• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Peaceful Transition to Military Power - Mistake or Slip of the Tongue

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3 9 21

thanks for that....that was very interesting , new material for me , an eye opening way to keep an eye on things , especially events that make the news

Edit:
Is there an app for that airplane map thingy?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
thanks for that....that was very interesting , new material for me , an eye opening way to keep an eye on things , especially events that make the news

Edit:
Is there an app for that airplane map thingy?
I believe there is an app.

If you keep watching him you'll catch the name as he talks... it might even show up as he swaps screens. I don't think it's free...

Check out some of his earlier stuff... I speed up to 1.5x

He has 30 years doing this (military I suspect because he knows a shit ton of mil spec ops terms and 'stuff')

His middle of the week vids are biblical in nature if that's your cup of tea.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not really Q-related but very pro-Trump so I thought I would drop these two videos here. If you are a conservative or a Christian, you may appreciate these. If you are not, this is still America and you are free to mock them.
:-)
God bless America.

Eric Metaxas On God's Plan for Trump and America Pt. 1 (17 min 25 sec):​
Published on Mar 8, 2021 by Doug TenNapel in Exile​
Eric Metaxas On Hunter Biden and Trump Pt. 2 (10 min 31 sec):​
Published on Mar 8, 2021 by Doug TenNapel in Exile​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
1615395683739.png

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
a5468fc37c8f3e96.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
so, it's May, then we can go-away?

let's see; carry the two...

:summer:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 6.22.30 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Monkey Minute March 10, 2021

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
so, it's May, then we can go-away?

let's see; carry the two...

:summer:
It's now May....but what year is still TBD?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I trust in God. All others pay cash.

That about sums up how much I will wait on other people's plans.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3.11.21

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is it just me, but I don't really get the appeal of watching random planes on a map?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it's another alley

if something were obviously going on, that would be one thing, but, like cats, some are patiently watching for any indication of anything happening, but, i'm not certain any of them would know what that would look like...so, they watch for anything 'abnormal', and share their adventure with us

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm just going to throw this out there because it's been on my mind. What if the market stuff / chaos is related to an on-going Q type operation. Q in general, if it exists, is taking on the huge task of taking on the FED and bankers. I believe they even mentioned, or perhaps it was just people around the President, talking about how they know how Trillions of dollars have been stolen out of the markets. I believe a lot of that was done via naked short selling companies into oblivion. Well, that's where the GameStop saga starts because they were chosen as a new target. But it failed and I'm sure you've heard much of the rest.

Because someone with tons of money has been supporting the long side, retail certainly has helped but they don't have nearly enough money. Hedge Funds and now market makers are being targeted and some think they are in serious trouble. Now we have a few rule changes at the DTCC. All of this is coming together for a Very Interesting next Two weeks. If market makers go down then you can bet like hell there will be a market crash. Then change the rules and disallow the crap that has been allowed for God knows how long.

Crazy?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
no, not crazy at all...we're in a coup, our side has lost yet the war continues, to save us

not crazy at all

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Because someone with tons of money has been supporting the long side,

Someone with a lot of digits on a computer screen created at the push of a button is stifling those that play with a rigged against them fiat currency earned by sweat and controlled by the enemy.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP March 12, 2021

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Your upset and know whats going on...however the people have not been pushed to the precipice as of yet.. Im sure a lot more needs to play out...fish still needs to rot.
It seems to me that you are correct sir!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your upset and know whats going on...however the people have not been pushed to the precipice as of yet.. Im sure a lot more needs to play out...fish still needs to rot.
And it stinks to high heaven now. I don't think we are far away from the entire government collapsing at this rate.
I even think the hoe evoking the 25th and getting rid of the demented old fool might be enough to push everything over the edge.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i've been watching for any TELL's but there's just so much noise, it's difficult to chose which direction to watch

or which case of criminality to watch

it's busy, no doubt

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i've been watching for any TELL's but there's just so much noise, it's difficult to chose which direction to watch

or which case of criminality to watch

it's busy, no doubt
Read articles from the other side. 180° from what we read. Are they both wrong and the truth is somewhere in the middle or?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thomas Wictor @ThomasWic@social.quodverum.com
Thread
There.
WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU?
Trump’s Judas goats have sprung the trap.

“Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Thursday that she was open to a ‘scenario; in which the Democrat-run House of Representatives would overturn a close Republican win in Iowa’s second congressional district.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-overturning-republican-win-in-iowa-district/

Nancy Pelosi Open to Overturning Republican Win in Iowa District

Nancy Pelosi said she was open to a “scenario” in which the Democrat-run House would overturn a close Republican win in Iowa.

www.breitbart.com

The Democrats have opened the door.
When this is resolved one way or another, all Trump has to do now is present EVIDENCE.

Both houses of Congress have procedures for contested elections.

There’s no procedure for the president, but if I’m right, all of that is moot.

Here’s how the Breitbart article ends:
“Democrats have referred to Republicans who
contested the 2020 presidential election results as treasonous.”

So what better way to annul that smear than to have the Democrats ACT on what THEY claim is a contested election?
Here’s the beauty thing:

My guess is that the Republicans and Trump HAVE ALREADY RESOLVED the elections that were stolen.

The point is to goad the DEMOCRATS into being the ones to ACT on elections that have already been resolved.
By unseating Marianette Miller-Meeks AFTER the Iowa certified the election results, the Democrats negate their own arguments.

Trump will NOT have left anything up to chance.

My theory is that currently we’re under the governing of a hybrid “devolution” and shadow presidency.

Here’s what I haven’t mentioned until now:

Trump knows the results of ALL elections. He may be aiming to nullify ALL stolen elections.

Wouldn’t THAT be a kick in the head?
So AGAIN, the “political genius” Pelosi gives Trump the opening he needed.

The Democrats will be the first to ACT on what THEY claim was a stolen election.

The end result is their own downfall.

I recommend that everyone watch a god documentary on the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu.
He was able to play his cards right, using his native intelligence to rise from half-educated peasant to absolute ruler of Romania.

Then he started believing his own propaganda.
He thought he WAS a god, as he portrayed himself. Anyone who disagreed was silenced.

His downfall came in two days.
He was stunned.

After abusing his people every way possible and living like a king, he very stupidly bused in tens of thousands against their will for a giant rally in his honor.

After twelve minutes, they started booing him.
The revolution began at that moment.

Americans need to learn to see the big picture, and they need to keep things in perspective, and they need to learn to think in the long term.

The Romanians lived in a police state. They rose up because the state began to confiscate their food and cut off their power.

Look at China.
The Chinese suffered the Cultural Revolution.

Jiang Qing: Blood and Revenge in the Cultural RevolutionYouTube

WE DON’T HAVE IT THAT BAD.
And now the Democrats have been fooled into building a political guillotine for themselves.

This is the moment that begins the final phase of Trump’s operation.

I THINK.
I COULD BE WRONG.

But I know that the Democrats will rue the day that they decided to be the first to ACT on what they claim is a contested election.

We’ll see what happens.
END

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So now its May?

Why not? Would that offend you? I should think you would stick. The dates were never set by Q... except this one.

monkeywerks goes into air traffic all over. Yesterday's update, about a minute and a half in, he goes into the oddity about AF-1 not having the right call-sign.

Take time to watch Gitmo air traffic with monkeywerks, too.

Cargo planes have been leaving Charleston (that's new) for Gitmo -- heavy traffic.

Watch the whole thing.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why not? Would that offend you?

Take time to watch Gitmo air traffic with monkeywerks. Cargo planes have been leaving Charleston (that's new) -- heavy traffic.

Watch the whole thing
Why would I be offended? Why would you say that? I'm not objecting or disagreeing with the Q info, Nobody on the planet would be more pleased if everything Q has suggested comes true however: I'm just not beating the Q drum any more.

I watched the whole thing...interesting information about how they designate presidential flights, the locations of different planes in flight, US wildfires and I also learned the Vatican has an infrared telescope they use for....well, we don't exactly know what but, for the most part, the entire 28 minutes was his informed opinion...what he 'thinks' is happening based on what he sees on his screen.

My point Unca is, opinions form the foundation of what we think/hope/pray will happen in this current illegitimate government. If something to change that eventually happens then, at some point, we'll see unmistakable signs. The signs we're seeing strongly suggest something is very different but what that something is is anybody's guess. Rather than continue living in a self generated cycle of expectation followed by frustration, I've chosen to sit back, be patient and watch without expectations.

I've not turned into a naysayer, I'm just a spectator. When you think about it, that's what we all are now!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting synopsis between a couple of posters from another forum

I also read somewhere that the reason Trump hasn't taken further action is
because of the threat of a dirty bomb.

With all of the 'cells' infiltrated into this country, it is a very real possibility

------------------------------

I do believe patriots are in control and their timing depends on minimizing risk to public safety.
Prayers up for discernment and the best use of our time and resources to do the most good.

...who and when is delivering the live Correction? Soon comes the end of the first quarter, 2021?

I’ve been following Thomas Wictor on this, and he may be on to something. (Q is “rigged for red” and submerged. We won’t hear from Q until a Q+ message says, “The storm is upon us.”)

There is a bureaucratic technique known as “putting a raincoat” on someone. If an agency doesn’t like its political boss, it “puts a raincoat” on him and lets the next highest career person in the agency run the show. The political boss receives just enough information to defend his agency’s appropriation before Congress. CIA put raincoats on both John McCone and William Casey. Casey became so frustrated that he created his own private CIA inside Reagan’s White House run by Oliver North and friends. That led to disaster.

It’s apparent that Biden has a raincoat on him. Harris is speaking with foreign leaders, and Biden, stricken with dementia, signs whatever piece of paper is put in front of him. The attacks in the Middle East were probably put together by Trump and the military with Biden presented with a permission slip to sign. Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are pretty much running the show.

This brings me to Wictor. He believes that Trump signed a 90-day PEAD on the grounds that we were about to be governed by a Chinese Communist occupation government. The PEAD was signed somewhere between January 10 and 20. The PEAD is classified. Thus, Trump’s invocation of the Insurrection Act, which is contained within the PEAD, is also classified.

The 90-day PEAD expires somewhere between April 10 and 20. (10 days. Darkness.) Wictor believes the military is using its assets to build a three-dimensional map of our cities, exterior and interior, which indicates preparation for urban guerilla warfare.

I think the military prepared for urban guerilla warfare a long time ago - they didn't wait until now to do it. In fact, they've likely been conducting said warfare for years now rooting out infiltration of hardware etc., like CIA data centers. As President Trump restored our military to full strength and equipped/trained them, their urban warfare plans likely went through successive upgrades.

A few years ago we had black hawk helos in downtown LA at street level. They always knew that mil would be involved and infiltration was heavy so I don't think they waited until now to build 3-D maps of our cities etc.

I believe troop distribution and planning is concealed under guise of Covid-19 vaccination program(s), and that's why Biden's people were angry that when they met with the Pentagon, staff there would not share critical information, including vaccine distribution plans.

We've been told to buckle up and get ready many times, and I think it's because the timing has many scenarios on both our side and the Deep State side, and I think our side has defeated many threats that would have activated the "seat-belt" sign in the cabin. When our side wins various contests and the DS recoils to fight another day, I think peeps believe we're being warned needlessly and it's all expending ammo.

I believe Trump & CO are always ahead of the game in planning. When the DS assumed they were stealing the election in 2015, they didn't seem to know full-fledged resistance was in already in motion against them. It's likely White Hats had urban warfare plans tidied up at that point in case the Deep State reacted "negatively" to losing.

Who knows how many years urban warfare has been in the planning mode. Urban modeling programs like ERIS have generated 3-D demographic/asset/resource/population/infrastructure maps for some time now.

I have wondered if the Deep State split up when they faked their Oval Office arrival. Keep Biden/Harris out of reach and send Pelosi/Schumer into the NG controlled zone.

Note that Pelosi tried to get NG to carry machine guns and command told her to ask President Trump if he wanted the NG to arm with machine guns to shoot his supporters.

Well, then Trump had a departure ceremony with a 21-gun salute at an Air Force base and left to the tune of Hail To The Chief, and Biden/Harris pretended to arrive but only showed up on a sound stage.

Surely then Nancy would have gotten Biden to arm the NG with machine guns if she could have. But she couldn't. So it looks like Pelosi and Schumer are ring masters in a show but not controlling the infrastructure of the circus.

The Mil can't allow our enemies to believe that the idiots are actually running the country. China certainly knows that Biden/Harris are not in control, nor is Pelosi/Schumer or they'd be welcoming the UN/China to the heavily armed outpost in DC.

So apparently the mil allows enough of the show to continue to protect the public peace. I don't believe real Biden/Harris move within arms reach of the military, but I also don't believe they could stay out of the reach of our military unless they were someplace like a) China b) a fortified region using sensitive/dense US population as human shields or c) D.U.M.B. or other protected space.

I suppose real Harris/Biden could come in contact with mil if there was sufficient threat against the public peace or infrastructure to allow them to do so. This farcical intermission gives the public time to come up to speed on what the Dems have in mind for us slaves, and to watch the machinery of corruption deny patriots due process (SCOTUS).

I recall that in early Q, the FBI advised white hats that the FBI would cease to exist if a certain person or persons were taken and that strategy was probably not a one time novelty. But for now it looks like fake Harris/Biden were allowed to move around at least as far as a supposed talk at the Pentagon when the mil tweeted something about "commander in chief" in all lowercase letters.

I don't watch the "Show" much because I think it's sickening. When I have seen portions of it, it looked like a 'stand in' at least 10 to 15 years younger than Biden was present (e.g., Valentines Day ornaments on the White House lawn?).

I've seen a picture of supposedly Biden lounging on his dog's bed, leaning back on one elbow smiling. I don't think real Biden could or would physically get down on the floor, "lounge" back on one elbow, and get back up again without incapacity, and would have looked pained the entire time.

Motorcades no longer feature the rider waving to those on the street. Its just black cars passing by.

I believe the fake inauguration was broadcast 12 minutes early without warning because the MSM/SHAMWOW crowd didn't know if the mil would halt the broadcast of offer a "real" counter broadcast at that same time.

I recall reading that filming for the SOTU was "already underway" for a Covid-safe enviornment (Online) and it's likely they have already faked it, but seem to be afraid to air it. Note that President Trump already held his SOTU at CPAC.

Times have changed. Before the SCOTUS publicly announced that they would not hear challenges to the election, the mil likely implied "you're allowed this farce until the SCOTUS proves you lost and then you leave" (they probably said it nicer). Then SCOTUS ruled against the Constitution, and now Harris/Biden sham is encountering increased headwinds - information continues to drip out, states emerge from lock down etc. Perhaps the DS is now afraid Biden will be outted if they try to broadcast their pre-recorded SOTU.

Meanwhile the MSM continues to expose itself as fully complicit in the continuing effort to overthrow our country. I mean, it seems like "press conferences" with Biden are faked, right? I imagine the MSM could try to claim that insane genetically enhanced MAGA were terrorizing the White House so the MSM agreed to meet offsite to protect their fake CIC. Or something equally stupid. But I believe the Mil can make it too uncomfortable for them to go that route.

Lately 8K was under increased attack - it seems the DS doesn't know any more than we do where "it" is going to come from, or when. I thought I detected an uptick in panic after the SCOTUS declined to hear the 'last' electoral challenge.

The uptick in panic seems to say, "We have Trump in the crosshairs now! We're going to put him in jail forevah with what WE have on HIM! He's not getting away THIS TIME!" At the same time, Stephen King came out with some weird attack on President Trump. Those who scream the loudest?

"These people" seem to be preparing to defend themselves from legal action by pre-emptively attacking the president so that any new action toward them can be cast as retaliation for "cornering him" (that's there favorite trope - "the walls are finally closing in on Trump!" again, and again, and again for years now) or for criticizing him.

Approaching CPAC the MSM's "word of the day" was "revenge", posing anything Trump was likely to say as revenge. How they fear his very existance!

Their tactics won't work. These people are stupid.

I know we are to pray without ceasing, buckle up and stay prepared. This is simply battle hardened wisdom; we'd be fools to ignore such critical preparations.

In general I believe we are farther along than I initially believed - that we only learn of things after they are accomplished. While at some inflection point, we may face the unrest written of in Q drops, I now consider it equally likely we may go through the successive arrival of (reality) strong, slow waves on a beach, each wave washing away a little more of the sandcastle and support for said sandcastle, until enough of the public is willing to say the emperor has no clothes.

Letting the inevitable waves of reality wash bits of an unpopular farce away in stages could avoid the type of unrest, disruption facing those in Myanmar.

Prayers up for all who long to be free of the Satanists; God has not forgotten you. Father in Heaven, please grant all decent people freedom and protection, grant us swift victory and complete destruction of the filthy Satanic elites.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Interesting synopsis between a couple of posters from another forum

I also read somewhere that the reason Trump hasn't taken further action is
because of the threat of a dirty bomb.

With all of the 'cells' infiltrated into this country, it is a very real possibility

------------------------------

I do believe patriots are in control and their timing depends on minimizing risk to public safety.
Prayers up for discernment and the best use of our time and resources to do the most good.

...who and when is delivering the live Correction? Soon comes the end of the first quarter, 2021?

I’ve been following Thomas Wictor on this, and he may be on to something. (Q is “rigged for red” and submerged. We won’t hear from Q until a Q+ message says, “The storm is upon us.”)

There is a bureaucratic technique known as “putting a raincoat” on someone. If an agency doesn’t like its political boss, it “puts a raincoat” on him and lets the next highest career person in the agency run the show. The political boss receives just enough information to defend his agency’s appropriation before Congress. CIA put raincoats on both John McCone and William Casey. Casey became so frustrated that he created his own private CIA inside Reagan’s White House run by Oliver North and friends. That led to disaster.

It’s apparent that Biden has a raincoat on him. Harris is speaking with foreign leaders, and Biden, stricken with dementia, signs whatever piece of paper is put in front of him. The attacks in the Middle East were probably put together by Trump and the military with Biden presented with a permission slip to sign. Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are pretty much running the show.

This brings me to Wictor. He believes that Trump signed a 90-day PEAD on the grounds that we were about to be governed by a Chinese Communist occupation government. The PEAD was signed somewhere between January 10 and 20. The PEAD is classified. Thus, Trump’s invocation of the Insurrection Act, which is contained within the PEAD, is also classified.

The 90-day PEAD expires somewhere between April 10 and 20. (10 days. Darkness.) Wictor believes the military is using its assets to build a three-dimensional map of our cities, exterior and interior, which indicates preparation for urban guerilla warfare.

I think the military prepared for urban guerilla warfare a long time ago - they didn't wait until now to do it. In fact, they've likely been conducting said warfare for years now rooting out infiltration of hardware etc., like CIA data centers. As President Trump restored our military to full strength and equipped/trained them, their urban warfare plans likely went through successive upgrades.

A few years ago we had black hawk helos in downtown LA at street level. They always knew that mil would be involved and infiltration was heavy so I don't think they waited until now to build 3-D maps of our cities etc.

I believe troop distribution and planning is concealed under guise of Covid-19 vaccination program(s), and that's why Biden's people were angry that when they met with the Pentagon, staff there would not share critical information, including vaccine distribution plans.

We've been told to buckle up and get ready many times, and I think it's because the timing has many scenarios on both our side and the Deep State side, and I think our side has defeated many threats that would have activated the "seat-belt" sign in the cabin. When our side wins various contests and the DS recoils to fight another day, I think peeps believe we're being warned needlessly and it's all expending ammo.

I believe Trump & CO are always ahead of the game in planning. When the DS assumed they were stealing the election in 2015, they didn't seem to know full-fledged resistance was in already in motion against them. It's likely White Hats had urban warfare plans tidied up at that point in case the Deep State reacted "negatively" to losing.

Who knows how many years urban warfare has been in the planning mode. Urban modeling programs like ERIS have generated 3-D demographic/asset/resource/population/infrastructure maps for some time now.

I have wondered if the Deep State split up when they faked their Oval Office arrival. Keep Biden/Harris out of reach and send Pelosi/Schumer into the NG controlled zone.

Note that Pelosi tried to get NG to carry machine guns and command told her to ask President Trump if he wanted the NG to arm with machine guns to shoot his supporters.

Well, then Trump had a departure ceremony with a 21-gun salute at an Air Force base and left to the tune of Hail To The Chief, and Biden/Harris pretended to arrive but only showed up on a sound stage.

Surely then Nancy would have gotten Biden to arm the NG with machine guns if she could have. But she couldn't. So it looks like Pelosi and Schumer are ring masters in a show but not controlling the infrastructure of the circus.

The Mil can't allow our enemies to believe that the idiots are actually running the country. China certainly knows that Biden/Harris are not in control, nor is Pelosi/Schumer or they'd be welcoming the UN/China to the heavily armed outpost in DC.

So apparently the mil allows enough of the show to continue to protect the public peace. I don't believe real Biden/Harris move within arms reach of the military, but I also don't believe they could stay out of the reach of our military unless they were someplace like a) China b) a fortified region using sensitive/dense US population as human shields or c) D.U.M.B. or other protected space.

I suppose real Harris/Biden could come in contact with mil if there was sufficient threat against the public peace or infrastructure to allow them to do so. This farcical intermission gives the public time to come up to speed on what the Dems have in mind for us slaves, and to watch the machinery of corruption deny patriots due process (SCOTUS).

I recall that in early Q, the FBI advised white hats that the FBI would cease to exist if a certain person or persons were taken and that strategy was probably not a one time novelty. But for now it looks like fake Harris/Biden were allowed to move around at least as far as a supposed talk at the Pentagon when the mil tweeted something about "commander in chief" in all lowercase letters.

I don't watch the "Show" much because I think it's sickening. When I have seen portions of it, it looked like a 'stand in' at least 10 to 15 years younger than Biden was present (e.g., Valentines Day ornaments on the White House lawn?).

I've seen a picture of supposedly Biden lounging on his dog's bed, leaning back on one elbow smiling. I don't think real Biden could or would physically get down on the floor, "lounge" back on one elbow, and get back up again without incapacity, and would have looked pained the entire time.

Motorcades no longer feature the rider waving to those on the street. Its just black cars passing by.

I believe the fake inauguration was broadcast 12 minutes early without warning because the MSM/SHAMWOW crowd didn't know if the mil would halt the broadcast of offer a "real" counter broadcast at that same time.

I recall reading that filming for the SOTU was "already underway" for a Covid-safe enviornment (Online) and it's likely they have already faked it, but seem to be afraid to air it. Note that President Trump already held his SOTU at CPAC.

Times have changed. Before the SCOTUS publicly announced that they would not hear challenges to the election, the mil likely implied "you're allowed this farce until the SCOTUS proves you lost and then you leave" (they probably said it nicer). Then SCOTUS ruled against the Constitution, and now Harris/Biden sham is encountering increased headwinds - information continues to drip out, states emerge from lock down etc. Perhaps the DS is now afraid Biden will be outted if they try to broadcast their pre-recorded SOTU.

Meanwhile the MSM continues to expose itself as fully complicit in the continuing effort to overthrow our country. I mean, it seems like "press conferences" with Biden are faked, right? I imagine the MSM could try to claim that insane genetically enhanced MAGA were terrorizing the White House so the MSM agreed to meet offsite to protect their fake CIC. Or something equally stupid. But I believe the Mil can make it too uncomfortable for them to go that route.

Lately 8K was under increased attack - it seems the DS doesn't know any more than we do where "it" is going to come from, or when. I thought I detected an uptick in panic after the SCOTUS declined to hear the 'last' electoral challenge.

The uptick in panic seems to say, "We have Trump in the crosshairs now! We're going to put him in jail forevah with what WE have on HIM! He's not getting away THIS TIME!" At the same time, Stephen King came out with some weird attack on President Trump. Those who scream the loudest?

"These people" seem to be preparing to defend themselves from legal action by pre-emptively attacking the president so that any new action toward them can be cast as retaliation for "cornering him" (that's there favorite trope - "the walls are finally closing in on Trump!" again, and again, and again for years now) or for criticizing him.

Approaching CPAC the MSM's "word of the day" was "revenge", posing anything Trump was likely to say as revenge. How they fear his very existance!

Their tactics won't work. These people are stupid.

I know we are to pray without ceasing, buckle up and stay prepared. This is simply battle hardened wisdom; we'd be fools to ignore such critical preparations.

In general I believe we are farther along than I initially believed - that we only learn of things after they are accomplished. While at some inflection point, we may face the unrest written of in Q drops, I now consider it equally likely we may go through the successive arrival of (reality) strong, slow waves on a beach, each wave washing away a little more of the sandcastle and support for said sandcastle, until enough of the public is willing to say the emperor has no clothes.

Letting the inevitable waves of reality wash bits of an unpopular farce away in stages could avoid the type of unrest, disruption facing those in Myanmar.

Prayers up for all who long to be free of the Satanists; God has not forgotten you. Father in Heaven, please grant all decent people freedom and protection, grant us swift victory and complete destruction of the filthy Satanic elites.
Thanks TN...Pretty fookin crazy world we're living in huh? All of this could be pure speculation however, the creepy part is all of this could also be true.

Does anyone over the age of 65 ever remember anything like this going on in this country? I sure as hell don't!!