• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
be cool to yourself and your friends and neighbors, do unto others...

other than that, it's really not our show

from a different vantage point:
one could argue, the entire last 4 years was a design to 'get US to riot'

BUT WE DIDN'T, their minions did, we didn't

relax, enjoy the day, sharpen a knife for a few hours...it's zen-like

:green tea:
That's pretty much where I'm at buck. No more expectations and shift my focus internally towards myself and my family. No one is coming to save us. To expect anything like that seems to have been a fool's errand all along.

It was fun to ride the Q pole for a while but in the end we got screwed!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
20/20 hindsight is something to understand and grow from, but, when it appears we've been hog-swallowed, shark-bit, rat-attacked, that just means we'll be more vigilant, ask more questions next time, be much more judgemental regardless of those around us

in a way, we have been 'hardened', and basically, we've passed most 'tests' because we didn't end up in jail over these panty-wastes stealing our country...

seems weird, but, we really don't want to be incarcerated when the shtf so the 'hero shit' has got to be precise whether it's letting the guy ahead of you into your lane without cutting them off to opening the door for the old lady and / or simply don't punch the mf'r in the face because he's stupid enough to wear two masks...

self-discipline

so far, so good

:2 thumbs up:

and that don't mean we aren't 'aware', it just means, it don't really matter and we can act accordingly, and we can act better when we're not in jail

idk, that's my inspiration for the lunch hour

:popcorn:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's pretty much where I'm at buck. No more expectations and shift my focus internally towards myself and my family. No one is coming to save us. To expect anything like that seems to have been a fool's errand all along.

But you promised!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
But you promised!

Life isn't fair. Sometimes, when reality hits you in the face you need to make some changes rather than crying foul.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
fair is the fist part in the word fairy

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I shudder at the thought of everyone getting exactly what they deserve.

What an unpleasant world we would live in without forgiveness/grace.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 3.09.40 PM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried voting but that got hijacked.

I watched my vote get sucked into an electronic tally machine, and now I know that my vote for Trump was by-passed into the shredder.

I am still trying to figure out HOW he won in 2016...

Q hatred has reached a parallel with TDS, so that is something to think about.

Posters here at GIM2 are proposing that this thread be flushed down the memory hole.

And yet, it is the hatred, the slander, the venomous vitriol, which leads me further into the ethereal realm of actually BELIEVING that Q is for real.

If it was "just a conspiracy theory and a LARP," then why the increased opposition?

Catching flak over target and all that...

Reminds me of the early days of the Christian Church:

And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:

But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God. Acts 5:38-39

Me thinks they dost protest WAAAAY too much.

Trust THE PLAN.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
:popcorn::popcorn:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it was "just a conspiracy theory and a LARP," then why the increased opposition?
TDS
They played the "Anon card"
Cancel Culture
Nothing to see here.
Russia, Russia, Russia
2016 unfair election.
2020 with blatant cheating fairest election in forever.

If it was a ploy why the "Tippite Top" and hand signals or why not a warning and how do you include so many believable people like Flynn, Wood, Sindey.

That said we are being shown just how deep the ds cabal is at every level and seem untouchable. Yet every day they are exposing themselves. You know both sides have spy's inside..

The thing that keeps sticking in my head is "We are watching a movie". Movies have prewritten scripts, directors and lots of d list actors........
So if both sides have each others playbook would mean move, countermove. Yet you only score points on offense. Is Como a score? Is Georgia voting law a score? Is AZ voting investigation a score? Is FL opening a score? TX? How will one state be kept in lockdown while others around them are opening up?

So many questions and I'm tired of riddles.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Think production:

The thing that keeps sticking in my head is "We are watching a movie". Movies have prewritten scripts, directors and lots of d list actors.....

Making a movie requires some SERIOUS FRNs, especially a major production.

No money = no movie.

Maybe this is how POTUS DJT lost billions...

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Think production:

Making a movie requires some SERIOUS FRNs, especially a major production.

No money = no movie.

Maybe this is how POTUS DJT lost billions...
let's get some previews of the sequel and we can talk again...

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What have we learned from Q?

Anything?

Personally, i have noticed certain patterns and particular posts/themes that resonate with my own, personal reality (the key is to have read and even studied ALL the posts).

Deltas.

One such notable pattern that I noticed most often: No Q posts = OPs.

Thus Operators are actively operating.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Speak for yourself please.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EXCLUSIVE

Bill Clinton ‘Bagman’ Doug Band Provides Evidence To Feds Investigating Ties To Epstein ‘Madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell

clinton-doug-band-ghislane-maxwell-pp-1614637987754.jpg

SOURCE: MEGA (2)
By:Chris Spargo
Mar. 4 2021, Updated 2:57 p.m. ET
Bill Clinton’s former body-man-turned-aide Doug Band has turned whistleblower in the federal sex trafficking investigation involving Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein — and provided Justice Department officials with evidence that could implicate his one-time boss.
Article continues below advertisement

The notoriously tight-lipped Band, 48, stunned Clintonworld by agreeing to an interview with Gabriel Sherman for Vanity Fair‘s December issue. In addition to detailing his ties to Epstein and Maxwell, he also confirmed that the 42nd president of the United States visited Epstein at his hedonistic compound in the Caribbean — known to many as “Pedophile Island.”

Clinton travelled to Little St. James With Epstein in January 2003, according to Band — just a few months after the two men spent 10 days touring Africa.

jeffrey-epstein-2008-1614638031694.jpg

SOURCE: MEGA
Jeffrey Epstein seen in court during a 2008 hearing.
The timing of Band’s interview was a bit confounding; it landed a week after his juicy tell-all hit newsstands and he later announced that he was stepping down from the consulting firm he founded to devote more time to his family, teaching, and some private investing projects.

Radar has now learned that is was also around this time that Clinton’s “bagman” for close to two decades spoke with criminal investigators from the Southern District of New York.
This makes him the first Epstein/Maxwell associate who is known to have cooperated with authorities in the most recent probes into the accused pedophiles.
Band became fast friends with Epstein and Maxwell back in 2002, a time when he was at the height of his powers due to his role as the key architect of Clinton’s carrier post-White House.
Twisted Love! Ghislaine Maxwell Begged Pal To Help Get Jeffrey Epstein To Marry Her

Band first showed up on Epstein’s flight manifest in March of that year, when he flew from John F. Kennedy Airport in New York to London with his boss, Epstein, Maxwell, Sarah Kellen, and three secret service agents.
Kellen would later be identified as both a recruiter and a victim of Epstein, but unlike most victims, she was over the age of 18 when she first met the pedophile.

The same group returned to JFK two days later on the private jet, infamously called the “Lolita Express.”
Tour For The First Time: Inside Bill Clinton Pal's 'Lolita Express' — The Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet He Flew On 11 Times
They were joined for that trip by an additional seven secret service agents and Band’s one-time girlfriend, British supermodel Naomi Campbell.

data%3A,

Naomi Campbell in 2002
Later, Band and Clinton flew around Asia with Epstein, country hopping from Japan to Hong Kong, China to Singapore and to Thailand over the course of four days.

The men did not stay on with Epstein as he then travelled to Brunei, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Dubai. Kellen and Maxwell again joined the men.

The most infamous of these trips however came in September of 2002, when Band joined Epstein and Clinton as they made their way through Africa.

data%3A,

Band, center, was once considered the top confidant of the Clintons.
Much has been made of the fact that Hollywood stars Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker were also on that trip, but it is likely the four other guests who were of interest to federal prosecutors: Kellen, Cindy Lopez, Chauntae Davies, and Andrea Mitrovitch.

Davies, though not underage, was another of Epstein’s victims. She would eventually recruit her younger sister for the pedophile and grew close to Clinton on the trip as evidenced by a photo of her provicing the former leader of the free world with a shoulder massage during an airport layover.
Mitrovitch was a ballerina who was in her very early twenties, at the time. She too made a memorable impression on Band and his boss, as just a few years later she went on to work with her new friends at the Clinton Foundation.

Lopez was the youngest of the four women on the trip, and would become a fixture on Epstein’s flight manifests in the years after this trip.
Band has claimed that he spent years begging the Clintons to cut ties with Maxwell after Epstein’s arrest, but to no avail. He also has no issue cozying up to Maxwell at a party on Valentine’s Day 2007 in New York.

Hillary and Bill’s daughter, Chelsea, in particular, grew close to Maxwell, with Band noting: “Ghislaine had access to yachts and nice homes. Chelsea needed that.”
data%3A,

Bill and Hillary Clinton with their daughter Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky after their wedding July 31, 2010.

There were certainly plenty of opportunities for Band to speak with officials about Epstein in recent years. What's more, there is no love lost between the two men after their very acrimonious split back in 2015.
He met with former Secretary of state Mike Pompeo in September 2019 to discuss a possible post in President Donald Trump’s administration — and on July 11 of that same year registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department — just days after Epstein’s arrest.

That registration was tied to his work in Saudi Arabia on Neom, the $500 billion effort to build a new city in that country that is being spearheaded by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
That is the same country Epstein — the convicted sex offender and wealthy financier who was found dead in a Manhattan federal jail cell — was discovered to have entered multiple times using a fake passport.
It is unclear however if Band was being altruistic or if officials forced him to come in and speak with prosecutors. He was one of the 70 people named by Virginia Roberts in a 2016 court filing that named people who said had knowledge or might have knowledge of Epstein’s sex trafficking.
https://radaronline.com/p/bill-clinton-doug-band-evidence-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein/

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots more at link:

THE PRESIDENT'S CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY TO CONDUCT MILITARY OPERATIONS AGAINST TERRORISTS AND NATIONS SUPPORTING THEM

� � � �The President has broad constitutional power to take military action in response to the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001. Congress has acknowledged this inherent executive power in both the War Powers Resolution and the Joint Resolution passed by Congress on September 14, 2001.

� � � � The President has constitutional power not only to retaliate against any person, organization, or State suspected of involvement in terrorist attacks on the United States, but also against foreign States suspected of harboring or supporting such organizations.

� � � � The President may deploy military force preemptively against terrorist organizations or the States that harbor or support them, whether or not they can be linked to the specific terrorist incidents of September 11.

� � � �September 25, 2001

MEMORANDUM OPINION FOR THE DEPUTY COUNSEL TO THE PRESIDENT

� � � � You have asked for our opinion as to the scope of the President's authority to take military action in response to the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001. We conclude that the President has broad constitutional power to use military force. Congress has acknowledged this inherent executive power in both the War Powers Resolution, Pub. L. No. 93-148, 87 Stat. 555 (1973), codified at 50 U.S.C. �� 1541-1548 (the "WPR"), and in the Joint Resolution passed by Congress on September 14, 2001, Pub. L. No. 107-40, 115 Stat. 224 (2001). Further, the President has the constitutional power not only to retaliate against any person, organization, or State suspected of involvement in terrorist attacks on the United States, but also against foreign States suspected of harboring or supporting such organizations. Finally, the President may deploy military force preemptively against terrorist organizations or the States that harbor or support them, whether or not they can be linked to the specific terrorist incidents of September 11.

� � � �Our analysis falls into four parts. First, we examine the Constitution's text and structure. We conclude that the Constitution vests the President with the plenary authority, as Commander in Chief and the sole organ of the Nation in its foreign relations, to use military force abroad - especially in response to grave national emergencies created by sudden, unforeseen attacks on the people and territory of the United States. Second, we confirm that conclusion by reviewing the executive and judicial statements and decisions interpreting the Constitution and the President's powers under it. Third, we analyze the relevant practice of the United States, including recent history, that supports the view that the President has the authority to deploy military force in response to emergency conditions such as those created by the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Finally, we discuss congressional enactments that, in our view, acknowledge the President's plenary authority to use force to respond to the terrorist attack on the United States.

� � � �Our review establishes that all three branches of the Federal Government - Congress, the Executive, and the Judiciary - agree that the President has broad authority to use military force abroad, including the ability to deter future attacks.

I.​

� � � �The President's constitutional power to defend the United States and the lives of its people must be understood in light of the Founders' express intention to create a federal government "cloathed with all the powers requisite to [the] complete execution of its trust." The Federalist No. 23, at 122 (Alexander Hamilton) (Charles R. Kesler ed., 1999). Foremost among the objectives committed to that trust by the Constitution is the security of the Nation. (1) As Hamilton explained in arguing for the Constitution's adoption, because "the circumstances which may affect the public safety are [not] reducible within certain determinate limits, . . . it must be admitted, as a necessary consequence that there can be no limitation of that authority which is to provide for the defense and protection of the community in any matter essential to its efficiency." Id. (2)

� � � �"It is 'obvious and unarguable' that no governmental interest is more compelling than the security of the Nation." Haig v. Agee, 453 U.S. 280, 307 (1981) (citation omitted). Within the limits that the Constitution itself imposes, the scope and distribution of the powers to protect national security must be construed to authorize the most efficacious defense of the Nation and its interests in accordance "with the realistic purposes of the entire instrument." Lichter v. United States, 334 U.S. 742, 782 (1948). Nor is the authority to protect national security limited to actions necessary for "victories in the field." Application of Yamashita, 327 U.S. 1, 12 (1946). The authority over national security "carries with it the inherent power to guard against the immediate renewal of the conflict." Id.

� � � �We now turn to the more precise question of the President's inherent constitutional powers to use military force.

� � � �Constitutional Text. The text, structure and history of the Constitution establish that the Founders entrusted the President with the primary responsibility, and therefore the power, to use military force in situations of emergency. Article II, Section 2 states that the "President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States." U.S. Const. art. II, � 2, cl. 1. He is further vested with all of "the executive Power" and the duty to execute the laws. U.S. Const. art. II, � 1. These powers give the President broad constitutional authority to use military force in response to threats to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. (3) During the period leading up to the Constitution's ratification, the power to initiate hostilities and to control the escalation of conflict had been long understood to rest in the hands of the executive branch. (4)

� � � �By their terms, these provisions vest full control of the military forces of the United States in the President. The power of the President is at its zenith under the Constitution when the President is directing military operations of the armed forces, because the power of Commander in Chief is assigned solely to the President. It has long been the view of this Office that the Commander-in-Chief Clause is a substantive grant of authority to the President and that the scope of the President's authority to commit the armed forces to combat is very broad. See, e.g., Memorandum for Honorable Charles W. Colson, Special Counsel to the President, from William H. Rehnquist, Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel, Re: The President and the War Power: South Vietnam and the Cambodian Sanctuaries (May 22, 1970) (the "Rehnquist Memo"). The President's complete discretion in exercising the Commander-in-Chief power has also been recognized by the courts. In the Prize Cases, 67 U.S. (2 Black) 635, 670 (1862), for example, the Court explained that, whether the President "in fulfilling his duties as Commander in Chief" had met with a situation justifying treating the southern States as belligerents and instituting a blockade, was a question "to be decided by him" and which the Court could not question, but must leave to "the political department of the Government to which this power was entrusted." (5)

� � � �Some commentators have read the constitutional text differently. They argue that the vesting of the power to declare war gives Congress the sole authority to decide whether to make war. (6) This view misreads the constitutional text and misunderstands the nature of a declaration of war. Declaring war is not tantamount to making war - indeed, the Constitutional Convention specifically amended the working draft of the Constitution that had given Congress the power to make war. An earlier draft of the Constitution had given to Congress the power to "make" war. When it took up this clause on August 17, 1787, the Convention voted to change the clause from "make" to "declare." 2 The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, at 318-19 (Max Farrand ed., rev. ed. 1966) (1911). A supporter of the change argued that it would "leav[e] to the Executive the power to repel sudden attacks." Id. at 318. Further, other elements of the Constitution describe "engaging" in war, which demonstrates that the Framers understood making and engaging in war to be broader than simply "declaring" war. See U.S. Const. art. I, ��10, cl. 3 ("No State shall, without the Consent of Congress . . . engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."). A State constitution at the time of the ratification included provisions that prohibited the governor from "making" war without legislative approval, S.C. Const. art. XXVI (1776), reprinted in 6 The Federal and State Constitutions 3247 (Francis Newton Thorpe ed., 1909). (7) If the Framers had wanted to require congressional consent before the initiation of military hostilities, they knew how to write such provisions.

� � � � �Finally, the Framing generation well understood that declarations of war were obsolete. Not all forms of hostilities rose to the level of a declared war: during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, Great Britain and colonial America waged numerous conflicts against other states without an official declaration of war. (8) As Alexander Hamilton observed during the ratification, "the ceremony of a formal denunciation of war has of late fallen into disuse." The Federalist No. 25, at 133 (Alexander Hamilton). Instead of serving as an authorization to begin hostilities, a declaration of war was only necessary to "perfect" a conflict under international law. A declaration served to fully transform the international legal relationship between two states from one of peace to one of war. See 1 William Blackstone, Commentaries *249-50. Given this context, it is clear that Congress's power to declare war does not constrain the President's independent and plenary constitutional authority over the use of military force.

� � � �Constitutional Structure. Our reading of the text is reinforced by analysis of the constitutional structure. First, it is clear that the Constitution secures all federal executive power in the President to ensure a unity in purpose and energy in action. "Decision, activity, secrecy, and dispatch will generally characterize the proceedings of one man in a much more eminent degree than the proceedings of any greater number." The Federalist No. 70, at 392 (Alexander Hamilton). The centralization of authority in the President alone is particularly crucial in matters of national defense, war, and foreign policy, where a unitary executive can evaluate threats, consider policy choices, and mobilize national resources with a speed and energy that is far superior to any other branch. As Hamilton noted, "Energy in the executive is a leading character in the definition of good government. It is essential to the protection of the community against foreign attacks." Id. at 391. This is no less true in war. "Of all the cares or concerns of government, the direction of war most peculiarly demands those qualities which distinguish the exercise of power by a single hand." Id. No. 74, at 415 (Alexander Hamilton). (9)

� � � �Second, the Constitution makes clear that the process used for conducting military hostilities is different from other government decisionmaking. In the area of domestic legislation, the Constitution creates a detailed, finely wrought procedure in which Congress plays the central role. In foreign affairs, however, the Constitution does not establish a mandatory, detailed, Congress-driven procedure for taking action. Rather, the Constitution vests the two branches with different powers - the President as Commander in Chief, Congress with control over funding and declaring war - without requiring that they follow a specific process in making war. By establishing this framework, the Framers expected that the process for warmaking would be far more flexible, and capable of quicker, more decisive action, than the legislative process. Thus, the President may use his Commander-in-Chief and executive powers to use military force to protect the Nation, subject to congressional appropriations and control over domestic legislation.

� � � �Third, the constitutional structure requires that any ambiguities in the allocation of a power that is executive in nature - such as the power to conduct military hostilities - must be resolved in favor of the executive branch. Article II, section 1 provides that "[t]he executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States." U.S. Const. art. II, � 1. By contrast, Article I's Vesting Clause gives Congress only the powers "herein granted." Id. art. I, � 1. This difference in language indicates that Congress's legislative powers are limited to the list enumerated in Article I, section 8, while the President's powers include inherent executive powers that are unenumerated in the Constitution. To be sure, Article II lists specifically enumerated powers in addition to the Vesting Clause, and some have argued that this limits the "executive Power" granted in the Vesting Clause to the powers on that list. But the purpose of the enumeration of executive powers in Article II was not to define and cabin the grant in the Vesting Clause. Rather, the Framers unbundled some plenary powers that had traditionally been regarded as "executive," assigning elements of those powers to Congress in Article I, while expressly reserving other elements as enumerated executive powers in Article II. So, for example, the King's traditional power to declare war was given to Congress under Article I, while the Commander-in-Chief authority was expressly reserved to the President in Article II. Further, the Framers altered other plenary powers of the King, such as treaties and appointments, assigning the Senate a share in them in Article II itself. (10) Thus, the enumeration in Article II marks the points at which several traditional executive powers were diluted or reallocated. Any other, unenumerated executive powers, however, were conveyed to the President by the Vesting Clause.

� � � �There can be little doubt that the decision to deploy military force is "executive" in nature, and was traditionally so regarded. It calls for action and energy in execution, rather than the deliberate formulation of rules to govern the conduct of private individuals. Moreover, the Framers understood it to be an attribute of the executive. "The direction of war implies the direction of the common strength," wrote Alexander Hamilton, "and the power of directing and employing the common strength forms a usual and essential part in the definition of the executive authority." The Federalist No. 74, at 415 (Alexander Hamilton). As a result, to the extent that the constitutional text does not explicitly allocate the power to initiate military hostilities to a particular branch, the Vesting Clause provides that it remain among the President's unenumerated powers
More:
https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/olc092501.html

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_064017_892.jpg
    IMG_20210305_064017_892.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 5

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Still waiting.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Still waiting.
As you should. "You have more than you know"

Dec 2 2018
2529Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dd90e3 No.4118436
Dec 2 2018 17:14:52 (EST)

Do not mistake silence for size.
This movement is larger than anyone can possibly imagine.
God bless, Patriot.
Q

Jul 29 2018
1751Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 333131 No.2339108
Jul 29 2018 12:36:58 (EST)
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 333131 No.2338977
Jul 29 2018 12:28:56 (EST)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ting_qanon_pizzagate_conspiracy_theories.html
They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.
People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q​
>>2338977
Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub).
The World is Here.
Recognize.
This movement is bigger than anyone can possibly imagine.
Peace through strength.
Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
10-4 , re-read it.

Btw: I don't think you "got screwed". On the contrary IMO. Expectations, anticipation, presumptions and emotional can all cloud judgement. Trust that gut brain. How is it's past track record?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
10-4 , re-read it.

Btw: I don't think you "got screwed". On the contrary IMO. Expectations, anticipation, presumptions and emotional can all cloud judgement. Trust that gut brain. How is it's past track record?
Dude, I truly admire your faith. Honestly, there will always be a shred of hope in my heart (that's why my MAGA hat is in mothballs and not in the trash) but until we see something that makes us ALL go "WOW" it's just business as usual government, no matter how many old Q posts we go back and read.

At some point the words need to turn into events, actions....something tangible. You, of all people, know the ride I was on....first hated on Q, then embracing it, then finally realizing, after all the predictions from so many people analyzing all the Q drops fell by the wayside, that standing on one side of the fence or the other was driving me nuts. Now I'm smack in the middle, not predicting or expecting anything, and dealing with each day as it comes.
Am I being unreasonable?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gotta love my boy Ben Tallmadge (Assumably taken from the name of George Washington's head of Secret Service (Military Intelligence)
This is further confirmation that it is a female running the "White House".
@BeTallmadge
2h
·
Are Beijing Biden’s EOs truly enforceable?

c0708562330e5aaa.jpeg

9beb41766f54e6f1.jpeg

a8c08173354bb3e8.jpeg

Also in the thread there
@interdasting
· 1h
@BeTallmadge I made this awhile back for comparison purposes. The top of Jill's "B" and Joe's new signature "B" line right up.

1b2dd60706b1c601.jpeg

They stole the election. They can only fake control. Their puppets at the ABC agencies, Homeland Security, etc. can all say that these are being enacted. To whatever level they have corrupted other state agencies, they can in some places make it look real. But if you’re on a sound stage having your wife sign EO’s after pretending you didn’t lose the election, those EOS are worthless.
Just nice to see moar proof.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This came just after the offical creation of the United Nations and is some of the earliest propaganda for a One World Order (New World Order) that I have personally found on film.

Proving again, as we know from Covid, use of fear to steer the population into the sheep pen is effective.

----------------

Way bigger and longer than the "16-year plan"

This goes with Q drop 4542
https://qagg.news/?read=4542
the letter to POTUS from "+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America@Abbyca

The Plan For A New World Order Is Happening Now

With each passing day, we are continually given new reasons why we should reject our nations and embrace a global order. The COVID-19 pandemic has launched this idea forward, now more than ever before, (see: The Great Reset).

The latest development revealed itself yesterday in a 43,000-word letter that was released by the Vatican. Within the letter, we find many calls for the world to embrace a new United Nations.

It is no secret, the Pope who is the leader of the world’s largest religion is on board with globalization. In fact, the U.N. Secretary-General recently called the Pope an “ally” concerning climate change, migration, and peace.

Let’s cover some of that letter.

The twenty-first century is witnessing a weakening of the power of nation states, chiefly because the economic and financial sectors, being transnational, tend to prevail over the political.​

The nation states are weakening as more nations continue to give up their sovereignty in support of a unified global body.
The letter continues.

Given this situation, it is essential to devise stronger and more efficiently organized international institutions, with functionaries who are appointed fairly by agreement among national governments, and empowered to impose sanctions.​

What the Pope is outlining here is exactly what is written on the Georgia Guidestones.

Let’s see what else we can glean from this letter.

When we talk about the possibility of some form of world authority regulated by law, we need not necessarily think of a personal authority. Still, such an authority ought at least to promote more effective world organizations, equipped with the power to provide for the global common good, the elimination of hunger and poverty and the sure defence of fundamental human rights.​

It does not become anymore about globalization than this.

The Pope wants to dissolve the nation-states and replace them with a more just global order which has power derived from the law, in order to provide for the common good.

We should ask, regulated by what and whose law?

Of course, that is yet to be determined, and you will not have a say in the matter.
What is the common good?

These days the common good is not God’s Good, but man’s common good. That means pushing Christians down and embracing sin, even justifying it by distorting the Bible. It also means “woman’s rights” which is just a euphemism for saying abortion is okay.

Do you want to live in that world?

I don’t, but if God wants the final chapter of the Bible to unfold on my watch. Then I am more than ready.
We are going to cover one more quote from the Pope’s letter.

In this regard, I would also note the need for a reform of the United Nations Organization, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth.​

The Pope is simply a religious mouthpiece for those who want to bring about a global order. Never forget, the synagogue of Satan is calling the shots here.

Notice what they want, a reformed United Nations. That is what we have referred to in Daniel’s Vision: The Ram And The Goat as the “Global Restructure” which is the fulfillment of the sixth kingdom. If you are lost, you will need to read the Bible study.

We are talking about the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and bringing about a new world order. One that we change the political and financial landscape for the entire world.

It is coming, are you ready?

https://worldeventsandthebible.com/current-events/the-plan-for-a-new-world-order-is-happening-now

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bill Clinton’s former body-man-turned-aide Doug Band has turned whistleblower in the federal sex trafficking investigation involving Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein — and provided Justice Department officials with evidence that could implicate his one-time boss.
nothing to see here... move along....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Gotta love my boy Ben Tallmadge (Assumably taken from the name of George Washington's head of Secret Service (Military Intelligence)
This is further confirmation that it is a female running the "White House".
@BeTallmadge
2h
·
Are Beijing Biden’s EOs truly enforceable?

c0708562330e5aaa.jpeg

9beb41766f54e6f1.jpeg

a8c08173354bb3e8.jpeg

Also in the thread there
@interdasting
· 1h
@BeTallmadge I made this awhile back for comparison purposes. The top of Jill's "B" and Joe's new signature "B" line right up.

1b2dd60706b1c601.jpeg

They stole the election. They can only fake control. Their puppets at the ABC agencies, Homeland Security, etc. can all say that these are being enacted. To whatever level they have corrupted other state agencies, they can in some places make it look real. But if you’re on a sound stage having your wife sign EO’s after pretending you didn’t lose the election, those EOS are worthless.
Just nice to see moar proof.
Your posts are always interesting and quite informative TN. I'd love to see this evidence be made public and become a real issue that people are made aware of. While the evidence is out there if you choose to search for it, the people can't be told, they must be shown. We here all know this and other evidence is out there. People out there need to have what we here already know shoved into their faces before they'll actually recognize what it all means and give it credence.

The Emergency Alert System was mentioned dozens of times as one medium to get that message to the people. That seemed like a great idea to me but for some reason that idea joined all the 'great awakening' ideas in the wastebasket of history.

Yes indeed, they stole the election. Until we see something change in DC, it appears they got away with it too.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still waiting.

but waiting for what exactly?

what if we're waiting for people who are waiting for us?

We're All Waiting...but for what?, a surprise?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Exactly. If I did what I think is the righteous thing to do, I would be dead or buried under a prison.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Your posts are always interesting and quite informative TN. I'd love to see this evidence be made public and become a real issue that people are made aware of. While the evidence is out there if you choose to search for it, the people can't be told, they must be shown. We here all know this and other evidence is out there. People out there need to have what we here already know shoved into their faces before they'll actually recognize what it all means and give it credence.

The Emergency Alert System was mentioned dozens of times as one medium to get that message to the people. That seemed like a great idea to me but for some reason that idea joined all the 'great awakening' ideas in the wastebasket of history.

Yes indeed, they stole the election. Until we see something change in DC, it appears they got away with it too.
Haven't you noticed how many things have become true long after they were originally posted by Q?

"Future proves past", right?
------
You know how when you're trying to convey something to someone but you can't speak out loud so you just sort of give them some facial expressions and subtle gestures and because the person knows you well they know exactly what you're trying to say without your having said it and yet bypassing the other people only present with their ears? That's what I feel about the Q messages. Obviously they can't come right out and tell us what is going to happen because the bad guys will hear it too. Therefore they have to give us hints without really giving too much away putting the responsibility on to you as the listener to interpret. Thats why they established legitimacy at the beginning and throughout because of how incredibly complex and sensitive this is, they could only reasonably establish legitimacy and then ask us to have faith. Lots picked up on the wink/nod and "get it" while many need something spelled out in colored, bold and italicized block letters to understand.

Many preconceived notions have too strong an impact on putting the pieces together, evident in that the more one 'studies' the drops(re read drops was said for very good reason) the more faith one seems to develope...while those that only look from afar laugh at how ridiculous the whole concept is.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. If I did what I think is the righteous thing to do, I would be dead or buried under a prison.

that 'approach', 'ideology' of either being in the right place at the wrong time or at the right time...

all because of some thing else...like the butterfly effect, one small thing changes so much else, i find it fascinating

not like there are multiple universes or anything like that, just that there does appear to be an endless chain of random events that can be created or stopped by simply doing something else, either good or bad

idk that i can quantify anything i've noticed along the way but it's fascinating because out of the ability to create or destroy the results from these 'random events', our leaders have noticed that they can radically alter our lives from a simple decree...

soon, there's not much that's random any more

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Thats what I've been saying....

Your gut has picked up on it but our mind is resisting.

"Something very different and out of place is going on with the new administration" you've said. Yeah, tell me about it ain't nothing normal going on is there?

Why are former/active military generals posting Qball stuff?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Haven't you noticed how many things had to become true long after they were originally posted by Q?

"Future proves past", right?
------
You know how when you're trying to convey something to someone but you can't speak out loud so you just sort of give them some facial expressions and subtle gestures and because the person knows you well they know exactly what you're trying to say without your having said it and Sarah by bypassing the other people only present with their ears? That's what I feel about the Q messages. Obviously they can't come right out and tell us what is going to happen because the bad guys will hear it too. Therefore they have to give us hints without really giving too much away putting the responsibility on to you as the listener to interpret. Thats why they established legitimacy at the beginning and throughout because of how incredibly complex and sensitive this is, they could only reasonably establish legitimacy and then ask us to have faith. Lots pucked up on the wink/nod and "get it" while many need something spelled out in block letters to understand

Many preconceived notions have too strong an impact on putting the pieces together, evident in that the more one 'studies' the drops(re read drops was said for very good reason) the more faith one seems to develope...while those that only look from afar laugh at how ridiculous the whole concept is.
I can't say it better than Buck just did....

What are we waiting for exactly?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

HOW IS “150 MISSING CHILDREN RECOVERED” NOT 24/7 NEWS

Glaring evidence that the Cabal is not happy about it and whose side the media is on.

It makes one wonder if Epstein or Maxwell are cooperating to reveal all the trafficking centers.

Maybe some of the delay in the return of President Trump is partly to facilitate the continued rescue of the children.

The criminals may feel more comfortable continuing their operations under a Biden Presidency, but may move or go underground with the kids if PDJT were to return.