• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just a reminder of the man who started what's now turning into the great awakening. The haters will always hate him for some reason

1614012465257.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"... in order to save the American people."

That is a questionable claim with very little evidential support.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So is q still posting now that Biden (pedophile) has taken over?

Studiopaul

Seeker
Seeker
not that ive seen...however watching Military flights from USA to Gibraltar Malta italy UK..actually all through Europe. Japan and Korea look like they have an interesting flight log too

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"... in order to save the American people."

That is a questionable claim with very little evidential support.
Have you seen all the good Trump did for the American people during the time he was in office? You can recognize them really quickly now as Biden signs more EOs reversing all the good stuff Trump did for the American people.Trump is one person against pretty much the entirety of DC, the media and half the people in the US. Add that to the negativity and criticism he was constantly dealing with from the rest of the world. Yet he failed because he didn't accomplish all his campaign promises. Unlike all other career politicians, Trump came through on a huge majority of his promises (the wall, making peace treaties rather than war, pulling the US out of bad deals) and missed on some (Hillary is still breathing) but he only had 4 years to undo over 100 years of corruption which has components across the globe.

Even his election 'loss' in November had tremendous value. We now know that, barring any resets, voting doesn't matter and hasn't for a very long time.

Love him or hate him, this guy deserves our unending gratitude and appreciation. What would the country be like today if the Hag won instead of Trump? For that alone I'm grateful.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For what it's worth....

JS210222.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Have you seen all the good Trump did for the American people during the time he was in office? You can recognize them really quickly now as Biden signs more EOs reversing all the good stuff Trump did for the American people.Trump is one person against pretty much the entirety of DC, the media and half the people in the US. Add that to the negativity and criticism he was constantly dealing with from the rest of the world. Yet he failed because he didn't accomplish all his campaign promises. Unlike all other career politicians, Trump came through on a huge majority of his promises (the wall, making peace treaties rather than war, pulling the US out of bad deals) and missed on some (Hillary is still breathing) but he only had 4 years to undo over 100 years of corruption which has components across the globe.

Even his election 'loss' in November had tremendous value. We now know that, barring any resets, voting doesn't matter and hasn't for a very long time.

Love him or hate him, this guy deserves our unending gratitude and appreciation. What would the country be like today if the Hag won instead of Trump? For that alone I'm grateful.
Listening to radio callers that pretty much sums them up. Awoke & not accepting lame excuses anymore.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Fuck Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1614102727117.png

What happens when all legal means of fighting against clear election fraud are exhausted? Unlike the past where election fraud could be considered by most to simply be a myth and 'unproven', intentionally preventing valid proof to even be presented for consumption and debate is a treasonous and tyrannical act!

The majority of SCOTUS is a group of treasonous and tyrannical power mongers.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.25.56 AM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

I lost count on how many times I told detractors to READ THE EO's!
No one listened.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I lost count on how many times I told detractors to READ THE EO's!
No one listened.
You can't convince a kool aid drinker to try lemonade...

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I never ran across this video until today.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States (4 min 10 sec):​
Published on Nov 1, 2016 by Steve Pieczenik​

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Is this one of those “be careful what you wish for” moments.

================

CNN and Drudgreport are not publicizing the SCOTUS' decision not to hear election fraud cases. Instead - it's wall-to-wall coverage declaring that President Trump has received a devastating blow and is in real legal jeapardy now because the SCOTUS has allowed his tax forms to be released.

----------------

The USSC has given the green light to open the tax records of high level government officials, and NO officials have more to hide than those who serve the deep state.

Q said no less than 62 times “These people are stupid.” and 6 times he said “These people are REALLY stupid.” Pushing this issue all the way to the USSC would seem to illustrate that brightly.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/sup...o-shield-tax-records-from-ny-prosecutors.html

------------------

Was listening to report on the court’s rulings and they mentioned Q drop 3383 stating the court ruling plays right into Trump’s hand:

Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

The SC by allowing the NY AG to audit Trump’s tax records has made audit of government officials financial records legal.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is this one of those “be careful what you wish for” moments.

================

CNN and Drudgreport are not publicizing the SCOTUS' decision not to hear election fraud cases. Instead - it's wall-to-wall coverage declaring that President Trump has received a devastating blow and is in real legal jeapardy now because the SCOTUS has allowed his tax forms to be released.

----------------

The USSC has given the green light to open the tax records of high level government officials, and NO officials have more to hide than those who serve the deep state.

Q said no less than 62 times “These people are stupid.” and 6 times he said “These people are REALLY stupid.” Pushing this issue all the way to the USSC would seem to illustrate that brightly.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/sup...o-shield-tax-records-from-ny-prosecutors.html

------------------

Was listening to report on the court’s rulings and they mentioned Q drop 3383 stating the court ruling plays right into Trump’s hand:

Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

The SC by allowing the NY AG to audit Trump’s tax records has made audit of government officials financial records legal.
The state will control who gets audited and will shield themselves in the process

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I never ran across this video until today.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States (4 min 10 sec):​
Published on Nov 1, 2016 by Steve Pieczenik​
A little bit of truth wrapped up in horse s#!t.

That guy is part of the corrupt, controlled opposition.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was listening to report on the court’s rulings and they mentioned
I'm picking up words & phrases in radio updates that have a familiar ring to them................. making me wonder if it is code or a message getting out in some way or maybe things are happening that we are not aware of. Event eh wording is often odd.......

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Wictor is finally posting again—quite lengthy too:

Thomas Wictor https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/105794909982643285

Thread

Remember I told you a few days ago that I’m sure that we’re currently under military rule, but it’s a “holding action” government?

In other words, the point is to preserve instated of to overthrow.

Well, here’s an aircraft you should know about.

The JSTARS E-8C.

https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/jstars/

February 25, 2021, 7:16 PM · Web · 12 · 151 · 240
5h

Thomas Wictor
It’s an amazing weapon.

In this E-8C photo, EVERY SINGLE CAR has been numbered and identified.

This is the digital battlefield.

Thomas Wictor
The new type of ground warfare calls for autonomous “combined-arms micro teams” to be given a strategic battle plan, and using weapons such as the E-8C, they work out the tactics themselves.

Every individual soldier is given a dot and number, and each team can see all the others on tablets and head-up displays (HUDs)

We now have HUD glasses.

They were field tested in the Battle of Mosul.

This Iraqi federal cop wears a pair.

Thomas Wictor
He had to go into grass six feet high to hunt for seven Islamic State suicide bombers.

Thomas Wictor
He wore a GoPro on his helmet to film video that would be collected by the makers of the glasses.

A drone located each terrorist from overhead and show the Iraqi cop where the terrorists were and were he was.

He could see it all on his HUD glasses.

Two men not wearing HUD glasses went in with the cop, and he was able to tell them where to shoot.

All seven suicide bombers were killed with no losses to the Iraqis.

Thomas Wictor
Now, the E-C8 uses the same principle, but it’s got tons of other classified capabilities.

And for the first time ever, they’re flying over the continental US.

Conducting surveillance and identifying targets.

They become radar visible when they want people to know where they are. (EDIT NOTATION = WICTOR links to MonkeyWerx in his thread)

SURPRISE!

Thomas Wictor
Protecting Trump.

He’s not at Mar-a-Lago, but he’s in the area.

Thomas Wictor
Have you noticed that the crazy left has gotten even crazier?

THOSE AREN’T ALL LEFTISTS.

A hell of a lot of them are US military.

This is WAR, and the enemy is defenseless.

I know a lot of you wanted a good old-fashioned coup, but the same people calling for that are criticizing the presence of the troops in DC.

So you don’t know WHAT you want.

Thomas Wictor
The current situation is far more preferable than overt action.

So far, Biden’s SecDef hasn’t changed anything except for symbolic nonsense, such as training marines to be sensitive to transsexuals.

I’d say that most of the anti-white insanity is due to a military operation.

Today the city of West Covina formally seceded from LA County due to the deranged pandemic rules.

The country is standing up for itself.

Thomas Wictor
The whole idea of a centralized government is dead.

And we have no idea what sorts of covert operations are going on.

Liz Cheney is now almost alone. She’ll be gone sooner rather than later.

The GOP is Trump’s party, which is why he’s going to speak at CPAC.

Pence turned down his invitation because he doesn’t want to steal Trump’s thunder.

REMEMBER:

Thomas Wictor
Former Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller thanked Pence for personally overseeing the most complex operations in the history of the US military.

You CAN’T ignore that statement.

It means I’m right.

And it means—as Trump said—the most amazing part of our journey BEGAN when he “lost” the election.

Finally, you can’t ignore the FACT that Trump knew exactly how the election would be stolen.

But he did nothing about it?

COME ON.

Thomas Wictor
Disney is cratering.

Twitter is cratering.

Cuomo is cratering.

California is cratering.

LEFTISM is cratering.

Watch it and laugh.

END

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thomas Wictor https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/105795111813004275

Thread

I think this proves my point.

There’s absolutely no way on earth that Harris would not have been consulted.

If she’s the real vice president, that is.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Kamala Harris was not informed prior to the Syrian bombing and is very upset about being left out of the loop, per WH official

February 25, 2021, 8:08 PM · Web · 10 · 146 · 244
4h
Thomas Wictor
Another thing the EC-8 can do is send and receive encrypted messages.

Let’s look at CNN’s coverage:

Thomas Wictor
“Kirby said that Biden conducted the strikes after consulting with US allies, including coalition partners.”

Thomas Wictor
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/us-iraq-iran/index.html

Thomas Wictor
Therefore according to CNN, Biden himself flew the aircraft.

Biden and his lackeys are simply too stupid to talk about.

No, somebody else okayed the strikes.

Hence the E-C8s doing figure eights off the Florida coast for a couple of days.

The military is in charge, but Trump is still the de facto president.

This is all entirely legal and constitutional, given the fact that there was no clear order of succession to Trump.

Thomas Wictor
As I told, you, we have seven separate plans that are invoked in order for “devolution”—military control—to happen without massive disruption.

Trump was just smart enough to figure out that it could be done clandestinely.

Next up on the table is the US accusing Mohammed bin Salman of ordering the murder of a fifth-ranked journalist who meant nothing to the Saudis.

Thomas Wictor
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/biden-us-saudi-recalibrate-khashoggi/index.html

Thomas Wictor
This is Biden’s gift to Iran.

The report will say, “MbS had to have ordered it because he had to have ordered it.”

This is the same CIA that helped go after Trump, remember.

There’s NO WAY IN HELL that MbS ordered that Muslim Brotherhood stooge murdered.

Saudi Arabia took a MASSIVE hit for it, and now Biden will use it as a means to end our alliance with the Saudis.

A move the US will instantly regret.

Thomas Wictor
The current SecDef armed and trained the Houthis, Iran’s slaves and the Shia version of the Islamic State.

The rationale was to help them fight al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).

Iran supports both the Houthis and AQAP, but our CENTCOM commander was too stupid to know that.

And know he’s our race-obsessed Secretary of Defense.

This will all come out in the wash. The Saudis don’t need us.

The less leverage we have, the better, given our natural dumbness.

Thomas Wictor
In short order, the entire Middle East will tell us to shove it, and the Intelligence Community will be exposed as the corrupt, partisan imbeciles they are.

So it’s all good.

Be patient.

The best is yet to come.

END

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The military is in charge, but Trump is still the de facto president.
I was under the impression...

Legal defacto.png

MonkeyWerks talks about that E8 Jet here:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Once he told me the P8's off the southern coast may be hunting for a 'soviet sub' I checked out

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Once he told me the P8's off the southern coast may be hunting for a 'soviet sub' I checked out
He mentioned P3s and P8s.

I was born and still live directly under the landing path of what USED TO BE a P3 Orion sub-hunting flight-line, up until 1994, when all the P3s moved to Whidbey Island Naval Air Station (that name ring a bell for you Q-tards?)

For most of my life, a P-3 was flying over the house at a low altitude, about every 20 minutes.

The P-3 is still in active service as a sub-hunting aircraft.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Starting to sound like the military equipment in the sci-fi audio-books I listen to.... except they're located in Outer Space...

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I used to brief those P3 crews both pre-and post-mission as an Anti-Submarine Warfare Operations Center (ASWOC) Watch Officer, ahh those were the good ol' days...

He mentioned P3s and P8s.

I was born and still live directly under the landing path of what USED TO BE a P3 Orion sub-hunting flight-line, up until 1994, when all the P3s moved to Whidbey Island Naval Air Station (that name ring a bell for you Q-tards?)

For most of my life, a P-3 was flying over the house at a low altitude, about every 20 minutes.

The P-3 is still in active service as a sub-hunting aircraft.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
They could be drilling and you never know where those soviet subs are hiding. Not that there are 'soviets' any more these days.

I suspect it would be no different than when Russia sends their MIGS over to Alaska to probe the air defenses and (SAC) sends up interceptors??