• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Woa, there are some arms in that crowd. And who dropped off the quarry for them to use in the town square?

But, please, how many police departments are just going to take that onslaught? They will have their bearcats, firehouses, and all kinds of toys on the way.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
coming to a town near you... Hopefully soon

---------------------

This is the fate of tyrants who brutalize innocent people!
#ArgentinaPatriots STONED THE COVID-TYRANTS

video --->

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/071/259/894/original/57ee546d9c11b29d.mp4
Heartwarming video to be sure! I can't wait for this to come to America's cesspool cities soon. They've been building it up for so long it can't be too much longer before they release a sizable kracken of their own

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Heartwarming video to be sure! I can't wait for this to come to America's cesspool cities soon. They've been building it up for so long it can't be too much longer before they release a sizable kracken of their own

They're stoning the wrong people. That needs to happen the elected clown show and the unelected stains.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They're stoning the wrong people. That needs to happen the elected clown show and the unelected stains.
The police will be the clown's first line of defense, that layer would need to be breached first before you can get your hands on the clowns themselves

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
3UG0zfrQkUHF_640x360.jpg

POP - Trailer [IPOT]

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 207469

POP - Trailer [IPOT]

Things that make you go Hhhhmmmmmmmmm!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whaaaaat?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe my prayers are being answered. Lets hope this comes true! The sooner the better. Jump to 15:30 and give it a couple of minutes.
You can listen at 1.5 speed easy.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things that make you go Hhhhmmmmmmmmm!

Hhhhmmmmmmmmm!

Whaaaaat?

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . . . .

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maybe my prayers are being answered. Lets hope this comes true! The sooner the better. Jump to 15:30 and give it a couple of minutes.

We'll see.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So, just gonna play ball with that video for a second. Who are the two people going to be that drop from the Houses? Biden almost has to be the odds on favorite... who else? Probably Piglosi would be a guess of mine.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
C'mon man! This is fantasy! Not many of these holy predictions from ordinary people come true as a rule. I'm not sure what makes this chick someone out of the ordinary.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nothing, but it's a fun game is it not? Or would you rather play a nice game of chess?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Exacrly one year later? Hmm.... not a coincidence.

But shills defintelty whine. I mean that was an easy prediction. nor will it ever change.
Future proves past. We have WAY MORE than we know.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW, I found this amusing sprinkled with some curiosity!

Part of the letter read: “If anything happens to me, I hope this letter will be found. To be perfectly clear, I am not suicidal, and should I turn up missing or dead, look no further than Hillary and President Bill Clinton. They know I know. In June last year (1992) Hillary, who is really in charge of what’s going on, embezzled $23,000,000 from the Department of Veteran Affairs and deposited it, spread across their many undisclosed bank accounts, many offshore. I made the mistake of asking my “friends” for a thin slice of that cake. I ought to have known better. They are as greedy as they are evil. I’m not sure my promise of keeping silent will be good enough. I hope I’m wrong.”

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PL210414.jpg

I tried to paste the facebook URL into this post but when I did and then I clicked on it, it wouldn't let you scroll through many of the facebook responses people posted. If you click on the GAB link above then click on the facebook link in pepe's post, you should be able to scroll through the facebook responses. If it doesn't work for you, then I give up. I don't have a facebook account and don't know how to make it work like it does from gab. Oh well, I tried. :-)

KH.jpg

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Part of the letter read: “If anything happens to me, I hope this letter will be found. To be perfectly clear, I am not suicidal, and should I turn up missing or dead, look no further than Hillary and President Bill Clinton. They know I know. In June last year (1992) Hillary, who is really in charge of what’s going on, embezzled $23,000,000 from the Department of Veteran Affairs and deposited it, spread across their many undisclosed bank accounts, many offshore. I made the mistake of asking my “friends” for a thin slice of that cake. I ought to have known better. They are as greedy as they are evil. I’m not sure my promise of keeping silent will be good enough. I hope I’m wrong.”

That sounds too good to be true.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Two dead is better than one, but I got a feeling this won't live up to the Ginsburg death watch thread.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So, just gonna play ball with that video for a second. Who are the two people going to be that drop from the Houses? Biden almost has to be the odds on favorite... who else? Probably Piglosi would be a guess of mine.

2 die in the "houses"... so how many senators, representatives are there along with Potus and VP?...
The "odds" are in favor of her "prediction"... 300?-1, no?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Jebus guys....are we going to listen to every nutjob who makes a prediction that supports the saving of the Republic? Did we not learn our lesson over the past year that these soothsayer attention whores are peddling bullshit for their own selfish reasons (attention, clicks and cash on the interwebs)? The Republic degrades more every day but it's OK, someone somewhere made some predictions that it's all good...."we have it all"...so don't worry, be happy while you're sitting on the edge of your seat waiting and waiting and waiting, moving from one failed prediction to the next!

There's any easy way here to know if I'm wrong ....people in DC will start dropping dead. Let's chat if that happens and I might be convinced to change my mind but until then I watch and I wait with no expectations.

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i wonder how many of those NG troops actually had any metal in their food...if any had it at all

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2 die in the "houses"... so how many senators, representatives are there along with Potus and VP?...
The "odds" are in favor of her "prediction"... 300?-1, no?

Well, that is a good point but she did point out one dying in the morning and one at night, presumably on the same day. I think that's what she implied anyway, so that would at least take away some of the random typical crystal ball stuff. I think the odds on Bidet are pretty high, did we ever start that thread similar to the Ginsberg thread? He's got people coming at him from all sides.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, that is a good point but she did point out one dying in the morning and one at night, presumably on the same day. I think that's what she implied anyway, so that would at least take away some of the random typical crystal ball stuff. I think the odds on Bidet are pretty high, did we ever start that thread similar to the Ginsberg thread? He's got people coming at him from all sides.

Haven't seen any clips of him "talking" on the MSM, just clips of him "walking in a determined manner on a carpet".... Yet he's been to some "international meetings"... Did he not "open his mouth - insert foot"?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is April 19 going to be significant?

Lexington-Concord-date.jpg

Q-992.jpg

19th-clock.jpg

------------------------------------------

Listen my children and you shall hear
Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
On the eighteenth of April, in Seventy-five;
Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year.

------------------------------

I think that 4.19.21 is the major part of the main public launch of Lindell’s new platform “Frank.” Will this take place at 4:49 pm? Is 11.5 a significant section in the law of occupation manual that “Frank” has a role in?
The next day is when he is going to post major election fraud information.
“Drops will go fast.”

------------------------------------------------

I believe that's the clock time of when the first shot was fired at Lexington. Colonel Francis Smith and Major Pitcairn had led their regulars out of Boston in the dark of early morning to capture Sam Adams and John Hancock, with the eventual mission of taking the rebel arsenal at Concord. They were met in the early morning darkness by patriot militia at the Lexington town green.

According to the history books, Colonel Smith said, "Lay down your arms!" What Smith really said was, "Lay down your arms, you rebel bastards!" ("Bastard" was the favorite epithet of the day because so often it was true; it was the Golden Age of Illegitimacy.)

We still don't know who fired the first shot, but it was approximately at this time according to eyewitnesses.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I seem to remember getting excited a year ago April. There certainly were some interesting things but there is not much point in guessing when. Just keep preparing as possible.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are still two major things that bother me about this whole concept.

A. would be Trump's involvement amd really encouragement of the vaccines. Did they really have to wait until 100 million people were already vaccinated?

B. i dont remember. see A again

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

some insight into the plan...

EP. 2453B - PEOPLE ARE APPROACHING THE PRECIPICE, ONCE COMPLETED, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS X22Report​

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 4 14 21​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nazi Ninjas​

Jeffrey Prather

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1618568416256.png

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Gotta agree with WillA2, it DOES sound too good to be true. OTOH one has to admit the author did manage to put together solid, detailed albeit extremely brief description of how I would imagine such a trial would proceed. Definitely NOT in the vein of Perry Mason and NO defense was communicated. I guess another candidate for the "We'll see" category.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There are still two major things that bother me about this whole concept.

A. would be Trump's involvement amd really encouragement of the vaccines. Did they really have to wait until 100 million people were already vaccinated?

B. i dont remember. see A again
That's the single act that got me to get off the Trump train! He had me hook line and sinker until he played that card (and he's still playing it)

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

It sounds to me like a far-right wet dream.

Hillary in Gitmo. Waitaminnit... dung:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

That site has some interesting theories but it all reads like fiction to me. One thing is for sure....IF this is actually happening they better have lots of recordings to eventually show people. That would have been the trial of the Century.

Has anyone seen Hillary in the public in the last month. Because that source also says she was arrested in March.