRIVATE CITIZEN and subject to the law and accountable for ALL LEGAL LIABILITIES incurred while in office --> but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

Yeah, like it or not, this is the concept of "standing" in practice. Were it not for this concept of "standing" everybody could sue anybody all the time and, as witnessed in American courts today Americans are quite the litigious lot...the McDonalds coffee suit is a good reference here.

Look at the LIMITED power of Congress as stated in the US Constitution:
Art. 1, section 2: The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Art. 1, section 3:
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Art. 1 section 5:
Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member.

Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.

Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.

Art. 1, section 6: They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Of special consideration for both this topic AND the current situation in the US today and in DC in particular:
Art. 1, section 8, cls. 17:
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And (the following clause, #18, often referred to as "the sweeping clause" due to the relatively undefined wide range of still limited authority granted here)...

Art. 1, section 8, cls 18:
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Nowhere in any of the above listed and limited powers of the US Congress is there any grant of authority to try US Citizens or Citizens of ANY State. That is an authority belonging solely to the courts. IF Pelosi and McConell proceed with impeachment of Trump their action becomes a TACIT ADMISSION that Trump is indeed still POTUS. This also means that chief justice of the USSC, John Roberts MUST preside as he has no option to recuse himself.

Another important point to consider...Congress has control of the National Guard (Art. 1, section 8, cls 16). Congress has NO CONTROL over the military as POTUS IS Commander in Chief. It's been said it always had to be the military. Review 10th Mtn Division in DC now. How many more coming? How many National Guard remaining? How many National Guard under command of POTUS (Trump) in DC? Why would the 10th Mtn. Division be in DC if not for the real POTUS?

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The amount of money used up flying an airplane is an order of magnitude more than when it is not flying. It is just that simple. Trust me. I is an pilot. Same-o for boats, if you have one. And cars.
Agreed.

Why even have a plane, or a tank if you have to maintain it after using it?

We should get rid of the Air Force because of maintenance?

Using the equipment out in the desert, or in DC, or around the world is still part of military operations. If not we'd all return to plowshares and institute the draft like they did in days of yore.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
200109500917_442186_13228384778653(1).jpg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A message from one of the patriots that went viral:

"When Trump took office, he immediately got to work and created working groups to combat human trafficking. Do you think he and the military have been waiting until now to remove the main players of the clique? Why do you think Q has a sixth sense for talking about future events? Leaking information is part of the plan. Wake-up schedule. All those who are in the lists (published in the summer) are declared shot, arrested or under house arrest, shot, arrested or under house arrest. Why do you think it was necessary to make Castle Rock (fake inauguration)? Because this is a plan to wake everyone up, avoid civil, if not global, war, and help people realize where our country and the world are going. It was all a covert operation. In 2017, Trump forced all major heads of state to recognize him as a leader. It's all a movie. They've already written the script, so Q is Q. So that we can do our own research, come to our own conclusions, and hopefully wake up when everything is revealed. Have faith! Remember, this is a Great Awakening!»

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So looks like we will know if this was true next Saturday?
I'm so done with that! I'm in 'wait and see what happens' mode. Dates and timelines mean nothing as does predictive tweets. I expect something but I haven't got a clue when or what we'll see.

1612658390905.png

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it may not make sense, but, i'm not living my life according to how bad they're going to fk me the next time....just not going to live that way

and if John Wayne comes back, i'll know soon enough

instead, i occupy my time doing something else and sometimes that includes being here
you guys are better than watching TV

:2 thumbs up:

alright, but that's funny right there especially because i'm at a disadvantage, there's no rewind in reality posting

TV, you miss a line, you can go back

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it may not make sense, but, i'm not living my life according to how bad they're going to fk me ...
i'm at a disadvantage, there's no rewind in reality posting

TV, you miss a line, you can go back
So, you are a skateboarder....

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lights out in DC

Live stream

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lights out in DC

Live stream
I'm told they go out every night at 11PM. Is that only since Bidet's phony inauguration? Were they on all night before? I honestly don't know.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm told they go out every night at 11PM. Is that only since Bidet's phony inauguration? Were they on all night before? I honestly don't know.
I know nuttin

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why will super bowl be compared to a puppy show.....as compared to what...dog code again,, dog whistles?
Good question! At first I thought it was because puppies and dogs can do their own anal swabbing but humans still need help, unless kneeling now somehow helps. Beyond that, I'm at a loss.:don't know:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How many negro and white felons will kneel for the National Anthem? Will Tom Brady see his shadow coming down the entrance ramp to the field, guaranteeing 4 more years of Joe Biden? Will Q reveal himself at halftime? Who knows?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++