• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He probably figures the majority of the people taking the euthanasia shots are liberals and dumb republicans and they aren't worth saving.
Both my daughters took it. If he came clean on what these poisons are, or more importantly, what they're not, perhaps one or both of them may have had second thoughts about, or at least delayed taking the 'vaccine'. He still hasn't yet we're still being told to trust him!!!!

I'm done playing this silly riddle game. Wake me when something REALLY happens!

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Both my daughters took it. If he came clean on what these poisons are, or more importantly, what they're not, perhaps one or both of them may have had second thoughts about, or at least delayed taking the 'vaccine'. He still hasn't!!!!
Good luck to them. We may never know his reason as to endorsing it just a month or two ago. I just know I will never take it and I don't trust it.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score

THIS ISN'T ABOUT A VIRUS​

Amazing Polly
I keep hearing people exclaim in frustration that "none of this makes any sense!!" ... Well that depends on how you look at it. Let me explain.
‘Hedge, wife and I watched this. Fucking deep dive! Thank you for posting.
The rest of you should invest an hour in this link.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
‘Hedge, wife and I watched this. Fucking deep dive! Thank you for posting.
The rest of you should invest an hour in this link.
Amazing Polly is... well amazing! She does some really good research and connects the dots. This vid was a compilation of all the other vids where she dives into each topic.

Check out her earlier works on GAVI, Klaus Schwab's WEF, and Gates Foundations. I speed these vids up to @ 1.5x or whatever is comfortable and listen fast.

Polly does the research I listen and am continually 'amazed'!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Good luck to them. We may never know his reason as to endorsing it just a month or two ago. I just know I will never take it and I don't trust it.
I don't trust this poison 'vaccine' nor anyone who continues to suggest it be taken!

Anyone feel free to prove me wrong and that I should take/trust it!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hard to prove feelings are wrong brah, jus sayin'
True dat! This is why every augment about feelings turns into a shit show. The leftists know this which is why they weaponize 'feelings'

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
synopsis

EP. 2476A - PATRIOTS OUT SMARTED THE [CB], INFLATION, TARIFFS, BOOM​

The entire [CB] plan is backfiring, more and more governors are doing the opposite of [JB] and the [CB]. Everything is about to change in specific states. Reports of inflation coming, the Biden admin try to down play it. The Energy Sec says it is not a gas shortage but a crunch. Trump and the patriots outsmarted the [CB], it's happening.

EP. 2476B - WHO WILL BE NEXT, WATCH NY, PATRIOTS PLANNED & SET THE TRAP, JUSTICE​

Trump and the patriots setup the largest sting operation the world has ever seen, the [DS] is so arrogant they thought they beat Trump at this own game, this is what he was counting on. [JB] is now in the spotlight, he has more happening to him in the first 100 days than any other President. Fauci is now in being looked out for his involvement in the virus. The Clinton Foundation is back in the news. Scavino sends a message to watch NYC. Trump lets everyone know that Justice is coming.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ Interesting how the CIA has a copy of Coleman's book.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^ Interesting how the CIA has a copy of Coleman's book.
There was another one similar to this so within the past couple years I can't remember what the writing was ATM the link was posted around here somewhere.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't trust this poison 'vaccine' nor anyone who continues to suggest it be taken!

Anyone feel free to prove me wrong!
shootie --

You are so right on that.

I guarantee that if you stick with this video for five minutes, you'll watch it to the end. Fair warning -- I almost didn't watch it past the first two minutes myself because the guy was moving the screen around too much. He settled down in time.

About 35 minutes in, not only will you be completely convinced that The Laws Of War are in effect right this second, but you are going to feel righteous anger at the prick-pushers. And you will find out what happens to those who push.

It is comprehensive, absolutely irrefutable, and obvious.

And you will comprehend just how important The Laws Of War are to all of us, personally.

Watch it, and come back from the Dark Side.

I'll state it baldly: If you watch this, you will be utterly convinced that the Good Guys have the ball and the rats are trapped.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
shootie --

You are so right on that.

I guarantee that if you stick with this video for five minutes, you'll watch it to the end. Fair warning -- I almost didn't watch it past the first two minutes myself because the guy was moving the screen around too much. He settled down in time.

About 35 minutes in, not only will you be completely convinced that The Laws Of War are in effect right this second, but you are going to feel righteous anger at the prick-pushers. And you will find out what happens to those who push.

It is comprehensive, absolutely irrefutable, and obvious.

And you will comprehend just how important The Laws Of War are to all of us, personally.

Watch it, and come back from the Dark Side.

I'll state it baldly: If you watch this, you will be utterly convinced that the Good Guys have the ball and the rats are trapped.

I watched it. Seems like just more Q intertwining and convoluted riddles. Frankly it confused me more than anything else, like most of the Q crap I've tried to digest. The numbers games are the most confusing to me...dates, times, paragraphs, all seemingly related if you can squint hard enough. I'm red pilled and I still don't understand three quarters of it. How do we expect people still in the matrix to accept or even understand any of this stuff?

I'm not on the dark side Walt, I'm on the sidelines waiting for the 'occupation' to end. No illusions, just waiting for facts to play out (whatever they may be)

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
is the problem that we need a bigger gum scraper to get it all off the bottom of our shoes?

if that's it, just buy us all a new pair of shoes once this is over...
apparently we can still afford it, especially if it's o.k. for biden to keep spending our cash, and since no one has told us outright that it's different this time, we're still on the hook for every last piece of paper owed back to the Fed, per contract

that's something we can hang our hats on, right now

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
is the problem that we need a bigger gum scraper to get it all off the bottom of our shoes?

if that's it, just buy us all a new pair of shoes once this is over...
apparently we can still afford it, especially if it's o.k. for biden to keep spending our cash, and since no one has told us outright that it's different this time, we're still on the hook for every last piece of paper owed back to the Fed, per contract

that's something we can hang our hats on, right now
Suppose we hang the Fed?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Suppose we hang the Fed?
i figure when the time comes, it'll either be one of two things:
1) let the Fed crush itself through the failure of it's own investments (that's a lot of work and that will sacrifice other investors who're involved in similar stocks / etc)
2) violate all existing contracts and tell them to go piss in the wind (that should have occurred already imho)

to hang the Fed?
Q: can we keep the buildings and just hang the actors, or do we need to burn and loot those too?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
like most of the Q crap I've tried to digest.
There is no making sense of Q posts. Quit trying.

It's more of a feeling. Kind of like waking up in the morning after a really great dream and trying to remember it.

You know you had it and the more you try to remember it the further it gets away from your conscious mind until it disappears.

We all want concrete visions. We want to know the when you turn the key the car will start; not when you turn the key the car dissolves into either. Q is there... somewhere. Bits n pieces and someday someone will write a really good book and AMZN will ban it.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bits n pieces and someday someone will write a really good book and AMZN will ban it.
someday soon, Amazon will be out of business, crushed by the debt Bezos took on

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good analogy.

It's more of a feeling. Kind of like waking up in the morning after a really great dream and trying to remember it.

You know you had it and the more you try to remember it the further it gets away from your conscious mind until it disappears.

We all want concrete visions. We want to know the when you turn the key the car will start; not when you turn the key the car dissolves into either. Q is there... somewhere. Bits n pieces and someday someone will write a really good book and AMZN will ban it.

Those who have logged many nights dreaming of freedom, can more clearly see through the fog of war.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1621080883995.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Good analogy.

Those who have logged many nights dreaming of freedom, can more clearly see through the fog of war.
Seems more like a religion than a plan of action to me but whatever let's us all sleep at night. I'll wait until something to actually get genuinely excited about occurs rather than hang hopes on endless internet videos and waiting for the good guys to come riding over the hill to save us alI. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying any of this won't happen mind you, I'm just not smitten with all these hocus pocus riddles and endless numbers calculations to reach some sort of supposed conclusion. I used to be but eventually began feeling like a guy being scammed at the carnival sideshow scam, slowly donating my money until it was all gone and falling short of winning the big money prize.

If and when it (the plan or whatever its going to be called in the end) DOES all go down they'll be plenty of time to forensically do that analysis and that's when I'll be ready to play along. That's will things will begin to make sense. Now we're all just throwing shit in the air and analyzing what sticks to the ceiling under a microscope.

To borrow a phrase from Ronny Raygun...
Believe but verify! (Is that asking too much?)

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
someday soon, Amazon will be out of business, crushed by the debt Bezos took on

Soon is doubtful, but eventually that seems likely.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Soon is doubtful, but eventually that seems likely.
i don't disagree, i've got no time frame, exactly, in mind, but

when is that currency reset supposed to take place?

and based upon my very loose projections, he's due for another $25+b cash injection in a few years as i'll suspect most corporations will pull another 'fast one' and pay nothing with a Biden presidency...the economy is not strengthening and they're trying to kill us off

he's building a monopoly, building it into a shrinking economy, he's scaling on a broken world

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
when is that currency reset supposed to take place?
They didn't tell us when they did the last time they reset it in 1971, what makes anyone think they'll tell us this time?

They blamed it on gold speculators back then....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
After watching the video over and over again I tend to believe this!

1621126110230.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1621186288269.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm tired of 'winning', it's too costly to our entire society...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1621186678188.png

1621186692052.png

1621186713796.png

1621186751107.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1621187018359.png

nothing

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Judging on recent history.... Nothing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am sick of popcorn.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The alternative would be preferable....
the Alternative you mention, that is Reality, Brother, it's what's happening, Right Here, Right Now

how many homeless have you said good morning to yet? unemployed? maskless? how many are hungry, we don't see them...?

and our monetary system? inflated prices isn't the same as inflated cash, the word inflate is for the volume of paper money, the media oftentimes says otherwise: That's when the price of a can of beans goes up two cents...the pundits say the same thing

you see my pov...and i'm still filling my cup of goodness, yet nothing's coming out of the spigot but more pain and misery...and printed cash, inflation - and i'm getting but a token of that

that cup is full already and it's just spilling out onto the ground, people are stepping in it...reaching for the tokens

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and today's tokens are digital...go figure

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just heard there are jobs a plenty, but nobody to work them.