• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
STILL up with 46 views for me

63 views and 4 up votes
with images such as these .. is this part of the leak? will this bring the flood?
I hope military intel "has it all" and can identify all the connected players.
Prosecute to the fullest extent under an underinflated law that stands for all human rights!
If this is part of the release of evidence it's not making its way around the word very quickly so I'm not impressed. I'm sure it's not appearing in any Youtube searches

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
STILL up with 46 views for me

Jesus.......was that a young girl being tortured to death with a high voltage probe?
These people are sick and should be put to death in a similar fashion.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Jesus.......was that a young girl being tortured to death with a high voltage probe?
She wasn’t being tortured to death; just tortured. Adrenochrome can be harvested multiple times before the victim expires. Think about that.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or it could have been a young boy...

Does it really matter? It was obviously a child.

Either way, it left an awful feeling in my gut, and fortified my intent to effect justice.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
jo goin to Michigan tomorrow. Can someone verify if he is on AF1 and not some other plane..

Last edited:

Studiopaul

Seeker
Seeker
The video link i have posted goes down the rabbit hole further... ninth circle etc.. kamal and planned parant huud.. its very sickening to watch them with the dead babies.

These people should not be protected even if trump may have used the intel to leverage all the family house/banks etc... these people.. pre meditated or acted in greed....off with their fucking heads for a change!

here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3wLNcoN8cYma/

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fwiw

400097600260_356366_21374092765403(1).jpg

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They've been touting that dam "be gonna bust" for over a year.
Because Sketchergal17 obviously is an expert with inside information out of China.
All these internet experts spewing their dumb predictions is so tiresome with the kind of tired that sleep can't fix

Last edited:

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is the water even high right now? meh who cares.

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan
collage police.jpg

Nevada bill would allow tech companies to create governments.

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced a plan to launch so-called Innovation Zones in Nevada to jumpstart the state’s economy by attracting technology firms, Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday.

The zones would permit companies with large areas of land to form governments carrying the same authority as counties, including the ability to impose taxes, form school districts and courts and provide government services.

The measure to further economic development with the “alternative form of local government” has not yet been introduced in the Legislature.

Sisolak pitched the concept in his State of the State address delivered Jan. 19. The plan would bring in new businesses at the forefront of “groundbreaking technologies” without the use of tax abatements or other publicly funded incentive packages that previously helped Nevada attract companies like Tesla Inc.

Sisolak named Blockchains, LLC as a company that had committed to developing a “smart city” in an area east of Reno after the legislation has passed.

The draft proposal said the traditional local government model is “inadequate alone” to provide the resources to make Nevada a leader in attracting and retaining businesses and fostering economic development in emerging technologies and industries.

The Governor’s Office of Economic Development would oversee applications for the zones, which would be limited to companies working in specific business areas including blockchain, autonomous technology, the Internet of Things, robotics, artificial intelligence, wireless, biometrics and renewable resource technology.

Zone requirements would include applicants owning at least 78 square miles (202 square kilometers) of undeveloped, uninhabited land within a single county but separate from any city, town or tax increment area. Companies would have at least $250 million and plans to invest an additional $1 billion in their zones over 10 years.

The zones would initially operate with the oversight of their location counties, but would eventually take over county duties and become independent governmental bodies.

The zones would have three-member supervisor boards with the same powers as county commissioners. The businesses would maintain significant control over board membership.

The governor’s economic development office did not respond to questions about the zones Wednesday.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 202310

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced a plan to launch so-called Innovation Zones in Nevada to jumpstart the state’s economy by attracting technology firms, Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday.

The zones would permit companies with large areas of land to form governments carrying the same authority as counties, including the ability to impose taxes, form school districts and courts and provide government services.

The measure to further economic development with the “alternative form of local government” has not yet been introduced in the Legislature.

Sisolak pitched the concept in his State of the State address delivered Jan. 19. The plan would bring in new businesses at the forefront of “groundbreaking technologies” without the use of tax abatements or other publicly funded incentive packages that previously helped Nevada attract companies like Tesla Inc.

Sisolak named Blockchains, LLC as a company that had committed to developing a “smart city” in an area east of Reno after the legislation has passed.

The draft proposal said the traditional local government model is “inadequate alone” to provide the resources to make Nevada a leader in attracting and retaining businesses and fostering economic development in emerging technologies and industries.

The Governor’s Office of Economic Development would oversee applications for the zones, which would be limited to companies working in specific business areas including blockchain, autonomous technology, the Internet of Things, robotics, artificial intelligence, wireless, biometrics and renewable resource technology.

Zone requirements would include applicants owning at least 78 square miles (202 square kilometers) of undeveloped, uninhabited land within a single county but separate from any city, town or tax increment area. Companies would have at least $250 million and plans to invest an additional $1 billion in their zones over 10 years.

The zones would initially operate with the oversight of their location counties, but would eventually take over county duties and become independent governmental bodies.

The zones would have three-member supervisor boards with the same powers as county commissioners. The businesses would maintain significant control over board membership.

The governor’s economic development office did not respond to questions about the zones Wednesday.
:laughing::belly laugh::dduck::rotf:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
View attachment 202310

Umbrella Corp. comes to mind.

Sisolak is an idiot.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
To me, the most salient point in that Newsweek article is the following quote in bold:

NORTHCOM stresses in almost everything it produces for public consumption that it operates only in "support" of civil authorities, in response to state requests for assistance or with the consent of local authorities. Legally, the command says, the use of federal military forces in law enforcement can only take place if those forces are used to suppress "insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy." A second test also has to be met, that such disturbances "hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State," that is, that the public is deprived of its legal and constitutional protections. Local civil authorities must be "unable, fail, or refuse" to protect the civilian population for military forces to be called in, Pentagon directives make clear.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey I've got a question for ya....

If you think for moment isnt very peculiar that Bill & Hill aren't all over the place gloating at "Trump loss"?

I mean to me it seems a given that the two would be seen all over...am I just missing it?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I would like to kick x-22 dave right in the balls. Twice. But in the long run it's my fault that I listened.

.:give finger:
I'm starting to feel that way myself Brother Irons

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I still trust The Plan, as I have since November 2017.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I still trust The Plan, as I have since November 2017.
I still have some HOPE for The Plan...

Trump accomplished much of the "impossible" during his short term, always under fire. I can't think of anybody else who could have... so I remain hopeful. His "ousting" did "unmask" a lot of "players"... to be "investigated" further and fully, if any REAL RESULTS can become IRREFUTABLE PROOF of their "criminal treason".

And popular support for the current regime is what we all know = the election was stolen.

Biden's 1st month in office, from Rasmussen
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_feb19

Rasmussen Biden Approval Rating 1st Month.jpg