• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is what we've been up against and what I was hoping Q and the white hats would be able to help expose

1613162224218.png

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Peachy..... Georgia? My head hurts

1613240737764.png

1613240774295.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Can someone explain to me as though I'm a retard, why these indictments are being sealed? If the prosecutors have enough of a case to file an indictment in the first place, why seal it? Who are they protecting?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If the prosecutors have enough of a case to file an indictment in the first place, why seal it? Who are they protecting?
They are protecting We the People, and they are also protecting some crooked perps, as we are all afforded the same right to a trial by jury.
Sealing applies privacy to the charges so that prosecutors can make deals with the indicted, and yes, some of the worst, most evil of perps avoid charges because they "deal."

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They are protecting We the People, and they are also protecting some crooked perps, as we are all afforded the same right to a trial by jury.
Sealing applies privacy to the charges so that prosecutors can make deals with the indicted, and yes, some of the worst, most evil of perps avoid charges because they "deal."
I don't think that is all. Indictments are often sealed because investigations are ongoing, and arrests would hinder the investigation.

Huber didn't make any fuss about resigning. Seemed glad to do so. Durham has been completely (Ineffective? Absent?).

For all I know, these sealed indictments are against the "white hats" and are being used as blackmail.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Did you guys note the tally for just Central California?

It is more than double any other "contestant" in the entire USA.

And more than TEN TIMES the entire state of Floriduh.
Good point. A lot more commies in Commiefornia than Florida.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Can someone explain to me as though I'm a retard, why these indictments are being sealed? If the prosecutors have enough of a case to file an indictment in the first place, why seal it? Who are they protecting?
I have no idea, but All Grand Jury investigations are sealed until they decide to charge the person. That is so no "innocent" person is dragged through the mud before they decided there was enough evidence to convict.

Perhaps they are all sealed because its one huge but on-going investigation.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have no idea, but All Grand Jury investigations are sealed until they decide to charge the person. That is so no "innocent" person is dragged through the mud before they decided there was enough evidence to convict.

Perhaps they are all sealed because its one huge but on-going investigation.

I hope so. No breath holding, though.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Odd, isn't it?

and to think: POTUS Trump is an Ex-President, yet his name is in the news more than Jo(e)'s
joandho are so awesomely popular, winning by an unprecedented landslide, and yet everyone, including the haters, is far more interested in the ex-POTUS.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Odd, isn't it?

joandho are so awesomely popular, winning by an unprecedented landslide, and yet everyone, including the haters, is far more interested in the ex-POTUS.
C'mon man!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's possible shooty, and if it turns out to be the case that the military is running the show from the shadows, the question begs to be asked:

Are they there to help the republic or finish it off?
I truly believe the military is focused on saving the republic. If I'm wrong we're all quite fucked! We'll hoist a cold one Gents and kiss our asses goodbye!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Had to take a 160 mile ride today for work........ Trump signs everywhere. Trump signs blocking radiators of semi's. One HUGE Trump flag... next to the highway where it can't be missed.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I truly believe the military is focused on saving the republic. If I'm wrong we're all quite fucked! We'll hoist a cold one Gents and kiss our asses goodbye!
If that is the case then we’ll have fun on the ride down just like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove riding the bomb down to the target.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If that is the case then we’ll have fun on the ride down just like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove riding the bomb down to the target.
He did seem quite happy and satisfied, didn't he?

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Dangerous CO2 levels demonstrated with Face Masks.

In the second video the machine gets pegged at 10,000 ppm in 45 seconds.

https://rumble.com/vczr2j-dangerous-co2-levels-demonstrated-with-face-masks.html

https://rumble.com/vdiu1x-carbon-dioxide-test-2.html

View attachment 202086

Toxicity of Carbon Dioxide Gas Exposure, CO2 Poisoning Symptoms, Carbon Dioxide Exposure Limits

https://inspectapedia.com/hazmat/Carbon_Dioxide_Hazards.php
Great facts but I'm not wearing the damn mask any more on principle! So far this week not one dirty look and that included a nice chat with a masked gentleman while we were waiting in line at the checkout. Not a word was said from anyone about my not wearing a mask. I hope I inspired at least one or two of them to do the same as I did and reject the mask. It has to begin somewhere

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yea he's going away......

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The blue surgical masks let so much air pass around the sides that there's, imho, 0% CO2 remaining in it when I inhale - especially with my beard... Doesn't restrict my breathing one bit - nor does it stop me from smoking my cigarettes directly through the blue paper... though it does leave brown spots, lol...
PS - I use the same mask until it falls apart, pretty gross, but the looks I get make me smile (with my eyes, too, haha!)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A must watch quick clip

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A must watch quick clip

I'm hoping Donald Trump makes a comeback. He was a tremendous shot in the arm for the country even while he himself had one arm behind his back fighting off attack after attack. Not a single politician I can ever think of to give so much of himself for the good of the country! No politician has a clue what level of courage and leadership that takes!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
quick download - it'll be zapped very soon, guaranteed...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
What in the living he... was that a person staked out on the ground and being tortured in the last 1/4 of that video?
TORTURE (unsourced, as well as the children organ harvesting, but REAL apparently)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What in the living he... was that a person staked out on the ground and being tortured in the last 1/4 of that video?
None of us can grasp the size of this muCh less the REALITY hidden in plain site. Makes me queasy and sad. Very many would/will simply be involuntary unable to accept the truth of the reality that surrounds us.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
None of us can grasp the size of this muCh less the REALITY hidden in plain site. Makes me queasy and sad. Very many would/will simply be involuntary unable to accept the truth of the reality that surrounds us.
Most people cant even accept the obvious, things like the masks and vaccines are not good for you. Things like this will cause serious mental breaks in some people. That can't be helped at this point.

Last edited: