• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
53gnvm.jpg

here’s the link to that video

https://www.greatnewsreport.com/igp5-00193-shipping-container-nukes/?ref=15359

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
containers...so, there's no one actively looking for them?

at this point in time, they should have been able to neutralize plenty of them by now

so, that would also infer, they're negotiating with terrorists while losing hunters laptop

nope

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
containers...so, there's no one actively looking for them?

at this point in time, they should have been able to neutralize plenty of them by now

so, that would also infer, they're negotiating with terrorists while losing hunters laptop

nope
The only thing they're seeking to neutralize are the American people. 'They' don't work for us

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere there is a video, that I can't find, about military planes flying surveillance flights across the States. It was suggested that they were mapping the cities for urban warfare.

After being reminded about the report of these containers with the nukes in them, I suspect that those flights were/are looking for these containers

as we've grown up with TV, we do have some sense about how nukes leave various signatures of their location, and we should understand how they're detected, but there's been no indication of any such activity taking place anywhere in the continental US, either the discovery / dismantling of anything on site, nor the discovery and transportation of any such container by any military agency

so, if these things are 'in place', and we've forgotten how to torture anyone to get these locations, and we 'just simply can't find 'em general' is our 'go to'...

then we're going to get blowed up real good...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Seriously, with all the terror articles out there how can anyone think any of them are actually valid. I stopped worrying about nukes falling on my head back in the 80's.

If they do it's not like you or I have a lot of cards to play anyway!

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the one that gets me:
We've Gotta Show 'Em

no you don't...i've never told anyone i was going to hit them or out-smart them or steal from them or even to help them

i've left that up to them to figure out...and if they can't even figure out i'm helping them, forget about the rest

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
the one that gets me:
We've Gotta Show 'Em

no you don't...i've never told anyone i was going to hit them or out-smart them or steal from them or even to help them

i've left that up to them to figure out...and if they can't even figure out i'm helping them, forget about the rest
"They must be shown"

Shown what? There's a ton out there to see! What else are we hoping to show them that they haven't already seen and blindly accepted as the world reset?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Into The Storm (HBO)

https://anonfiles.com/UeR1W6leua/Q_Into_The_Storm_Part_1_mp4

https://anonfiles.com/8dn8X1l7u0/Q_Into_The_Storm_Part_2_mp4

These two files are megabytes, tiny yet contain both hour long Part 1 and Part 2

Part 3 and Part 4 aired last night.

Uglytruth, will you be able to provide links to them like you did for Parts 1 & 2?

If so, many thanks.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
who has bought all those containers?

It's doubtful that the Intel Agencies even know that.

The Club K Cars can conceal several different types of weaponry and Russia manufactures a good many. According to the original reporting on Project Pelican, and that port in Florida, UAE has a long term, no-bid lease on the port and controls it. Saddam Hussein’s bomb maker is part of the group that controls it.

According to the rules and definitions of “Diplomatic Pouches” that are free from inspection, Full sized Containers can now be declared as such, and so any enemy embassy could be smuggling in whatever whenever per reporting previously viewed and no longer available on You tube.

Just do a search on Project Pelican-there are still some articles to be found.

Here’s one sample:

The Perfect Storm: Port Canaveral’s Gulftainer Tied To ...
https://theamericanreport.org/2017/...t-canaveral-gulftainer-club-k-russia-endgame/

‘Project Pelican’ was the secret operation that handed over the cargo container terminal at Port Canaveral, Florida to Iraq’s oil-wealthy Jafar family, major power players in Saddam Hussein’s rogue nuclear WMD programs.

And, for a while China had a lease on Long Beach.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dood looks like a lady.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Part 3 and Part 4 aired last night.

Uglytruth, will you be able to provide links to them like you did for Parts 1 & 2?

If so, many thanks.

All I can find so far.

Episode 1: Calm Before the Storm

Episode 2: Do You Believe In Coincidences?

Episode 3: Disinformation is real

https://anonfiles.com/b1P8Jdn1u3/Q_Into_The_Storm_Part_3_mp4

Into The Storm (HBO)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Those are not clickable links on my end. Not sure if that matters or not.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NEW GHISLAINE MAXWELL INDICTMENT, MAJORITY OF VOTERS WANT VOTER ID, LEAKED AMAZON MEMO Redpill78​

On today's episode, we examine a recently leaked Amazon memo which reveals the treatment their workers put up with, a recent survey shows an overwhelming majority of Americans want Voter ID laws, Lin Wood is running for office, Ghislaine Maxwell gets new charges the Cartel is coming and Joe Biden is doing nothing about it and Rhino Lisa Murkowski has a Republican challenger!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Those are not clickable links on my end. Not sure if that matters or not.
No, it doesn't matter. You can copy and paste the URL into your browser and the webpage loads and you can download the file.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All I can find so far.

Episode 1: Calm Before the Storm

Episode 2: Do You Believe In Coincidences?

Episode 3: Disinformation is real

https://anonfiles.com/b1P8Jdn1u3/Q_Into_The_Storm_Part_3_mp4

Into The Storm (HBO)
Thanks again, Uglytruth. I downloaded part 3 and am watching it now.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

NEW GHISLAINE MAXWELL INDICTMENT, MAJORITY OF VOTERS WANT VOTER ID, LEAKED AMAZON MEMO Redpill78​

On today's episode, we examine a recently leaked Amazon memo which reveals the treatment their workers put up with, a recent survey shows an overwhelming majority of Americans want Voter ID laws, Lin Wood is running for office, Ghislaine Maxwell gets new charges the Cartel is coming and Joe Biden is doing nothing about it and Rhino Lisa Murkowski has a Republican challenger!

is there anything not in that link?

omg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No, it doesn't matter. You can copy and paste the URL into your browser and the webpage loads and you can download the file.
Ahhh, said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3 30 21​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

De Oppresso Liber​

Jeffrey Prather

Green Beret motto: Liberate the Oppressed.
FBI plan: Get SF vets to spy & entrap patriots.
Objective: Oppress the liberators.
When: Jan 6!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Heywood Floyd

Twitter logo
21 Mar, 18 tweets, 4 min read

Many have made analogies between the woke “cancel culture” phenomenon and the Chinese Cultural Revolution. I think this is a great analogy, but I think that another, perhaps better, analog has been overlooked, namely the “Disintegration Directive” of the East German Stasi.

Briefly, the Disintegration Directive, also known as the Decomposition Directive (officially Richtlinie 1/76 or the Zersetzung in German) was the approach that the East German secret police (the Stasi) took from 1976 onwards to crush dissent, or even potential dissent.

Before 1976, the Stasi used the conventional gulag-and-torture methods to control political opinion in the DDR. But in the 1970s, the DDR was seeking international recognition, so they needed a lower-profile method of suppressing opposition to Communism.

The Disintegration Directive is described in these links:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

archive.org/stream/TheSTAS…

It specified a covert, much more psychological approach to maintaining the Communist monopoly on ideological discourse.

Zersetzung - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

The goal was to destroy dissidents and potential dissidents socially and emotionally without resorting to arrest and imprisonment. The Stasi collected information about the victim’s private life, and proceeded to “disintegrate” their careers and their family and private life.

..SNIP..

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1373761707500257280.html

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting conversation below with some different thoughts on this situation

=================================================

I come at this from a different angle.

A few months ago I responded to an Anon posting that said the military had refused Plan Z, a hard military coup. I caught some flack for my analysis.

I turned to Carl von Clausewitz, who coined the term “fog of war” and said that no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. I said that the original Plan Q had failed.

We assumed that the people behind Trump were playing 4-D or 5-D chess while the Deep State was caught flatfooted. We didn’t consider that the Deep Sate might also be playing 4-D or 5-D chess and fighting Team Q to a draw. That is what I thought had happened. My suspicion was that Team Q’s silence was to avoid giving away the details of Plan Q-v2.
Some things have become obvious in the past few months.

The bureaucratic technique of “putting a raincoat” on someone adverse to one’s position has been deployed on both Biden and Harris. Biden’s dementia has gone so far that the Mainstream Media is having trouble keeping up appearances. The old man signs whatever piece of paper is put in front of him. Harris’ complaint that she was out of the loop during the Middle East military action makes it clear that she is also wearing a raincoat. Others are making the critical decisions, and I suspect that a lot of those decision makers are not in government.

There is also a technique known as “bureaucratic friction.” As orders are passed down through a bureaucracy, the lower levels balk at following through on orders with which they disagree. The military doesn’t experience that much bureaucratic friction because there is always followup on orders. Harry Truman summed it up perfectly in his typically pithy and profane way when he said after the 1952 election, “Ike is used to the military where orders are followed. But when he sits behind this desk and gives an order, not one goddam thing is going to happen.” People on Team Q are doing their best to sandbag orders from above.

So what did Team Q do in response to the reluctance of the military to execute Plan Z? They opted for Plan Y, a soft military coup, as Plan Q-v2.

This is where I turn to Thomas Wictor, whom I suspect has his finger on what is going on behind the scenes.

The military appears to be following Biden for surface appearances, but for substantive action the military appears to be following orders from a shadow government directed by Team Q. The military is preparing for urban guerilla warfare based on a finding drawn up by the NSC at the request of Lyndon Johnson in 1968. These plans are always kept up to date, and I suspect the Armed Forces are getting ready to implement them at the right time.

Wictor has noticed unusual military action that I suspect is an attempt to make sure there is no outside interference from the UN or China when Plan Y shifts to Plan Z.

According to the Anon posting, why did the military object to Plan Z? The military believed:
  • It would lead to civil war;
  • It would lead to the end of America’s role as a superpower and end the current tenuous peace if we were forced to withdraw troops from the rest of the world and bring them home to restore domestic tranquility;
  • It would lead to the end of America.
That response made sense. You have to reach the precipice, as Q put it, before people will accept military intervention to set things aright and purge the evil elements from American society. We aren’t there yet. Plan Y is still in force, however.
Wictor’s idea of devolution also makes sense. Some states, such as Florida, are already asserting their rightful powers, something Madison predicted in Federalist #46. Citizens are withdrawing the consent of the governed.

So what constitutes the precipice?
  • We are currently governed by an occupation government.
  • We’ve sustained a biological attack without taking retaliatory action on the attacker. In fact, the federal government is in league with the attacker.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and the federal government is in league with the invaders.
The only thing I can visualize today as the precipice is a military attack on the country, perhaps nuclear in nature.
There is a lot going on behind the scenes that is not apparent. I'm getting antsy, like so many others, but I haven't given up hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wictor’s idea of devolution also makes sense. Some states, such as Florida, are already asserting their rightful powers, something Madison predicted in Federalist #46. Citizens are withdrawing the consent of the governed.
———
So much is possible with nullification and using the 10th amendment as it was intended. In effect it is citizens, via their states, withdrawing their consent. It is next to impossible to not comply as individuals, but we can if we flex that resistance through our states. It takes strong and liberty minded state legislatures to actually do this though. I wish more people ( including state reps) were well educated on this subject.

What people don’t understand is that you don’t have to “get permission “ from any judge, court or federal agency. You just do or don’t do what is best for the state. If the feds don’t like it, call their bluff and tell them to come try to enforce it themselves. They won’t, because they can’t ( at least now but our window of resistance may be closing).

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/

---------------------------

...and that the last 4 years there are hundreds of arrests, tribunals, and even executions...

I question that. A site quoted here claimed that people had been executed and had been replaced by artificial intelligence clones, but I don't buy that at all.

I suspect that many "suicides" that have happened were executions based on an 80/20 comment from Q way back when. I took it to mean that only 20% would face military tribunals and punishment. The other 80% would simply be removed by the white hats. All those strangulations by red scarf struck me as executions of the bad guys because the knowledge of what they had done would be more than the public could bear.

I caught hell from people who said that Team Q would never go outside the Constitution and due process, but I still think I called it right.

The problem with the current situation is that our supposed watchdog media has become a lapdog media in the pay of China and globalists. They won't tell the truth, and whatever happens has to be big and bad enough to merit the shutdown of the media.

I'm still going with a 9/11 type attack but with WMDs. That's my hunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the comments on that Wictor post

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/105981414494272270

A_Single_Soda_Bottle
@A_Single_Soda_Bottle@social.quodverum.com
@janis @KirkWhisenant

“I could have predicted the total ****show. Not to a tee but I knew it would be ****.

I predicted that Florida would definitely fight back but I wasn’t expecting the sheer amount of pushback from other R states. I’m pleasantly surprised.

I would not say that the situation is hopeless, I’m just furious at the amount of waiting I have to do. I don’t think Biden will be able to do much domestic damage specifically because of the treatment the states are giving him.”

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the perspective i don't believe this writer has is where the people no longer have any choice at all

the last election cycle proved that

until anyone / everyone begins to view this as the Fact, our vote was stolen, therefore, we have no Rule of Law, any of this We The People stuff has been effectively eliminated in our political world, this ideology is now a Failed Ideology

it's a wide chasm and few people want to venture to the other side, Normalcy Bias makes people continue to believe it's not already all over...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
  • We are currently governed by an occupation government.
  • We’ve sustained a biological attack without taking retaliatory action on the attacker. In fact, the federal government is in league with the attacker.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and the federal government is in league with the invaders.
All of this is true.

"We The People" are the weapon - which is why there is the push to disarm them.

We haven't yet begun to fight.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All of this is true.

"We The People" are the weapon - which is why there is the push to disarm them.

I, indeed, hope this is true.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The question is when will enough be enough and when do we actually begin fighting back?

Raa raa only goes so far

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Trump just came on my Smartphone and announced that Biden and Hillary have been arrested, Congress is being rounded up by the military and DC is under martial law!!!!

(Getting ready for tomorrow) :rotf:

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You almost got me to turn my cellphone on and take it out of the faraday cage.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The question is when will enough be enough and when do we actually begin fighting back?

Raa raa only goes so far

And now you know why the national public relations push about how they have arrested everybody and anybody who entered the capital building on Jan 6, stories about people who merely attended the outdoor Trump rally losing jobs, positions, credibility etc. Scare mongering. Example, rape some children? Time off for good behavior. Lunatic world if you read the MSM narrative.

Trespassing into a technically people's house during working hours? Wow, that is serious. Heck, they don't even respond to burglary calls in most cities these days. Parking ticket level crime. The only real serious crime was done by a Capital Cop when he shot an unarmed woman.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Note the below, which I was never informed about in any history class in a government school. It happened the year before my birth. A fairly conservative time I am told.

1954 United States Capitol shooting

The 1954 United States Capitol shooting was an attack on March 1, 1954, by four Puerto Rican nationalists wanting Puerto Rico's independence from US rule. They shot 30 rounds from semi-automatic pistols from the Ladies' Gallery (a balcony for visitors) of the House of Representatives chamber in the United States Capitol.

The nationalists, identified as Lolita Lebrón, Rafael Cancel Miranda, Andres Figueroa Cordero, and Irvin Flores Rodríguez, unfurled a Puerto Rican flag and began shooting at Representatives in the 83rd Congress, who were debating an immigration bill. Five Representatives were wounded, one seriously, but all recovered. The assailants were arrested, tried and convicted in federal court, and given long sentences, effectively life imprisonment. In 1978 and 1979, their sentences were commuted by President Jimmy Carter. All four returned to Puerto Rico.

Now that is something to get worked up over, yet the government stooges tossed it down the memory hole.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but I'm still hoping to see something change very soon....like in a movie where the villains are kicking ass and the end seems near for the good guys when something comes along, something we all had the faintest of glimpses of earlier in the movie, and changes the entire dynamic of the movie's ending.

I hope that's what we'll see

1617219091489.png

1617219332705.png

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but I'm still hoping to see something change very soon....like in a movie where the villains are kicking ass and the end seems near for the good guys when something comes along, something we all had the faintest of glimpses of earlier in the movie, and changes the entire dynamic of the movie's ending.

View attachment 206199
View attachment 206200
Check out my avatar.
It will prove to be a great day in American history.

And the answer is, yes I did.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Check out my avatar.
It will prove to be a great day in American history.

And the answer is, yes I did.
thank you for your service sir!! You are a true patriot!

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is going to be a big surprise ending I am positive.

Like a giant friggin' asteroid slamming into Antarctica or Africa. Or the Earth flipping.

The whole enchilada is operating like I would if I knew exactly when I would die, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The Earth has been through at least three giant "resets", with about 1% of the life still alive at the end. Each time.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 206199
View attachment 206200

Wait, Jesus is Trump is an Alien??? Ok, if you are trying to make Q sound crazy that might be working.