• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That site has some interesting theories but it all reads like fiction to me. One thing is for sure....IF this is actually happening they better have lots of recordings to eventually show people. That would have been the trial of the Century.

Has anyone seen Hillary in the public in the last month. Because that source also says she was arrested in March.
I doubt it's actually happening.
She's been tweeting like normal.
One example from yesterday:

HC210415.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not exactly definitive proof. Perhaps they let her tweet from jail? Ok, well maybe her handlers are doing the marketing. I did a quick search and did not find anything definitive. A couple meetings here or there but no photos or video. And a bunch of links to this story made the first two pages to my surprise.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's the single act that got me to get off the Trump train! He had me hook line and sinker until he played that card (and he's still playing it)
What do you suppose the media would have done had he not pushed 'for' vaccines? Or at least been on the 'side' of Fauxi/Birx??

The plannedemic might have been pushed out further than 1 year and we'd still be locked down trying to flatten the curve.... some States still are locked down - mostly D states at that.

There's also the possibility that he was lied to. Listening to Patrick Byrne tell it CEO to CEO the people around Trump were not 'with' Trump as much as they were 'agin' Trump. We're in the cheap seats Monday QBing. The easiest job in the world.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Looks like we're back to business as usual in America after a 4 year hiatus.

1618586625115.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What do you suppose the media would have done had he not pushed 'for' vaccines? Or at least been on the 'side' of Fauxi/Birx??

The plannedemic might have been pushed out further than 1 year and we'd still be locked down trying to flatten the curve.... some States still are locked down - mostly D states at that.

There's also the possibility that he was lied to. Listening to Patrick Byrne tell it CEO to CEO the people around Trump were not 'with' Trump as much as they were 'agin' Trump. We're in the cheap seats Monday QBing. The easiest job in the world.
He just came out last week with the same message on some Teevee interview. It seems he's still pushing the vaccines even after all the damage it's doing to so many people. I don't see anything that suggests he's anything other than supportive of the beer virus vaccines

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The details are very specific. Certainly worth paying attention to.
There's a little tickle down deep in my gut that has me keeping one eye on this. It may turn into something but I'll wait to see if it does before I get all hot and bothered over it

I look at them ( 5 of them published so far) now as reading the funny papers on a Sunday morning...entertaining but still just cartoons

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1618671488502.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Can you mount a wood chipper on the front of one of those brodozers?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Any links to the flip?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A P.E.A.D. (or more than one) was issued prior to January 11 and that the State Department website \likely\ was accurate on that date.
The fences comprise the Federal Military Zone.
As #1 has shown, Biden did not replace the Joint Chiefs.
Biden is President of the FMZ but is not recognized by the JCS as CinC because the election results are in doubt and his mental capacity is in question (the MIL has the election data); so, no AF1 designation.
Harris, not being in the military chain of command is a non-factor.

Like a tube of toothpaste, you can’t squeeze the entire tube out onto the brush...too messy.
Why aren’t things “popping” faster, you might ask.
The military has no Constitutional role in the resolution of any of this until the courts fail.

And my response:

I believe all the courts have failed, no?

Did you see this video in which the 11.3 marker, and many drop numbers, correspond to parts of the Law of War? It’s the best stuff I’ve ever seen. I do not fully agree with his theory part (Trump not back until the he gets elected in 2024) but most of the presentation is not theory. Thankfully I can watch bitchute vids. I’d much rather read the written word than watch videos plus I can’t due to laptop issues but bitchute works for me.

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (SUPER-PROOF) ⛈⛈⛈ SPECIAL CHANNEL VIDEO (BITCHUTE/RUMBLE EXCLUSIVE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/smHo7L5LhZhc/

-----------------------------------------

Does the Law of War contain a fifth chapter with a fifth verse(law)? As in 5:5? Thanks in advance.

----------------

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/law_war_manual15.pdf

https://tjaglcspublic.army.mil/dod-low-manual

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2997317-DoD-Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015-Updated-May-2016

https://www.academia.edu/15681671/DOD_Law_of_War_Manual

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/law_war_manual15.pdf

------------------------

https://archive.defense.gov/pubs/Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015.pdf

There are pages and pages of sub paragraphs, but these is the top level heading

2015 version pdf

5.5 RULES ON CONDUCTING ASSAULTS, BOMBARDMENTS, AND OTHER ATTACKS

Combatants may conduct assaults, bombardments, and other attacks, but a number of rules apply to these operations.

Notes on Terminology – Protection From “Attack As Such,” “Being Made the Object of Attack,” “Direct Attack,” and “Intentional Attack” Versus Protection From “Incidental” or “Collateral” Harm. A variety of formulations have been commonly used to distinguish between: (1) the protection from being made the object of attack (i.e., the attack is purposefully directed against that person or object) and (2) the protection from the incidental effects of an attack (i.e., the object or person is not the object of the attack, but is collaterally harmed by the attack).

These situations are treated quite differently under the law of war.57 In the former case, it is often said that protected persons and objects are protected “as such,”58 from “direct attack,”59 from “intentional attack,”60 “from attack directed exclusively against them,”61 or from being made the “object of attack.”62 Sometimes a combination of these formulations has been used.
In some cases, a text may not use any qualification (e.g., “direct attack” or “as such,”), but is understood to refer only to the first category of protection. For example, Article 52 of AP I provides that “[a]ttacks shall be limited strictly to military objectives.”63 However, this article has been understood to comprise only an obligation not to direct attacks against civilian objects and not to address the question of incidental harm resulting from attacks directed against military

57 See, e.g., United States v. Ohlendorf, et al. (The Einsatzgruppen Case), IV TRIALS OF WAR CRIMINALS BEFORE THE NMT 411, 467 (“A city is bombed for tactical purposes; communications are to be destroyed, railroads wrecked, ammunition plants demolished, factories razed, all for the purpose of impeding the military. In these operations it inevitably happens that nonmilitary persons are killed. This is an incident, a grave incident to be sure, but an unavoidable corollary of battle action. The civilians are not individualized. The bomb falls, it is aimed at the railroad yards, houses along the tracks are hit and many of their occupants killed. But that is entirely different, both in fact and in law, from an armed force marching up to these same railroad tracks, entering those houses abutting thereon, dragging out the men, women, and children and shooting them.”).

58 See, e.g., 1956 FM 27-10 (Change No. 1 1976) ¶40a (“Customary international law prohibits the launching of attacks (including bombardment) against either the civilian population as such or individual civilians as such.”) (emphasis added).

59 2004 UK MANUAL ¶5.3.2 (“A civilian is a non-combatant. He is protected from direct attack and is to be protected against dangers arising from military operations.”) (emphasis added).

Department of Defense, Report to the Senate and House Appropriations Committees regarding international policies and procedures regarding the protection of natural and cultural resources during times of war, Jan. 19, 1993, reprinted as Appendix VIII in Patrick J. Boylan, Review of the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (The Hague Convention of 1954) 201, 204 (1993) (“Like any civilian object, cultural property is protected from intentional attack so long as it is not used for military purposes, or to shield military objectives from attack.”).

61 See, e.g., 1956 FM 27-10 (Change No. 1 1976) ¶25 (“However, it is a generally recognized rule of international law that civilians must not be made the object of attack directed exclusively against them.”) (emphasis added).

62 AP I art. 51(2) (“The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack.”) (emphasis added).

63 AP I art. 52(2).

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now, where did Jo(e) put that DOJ???

:don't know:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MEL K & ROB REALLY BRING THE CCP, NWO DARK AGENDA TO LIGHT 4-17-2021​

Mel & Rob discuss recent news that brings the CCP, NWO Cabal dark agenda to light. We must understand difficult truths to identify the enemy and their goals and bring that to light to end this global tyranny. At The same time much is happening and the Great Awakening is shining bright. We The People Do Not Consent and are standing united and strong. The people will be free again. #GodWins

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TRYNEIN -- Great find!

If you just watch the first 20 minutes, you will lose ALL doubt about Q and what is happening.

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (SUPER-PROOF) ⛈⛈⛈ SPECIAL CHANNEL VIDEO (BITCHUTE/RUMBLE EXCLUSIVE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/smHo7L5LhZhc/

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's a hell of a proof. Making a lot of sense.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No one will be charged with anything, fbi filed false fisa reports, lynch met with clinton on runway, more and more crimes, bidens laptop no one will be charged end of story

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We'll see.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Lin Wood confirms Q at the Health & Freedom Comference.
(few seconds in length)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ep 2455a – [CB] Panics, Right On Schedule, Watch What Happens Next​

The [CB] is now doing everything they possibly can to drive people away from cryptocurrency. The [CB] will not stop until the people give up or when the people say no more. China is now trying to divert everyone away from the fact they are trying to introduce their own digital currency.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

uno

Reaction score
FLOODING IN DC
Anyone hearing much about flooding in DC whether it be a reasonable explanation or wild conspiracy theory?

edit: I asked in this thread in case the conversation goes in the direction of flooding DUMBs

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wish we had boots on the ground to confirm the flooding of caves (or the existence of caves) in DC.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I wish we had boots on the ground to confirm the flooding of caves (or the existence of caves) in DC.
C'mon dude, let's keep out heads on straight. If it happened we'll find out soon enough. Until then, it's just a fun and interesting rumor!:dancing guy

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
C'mon dude, let's keep out heads on straight. If it happened we'll find out soon enough. Until then, it's just a fun and interesting rumor!:dancing guy
Just like the Evergreen ship having children trafficked.... story... rumor... fake news.....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FLOODING IN DC
Anyone hearing much about flooding in DC whether it be a reasonable explanation or wild conspiracy theory?

edit: I asked in this thread in case the conversation goes in the direction of flooding DUMBs

That looks like an average water main break.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited: