• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JR210209.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Laws prevent it from being posted online"...

I don't think that laws PREVENT showing pictures if the VICTIMS' FACES and PRIVATE PARTS are "BLACKED OUT"... LEAVING THE PERPS' FACES VISIBLE...

Haven't we seen PLENTY of those kind of "blacked-out" pictures already?

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Call me overly suspicious but the circumstances surrounding Best’s death, and the coroner’s official cause raise red flags for this intrepid reporter. Especially when looking for a motive for his “suicide.”
On Thursday, Washington D.C.’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Best died from “multiple blunt force injuries” and ruled his death a suicide. No further information was released.
Because stupid people who actually believe Hoe and the Bidet received 81 million votes will believe everything they read on the internet. There's NO hope for this society. Society is destined to remain slaves to the rich and powerful

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Call me overly suspicious but the circumstances surrounding Best’s death, and the coroner’s official cause raise red flags for this intrepid reporter. Especially when looking for a motive for his “suicide.”
On Thursday, Washington D.C.’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Best died from “multiple blunt force injuries” and ruled his death a suicide PERPETUATED BY OTHERS. No further information was released."

- FIXED IT...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Unfortunately I don't see a whole lot out there that crushes this theory. Posting it here for discussion:

1612979448235.png

uno

Unfortunately I don't see a whole lot out there that crushes this theory.
At this point, I don't think it hurts to keep hope, cause the alternative will come sooner or later.
I have a hard time thinking it was a con all along because: Kayleigh McEnany, Mike Pompeo and Generall Flynn all seemed to tweet some reference to a Q drop. Were they all coincidence? Also some of the stuff that was accurate, how could anyone know two years before unless you make it happen?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
At this point, I don't think it hurts to keep hope, cause the alternative will come sooner or later.
I have a hard time thinking it was a con all along because: Kayleigh McEnany, Mike Pompeo and Generall Flynn all seemed to tweet some reference to a Q drop. Were they all coincidence? Also some of the stuff that was accurate, how could anyone know two years before unless you make it happen?
All we can do is wait and see if the evidence of election fraud, pedophilia, blackmail, extortion, murder... does indeed get put out there or not. If I had the evidence I'd produce it but I don't! Only 'they' have it all...or so we've been led to believe. The American people came out in support of Trump like no other POTUS since Kennedy. They did their job! The ball's in the court of those who are behind and/or aligned with the entity called Q. Time will tell how much was real and how much was an act..

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As a Q 'extremist' it does help to know what the enemy is thinking!
1612991224330.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
^ That's a piece of shit that is the result of about ten pounds of heavy potato stew washed down with about 20 pounds of F-grade meatloaf that took a month to digest and when it emerged, was shoved up the ass of a skunk.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Unfortunately I don't see a whole lot out there that crushes this theory. Posting it here for discussion:

View attachment 201598
How did any of this neutralize the 74 million Trump voters? What good would this have served the CCP? First of all I'd say most people still have no idea what Q even was.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How did any of this neutralize the 74 million Trump voters? What good would this have served the CCP? First of all I'd say most people still have no idea what Q even was.
The voters were neutralized by the :

Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Q stuff just placated people while they rigged state voting laws and adjudicated hundreds of thousands of ballots in swing states to install Robinette Biden. Lots of people are still hoping/expecting some grand trap to be sprung on the traitors that stole the election...allegedly to protect democracy.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lin Wood on fire. Go read them all and look at the time stamps.

https://t.me/s/linwoodspeakstruth

Lin Wood
Misinformation abounds these days. Wouldn’t it be great to find that war with China and Russia was an intentional distraction from the real war against the Deep State/the Cabal/globalists-bankers.

What you will hear from Dave and Charlie makes almost perfect sense to me. They are truth-givers. Consider taking the time to give them a listen. Thanks. - Lin ❤️
207.6Kviewsedited 14:32

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't think we have "months" left. There will be an uprising long before that. But many things he wrote sound like things Trump said in 2015 when he was campaigning.

Lin Wood Forwarded from Narrative Reframes

Understand that Main Stream Media is OWNED - the Press has been leveraged to perpetuate a manipulative narrative to keep We The People in the dark and psychologically placated for a century. They will never “connect the dots” for you with the facts or the truth.

This is the brilliance of a PsyOp named Q. The gradual wake from sleep, a cognitive re-introduction to the truth, and a choice of where you stand when the lies no longer hold psychological power over you.

Q was call to action of We The People - not one of violence of action, we have a dedicated fighting force that’s constitutionally sanctioned for that, and their leadership’s commissioned oath is to “support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Not Congress. Not corporate CEOs. Not the President… the Constitution.

But your call to action is to WAKE UP from the narrative that’s being shoved down your throat by the corrupt Press, MSM, corporate leadership and silver-tongued politicians. Wake up to your Constitutional sovereignty, because they are only Public servants.

Your call to action is to take it upon yourself to self-educate, and understand your Constitutional rights, the true principles of Economics and government financial data, Civics, and the historical ideology of Liberty instead of the watered down collectivist ideology of “social justice & environmental action” overly perpetuated by our castrated and manipulative public education policies.

Your call to action is to form trusted, Patriotic communities who protect each other, live by the Constitution, relentlessly seek the truth, and work together to solve local, State, and National problems. It’s about unity and resilience TOGETHER in the months ahead.

Because believe me when I say, the resilient future of America, and the industrial revolution of our future - one that’s not bound to the corrupt Petrodollar and iterative Wars of the Steel Cycle, is absolutely worth every inconvenience that the corrupt pretenders in our government may force upon us in the coming months.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The time for talk is coming to a close. The patience of most, if not all of us has worn paper thin.

If there's a plan in place it needs to happen soon. If not, then the only thing that will shock me after the smoke clears is I expected much more of a fight out of Trump than we got. Of course I'm still clinging to the United States Corporation becoming isolated and the Republic being restored with Trump still at the helm.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Q3724mod.jpg

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
let's say i'm stealing from someone and you come along and i start to preach to you about how bad stealing is, and you should never steal...and you realize your wallet's missing when you leave

it's a narrative that people use to get you focused on a specific topic, which, surprisingly, takes peoples focus off of the fact that you're doing exactly as you're preaching not to do, people won't notice you doing that exact thing...at least for a while they won't notice

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Anyone have a clue what 'projection' means?
"the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person."

Anyway, the attachment would be more useful if it said which impeachment process we were discussing. Impeachment has been a process discussed almost since before Trump was inaugurated. Too generic to be useful.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
let's say i'm stealing from someone and you come along and i start to preach to you about how bad stealing is, and you should never steal...and you realize your wallet's missing when you leave
"the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person."

Anyway, the attachment would be more useful if it said which impeachment process we were discussing. Impeachment has been a process discussed almost since before Trump was inaugurated. Too generic to be useful.
Thanks guys....clear as mud!

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's a psychological tool

the trick is to spin it so you look innocent and smart at the same time that you're the actual source of the problem

it's a complete violation of trust...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
it's a psychological tool

the trick is to spin it so you look innocent and smart at the same time that you're the actual source of the problem

it's a complete violation of trust...
You just described every shyster politician in Congress. We need a purge in DC

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
except maybe for Jo(e)...he needs some help from a body double in order to look smart

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
except maybe for Jo(e)...he needs some help from a body double in order to look smart
Jo(e)'s a tool

I'll tell ya one thing, if Q turns out to be fake (which I highly doubt will be the case) we're FUBAR'd. Things continue to look bleaker with each passing day and I, for one, would welcome some sign that the white hats are indeed in charge. I don't think that's too much to ask. It would have been 6-12 months ago but look around....we're sinking fast into the jaws of the communist shark with no end in sight. At some point we'll be too far down the shark's gullet to get back out again. Something needs to give if what we've been led to believe is true. The people have done their part. They've shown up by the hundreds of thousands and shown undying support by the millions. The evidence must be released and everyone must be forced to face it

Why is this impeachment charade allowed to continue?
Why are there 25K of armed troops (or however many there happen to be left now) still in DC and why are the fences still up?

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
look, if you or i were to be confronted with the task of 'cleaning anything up', there'd be bodies on the floor and eventually the job would be considered to be "Done"

men would be made, women would be intrigued and invited if they want, but Justice would be served in broad daylight, with the world watching the blood flow...

that's how it was done, twice before, it was a mess...and it worked

we're in a coup, we've no idea what's good, we only know what's bad and when it all looks bad, there's really not much wiggle room, no matter who you think you are

because at the end of the day, you're still human, and knowing that and counting on that is what brought out the blood in the past

we may know better and we may not want to 'go there', but, why question what works? and besides, how in the sam hell is anyone to understand how any of it is working right now? there's no telling what's real right now...

i'm almost wondering if no one bleeds any more...snark comment...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
look, if you or i were to be confronted with the task of 'cleaning anything up', there'd be bodies on the floor and eventually the job would be considered to be "Done"
Fookin' aye!!!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No idea where to put this.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ex-staffer-killed-himself-outside-of-gop-congresswomans-house-and-police-are-unsure-why

Ex-staffer killed himself outside of GOP Congresswoman's house, and police are unsure why
NEWS
Shocking
LEON WOLF
February 11, 2021
In a bizarre, shocking, and saddening incident, a former staffer for freshman Rep. Beth Van Duyne (R-Texas) appears to have shot and killed himself outside the Congresswoman's home, and police for now are puzzled at his motive.

POLL: What scares you the most?

The incident was first reported by the Dallas Morning News, who noted that police were called to Van Duyne's house on Wednesday afternoon after she called them, reporting that she heard gunshots outside her home and went outside to find a man on the sidewalk leading to the front porch of the home, who was apparently dead. The man was later identified as Chris Dillard, who served as a spokesman for Van Duyne's campaign until April of 2020.
Police say Van Duyne was at home at the time of the incident, but did not witness it. Irving police say that they have already searched Dillard's home, and can find no motive for his suicide, or its location. They also indicated that they did not find anything that would indicate that there is any further threat to Van Duyne.

A statement released by Van Duyne said, "I'm still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get-togethers with friends. The last time I heard from him was over text in early January, to share pictures of his family. I've spoken with Chris's mother to offer my condolences and asked her how to support her during this difficult time. I'm devastated for her his daughter and grandchildren, we are praying for Chris's family and loved ones and ask that everyone please respect their privacy. Thank you."
Van Duyne previously served as mayor of Irving, Texas, and served as a regional director for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in the Trump administration. She stepped down from that position in 2019 to run for the seat that was being vacated by the retirement of former Rep. Kenny Marchant. Van Duyne was endorsed by President Trump in one of the most hotly contested races in the country, narrowly defeating Democrat Candace Valenzuela to win her first term in Congress.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No idea where to put this.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ex-staffer-killed-himself-outside-of-gop-congresswomans-house-and-police-are-unsure-why

Ex-staffer killed himself outside of GOP Congresswoman's house, and police are unsure why
NEWS
Shocking
LEON WOLF
February 11, 2021
In a bizarre, shocking, and saddening incident, a former staffer for freshman Rep. Beth Van Duyne (R-Texas) appears to have shot and killed himself outside the Congresswoman's home, and police for now are puzzled at his motive.

POLL: What scares you the most?

The incident was first reported by the Dallas Morning News, who noted that police were called to Van Duyne's house on Wednesday afternoon after she called them, reporting that she heard gunshots outside her home and went outside to find a man on the sidewalk leading to the front porch of the home, who was apparently dead. The man was later identified as Chris Dillard, who served as a spokesman for Van Duyne's campaign until April of 2020.
Police say Van Duyne was at home at the time of the incident, but did not witness it. Irving police say that they have already searched Dillard's home, and can find no motive for his suicide, or its location. They also indicated that they did not find anything that would indicate that there is any further threat to Van Duyne.

A statement released by Van Duyne said, "I'm still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get-togethers with friends. The last time I heard from him was over text in early January, to share pictures of his family. I've spoken with Chris's mother to offer my condolences and asked her how to support her during this difficult time. I'm devastated for her his daughter and grandchildren, we are praying for Chris's family and loved ones and ask that everyone please respect their privacy. Thank you."
Van Duyne previously served as mayor of Irving, Texas, and served as a regional director for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in the Trump administration. She stepped down from that position in 2019 to run for the seat that was being vacated by the retirement of former Rep. Kenny Marchant. Van Duyne was endorsed by President Trump in one of the most hotly contested races in the country, narrowly defeating Democrat Candace Valenzuela to win her first term in Congress.
Could this be the beginning of a trend? Suicide weekend? Gawd I hope so!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Time to put up or shut up General! It's about time someone steps up to defend the COTUS as it's been kicked and stepped on quite a bit this year! Get it done!