• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 7 21​

links he posted re video @ 18:20

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
NOTHING digital is ever truly private or secure once it is anywhere near a network connection.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have to shop online to find a SmartPhone with a REMOVABLE BATTERY.... The ONLY way to "prevent tracking" even when in the "POWER OFF" position... though I've not yet had a reason for that feature... "An ounce of prevention..."

And I have electric tape on the camera of my laptop, and a cut-off headphone jack plug in the "external microphone jack" of the laptop, so that the "internal microphone" gets "disabled"...

Passive resistance...

VPN on the laptop appears pretty "secure", but not VPN on the SmartPhone, since it's still receiving geo-location through cell phone towers...

And CCleaner appears efficient on the laptop, but NOT AT ALL on the SmartPhone...

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
crunchie -- I totally agree with your feelings. That said, I am honor-bound to add that your steps for privacy are useless.

About the only way you can have semi-invisibility would be to live in an underground cavern that only you know the location of. The science of observation has gone leaps and bounds beyond our ability to avoid.

NOT counting law enforcement stuff, the average American is videoed 238 times a week.

Your car rats on you. Do you drive on a toll road? Gotcher picture, your car, the time, and your speed.

If you (wearing a mask) enter a store... you've already been videoed without it in the parking lot, but that don't make -- when you approach, enter, buy something and exit... every fargin move has been recorded and readily available to the gummint.

If you used a credit card in the store, you are ID'd immediately with your own permission. Readily available to the gummint.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The list above are just the easily-understood and plainly obvious to anyone who thinks about it.

I did NOT even approach the NSA-level concepts. As you read this, understand that the NSA now has a direct link to your computer because you are reading this. Why? Because I triggered a flag by typing "NSA". <-- Doubled down with quote marks.

I tell you all this not to discourage you, but to make your life easier -- just relax and ignore the situation as much as possible. Your attempt to hide is a flag in itself and almost certainly duly recorded in NSA metadata.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1620557523876.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I say again -- and will REPEAT it until my sojer bros get back behind their guns:

IT AIN'T OVER.

"THEY MUST BE SHOWN"

They are being shown -- more and more, faster and faster. Snowballing.

You know you can see it.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
crunchie -- I totally agree with your feelings. That said, I am honor-bound to add that your steps for privacy are useless.

About the only way you can have semi-invisibility would be to live in an underground cavern that only you know the location of. The science of observation has gone leaps and bounds beyond our ability to avoid.

NOT counting law enforcement stuff, the average American is videoed 238 times a week.

Your car rats on you. Do you drive on a toll road? Gotcher picture, your car, the time, and your speed.

If you (wearing a mask) enter a store... you've already been videoed without it in the parking lot, but that don't make -- when you approach, enter, buy something and exit... every fargin move has been recorded and readily available to the gummint.

If you used a credit card in the store, you are ID'd immediately with your own permission. Readily available to the gummint.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The list above are just the easily-understood and plainly obvious to anyone who thinks about it.

I did NOT even approach the NSA-level concepts. As you read this, understand that the NSA now has a direct link to your computer because you are reading this. Why? Because I triggered a flag by typing "NSA". <-- Doubled down with quote marks.

I tell you all this not to discourage you, but to make your life easier -- just relax and ignore the situation as much as possible. Your attempt to hide is a flag in itself and almost certainly duly recorded in NSA metadata.
This is exactly right! I can't worry about what I can't control!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Explains a possible motive for Bezos and Gates divorces...

Ep 2471a – The Rich Are Preparing, They Know, Bitcoin & Gold Counters The [CB]​

my thoughts exactly...now to wait for more proof besides:
Bezos, Musk and now Gates

Buffet has been cash, (strange thing to do for an investment company) for several years, we'll soon see what Gates will do, Epstein's wealth is off the public table, Musk is with cryptos, Bezos is with his company, i wonder where Trump has parked his assets...that would be the place to go

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
i wonder where Trump has parked his assets...that would be the place to go
Pharmaceuticals? Last I heard he was still pushing the beer virus vaccines hard!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pharmaceuticals? Last I heard he was still pushing the beer virus vaccines hard!
Try as you might... you're pissing in the wind here.

I would look to Bill Gates, Fauxi and the rest who actually have patents FOR the vaccines AND the virus.

Don't you think the D's would jump all over the news that Trump was invested in vaccine production? You bet they would!

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
drain new york real estate...everyone fleeing to PA FLA etc
Price of real estate is crazy out in PA
How low can prices be crushed in NYC?
Maybe good time for trump to add to portfolio?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How low can prices be crushed in NYC?
supply and demand.

As long as those nutjobs continue to defund the popo nobody will invest there. Delivery trucks won't deliver either. It will be a true Mad Max scenario....

Those that can will flee at any cost to better locals where the rule of law protects their investment.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PL210509.jpg

DS210508.jpg

DS210508b.jpg

DT210509.jpg

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Question, when was the last time "Q" posted anything?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Question, when was the last time "Q" posted anything?
Q’s second last post was one word in capitals; DURHAM
Last week Trump was stirring the pot by asking where The Durham Report was.
I would humbly suggest that the Q team left the word Durham as a demarcation point to the next phase.
combined with the Q post that states “gold will kill the Fed, I think they’re gonna let Bejing Biden collapse the dollar and be the fall-guy.
The currency reset will be Trumps success.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Q’s second last post was one word in capitals; DURHAM
Last week Trump was stirring the pot by asking where The Durham Report was.
I would humbly suggest that the Q team left the word Durham as a demarcation point to the next phase.
combined with the Q post that states “gold will kill the Fed, I think they’re gonna let Bejing Biden collapse the dollar and be the fall-guy.
The currency reset will be Trumps success.

That has been my suspicion for some time. Otherwise MAGA takes all the blame and we go full Communist.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2474B - CONSTITUTION WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH, WATCH AZ, RELEASE THE CANNON​

Remember 'Corny'?

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 7.05.49 PM.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EP. 2474B - CONSTITUTION WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH, WATCH AZ, RELEASE THE CANNON​

Remember 'Corny'?

View attachment 210140
How about helpin' your Unca here... Wozzis mean???? What are we to take from it?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How about helpin' your Unca here... Wozzis mean???? What are we to take from it?
Kind of got the sense that Trump is getting ready to move. Sun Tzu - when ready strike like a cobra. The Trump interview - question by interviewer about a Trump statement regarding acting against someone that angered Trump and the phrase something like "go off like cannon". This alludes to strike like a cobra. Didn't get enough of that interview to determine the situation prompting the question or the answer and so still see it as a thin,vague, veiled connection...sort of. I say sort of because the work that's going in the other Dominion corrupted states, DiSantis is suing the cdc (hopefully other states will smell blood and make a class action lawsuit), people left and right are waking up, a poll shows a majority of people (%53+) think social media is divisive, which all adds to the idea that Trump getting ready to move on the misfits.

Of course, still "we'll see" mode but, encouraged none the less.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kind of got the sense that Trump is getting ready to move. Sun Tzu - when ready strike like a cobra. The Trump interview - question by interviewer about a Trump statement regarding acting against someone that angered Trump and the phrase something like "go off like cannon". This alludes to strike like a cobra. Didn't get enough of that interview to determine the situation prompting the question or the answer and so still see it as a thin,vague, veiled connection...sort of. I say sort of because the work that's going in the other Dominion corrupted states, DiSantis is suing the cdc (hopefully other states will smell blood and make a class action lawsuit), people left and right are waking up, a poll shows a majority of people (%53+) think social media is divisive, which all adds to the idea that Trump getting ready to move on the misfits.

Of course, still "we'll see" mode but, encouraged none the less.
OOOOOHHH...

"They must be shown."

Shurazshit they are being shown from every fargin direction at once. Arizona has all but used SARIN gas to stop the open-to-public audit without success, the forensic (killer) DOMINION hack results are filed in court in MI -- received by a judge that told the progs to piss off. One commie gubnor is being recalled.

People have learned that mail in votes must have a fold... or they are fake.
People have learned that there are sekrit watermarks that show up under UV on real ballots.

Several states have already passed vote security laws covering DOMINION, Photo ID, Signature Match... To rousing approval except from crooks.

The promise made by Q that "they would not be able to show their faces in public" has come very obviously true: Mittens got booed off the stage at the RNC. Lindsay Graham accosted in public by a crowd screaming "TRAITOR!" in his face as he hurries alone INSIDE A PHALANX OF ARMORED PROTECTION.

“Lindsey Graham, you are a traitor to the country,” one woman yelled in a minute-long video as Graham kept walking while people followed him, shouting profanity and filming with cellphones. “You know it was rigged! … You garbage human being.”

“It’s gonna be like this forever, wherever you go for the rest of your life,” she said, repeatedly demanding an “audit” of the vote.

Flanked by men in police vests, Graham headed for an exit as a man said, “You don’t represent us anymore.”

Oddly, however... not a single word in today's Pravda/Izvestia of Palm Beach about any audit anywhere. But did have front page beerflu scary shit. As usual. EVERY day.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that dawg won't hunt no mo'.

Ordinary people in airports... nailing an ex-Presidential candidate with epithets until he leaves the podium in confusion and shame.

The ship has begun to move.

We can all feel it.

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"go off like cannon".
but

don't we have a time delay as the fuse burns? smoke and sparkly things going off....

:don't know:

:refer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The ship has begun to move.

We can all feel it.
It feels more like a bowel movement but OK, I get it! Let's hope you're right. I'm curious to hear Trump's explanation regarding his position on vaccines. That's by far the biggest hump I need to get over before I get back into this MAGA mindset. Last I heard he's still pushing them. This makes no sense to me! He should be using his notoriety to send the right message that these vaccines aren't vaccines at all. It's poison and its killing people!!! I've heard none of that but I keep hearing old Q crap and more predictions of Trump's return while people continue to suffer from the effects of a 'vaccine' regimen he himself pushes.

We all know something is up but what that is, I haven't a clue. Lastly, please know that I want to believe!!
I've got my armor in so fire away Trumpers!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear Trump's explanation regarding his position on vaccines. That's by far the biggest hump I need to get over before I get back into this MAGA mindset
Funny thing is I already told you what his position is.

Send him an email? Ask one of his sons?

Pretty sure he pushed 'the vaccine' because it removed a piece of the deep state's ability to lockdown the country for longer than it has.

No vaccine and "Oh gee, we have to continue with the lockdown because of all the (phony) covid cases for not one, but two years! Keep those small businesses closed folks!"

But LOOK!! Miracles of miracles! we now have a vaccine! (we here know it's not a vaccine in the true sense of the word - but fortunately for doubters they digitally changed the definition of a vaccine - lucky them...) Did you get your vaccine yet and why not!?

I think that is the reason.

If he instead pushed back at the time against the 'experts' like Fauxi and Berks the media would have done what it already did: "Trump is no doctor! Impeach! Impeach!" you all know the song and dance by heart. So, by allowing them to stick their professional necks out they've exposed themselves mightily! When the truth comes out - and it's slowly leaking out - grandpa Fauxi will forevermore be known as the Dr. Mangle' of modern medicine who killed a cast of thousands....

Shurazshit they are being shown from every fargin direction at once.

I'm curious if the nation is really aware, or if it's just us here that are clued in? Most folks I know have no clue. They don't know about honest money, HCQ, that the mask box says it won't stop a virus, that the 'vaccine' isn't a vaccine, that Fauxi owns the patents, that the election was rigged, I could go on and on about what the general population is clueless about that we here are totally aware of.

That said, there are a lot of folks that are clued in. Gab and MeWe is rife with them. At least 80 million voters are aware... and you know the media 'black out' is coming because the 17th letter of the alphabet told us it would a long time ago. They're already censoring us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Funny thing is I already told you what his position is.

Send him an email? Ask one of his sons?

Pretty sure he pushed 'the vaccine' because it removed a piece of the deep state's ability to lockdown the country for longer than it has.

No vaccine and "Oh gee, we have to continue with the lockdown because of all the (phony) covid cases for not one, but two years! Keep those small businesses closed folks!"

But LOOK!! Miracles of miracles! we now have a vaccine! (we here know it's not a vaccine in the true sense of the word - but fortunately for doubters they digitally changed the definition of a vaccine - lucky them...) Did you get your vaccine yet and why not!?

I think that is the reason.

If he instead pushed back at the time against the 'experts' like Fauxi and Berks the media would have done what it already did: "Trump is no doctor! Impeach! Impeach!" you all know the song and dance by heart. So, by allowing them to stick their professional necks out they've exposed themselves mightily! When the truth comes out - and it's slowly leaking out - grandpa Fauxi will forevermore be known as the Dr. Mangle' of modern medicine who killed a cast of thousands....
Yeah, I read it when you first posted it but I don't accept it. He's no longer in charge and is free now to tell the people the truth about these 'vaccines'. So why isn't he now??

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I read it when you first posted it but I don't accept it. He's no longer in charge and is free now to tell the people the truth. So why isn't he??
Invasion by infiltration... it's slowly leaking out. People are refusing to get it as opposed to 3 months ago? Even the military refused it!

3 months ago there was no awareness that it could kill you dead. Now look at it...

Why should he stick his neck out when you know the media would do what they've already done. When they're shooting, keep your head down.

Sun Tzu would have said as much....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Invasion by infiltration... it's slowly leaking out. People are refusing to get it as opposed to 3 months ago? Even the military refused it!

3 months ago there was no awareness that it could kill you dead. Now look at it...

Why should he stick his neck out when you know the media would do what they've already done. When they're shooting, keep your head down.

Sun Tzu would have said as much....
When you take on the role of leading a nation and protecting the people within it, you stick your neck out on a regular basis to defend and protect your people.

We'll see how it all shakes out. I'm not trying to be difficult. This truly bothers me!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THIS ISN'T ABOUT A VIRUS​

Amazing Polly
I keep hearing people exclaim in frustration that "none of this makes any sense!!" ... Well that depends on how you look at it. Let me explain.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

VACCINE THE MOST IMPORTANT 17 MIN VIDEO YOU EVER WATCHED. PLEASE WATCH THIS COMPLETELY& SHARE​

When someone tell you who they are believe them. If you don't share this video more people will take the vaccine and then shedding happens, and we all be contaminated from it. Let's stop the madness and let's share this video with everyone to prevent this from happening. I am not looking for anything, money or fame, i don't make any money from all this. I just want to spread the truth and want to put my share in life and do the right thing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

VACCINE THE MOST IMPORTANT 17 MIN VIDEO YOU EVER WATCHED. PLEASE WATCH THIS COMPLETELY& SHARE​

When someone tell you who they are believe them. If you don't share this video more people will take the vaccine and then shedding happens, and we all be contaminated from it. Let's stop the madness and let's share this video with everyone to prevent this from happening. I am not looking for anything, money or fame, i don't make any money from all this. I just want to spread the truth and want to put my share in life and do the right thing.

Scary shit man, scary shit!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I mentioned that show when they first released it on Amazon. Creepy it was.

Even worse, The original series was British and came out all the way back in 2013.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mentioned that show when they first released it on Amazon. Creepy it was.

Even worse, The original series was British and came out all the way back in 2013.
What is the name of the movie on Amazon?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
but

don't we have a time delay as the fuse burns? smoke and sparkly things going off....

:don't know:

:refer:
It's aTrump! I have no clue what triggers it, how long the fuse is or even what the range is. It's been said the Trump strikes back HARD. Guess we'll find out if this is fact or fiction.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It feels more like a bowel movement but OK, I get it! Let's hope you're right. I'm curious to hear Trump's explanation regarding his position on vaccines. That's by far the biggest hump I need to get over before I get back into this MAGA mindset. Last I heard he's still pushing them. This makes no sense to me! He should be using his notoriety to send the right message that these vaccines aren't vaccines at all. It's poison and its killing people!!! I've heard none of that but I keep hearing old Q crap and more predictions of Trump's return while people continue to suffer from the effects of a 'vaccine' regimen he himself pushes.

We all know something is up but what that is, I haven't a clue. Lastly, please know that I want to believe!!
I've got my armor in so fire away Trumpers!!
He probably figures the majority of the people taking the euthanasia shots are liberals and dumb republicans and they aren't worth saving.