• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Wait, Jesus is Trump is an Alien??? Ok, if you are trying to make Q sound crazy that might be working.
Dude, I got nuthin! I don't know what's goin on these days!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Monkey Minute for 3.31.21​

Biblical News from around the World.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There is going to be a big surprise ending I am positive.

Like a giant friggin' asteroid slamming into Antarctica or Africa. Or the Earth flipping.

The whole enchilada is operating like I would if I knew exactly when I would die, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The Earth has been through at least three giant "resets", with about 1% of the life still alive at the end. Each time.
The planet is about to go through a major transition and its all predicted in the stars. Some may not take much stock in astrology buy you can bet your ass powerful people sure do!

The USofA was founded when Pluto entered Aquarius. It takes Pluto roughly 250 years to come back around. Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008. Boy what a year that was! Kind of a prelude to Pluto's next transit.

Nations are known to fall when Pluto returns to the sign of its founding. Spring of 2023 is when Pluto will enter Aquarius again.

Guessing we have until fall of 2022 to get our shit in order otherwise its going to be a long way down.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

HE IS BACK: John Durham Issuing SUBPOENAS and INTERVIEWING on Crossfire Hurricane investigation!​

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guessing we have until fall of 2022 to get our shit in order otherwise its going to be a long way down.
maybe we'll be lucky and stay closed until then

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
so, recently we set our calendar back, not our clock...

no wonder i'm so early

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When do decoder pens get put away and the pitch forks sharpened?

after Bidens spending spree?
I am convinced that a plan is in the works. Not sure who is running the country, but its not the Biden regime.
Trump is relaxed and confident at all his recent public appearances and leaves me with the impression that all is well in hand. I believe that there was a major threat, ie, nukes in trailers, etc, but given the confidence of Trump, I assume there have been major victories in this regard. Evidently there is still shit to clean up, but I am sure that Bejing has been convinced of total annihilation should any attack on US territory occur.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am convinced that a plan is in the works. Not sure who is running the country, but its not the Biden regime.
I agree. It's as if the current admin is a LARP.

There was a peaceful transition to military power. There's a video around here somewhere to that effect and I believe that is exactly what transpired.

I don't even think Biden & Co has the football. They may have 'A' football, but it's not active.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

There was a peaceful transition to military power. There's a video around here somewhere to that effect and I believe that is exactly what transpired.

I don't even think Biden & Co has the football. They may have 'A' football, but it's not active.
Then why the charade? For what purpose and for how long?

I can't figure it out...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I can't figure it out...
Me either, but it's all I can come up with from the cheap seats....

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and i appreciate everyone still looking at every direction possible

"weird" ain't sitting right with me either...so, we wait

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"Biden run your policy and keep the coms regular until we clean up this mess
...done in 30?

ok folks thats a wrap!
What comms?
Why is there more than one comm?
Clean up what mess?
How does this benefit the American people?
Can we back out of all the damage done in the last 3 months by this Biden horde 'in charge'?
If so, how? I can't imagine how that might look!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is glaringly obvious is that everytime Biden opens his mouth on MSM, and Democrats threaten anti gun legislation, and other nefarious tax and spend legislation and reports on the border crisis, it drives tens of thousands of Democrats into Trumps camp.
Won't be too much longer IMHO.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is glaringly obvious is that everytime Biden opens his mouth on MSM, and Democrats threaten anti gun legislation, and other nefarious tax and spend legislation and MSM reports on the border crisis, it drives tens of thousands of Democrats into Trumps camp.
LOL, well, they do that so we don't notice Jo(e) drooling on himself, looking at his watch and holding an incoherent conversation with it

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What is glaringly obvious is that everytime Biden opens his mouth on MSM, and Democrats threaten anti gun legislation, and other nefarious tax and spend legislation and MSM reports on the border crisis, it drives tens of thousands of Democrats into Trumps camp.
All that doesn't matter when you can just cheat in a national election and the civilian courts all refuse to hear all cases against you. They're in control until its time for the other color to be in charge. The ebb and flow of politics is nothing if not constant my friend. I suspect that you've been around long enough and have seen what I've seen to understand that AWD

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All that doesn't matter when you can just cheat in a national election and the civilian courts all refuse to hear all cases against you. They're in control until its time for the other color to be in charge. The ebb and flow of politics is nothing if not constant my friend. I suspect that you've been around long enough and have seen what I've seen to understand that AWD
But it does give us hints, (Scavino) that we could very well be winning. These hints are compelling, but I believe that there will be some major event occurring that will put us over the top. Where the Biden regime is leading this country will not stand.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I mean seriously, even ignoring everything else imagine the commanders getting that command.

Biden - Launch the nukes
Commander - Spell nuclear and I'll think about it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think the military knows the election was stolen and exactly how it was done.

They also know their oaths: To defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

They won't allow Biden to usurp that.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

They also know their oaths: To defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

i hate to be the one who's noticed, taking an oath with one hand on the Bible, or whatever book they've chosen, it would seem these days, taking an Oath doesn't really cleanse the human of the debris they've become, some only put on the fancy suit or dress and take it to fool the intelligent, those who expect to witness integrity and honesty and the such...the sheep are lost in the fancy clothes, the rest is to be envied over...but, we're essentially lied to over and over again, never given a reason to really question whether or not their actions are legal, until they cross a line, then another line, then another line...soon, it all becomes just a bunch of words, Who Cares from some, and that bothers me, really bad, like...they're traitors, lying about that means they'd lie about anything

and some are paid to be that exact way, they are intentionally in these positions to destroy us, like they're spies or something, agents provocateur...

I took an oath, i've no one to defend against at the moment, i'm still here, most of you guys are too...pun, just Biden my time, if you know how to grin at that one...

but Q:
are today's grunts the same as we were? i'd like to think so, but, are the tranny's green too? see? i start questioning everything and suddenly it all falls apart, much of it looses value, like a venezuelan bolivar

serious though, wtf are we truly being 'saved from' because it seems like the medicine is going to kill us... :beer:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
oh wait...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GAETZ BRINGS SAUCE FOR EXTORTION CLAIMS, BIDEN MASS RAPE OPERATION AT SOUTHERN BORDER Redpill78​

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
wow, caught in the act of blackmail

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks.............. maybe................. if there is any truth to Q.................... that the military steps in when they are FORCED to play their hand? I can't help think an uprising of millions would force something to happen one way or the other. So what would it take?
Body counts where the blm & antifa are burning city's? (They are stupid pawns)
Body counts of mayors, governors, corrupt judges etc? (Bigger fish but still low level pawns)
Body counts of unelected influencers like higher politicians, soros, gates, zuck, jack, fauci, brix, diamond, solomon, rothchilds, killintons, celebrities & sports stars? (the layer of useful asshats below the protected)
Protesting will not work. It's going to take massive death numbers in a very short amount of time by a massive uprising of millions to force whoever's hands to move. It's either going to be the good guys that step in to stop it and make their move or the un or whoever that brings the world to a halt. Either way it beats a slow boil.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the tipping point

idk, imho, we passed that road marker a long time ago

idk

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I can't figure it out...
You can't figure it out, shootie, because you have been privy since forever. But the vast multitude of rock-stupid American citizens ARE being shown.

They are seeing the evil, the weirdness, the hypocrisy, the violence of the Deep State.

"They must be shown."

And so it is happening more and faster every day.

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
FB insta internet tv electric food free money....keeps a lot of peeps sleeping.

no precipice as of yet for those.

However I still watch a lot of money being spent on USA military flights..some say its typical...I think its accelerated spending.
My2c

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You can't figure it out, shootie, because you have been privy since forever. But the vast multitude of rock-stupid American citizens ARE being shown.

They are seeing the evil, the weirdness, the hypocrisy, the violence of the Deep State.

"They must be shown."

And so it is happening more and faster every day.
Well, they had better fucking wake up....we can't do this by ourselves you know?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The Military will step in and maintain order...

How many times are we going to hear this? How many ways can he say the same things over and over again, making the same predictions? I do like Dave but honestly, he's starting to sound like a broken record

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GAETZ BRINGS SAUCE FOR EXTORTION CLAIMS, BIDEN MASS RAPE OPERATION AT SOUTHERN BORDER Redpill78​

If they wanted to stay unraped they should have stayed home. There's no such thing as a free lunch!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's amazing we can still have a choice in what we listen to and watch.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

The military doesn't think on their own about whether or not they are obligated to serve the POTUS as their commander and chief....they have no choice. Waiting for them to stand against their POTUS is going to require a chair, a very long book to read, a truckload of popcorn and lots of toilet paper.

I no longer believe anything I'm told, only what I see actually take place. I'll wait for it to happen before I get too excited...hell I've waited this long, what's another 3 or 4 phony election cycles more?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think it's amazing we can still have a choice in what we listen to and watch.
Make no mistake; you listen and watch what they allow you too. For example, I would have loved to listen to the many conservative voices which were once posting on social media but (((they))) won't allow it

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"They must be shown."
no we don't

we don't need to be shown anything other than perp walks and a reading of the charges

that's all we've ever needed

when did we start this hand-holding thing?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score