• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TRYNEIN -- That was an excellent, enlightening post that covered a lot of the detail in what is going on.

shootie -- Neutral is great. Just don't feed the trolls. :beer:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
TRYNEIN -- That was an excellent, enlightening post that covered a lot of the detail in what is going on.

shootie -- Neutral is great. Just don't feed the trolls. :beer:
I have most of the assholes on ignore. I'm not going to start any fires, honest injun!

pants on fire.gif
pants on fire.gif

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Read articles from the other side. 180° from what we read. Are they both wrong and the truth is somewhere in the middle or?
Yes!

most importantly, Yes!

but, it's the context...their side can't lie, but, they hide the truth, in plain sight

plenty of their stories make zero sense, as applied to 'logical reasoning', but, when applying 'illogical reasoning', as they themselves have prescribed, soon you see more clearly, their intentions

now-a-days, they just tell us directly, then tell us they didn't mean that, but, yes they did

our side is afraid of the truth, afraid of death and that transfers into afraid of living, oh the pain...but please may i have another, sir smooths the last pain they had, only to replace it with the next pain...and that translates into Fear and as they only know 'pain', that's an acceptable remedy

read both sides, toss out the crap and what's left over is the truth, Yes

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FOR WE WRESTLE AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS -- CRROW777
Researcher and friend of humanity Crrow777 returns to SGT Report to expose the rulers of the darkness of this world.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gSaUjlijSwUl/

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
can't we just turn the lights on?

they'd scamper away like roaches
:bombs 9:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this...

Q FBI Anon

Sep 13, 2018

Beginning on July 2, 2016 a series of posts on /pol/ (Politically Incorrect) were made by a self-identified FBI insider known as “FBI Anon” relating to the Hillary Clinton [HRC] email and Clinton Foundation [CF] investigations and the pending conspiracy of FBI Director, James Comey and Attorney General, Loretta Lynch to quash. The following provides back-story context to the events unfolding today. FBI Anon is a high-level analyst/strategist at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose job was/is to look at the records, analyze and add notes. Much of the explosive content has been undisclosed until recently:

“There is intense pressure within the FBI not to indict Hillary.” I am posting from a position of near anonymity with enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution—as we are all under gag orders. There is enough evidence for Hillary and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she is indicted or not depends how much info gets out. The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server.

While Hillary’s history of corruption and carnage goes back decades, the period leading up to and including Benghazi was a quantum leap in scale. Anyone associated with the investigation is sworn to secrecy. Any leaks would cost his or her job and most likely jail time to boot. Worst-case scenario—anyone who crosses the Clintons tends to meet with an unexplained early demise (Ron Brown and Vince Forster were no exceptions). From a law enforcement aspect, dealing solely with Hillary does not solve the problem. The Clinton Foundation, with its massive spider web of connections and money laundering, implicates hundreds of high-level people. The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason. FBI Director Comey is trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington, DC.

After Benghazi, the concept of “plausible explanations” was forever dismissed. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton concocted a transaction with the bin Laden Family to provide classified information for big money. She used Ambassador Chris Stephens to arrange a transfer of $1.2 billion to the Clinton Foundation in Swiss accounts. The deal was highly classified files, including nuclear and military information for cash. She had Stephens in the Pentagon receiving a server to take with him to Benghazi. There was also a back up server—in her closet. She then allowed the bin Laden’s to mass insurgents to raid Stephens’s compound. Stephens had no idea what he brokered and had no clue what the server contained.

The plan was going great until the Seals and CIA, from the other compound responded to the attack. She was unaware of their support and ordered a stand down. The deal was to kill the Stephens envoy and in the process allow the bin Laden Family to have nuclear secrets to one day avenge their son. It went south when the other compound refused to stand down. They got to the consulate in time to rescue the staff (except for the Ambassador Stephens and Information Officer Sean Smith) and a big bonus—they ended up with the server!

Once word got back to the White House that the Consulate team was rescued, Hillary ordered a complete stand down to the rescue mission and surreptitiously told the commander of the invading force to attack the other compound. By that time, she wanted everyone dead and the enemy to have that server.

During the attack on the CIA compound, a technician got into the server and discovered something very odd—top-secret nuclear files! He immediately broke standard protocol and transferred the files to a top-secret server, in the event they were overwhelmed. By this time, Hillary had already fabricated the story that a pastor in California made a YouTube video that caused a mob to attack—a total lie!

In the chaos, to fulfill her end of the deal, she furiously emailed files to random staff members “by accident,” allowing the bin Laden Family to intercept (pre-arranged) the data while it was in motion. At this point, some of her staff, outraged by the betrayal, planned to defect and ultimately leaked the DNC emails to Wiki-Leaks. When told the Benghazi server was destroyed, she believed it—at least she hoped it was true.

We (FBI) received the server from Benghazi, found data on the CF and realized the situation was far worse than previously thought. Hillary had Special Access Programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possible foreign declarations of war (due to our secret operations in sovereign states). A Special Access Program is intelligence classified above top-secret. These programs are supposed to be held on closed servers at secret locations [SCIF]. The only way to get in is if you are specifically read-in on a program or have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example, in non-classified terms, would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the globe [NOC-List] or our nuclear missile silo locations.

The server revealed the treasonous specifics of Saudi Arabian visits and donations to the CF, the Uranium One fiasco, and much much more, but the most disturbing was the Obama Administration’s transfer of “Davey Crockets” (M388 nuclear mortars) to the enemy! That’s right! Obama gave nukes to the enemy of not only the United States but of Russia as well. Ultimately, one of these weapons killed 20 Russian troops in Syria—an American nuke killed 20 Russians!

Putin responded by ordering a nuclear evacuation drill of 40 million Russians to send Hillary a message he was preparing if she got in. The remaining six Davey Crockets are in the hands of Iran along with $150 billion. Hillary sold SAP’s to overseas donors when just possessing them makes her guilty of treason. Most alarmingly, the server exposed Hillary sold weapons and coordinates of the Chinook helicopter (killing all 38 on board—including 17 Navy Seals) to the bin Laden Family. The death penalty seems insufficient for this level of treason.

Even more insane were the payoffs to those who knew. A total of $1.7 trillion in grants was appropriated to spread the wealth amongst politicians to sweep things under the rug. The money was granted by Obama to Middle Eastern nations then funneled back to our politicians and bureaucrats through a complex series of Swiss entities. The Clintons have hundreds of these entities alone. Of the money granted, John McCain is/was at the top of the list of recipients with many other Republicans. Just trace those who campaigned against Trump and it will lead to all who are guilty.

Obama opened a shell company, Iron Eagle, in neighboring Jordan as the hub to facilitate the black op transfer of uranium into Syria. McCain was the point man to receive and transport it into the deep state and eventually to an Iranian nuke facility. Our spec ops and Marines intercepted and caught McCain in the act, so to speak.

George Soros is at the nucleus of nearly all US political corruption. He funds, instructs and influences every level of the US government, right down to the tax code. Everything is corrupt. The entire government is corrupt. NO ONE IS CLEAN! Our hands tied. There is much more that is too dark for anyone to stomach. My message to you and everyone on this board is do not get distracted by Clinton’s e-mails. Focus on the Foundation. All of the nightmarish truth is there. The e-mails pale in comparison. Between the servers, the horrific killing of the Seals, the nuclear information, the Davey Crocketts, the SAP sales, the $150 billion to Iran and the $1.7 trillion of funneled hush money—there is enough to hang them all for high treason.

That is why all Democrats, all Republicans and all media were/are against Trump. They all know what happens now. They are now choosing a 2020 candidate with a $3 billion bankroll in hopes of taking the White House to push back the trials and then pardon.

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
can't we just turn the lights on?

they'd scamper away like roaches
:bombs 9:

Makes it more difficult to fumigate within the nooks and crevices.
How you garentee 100% full effectiveness of the cleaning process?
Catch all the foot solders in the exposed open.. then take the fight back to the bases?
i like the idea of cutting off the head..but understand the slow burn back to the nest.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How you garentee 100% full effectiveness of the cleaning process?
there will never be any 100% as long as humans continue to crave power over one another, so, we'll never really get to step away from 'maintenance' and that's what the judicial system is supposed to provide

FAIL SYSTEM

Catch all the foot solders in the exposed open.. then take the fight back to the bases?

variations of 'warfare' have been attempted throughout the ages, the only known remedy is annihilation...see your expectation in the first quote...so, annihilate, stop trying to counter shit that ain't even in play (but i don't know much, so, i've got 20/20 but, that also means i know folks are dying while they're not annihilating)

i like the idea of cutting off the head..but understand the slow burn back to the nest.

slow burn???

this i've never understood, that only allows the enemy the opportunity to defend, to figure a way to put the fuse out

That's not annihilation either, that's back to that second part about out-thinking stuff

we're watching something happen and we're filling in the blanks, learning how to out-think ourselves and while we do that, the enemy gorges

not my idea of 'showing anything' other than a lack of courage

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
just feeding off of your post...opine is mine this am...

good post made me think

:green tea:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
there will never be any 100% as long as humans continue to crave power over one another, so, we'll never really get to step away from 'maintenance' and that's what the judicial system is supposed to provide

FAIL SYSTEM

Great point Buck. Human's are a flawed race. No amount of governance, laws, controls, or anything else that's been tried in the last 40,000 years has worked for very long.

We keep searching for Nirvana and all we do is destroy ourselves in the process.

The human destruction cycle is simple....

1615737679865.png

Hard work makes for a good life. When that hard work translates into machines that are created for making life easier then humans don't work as hard. When they work less, humans become used to the lighter workload and become lazy. As they become lazier humans become more reliant on their machines to carry them effortlessly through life. When humans become so lazy that they stop caring about events happening around them, that creates fertile ground for the evil among us to gain ground in their endless quest for wealth, power and control. Not one to pass up opportunity, evil will gain more and more ground, tighten their noose around society tighter and tighter until the elastic snaps, war breaks out and we ultimately destroy ourselves...again!

I'm convinced that what I described in the above scenario has happened on Planet Earth many times before. Now we find ourselves smack in the middle of it happening yet again! Incredible times we've been assigned to live in!

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great point Buck. Human's are a flawed race. No amount of governance, laws, controls, or anything else that's been tried in the last 40,000 years has worked for very long.

We keep searching for Nirvana and all we do is destroy ourselves in the process.

The human destruction cycle is simple....

View attachment 204650

Hard work makes for a good life. When that hard work translates into machines that are created for making life easier then humans don't work as hard. When they work less, humans become used to the lighter workload and become lazy. As they become lazier humans become more reliant on their machines to carry them effortlessly through life. When humans become so lazy that they stop caring about events happening around them, that creates fertile ground for the evil among us to gain ground in their endless quest for wealth, power and control. Not one to pass up opportunity, evil will gain more and more ground, tighten their noose around society tighter and tighter until the elastic snaps, war breaks out and we ultimately destroy ourselves...again!

I'm convinced that this scenario has happened on Planet Earth many times before and we're smack in the middle of it happening yet again!
and for every piece of me that i can possibly control, i'm choosing to not participate, as much as I possibly can

i'll still have to wander the streets to get supplies, and i'll smile at everyone i see, but i don't have to participate in much these days, so, this should get interesting...waiting to see what the sheep will have to do next

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
and for every piece of me that i can possibly control, i'm choosing to not participate, as much as I possibly can

i'll still have to wander the streets to get supplies, and i'll smile at everyone i see, but i don't have to participate in much these days, so, this should get interesting...waiting to see what the sheep will have to do next
Yup, stay well below the radar. Blend in as best you can and you won't stick out.

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Sure we get these cycles over decades, centuries ...in this current Q moment in time its interesting to see how the balance is being fought out...we are still monitoring a lot of military movement more pedo arrests and exposure to the dark side... my last 25 years of research and conspiracy crazy talk has now become mainstream. This part of the plan I trust as im amazed as whats become exposed.. however its hard for most not to accept without getting that clutch DC arrest result that was somewhat never stated by Q.

Its made me optimistic as how weak trump team and failing Q has become...
I like the reverse psychology ..like buying stock. ( no im a metals guy)
I have never seen so much USA military movement throughout Europe which apears to not be challenged.. the big Q is..on who's behalf ..and what are the tasks being carried out?
I can only speculate...done in 32? 32 months?

Trying to keep a Q post on topic without new Q posts is tricky..keeps us wondering..im sure the enemy in the dark also.

My 2C

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This part of the plan I trust as im amazed as whats become exposed..
For me the most amazing expose' has been the Elite pedophile angle.

Adrenochrome, harvesting children and all that entails.
Record keeping of children and their 'output' of adrenochrome until they're no longer viable and then they kill them.

They've been doing it for 100's of years no less.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, stay well below the radar. Blend in as best you can and you won't stick out.
idk if i've mentioned it, lately, i'm being eyed as if i'm homeless

i'll go in somewhere, just got off my bike, my helmet is with my bike, backpack still on, 99¢ store no less, and they want my backpack to stay up in the front...

i was offered some money a few months back, some help or support

i had to laugh and explain i appreciated his offer, i'm just outside this bank because i'm waiting for the driver of my ride

LOL

Record keeping of children and their 'output' of adrenochrome until they're no longer viable and then they kill them.

that inventory control sure is something, that's some higher level reasoning, they should all be hanged immediately upon capture, they know exactly what they're doing

but our cops and legal system are all a bunch of pussies...they'll arrest me for not wearing a mask while the pedophile will spend tonight with a judge and two children while the cops stand guard

(that is some 'general' thinking im doing here)

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Blood transfusions Royals and Roths ..Pharaohs . but horse back hunting kids and the like..
Elites talk of impure monster goyum blood lines ..but they sure do like some of their blood.

adreno is disgusting disturbing .. any human associated with,, should be tried and fire squaded.
Unfortunately, I believe the crimes to be darker demonic and ritualistic.. I personalty think none of them have a right to leave any bullshit possitive image legacy..no mater what you bargain in information. F@#$!!!! them ALL!!!!!

I have said before I have not seen any moral compass until i saw the marines watch photo.
Only true oath ive seen kept in a while!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
The "dangerous" Qanon cult tearing families apart with conspiracies (60 Minutes Australia last night):

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Ha.. lot of info flying around way before your qanon video ...funded by Reuters?
anyways I believe they are into saving children first. The family unit can heal after they study fractionalization

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Might want to clean up your act....?
oh no, this one's a keeper

i blend right in with the background, smells and all

no, i'll tell you what it is:

1615757132358.png

around here, i wear this and mop out my hair a bit, i'm good to go

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Ha.. lot of info flying around way before your qanon video ...funded by Reuters?
anyways I believe they are into saving children first. The family unit can heal after they study fractionalization

That's a Nine Network inhouse shit show. Q and the anons are many things, but dangerous?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"I got Bud, Overhere!"

:weed:

and i use the through front pocket to hold my inventory, the benjamins go in my pocket

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm not homeless....

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I Got Bitten Once
I Got Body Odor

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

What troubles me the most is they are still relatively free to continue doing it. We seem to even stand by while our children are being stolen and used as cold meat by the elite.

The history books won't hold the American public of today in too high of a regard. Even when they're told of the horrors, they still choose to cower and look in another direction rather than meet the evil head on!

The elite have learned this over thousands of years. The human animal hasn't come very far in 40,000 years! We're still selfish animals!

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
That's a Nine Network inhouse shit show. Q and the anons are many things, but dangerous?

very dangerous if your the elite pedo human trafficking type that own the media!
I like seeing those videos..to me it shows their fear!.. QANON bundle deal..2fer one specials..
Q and Anons have really rocked their world.
my eyes still on done in 32!

we all would love a Q post around about now!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
very dangerous if your the elite pedo human trafficking type that own the media!
I like seeing those videos..to me it shows their fear!.. QANON bundle deal..2fer one specials..
Q and Anons have really rocked their world.
my eyes still on done in 32!

we all would love a Q post around about now!!
Please, no more Q posts! I'd rather see the EAS come alive! I've read enough riddles to last a lifetime! The white hats need to shit or get off the pot! No more games! Are we taking this republic back or not???

We're ready....are you? I'd love to say we can do it alone but we can't. We need you as much as you need us!
If that's asking too much then I choose not to play!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
oh no, this one's a keeper

i blend right in with the background, smells and all

no, i'll tell you what it is:

View attachment 204686

around here, i wear this and mop out my hair a bit, i'm good to go

IGBO = International Gay Bowlers Organization? <-- Look it up