• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know but I'm in a mood and did someone say watch the water?

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
EP. 2483A - THE FED JUST REVEALED THEIR PLAN FOR THE NEW CURRENCY SYSTEM, CONSPIRACY NO MORE

EP. 2483B - PATRIOTS CAN NOW SEE THE BOARD CLEARLY, THE FIRST DOMINO IS READY TO FALL

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
the KEYSTONE:

1. (U) Introduction
(TS) Angelfire is an implant comprised of 5 components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone, BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system.
Solartime modifies the partition boot sector to load some kernel code. That kernel code then modifies the Windows boot process so that when Windows loads boot time device drivers, an implant device driver can be loaded. The implant driver and Solartime boot code (aside from the partition boot sector modifications) are kept in a small user-specified file on disk. This file is encrypted.

Wolfcreek is the kernel code that Solartime executes. Wolfcreek is a self-loading driver, that once executed, can load other drivers and user-mode applications.

Keystone is responsible for starting user applications. Any application started by MW is done without the implant ever being dropped to the file system. In other words, a process is created and the implant is loaded directly into memory. Currently all processes will be created as svchost. When viewed in task manager (or another process viewing tool) all properties of the process will be consistent with a real instance of svchost.exe including image path and parent process. Furthermore, since the implant code never touches the file system (aside from the possibility of paging) there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.

https://wikileaks.org/vault7/document/Angelfire-2_0-UserGuide/Angelfire-2_0-UserGuide.pdf

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Does everyone understand the great push to use machines for recording voting results now? The number of available options for manipulation of the data is off the charts

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Somebody push it over already. Where is it? I'll give it a push. ;)
when you're done, i'll set it ablaze

byob

:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Awright guys -- Yer Unca is going to make a fool of himself. Or a fargin wizard.

This:

View attachment 211494

Now we shall see. The EO was put in place as part of the military operation, sez Unca.
I'm afraid this date will come and go like all the other ones in the past my friend. Unlike all the other times past, I hope I'm finally wrong

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
In DC it's currently 10:13am, Sunday May 23... what's happening?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see what happens when Bongino gets Trump on the air.
personally, for the sheer entertainment value, i'd like to see Bongino get Biden on the air

:summer:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Question, did any states use paper ballots instead of voting machines?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This one's for you Unca Walt:

Q referenced movies like White Squall, The Hunt for Red October, Law Abiding Citizen, and Sum of all Fears.

I have yet to see White Squall, but my wife and I watched Sum of All Fears last night for the first time.

I left the room a couple of times and she kept telling me I needed to go back and watch key scenes.

Regarding Sum of All Fears:

Black ops/covert ops don't make the news, and SO MUCH transpires behind the scenes that is never fed to the sheople.

The movie brought back many vivid recollections of my own military service guarding nukes:

I saw plenty of weird sh*t that never made the news and most sheople would never believe; indeed whenever I (rarely) divulged snippets from some of my Army missions, I was invariably countered with accusations of fictitious fabrication, but I don't care because I know what I experienced first-hand.

Bottom line:

Indeed, it is happening.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Q referenced movies like White Squall, The Hunt for Red October, Law Abiding Citizen, and Sum of all Fears.
I don't know about "White Squall", but the others are good. I will add "Rainbow Six" for the "virus" and the "antidote" story.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
plenty of these movies were created, in a conference room, attended by alphabet agencies and military brass and hollywood producers and popular science fiction writers of the time...

time after time, movies appear to be able to 'see into the future', but these scenarios have been played out by these people in these conference rooms, year after year they've met to play act it all out

idk how non-disclosures work for these people but some are obviously green-lighted into full-premier movies, big name actors

it's not a secret, our lives are controlled through many methods, we're only given to see that which they want us to see, the rest is a secret to be used for their pleasure

it's no longer a game, it's a reality

but hollywood et al are not clairvoyant, nor can they see the future

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DT210522.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
he's hiding behind his beard...

he gives that a new meaning

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2485A - [CB] PUSH THEIR AGENDA, NOBODY IS LISTENING, THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS GOING TO HEAT UP​

EP. 2485B - FAKE NEWS PREPARES FOR THE FALL OUT, THE [DS] SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED WW, AF1​

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
You're asking us where Durham is? It's supposed to be your plan President Trump.

Some will construe that not as a lack of knowledge about Durham's whereabouts or actions but as a nudge nudge wink wink type remark.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Some will construe that not as a lack of knowledge about Durham's whereabouts or actions but as a nudge nudge wink wink type remark.
Nudges and winks don't impress me. Action does! Theatrics are a dime a dozen.

ACT! How much more do the people need to see? Will there be a country left to save if and when they do finally act??

Enough with the bullshit, tippy toe act! I've seen enough, and then some!

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
They don't impress me either shooty, I just made the observation that some will read that differently than others.

There's something brewing behind the scenes that has nothing to do with Q, anons, the former POTUS and anyone else considered a part of that matrix.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You're asking us where Durham is? It's supposed to be your plan President Trump.

Maybe a little planned misdirection?

Just my wild guess.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They don't impress me either shooty, I just made the observation that some will read that differently than others.

There's something brewing behind the scenes that has nothing to do with Q, anons, the former POTUS and anyone else considered a part of that matrix.
We keep hearing that Chief but all we get are the same secret squirrel predictions that, when they fail to come to fruition, always seem to get pushed down the road to the next target date. People need to chill, prep and be ready for anything at any time. Making these silly statements only add more Hollywood to the poor people hanging on every word they read.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Just my wild guess.
We've had 4 years of misdirection.....how about some meaningful direction based on action? When does the game end and the scores settled?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We've had 4 years of misdirection.....how about some meaningful direction based on action? When does the game end and the scores settled?

I totally agree.

Then again, the cabal didn’t gain power in four years. It’s going to take as long to dismantle it, if we can.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Then again, the cabal didn’t gain power in four years. It’s going to take as long to dismantle it, if we can.
It may have taken 100 years to build the cabal but it wouldn't take anywhere near that long to take it down. The people would dismantle it if you showed them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Sadly, we've already discovered that our secret squirrel leaders have already said we'll be lucky if we find only 60% of the truth because we can't really handle the really bad parts? That makes me feel like a small child, just like the career politicians make me feel when they shake hands, kiss babies and lie through their teeth. I'm sure the founders would have played their revolution the same way and hid the really bad stuff the British were doing from the rest of the the people because they couldn't handle it the whole truth......NOT!

Just to remind folks another 'milestone' date with words like Checkmate associated to it passed yesterday. How many more will take place in 2021? Be careful who you trust and how tightly you hang onto what these internet celebrities are saying. They say the same things over and over yet, despite their predictions and theories we still seem to be circle the same drain.

We must realize, the only way to make the people angry enough to snap them out of their brain washed tunnel vision fantasies is to show them the very worst parts of truth. Until and unless that happens we're just living in the same circus sideshow we've been in from the start, fielding endless riddles, misdirection and predictions then managing excuses as to why the can keeps getting kicked down the roan.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You have to destroy the money and the source of their power first, the Banks and the F$D. Ideally do that with sleepy Joe in office. I still think there are massive issues brewing in the stock market that could well take down some very large Hedge Funds and even a market maker or two. And if that happens with all the rehypothicated bullshit out there things could get real interesting.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
We keep hearing that Chief but all we get are the same secret squirrel predictions that, when they fail to come to fruition, always seem to get pushed down the road to the next target date. People need to chill, prep and be ready for anything at any time. Making these silly statements only add more Hollywood to the poor people hanging on every word they read.

I hear ya brother.

As for my statement, I hope it wasn't seen as yet another one of those cryptic remarks. I really don't know what is actually going on that TPTB are desperate to keep hidden with beer virus and election shenanigans. I have a hunch but I don't have anything (yet) to back it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Just my wild guess.
Maybe putting it out there into the social consciousness - media sure hasn't mentioned it like they did Muller every minute...?

It may have taken 100 years to build the cabal but it wouldn't take anywhere near that long to take it down.
I haven't been misdirected - unless it was because of my own unfounded expectations...?

Stop and think for a moment... what do we know now that we didn't 4 years ago? Now extrapolate to the average person who knows more about the Kardashians than themselves... an 'educational' success!

Q has always implied it's 'we the people' that have to make the move. Just as school boards are being taken over by concerned citizens - who weren't 'concerned' ever before until it became so painfully obvious the school was going off the deep end. I've only heard of 3 school boards that have been overturned so far.

Then look at woke Coke and all the rest of the corporations that are banning people. Who would have thought they would do anything of the sort just one year ago? I wonder if their shareholders are happy?

'The Great Awakening' isn't just a marketing slogan. You have to SEE it and that is what the last 4 years have done. Fauxi, Berx, CDC, WHO, NWO, Deep State, Bill Gates Foundation, Covid vaccine... er shot, lockdowns, businesses closing, masks, government edicts, dead grandma...

Have you noticed anything yet?

The Storm is upon us.

Just wait til the Democrat election fraud is revealed. It will become a maelstrom of epic proportions once the people realize the media, politicians, your neighbor have all lied through their teeth to misdirect you.

Yet, nothing is going on....

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Yet, nothing is going on...."

...That we can see. It has become evident to just everybody that it was a huge operation. Remember the captured computer ID's and routers to CCP.

In WWII, nobody broadcasted the time, altitude, destination and number of bombers going on a raid to Germany in order to keep the populace updated.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a hunch but I don't have anything (yet) to back it.
brother, we're all there with you...where it is, idk, but we're all there

waiting
In WWII, nobody broadcasted the time, altitude, destination and number of bombers going on a raid to Germany in order to keep the populace updated.
in WWII, it was a Declared War

nothing's been declared except we've gotta wear masks and we gotta die and we gotta revere the black-man and we gotta do.....

there's been no war declared, no coup declared, no arrests, no election evidence allowed, MSM still lurks on...trillions of our money is still being gathered and spent, on themselves and their fundamental change

sheep have been killed with zero response, we're adrift, leaderless with promises of the American Dream returning

as if it ever existed in the first place...it was a Profiteers Wet Dream

do we really want that coming back? because the Confidence Games haven't been stripped out yet, nor the communists who've infiltrated every corner...like those mice in that other thread

i believe bureaucracy is happening, justice isn't

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
like that story we've read:
give 'em something to focus on while we strip the remaining pieces out of the Constitution

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
After 4 years it's all boiled down to "I'll believe events I can actually see and touch. YMMV and I don't recommend anyone take my position unless you believe in it. My opinion doesn't align with many here who keep keeping the 'faith' and my goal is not to change anyone's mind. I'm just adding my own input to the mix. No name calling, no venom or hate....just discussion.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"in WWII, it was a Declared War"

It is a Declared War right fargin now. Where you been? It has been very opened stated as such.

WWG1WGA

DC is enemy (foreign) occupied territory per the Law Of War.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"in WWII, it was a Declared War"

It is a Declared War right fargin now. Where you been? It has been very opened stated as such.

WWG1WGA

DC is enemy (foreign) occupied territory per the Law Of War.
I know Walt, I know!!