• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can't say it better than Buck just did....

What are we waiting for exactly?
I can't speak on what ya'll are "waiting for". That's on you. I"m not "waiting on" anything. I'm living the same as I was before Q(BQ-AQ? :-] ) except now I'm more open when talking because now there are a shit-ton more sources to redpill people with, so in many regards is also help me strengthen my conviction empty more discipline unfocused because I now have a sense of camaraderie and the power of millions of people who openly all agree on are basic perception of the current state of affairs in the world that completely contradicts the propaganda we have been consumed with our whole lives.

The real trouble is people don't understand how serious President Trump's words are in many instances such as, (paraphrasing) " Our incredible journey has only just begun."

Okay I will spell it out, if you want to know what is happening or what will be happening unfortunately we have to temporarily put away everything that we think we know. Those tired notions cannot foreshadow that which is quite simply and profoundly unprecedented.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we have to temporarily put away everything that we think we know. Those tired notions cannot foreshadow that which is quite simply and profoundly unprecedented.
Bro, in this very sentence fragment, you do understand, we're still waiting

if only for an explanation of that simple, profound, unprecedented 'new notion' that you mention, that thing to happen that we just don't know about....

what i'm waiting for: i'm waiting for our leadership to do their jobs, we can't change DC, but they can

and let's not begin to talk about 'storming the capital', our enemy has already done that and the only ones to 'suffer' appear to be the Trumpsters

so, we wait

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know I don't know. I also know there is 'something' compelling about the Q drops.

That the opposition is trying every which way to discredit Q is 'telling'.

Why spend all that effort for a LARP, unless there really is intel being disseminated though back channels that the DS doesn't want to get out?

That alone is worth the price of admission.....

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That alone is worth the price of admission.....
Agreed!

but, admission to what?

ask ten people, you'd get at least 8 different answers...that's just it, nothing is defined in any manner we can 'take to the bank'

and, at the end of the day, what we would 'take to the bank', would be ours, and since they own the 'bank'...

i'm not trying to be metaphorical, this is my truth, these are my truths, these are the truths I move to...

asking questions, pointing out things that don't fit / match, rarely getting clear answers, malaise begins to creep in, so, i continue to search while appearing to not gas...

that's 'pushing people away' from me because in our society, it's not polite to ask questions...gee, i wonder who taught us that - like the boss who gives you a pay-raise then tells you to 'not tell anyone else'...as if that's a move that would benefit me in any way

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
during it's run, the Q reports, i'm under the impression, if you weren't at least a bit excited, you were either communist or you had one foot in the grave and had already turned your brain off

today, i still hold the concept if you're not the least bit curious about what that was all about, the same thing holds true

i've also figured the people who just denigrate, tear stuff apart, since day one are actually in that same boat

there's no arguing what we just lived through isn't crystal clear, yet there's no arguing that a communist cabal is currently at the helm

no one has seen the connection to tie it all together, to show a move towards justice for the traitors...it's not what we've been shown that's the problem

the problem is what we've not been shown and once again, we've filled in the rest of the story both collectively and individually

and here we are still arguing about it...while Rome burns

but, i'll still clamor, it's really not our fault...when a thief steals your pair of shoes, do you go about the day blaming yourself?

i don't...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That is one obnoxious video ^^

Why can't they just present the material instead of zooming in and out - as if THAT makes it special?

i'm not trying to be metaphorical, this is my truth, these are my truths,
I think that is the point of Q.

3 people see an accident and you get 3 different reports on what happened.

Q is the same.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.01.59 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.43.25 PM.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and:
maybe they would if it was all paid disinformation

ever have a pretend tea party with yourself and a few of your bear friends? not bare friends...just to be certain...

anyways, whatever goes, goes, you can make the narrative go anyway you want and even the antagonism can be controlled...if there's enough motivation to go around, and that doesn't necessarily have to be cash

the child with her tea party, she's not paid to pretend...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it sucks, but, it could very well all be pure 100% American Tragedy

i'm there already but am ready for just about anything: Come Aboard if you choose, we'll fight from here

:holding hands:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've often thought this admin is nothing I've ever seen before...

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 4.13.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 4.13.30 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now we are religious terrorist groups........

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we've made it

what a sad day

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Israelis....how's it feel to be under the thumb of the Zionists ruling your country (and ours)? How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?

I looked everywhere and I'll be damned if I could find a single fuck to give for you.

Have a nice day!

but, wait a minute: Joel from the kabutz doesn't run the country, he's a stable hand for the goats
Martha, is that jewish?, idk, she doesn't run the country, she's a seamstress for the workers who handle the goats...

they're us...

their leadership is like Jo(e), he's not us...

and it appears, this 'seamstress' in the audio tape wants nothing to do with any of this Leadership non-sense

just saying

i see differences

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
but, wait a minute: Joel from the kabutz doesn't run the country, he's a stable hand for the goats
Martha, is that jewish?, idk, she doesn't run the country, she's a seamstress for the workers who handle the goats...

they're us...

their leadership is like Jo(e), he's not us...

and it appears, this 'seamstress' in the audio tape wants nothing to do with any of this Leadership non-sense

just saying

i see differences
A simple coup to bring down the Zionist government in Israel would make such a huge difference for the planet as a whole

I know, I'm asking for the Moon here

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A simple coup to bring down the Zionist government in Israel would make such a huge difference for the planet as a whole

I know, I'm asking for the Moon here
no more than a clean up In State 1, and 2 and 3...we're suffering here like the rest of the worlds sheep are...it's a solid front we're up against

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
no more than a clean up In State 1, and 2 and 3...we're suffering here like the rest of the worlds sheep are...it's a solid front we're up against
I never said it would be easy. Nothing worth saving the planet is ever easy

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if their political parties, over there, are anything like ours...their regular game is over too

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
...aaaaaand it's over! Back to bombing brown people and money laundering!

1615229046639.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it was never there...

and thinking about it, neither will be these people...3, 2, ...dismissed

isn't that their 'normal game plan'? - Seth Rich...better have that other thread prepared for new entries based upon recent history

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
k3kale.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Link and excerpt from good article - explains how they were able to defeat satellite system cheating so Trump could actually win in 2016. How many people has the Deep State killed and the MSM covered up?

World Renowned Scientist Murdered In 2016 After Discovering Vote Manipulation Capability Using Satellites – Whistleblower
itnshow.com ^ | March 6, 2021 | Mike Dakkak, quoting whistleblower @JohnHereToHelp

In 2016 my friend, Molly MaCauley, was stabbed to death outside her home in Baltimore. She was killed because she had discovered satellites were being used to alter State and national elections.
Some of this came out in 2016 and the Deep State lost control or closed down
— John (@Johnheretohelp) May 4, 2020

Dr. Molly Macauley was an “internationally renowned” researcher of economics, known especially for her expertise on the economics of satellites. “One of the most prominent space economists” in the world, she was one of only a few that specialized in satellites and the space program.

On the night of July 8, 2016, she was discovered at about 11pm on the sidewalk around the corner from her home. She had been stabbed while walking her two dogs. She was taken to an area hospital but would be pronounced dead soon thereafter.

p8x-TW5leo9c-PCkm6-Yn-L8-08-e44090ec9799746f4776b3248250948f-image-original.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have been hearing about this for quite a while now. The plane thing is a visible sign. Explains the paranoid actions in dc.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hurry up and crash the economy while the lost boy is in "charge". Power to the People.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan
Reaction score
Microsoft and Friends Want to Destroy Online Privacy

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021...t-and-friends-want-to-destroy-online-privacy/

They are already tagging your computer browser and hard drive. Our politicians have sold us out many years ago to not only tech companies but also government spying.

Just Look At The PATRIOT ACT "Brett Kavanaugh" wrote the un-constitutional act . All they had to do is bring that up and he would have never been confirmed.

computer-forensics-300x214.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
photo-2021-03-08-06-43-35.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Alzheimers For One

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
everything looks better with water

next time you watch a show, a movie, look for the 'wet ground', movie scenes and photos always look better with wet ground

no one ever complains of the wasted water, they only comment on how the special effects are worthy of an award...

:green tea: