• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Getting paid in biden bucks to stay home and crash the economy.
Biden bucks!?!
Dementia dollars?
Commie coin?
Monopoly money?
Leftist loony loose change?
Wheelbarrow wealth?

I like the epithet of biden bucks! Above are few other choices, feel free to add to the list!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard there are jobs a plenty, but nobody to work them.
i keep hearing this but think to myself:

It's Mostly Service Oriented

most of us don't have that Serve Human gene...i barely have that gene to serve myself

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
i keep hearing this but think to myself:

It's Mostly Service Oriented

most of us don't have that Serve Human gene...i barely have that gene to serve myself
Anyone who took the time and effort to learn a trade is working lots of hours and is in high demand. Those who went to 'college' and got their 'degree' in any of the liberal arts programs available within the leftist curriculum, not so much

That's pretty much the bottom line but most snowflakes don't see it that way

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who took the time and effort to learn a trade is working lots of hours and is in high demand. Those who went to 'college' and got their 'degree' in any of the liberal arts programs available within the leftist curriculum, not so much

that's what i'm seeing too

those who are skilled are never out of work

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
that's what i'm seeing too

those who are skilled are never out of work
The simple rule, which is still valid and works today is....

Make yourself into someone valuable enough to be worth a good salary to someone else. Degrees in basket weaving, climate change and transgender studies isn't going to get it done.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It used to be "go to college and get a degree to get a good job."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It used to be "go to college and get a degree to get a good job."
Not any more my friend. I went to college in my 30's and took all the core classes as well as some Computer Science courses. I was a meat-cutter from 1974-1998 and an IT engineer/architect from 1998-present.

I learned a trade first, raised a family on that salary and made enough to get by comfortably. It was hard, physical work and We never got rich, but we were never poor either. The IT career has been much more rewarding financially and, while the college courses helped me, the training and certifications plus building more experiences in several areas of IT are what helped me the most.

The bottom line is you need to have a viable, workable plan then work hard to be successful. The opportunities are out STILL there and are still quite plentiful if one works hard and become successful. The work part is the one thing today's kids can't seem to grasp which is why so many are failing.

They blame grandpa and grandma for their woes for 'mortgaging their future'. Jealousy is ugly at every level. Useless idiots have only themselves to blame for their failings

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not any more my friend. I went to college in my 30's and took all the core classes as well as some Computer Science courses. I was a meat-cutter from 1974-1998 and an IT engineer/architect from 1998-present.

I learned a trade first, raised a family on that salary and made enough to get by comfortably. It was hard, physical work and We never got rich, but we were never poor either. The IT career has been much more rewarding financially and, while the college courses helped me, the training and certifications plus building more experiences in several areas of IT are what helped me the most.

The bottom line is you need to have a viable, workable plan then work hard to be successful. The opportunities are out STILL there and are still quite plentiful if one works hard and become successful. The work part is the one thing today's kids can't seem to grasp which is why so many are failing.

They blame grandpa and grandma for their woes by 'mortgaging their future'. Jealousy is ugly at every level. Useless idiots have only themselves to blame for their failings

I lost my job last year due to the economy being crashed by the beer virus. Managed to get hired after about four months of no work. Most companies in my line of work are not hiring. Even now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I lost my job last year due to the economy being crashed by the beer virus. Managed to get hired after about four months of no work. Most companies in my line of work are not hiring. Even now.
My comments were solely based on the younger generation claiming they have no chance to survive financially in today's economy because of their own bad decisions. Obviously your situation is vastly different and my comments don't apply.

May I ask what you do/did for a living?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Civil Engineer, Drainge Engineer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Civil Engineer, Drainge Engineer.
Would that be like what Ed Norton used to do on The Honeymooners? An engineering background should be of some value if you seek other roles, like IT for example. Engineers are planers and fabricators have skill sets which can be repurposed (Or so I've been led to believe).

I'm fortunate to be looking for an excuse to retire. When I get up in the morning I keep asking myself, 'is today the day?' So far the answer has been no. One day soon, once I figure out how to have health insurance for my hot, young wife after my career is done, I'll say yes!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember, we here have a grasp on intel that the general population has no clue... why?

Because they're not paying attention!

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.11.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.12.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.12.12 AM.png

Ep 2479b – The Tide Is Turning, The 2020 Election Will Go Down As The Crime Of The Century​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Would that be like what Ed Norton used to do on The Honeymooners? An engineering background should be of some value if you seek other roles, like IT for example. Engineers are planers and fabricators have skill sets which can be repurposed (Or so I've been led to believe).

I'm fortunate to be looking for an excuse to retire. When I get up in the morning I keep asking myself, 'is today the day?' So far the answer has been no. One day soon, once I figure out how to have health insurance for my hot, young wife after my career is done, I'll say yes!

Yes on the skill sets comment. But I like it, so I held out for engineering work.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yes on the skill sets comment. But I like it, so I held out for engineering work.
I wish you the best of luck sir. I wish the best of luck to anyone here who has lost their livelihood because of this COVID tyranny put forth by an illegitimate government partnered with criminal organizations like the CDC and the WHO!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NEW EVIDENCE IN ANTRIM COUNTY, MSM LIES ARE REVEALED, GATES DIVORCE GETS WORSE​

We open today discussing the new evidence for methods of election fraud in Antrim County Michigan, moving on to some red pills getting dropped by the media and India and end with the sad state of Bill Gates and the reasons for his failed marriage.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2480A - GREAT RESET IS FAILING, THE PEOPLE ARE TAKING BACK CONTROL​

EP. 2480B - NOTHING CAN STOP THE STORM, THE PEOPLE HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT TO THE TRUTH​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Still think nothing is going on?

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.47.19 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We the People are the Storm

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 7.09.14 PM.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For those of you who still wonder if the color of the sea is not changing.

Take a dekko at this Bloomberg/Chicom connection... and think: Are they being shown? Will this news get out, considering?

The Internet will see to it.

I'm helping:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Bloomberg and his top associates at his namesake news conglomerate, Bloomberg LP, have regularly met in Beijing with top Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials and propagandists, according to the Chinese government.

According to documents [], these propagandists regulate Bloomberg LP and control the extent to which the former Democrat mega-donor-turned presidential candidate’s business can access the gigantic Chinese market. Michael Bloomberg himself has spoken favorably—even glowingly—about China, President Xi Jinping, and other top Beijing officials. Bloomberg LP seemingly does a lot more business with China than its competitors.

At these meetings, according to the Chinese government, the CCP and Bloomberg officials discussed, among other topics, “cooperation in the field of media,” “the introduction of Chinese stories to the world,” and “strengthening media cooperation between China and the U.S.”

1621350034611.png

MUCH more at the link.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WATCH THE WATER...

I can't believe that I didn't put this together sooner

==============================

postimage847.jpg

postimage765.jpg

E3T0tww.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nautical terminology...

Jordan Maxwell -Maritime Law Rules the World Commerce and Courts

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm so shocked about Bloomberg.:godfather

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WATCH THE WATER...

I can't believe that I didn't put this together sooner

==============================

postimage847.jpg

postimage765.jpg

E3T0tww.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nautical terminology...

Jordan Maxwell -Maritime Law Rules the World Commerce and Courts

Ok, just gonna say it. The first minute to that video is the dumbest thing I've heard in some time.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ok, just gonna say it. The first minute to that video is the dumbest thing I've heard in some time.
I thought it was just me

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mean the general idea might be accurate. But that video helps no one. I think we may very well be under admiralty law and certainly The Bar. However the hell they weaseled that into the system.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Explains why Trump put Fauxi front and center...

Ep 2480b – It Had To Be This Way,The People Must Be Shown The Truth & The [DS] Must Feel The Pain​

The audits are now posing a problem for the [DS]. They are worried that once the truth comes out it will expose the crime, and it will. They want it stopped at all costs but every time they push back it make their case weaker and weaker. People must see the truth, it had to be this way. Each time the truth is revealed the [DS] feels the pain. The [DS] will not be able to explain the lies and the pain will become unbearable.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I thought it was just me

It may sound dumb, but the masters don't value peoples opinions, only their ignorance.

You may want to research the definitions of 'Birth' and 'Certificate' for yourselves and The Maternity Act of 1921.

This country managed to survive for 150 years before they required our parents to register us as property.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I need sumbody to 'splain to me what the above means...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Biden apparently doesn't know he's supposed to be sucking up to the Military yet. Or he thinks he's actually the Commander in Chief.

Why you're a real dull class. I mean, c'mon man is the sun getting to you? I would think you'd have an opportunity when I say that about the Navy to clap."
jo(e) really knows how to work a crowd...draw 'em in real close, & knock 'em out

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2482B - HOW DO YOU KNOW THE [DS] IS PANICKING? WATCH THEIR ACTIONS, IT’S GETTING HOTTER​

The [DS] is panicking, how do you know they are panicking, watch their actions. They are now going after Trump's company and most likely the family, why would they do this, he is not the President, or is he. This summer it's going to get really hot. The election audits are now spreading to other states and their are calls for more audits, panic is everywhere. This is a marathon not a sprint, the [DS] is feeling the pain and more pain is coming.