• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Agreed. I know a lot of stuff in the Q drops came to pass...a lot hasn't. Count me on the side of skepticism now.
I'm skeptic but not nearly ready to surrender

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's not about surrender vs not surrender. It's about propaganda and filtering out truth from BS. Lovely lies have ever been the most dangerous because people wish to believe them...and therefore do not employ nearly the level of skepticism they do when confronted with lies they find offensive.

Dunno who Q is, dunno which anons are allegedly deciphering Q's riddles, but they're seemingly serially WRONG.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No more expectations, no more timelines.
That's a good place to be.

That's partially because "our perceptions" were colored by Q followers promoting one planned intervention after another.
Q did say 'be careful who you follow' early on.

Nope, but it's not just about sex. Yes, show me any beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you a man that's tired of fukking her...AND there's more to marriage than sex.
Exactly! It could be Donald snores!

a healthy dose of skepticism is good
Yes it is. It's a puzzle. You can't 'see' the final result by looking at all the pieces in a pile. Some assemble required.

I find it's best to chill out about Q. A lot of what we know today that we didn't have a clue about 3+ years ago is because of Questions by Q.

Though we tend to think it's just the US, It's not US centric, it's world wide anonymous folks doing all the looking and uncovering.

I listed a bunch of 'reveals' by Q (in one of the 'doubter threads') that were uncovered by anons. I went back to the beginning and perused and posted anything that popped up. It's an amazing bunch of information.

You all should take a tour and see for yourself. See if there's anything that catches your attention. Make a list.

A lot of the threads you find here on GIM were first discussed by Q and anons, so it's no wonder "Q stuff" is all over the place!

Only then will one come away with an understanding of what Q did.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Though we tend to think it's just the US, It's not US centric, it's world wide anonymous folks doing all the looking and uncovering.
it's not just me...that skepticism forces me to view things to the point:
the world knows and have been waiting for something official to happen

it's like we still have this void that exists, we have nothing official to fill it in with, we're still paying for it with constant threats everything left is going to be theirs

we, some of us live in constant fear, irrational fear of everything, that makes some of us irrational

and we live with threats we're all going to be killed, by our current leaders, those leaders have been saying this for decades, and they've acted on it and they now control it...and i fear

etc

the by line:
We know literally nothing, our societies are shattering as i type, and we're led by the most dangerous group in the country...and the show goes on

patience is a virtue

i respond, who's really controlling the light switch? where are we going and why?

i'm livid yet, i see the evidence and hear our leadership tell me it's not enough, yet, they also say they have it all

Fear...

and now a congressman has died...LOL

o.k., so, did he escape the rope or was he guilty or was he despondant?

the world can only hope we're told what happened, what we're to think...

Fear

and that's just not right as the tools to stop it all already exist...are we waiting on a mechanic?

:summer:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yep, only one who comes close is Jackie and she looks pale in comparison to Melania!
And not even ONE "magazine cover"....
That tells you "that the MSM is controlled", doesn't it?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
as if we needed yet another example of why the media is the enemy of the people

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison of the number of magazine covers for ALL the previous 1st Ladies... Would make a nice visual...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison of the number of magazine covers for ALL the previous 1st Ladies... Would make a nice visual...
You mean it'd make nearly all the first ladies that came before look like hideous trolls. Jackie is an exception...she'd just look less attractive next to 45s Mrs.

From Martha Washington to Melania Trump, These Are the Best (and Worst) First Lady Portraits Ever
https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/best-and-worst-first-lady-portraits.html/

Nobody should be surprised who "won". Guys that don't think she's hot are likely ghey and women that say they don't envy her are likely lying. Yet, the leftists cannot resist attacking the president's family because they disagree with him. Pathetic losers being pathetic.

I say their "worst" is the "best" simply because it features the best eye candy. If there's "composition" in that portrait...I hadn't noticed a thing beyond the attractive woman in the photo.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
the world knows and have been waiting for something official to happen
All kinds of things have happened. Just not the ones everyone thinks should have happened.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Great...moar crap from "beforeitsdebunked". If that site isn't a Marxist misinformation campaign and the writers actually intend to help...then they should just stop publishing anything altogether.

1612826299380.png

As Congress wasn't arrested Jan 29, I'm going to go ahead and call this JMBS(just more bullshit).

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wish but especially that one which is just a computer reading the article.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just posting so it can be 'debunked' if possible.

Debunk away!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ep 2399a – The Economic Truth Is Now In Front Of The American People, Transition Coming

Trump and the patriots needed everyone to see the truth about the economy, Trump made the economy incredible inside the [CB] controlled economy. He used their weapons against them. Now people are seeing that Trump was working for the people. Why did the patriots need people to see this, the transition.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...ont-of-the-american-people-transition-coming/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tc6P3L6CBsGl/

EP. 2399B - TRUTH SHINES LIGHT ON DARKNESS, THE [DS] WILL CEASE TO EXIST ONCE IT’S ALL EXPOSED

The patriots have the [DS]/MSM exactly where they want them. When will this go down, it has been planned by Trump and his team. This is about exposing and destroying the [DS]/MSM system. The truth is shining bright and it is putting the light on those who have been hiding in the dark. The people are going to see the truth, the [DS]/MSM will try to stop it, the people will demand to see it.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...-ds-will-cease-to-exist-once-its-all-exposed/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4ijrnwuqbC1S/

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
signal-2021-02-08-185830.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 10.01.16 PM.png

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All kinds of things have happened. Just not the ones everyone thinks should have happened.
loook at this...you and me brother...you and me, look...i've not even stopped at most of them, you understand why...

all of this since i've come back

which one, which story, one that you would bet on, which story could hold my filthy sweat encrusted baseball hat, hold it at night so i could comfortably sleep, without fear of it falling to the floor, which would only foul my floor

seriously...swamp shit is what we're served...i know, there's some truth, who's responsible for the dead bodies? the perps or the perps/

because it aint' you or me or any of the other taxpayers, even the one's I'll admit to, i hate

i don't like hate, etc, been there, but, tell me, which narrative will support my sweat encrusted American Flag patched hat?

LOL, asking for a friend would be complete bullshit...so, which one?

LOL

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and I Do Believe

but, in what?

i'll start:

ME!

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but, we get it, gdm't

no i don't really think we do

and i for one am sick and fkn tired of any patience and acceptance...mark me as

TIRED

o.k.

i'm normal again

LOL, yep

:2 thumbs up:

like my dryer vent, i feel better, Thanks

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm sure, to the pleasure of most Q haters, Q's job is done. I doubt we'll be hearing from the entity formally known as Q. All the questions have been asked, all the answers have been swirling around in places truth was never seen before.

We'll see if any of thousands of Q drops actually ends up making a difference or not. Until the troops leave DC I'm thinking everything is still in play regardless of what else is being put out there by the media and the internet celebrities.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I wonder about that 1871 thing. Is DC a separate country? Business?

I have read that 1871 thing, and I don't think I understand how this might have happened.

If anyone feels like taking Unca by the hand and 'splaining it to me... <-- Lemme modify that. Yeah, I read about the Rothschilds and the UN-Constitutional move by politicians to make a 10-mile square area into a Corporation.

But is this shit straight-arrow? Or just re-re-repeated bullshit?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

I have read that 1871 thing, and I don't think I understand how this might have happened.

If anyone feels like taking Unca by the hand and 'splaining it to me...
Agree 100%. We're so deep in the shit now Walt that the only thing that can save the republic now is something whacked out like that. We certainly can't fix anything by voting, signing petitions or protesting. We're under constant attack and are being overwhelmed by the communist insurgents

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I agree... That is actually helps, oddly: It has to be "biblical", right? Or nothing at all.

Well, to me, rebuilding the Republic of the United States of America with all the newly-exposed thieving and treachery being done away with by effective laws.

With thousands of traitors punished.

Makes me stick to the gun. I ain't moving.

uno

If anyone feels like taking Unca by the hand and 'splaining it to me... <-- Lemme modify that. Yeah, I read about the Rothschilds and the UN-Constitutional move by politicians to make a 10-mile square area into a Corporation.

But is this shit straight-arrow? Or just re-re-repeated bullshit?
I have tried to understand this concept multiple times and just can't wrap my head around all of it.
Everythng I read about it leaves too many gaps and too many questions pop in my head.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Capture this before it disappears

---------------------

"George News is currently located in Trump Tower NYC and they released a ton of 9/11 Pentagon info last night. A group of never before seen FBI videos of the Pentagon on 9/11."
"An Anon ripped them and uploaded to Brighteon for Archiving since we know anything valuable Youtube deletes."

"Here is the playlist the Anon uploaded today."

"FBI Never Seen 9/11 footage of the Pentagon PT1"

FBI Never Seen 9/11 footage of the Pentagon PT1

-------------

from the 15 second to 49 second timestamp

CNN: At any point in this day, were you just, in a very base way, afraid?

Interviewee Tim Roemer– ah…there was ah…many times , Miles, that uh you were afraid..uh…you were worried. Especially when I was standing in front of the Pentagon that night, seeing one of our…ah…fortresses pried open by a missile..uh..airplane..ah thinking about the number of people that probably died on the plane and on the ground.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Capture this before it disappears

---------------------

"George News is currently located in Trump Tower NYC and they released a ton of 9/11 Pentagon info last night. A group of never before seen FBI videos of the Pentagon on 9/11."
"An Anon ripped them and uploaded to Brighteon for Archiving since we know anything valuable Youtube deletes."

"Here is the playlist the Anon uploaded today."

"FBI Never Seen 9/11 footage of the Pentagon PT1"

FBI Never Seen 9/11 footage of the Pentagon PT1

-------------

from the 15 second to 49 second timestamp

CNN: At any point in this day, were you just, in a very base way, afraid?

Interviewee Tim Roemer– ah…there was ah…many times , Miles, that uh you were afraid..uh…you were worried. Especially when I was standing in front of the Pentagon that night, seeing one of our…ah…fortresses pried open by a missile..uh..airplane..ah thinking about the number of people that probably died on the plane and on the ground.
There seems to be 4 parts, I downloaded them all

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My Theory:

Q was/is real. The plan was too complex and risky for most DC swampers to get on board with (failure would be met with execution) therefore there was a lack of required support by key players that were needed. No way the military is going to overthrow the government and arrest hundreds of govt officials and put their families at risk of retribution.

Hate to say it, but that's probably the reality.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My Theory:

Q was/is real. The plan was too complex and risky for most DC swampers to get on board with (failure would be met with execution) therefore there was a lack of required support by key players that were needed. No way the military is going to overthrow the government and arrest hundreds of govt officials and put their families at risk of retribution.

Hate to say it, but that's probably the reality.
That's a really terrible plan that will cause those folks to be suicided, should they be known.

I think there's one other theory. They want the crash to take place during a Dimwit controlled everything. Then they take all the blame for their system crashing (rightly so) but they wouldn't be able to spin it if the crash comes after the purge. Everything may be blamed on that violent purge, etc.

Hence, I'm going strong into Gamestop and Silver, and probably some Lead.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Many people have asked, "what do they have on Chief Justice Roberts"? The time has come to answer that question.
I'm told the SCOTUS will be taking up some Second Amendment issues soon, issues with Far reaching implications for our Country, Roberts CANNOT be relied upon to— John (@Johnheretohelp) June 29, 2020

They are pushing the "second amendment" issue so new scotus decisions can be made against assault weapons.
I mentioned in one of the last interviews months ago that Q would come under attack in different ways. They would try to take over/emulate Q to cause confusion and distrust.— John (@Johnheretohelp) August 24, 2020

This is getting very close and very scary. And before you think the police would never do that, just look at how the Biden admin is trying to purge the military of conservatives.https://t.co/oRt7rR5EDM— John (@Johnheretohelp) February 9, 2021

NEW: The Supreme Court will hear the Caniglia v. Strom case on March 24, 2021, and decide whether police can enter a home to seize guns without a warrant.— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 8, 2021

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1612913101086.png

1612913118432.png

1612913135378.png

https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/02/112-987/

Man Trump Hired To Lower Drug Prices FOUND DEAD
By
Staff Writer
on
February 3, 2021
TWEET

33 COMMENTS

ICYMI: Opinion| Cleveland.com has reported that Daniel Best, a former pharmaceutical executive hired by President Trump’s Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and charged with finding ways to lower prescription drug prices, has killed himself.
Best joined HHS in March. Two months ago, Best delivered a speech outlining ways to lower costs, make it easier for generics and biosimilar drugs to enter the market, and rethinking drug rebate programs that serve to drive up prices.

Now he’s dead.
Call me overly suspicious but the circumstances surrounding Best’s death, and the coroner’s official cause raise red flags for this intrepid reporter. Especially when looking for a motive for his “suicide.”
On Thursday, Washington D.C.’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Best died from “multiple blunt force injuries” and ruled his death a suicide. No further information was released.

Maybe I’m channeling Danny Reagan, but the cause of death just isn’t consistent with suicide. People just don’t beat themselves to death.
Then there’s the fact Best probably would’ve poisoned himself using his vast knowledge of, and ready access to, lethal drugs.
There’s also no mention of marital difficulties or other life-challenging events that may signal depression.

In fact, in announcing Best’s death, HHS Secretary Alex Azar said the 49-year-old former CVS Health and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals executive agreed to work at HHS “out of a desire to serve the American people by making health care more affordable.”

That makes it sound like Best was a man on a mission, not someone planning his own demise.

ICYMI: Opinion| Cleveland.com has reported that Daniel Best, a former pharmaceutical executive hired by President Trump’s Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and charged with finding ways to lower prescription drug prices, has killed himself.

Best joined HHS in March. Two months ago, Best delivered a speech outlining ways to lower costs, make it easier for generics and biosimilar drugs to enter the market, and rethinking drug rebate programs that serve to drive up prices.

Now he’s dead.

Call me overly suspicious but the circumstances surrounding Best’s death, and the coroner’s official cause raise red flags for this intrepid reporter. Especially when looking for a motive for his “suicide.”

On Thursday, Washington D.C.’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Best died from “multiple blunt force injuries” and ruled his death a suicide. No further information was released.

Maybe I’m channeling Danny Reagan, but the cause of death just isn’t consistent with suicide. People just don’t beat themselves to death.

Then there’s the fact Best probably would’ve poisoned himself using his vast knowledge of, and ready access to, lethal drugs.

There’s also no mention of marital difficulties or other life-challenging events that may signal depression.

In fact, in announcing Best’s death, HHS Secretary Alex Azar said the 49-year-old former CVS Health and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals executive agreed to work at HHS “out of a desire to serve the American people by making health care more affordable.”

That makes it sound like Best was a man on a mission, not someone planning his own demise.

WATCH: JOE BIDEN DROPS OUT OF 1988 RACE FOR LYING AND PLAGIARISM
Just a week before his death President Trump had announced a new Medicare drug pricing initiative based on the cheaper prices charged for the drugs in other countries. The president had pointed to the fact that drugs in the United States frequently cost many times more than they do abroad:

“At long last, the drug companies and foreign countries will be held accountable for how they rigged the system against American consumers.”

It sounds like Best had already submitted his plan, or part of it, for consideration.

Then there’s the possible motive for wanting Best out of the way and at the same time to send a message to any future challengers to the profits of multinational corporations.

As Sundance at the Conservative Treehouse has so aptly pointed out:

There are massive multinational interests inherently at risk from President Trump’s “America-First” economic and trade platform. Believe it or not, President Trump is up against an entire world economic establishment.

(This is an essential read for those who want to understand just how powerful the forces aligned against President Trump are, and why.)

A basic explanation goes something like this; truly global markets have been replaced over the past three decades by multinational corporations that now control pricing according to the wants and needs of the corporation and no longer the dynamics of supply and demand that regulate the free market equitably.

Products were formerly traded in actual free markets where supply and demand determined prices across the globe. Allowing for currency adjustments, prices were largely consistent between countries.

Today, these multinational corporations have grown into global entities powerful enough to have purchased controlling interests in any single economic commodity. Like, let’s say, pharmaceuticals.

These multinational corporations, and the multinational banks they align with, then lobby the political policymakers of each targeted nation to manipulate distribution and pricing within each nation.

Instead of the traditional ‘supply/demand’ equation determining prices within each country, the corporations determine what prices would maximize profits from each nation.

Hence, we see that President Trump, is right about the Americans he is representing paying more, often far more, than they otherwise would under a truly free economic system of free trade rather thanthe managed trade that globalists tell us is free.

This assessment was confirmed in an article from last December in the Huffington Post:

The drug companies hold the power to charge America’s consumers whatever they want. Worse, Medicare — the nation’s largest purchaser of drugs — is prohibited by law from seeking better prices. The result of this short sighted policy is dramatic. In 2006, the first year of Medicare’s prescription drug program, the combined profits of the largest drug companies soared 34 percent to $76.3 billion. And unlike other industries, such as Big Oil, drug companies get something even better than a tax subsidy — they get a government program.

There are literally 100’s of billions of dollars at risk if President Trump puts an end to Big Pharma’s stranglehold on the market.

The 11 largest global drug companies made an astonishing $711 billion in profits over the 10 years ending in 2012, and they got a turbo-charged boost when the Medicare Part D prescription drug program started in 2006, according to an analysis of corporate filings by Health Care for America Now (HCAN).

See how this works? See why the multinational-globalist kingpins are so stridently aligned against President Trump? Have you noticed how much of their money has been spent trying to defame him and to defeat him?

Maybe now you might realize that the politicians you like, who are so abusive towards our president, are recipients of copious amounts of lobbying dollars and doing their bidding in ripping you off.

Against this backdrop, there exists a whole lot of incentive to make sure nothing changes.

According to HHS Secretary Azar, Daniel Best “brought his deep expertise and passion to this task with great humility and collegiality… out of a desire to serve the American people by making health care more affordable.”

You do the math.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sure swinging hard for something that don't exist & not heard from in a long time.

Q RELATED ARTICLES AND HIT PIECES FROM THE LAST 12 HOURS - 7:30 AM EST 02 09 2021

'QAnon Shaman' said Trump 'was not honorable'

Tue, February 9, 2021, 6:39 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-shaman-said-trump-not-113911861.html

Trump hotel in DC boosts price for March 4, the day QAnon predicts the former president will return to office

Published February 09. 2021 6:02AM

https://www.theday.com/article/20210209/NWS21/210209420

QAnon 'Prophet' Believes Tampa Bay's Win Is Sign Of Trump's White House Return—And It's A Huge Stretch

Feb. 09, 2021

https://www.comicsands.com/qanon-prophet-super-bowl-trump-2650408952.html

The QAnon conspiracy theory

FEB 9, 2021

https://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/opinion/guest-commentary/2021/02/the-qanon-conspiracy-theory/

GOP is all too happy to accommodate QAnon

Jonah Goldberg, Tribune Content Agency 7 hrs ago

https://newsadvance.com/opinion/columnists/goldberg_jonah/jonah-goldberg-gop-is-all-too-happy-to-accommodate-qanon/article_8572ac54-dd13-5668-92eb-602913faf1bf.html

Jake Angeli, who wore a fur hat with horns while raiding U.S. Capitol, apologizes

Richard Ruelas Arizona Republic feb 08

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2021/02/08/arizona-qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-apologizes-raiding-us-capitol/4445701001/

'QAnon Shaman' rioter from Arizona on ex-president Trump: 'He was not honorable'

DAVID BAKERPOSTED 8 HRS AGO

https://www.azfamily.com/news/qanon-shaman-rioter-from-arizona-on-ex-president-trump-he-was-not-honorable/article_83da9bba-6a8a-11eb-933c-cf9035c1df8d.html

‘QAnon Shaman’ rioter will eat organic food while in DC jail, judge rules

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 / 11:02 PM EST / Updated: Feb 8, 2021 / 11:03 PM EST

https://www.wishtv.com/news/national/qanon-shaman-rioter-will-eat-organic-food-while-in-dc-jail-judge-rules/

Study on QAnon shows high volume of conspiracy spread came from small number of YouTube channels

According to the study, 11 out of the top 100 YouTube news account produced 80% of QAnon references

Published 8 hours ago

https://www.foxnews.com/media/study-on-qanon-shows-high-volume-of-conspiracy-spread-came-from-small-number-of-youtube-channels

QAnon Shaman regrets participation in Capitol riot | 'I was wrong. Period'

KMOV.COM STAFF UPDATED 8 HRS AGO | POSTED ON FEB 8, 2021

https://www.kmov.com/news/qanon-shaman-regrets-participation-in-capitol-riot-i-was-wrong-period/article_5577a5ca-6a84-11eb-8c1f-df7eac09a7b2.html

'QAnon Shaman' rioter will eat organic food, while most prisons and jails have reputation for serving food that is unhealthy

By CNN 2:30pm Feb 9, 2021

https://www.9news.com.au/world/us-capital-riots-outrage-as-qanon-shaman-rioter-will-eat-organic-food-as-he-awaits-trial/7d147f9c-73f8-4c9c-b8e3-d5a8c2ca83d6

QAnon Shaman’s Lawyer Calls Out Trump ‘Propaganda’ in Inciting Capitol Riot: Millions of Americans ‘Did Hang on Every Word of Their President’

By Reed Richardson Feb 8th, 2021, 10:44 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/qanon-shamans-lawyer-calls-out-trump-propaganda-in-inciting-capitol-riot-millions-of-americans-did-hang-on-every-word-of-their-president/

CNN EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE THE Q (QANON)

Feb 8, 2021 Updated 10 hrs ago

https://www.wfmz.com/news/cnn/us-national/cnn-exclusive-inside-the-q-qanon/video_3423412d-6313-53dc-9a17-5841cdeb7850.html

Misleading DCCC Ads Link Republicans To QAnon

By Tyler Fields Last updated Feb 9, 2021

https://technocodex.com/misleading-dccc-ads-link-republicans-to-qanon/

Trump’s D.C. Hotel Wants to Charge QAnon Supporters $1,745 for a Room

FEB. 8, 2021

https://www.curbed.com/2021/02/trump-hotel-qanon-hotel-rates-skyrocket.html

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just sayin.......

1612919469059.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++