• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wuz quoting Buck. Just sayin'.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"in WWII, it was a Declared War"

It is a Declared War right fargin now. Where you been? It has been very opened stated as such.

WWG1WGA

DC is enemy (foreign) occupied territory per the Law Of War.
o.k., we reverted back to Ghengis Khan, a point in time where no one could read or write so there's no reason to have anything in writing

so, history can be narrated in any manner it can be...based upon no writs or decrees only the tons of MSM narrative to fall back on

like picking fly poop from pepper

where's that written declaration? or will it be oral?
or
if i wanted to, i could declare war and it would be official

there's not even a declaration of defense against that which still exists amongst us...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
take this as a short tale

i come over, steal your stuff and punch you in the face

your defense is to spend countless hours and millions of dollars to investigate me

you can't do any more than that without feeling guilty of being:
judgemental
racist
ethically wrong
morally wrong
lawless

what do you do?

you don't stand alone but no one has any money to help your cause...what do you do?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
take this as a short tale

i come over, steal your stuff and punch you in the face

your defense is to spend countless hours and millions of dollars to investigate me

you can't do any more than that without feeling guilty of being:
judgemental
racist
ethically wrong
morally wrong
lawless

what do you do?

you don't stand alone but no one has any money to help your cause...what do you do?

Stand back-to-back in a circle with your friends and fire in every direction.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stand back-to-back in a circle with your friends and fire in every direction.
that's just it, we would defend, anyone, most everyone would defend

sometimes to defend, there has to be an offense, if you don't have an offense, you'll never win

words can be used to convey an offense...look at the communists

they follow words with limited action, the response? nothing, minimal actions, all aimed at stalling and to have faith, from a system that has categorically failed in about every metric available to be judged with

we're never told the reason to have faith with them, it's all nebulus and opaque: New World Order / The Plan

those aren't my ideas, those groups have both produced evidence that's not evidence...

i'll take the defense

and honestly, i don't have to understand, centuries of male aggression is now placated by rules made at some tea party we weren't invited to (reminds me of our current military rules of engagement - show me your id before i shoot you - but you can't show one to vote at home)

so, have faith...next election will be the right one

it all is 20/20 hindsight from a fairy tale or an operation, to keep us off to the side till we die and the snowlfakes run the place...they'll be easier to handle than we will be

just wait, June 1 is the new date

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Regarding Q's statement: "They must be shown."

Something remarkable is happening in America.

You can see what’s happening in Arizona, Georgia and New Hampshire with forensic audits happening, or about to happen. Many more are on the way.

Americans are finally seriously questioning the results of the 2020 election. The light bulb has gone off. Americans are starting to understand the 2020 presidential election was stolen. And they’re no longer afraid to say it out loud.

{snip some interesting stuff}

But here’s the big one…

Americans now understand the intimidation tactics of the radical left. They’ve seen the vile hate speech towards white Americans. They’ve seen the Mayor of Chicago announce she will only do interviews with black or brown journalists. They’ve seen BLM and Antifa rioting, looting, burning and anarchy. They’ve seen the censorship, banning and hatred towards conservatives by social media and woke corporations. They’ve seen Palestinian mobs beating Jews in the streets of Los Angeles and New York. Radical Democrats have set this nation on fire.

Americans finally see the truth. They now understand what happened in those 60 cases involving voter fraud in the 2020 election. Trump and Republicans didn’t lose those 60 cases. That’s a lie. That’s Soviet communist level propaganda.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s Soviet communist level propaganda.
not any more

and it appears Bidens doubling down on his organizations...

"Biden doubling FEMA funding for this year's extreme weather season"

just about enough to purchase a few more 'detention centers'...soon they'll be full and they'll begin to ship folks like me off to Gitmo where i was once led to believe my politicians would be occupying one of those spaces

there's no way to say otherwise, right now...if it's all based upon centralized actions, there doesn't appear to be any for our side

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Stop and think for a moment... what do we know now that we didn't 4 years ago? Now extrapolate to the average person who knows more about the Kardashians than themselves... an 'educational' success!

We as in the membership have known for many years prior to Trump about the shenanigans of the MIC/TPTB. How much of the rest of the world has become wise to the scumbags as a result of the Trump presidency remains to be seen.

Regarding Q's statement: "They must be shown."

Something remarkable is happening in America.

You can see what’s happening in Arizona, Georgia and New Hampshire with forensic audits happening, or about to happen. Many more are on the way.

Americans are finally seriously questioning the results of the 2020 election. The light bulb has gone off. Americans are starting to understand the 2020 presidential election was stolen. And they’re no longer afraid to say it out loud.

{snip some interesting stuff}

But here’s the big one…

Americans now understand the intimidation tactics of the radical left. They’ve seen the vile hate speech towards white Americans. They’ve seen the Mayor of Chicago announce she will only do interviews with black or brown journalists. They’ve seen BLM and Antifa rioting, looting, burning and anarchy. They’ve seen the censorship, banning and hatred towards conservatives by social media and woke corporations. They’ve seen Palestinian mobs beating Jews in the streets of Los Angeles and New York. Radical Democrats have set this nation on fire.

Americans finally see the truth. They now understand what happened in those 60 cases involving voter fraud in the 2020 election. Trump and Republicans didn’t lose those 60 cases. That’s a lie. That’s Soviet communist level propaganda.

Another case of falling for the false right/left dichotomy. The evil that appears to come from the radical left isn't coming from them at all, they are effectively the messenger of whichever petty functionary within the cabal has been assigned to them. However by no means does it absolve these "messengers" of the crimes committed.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If we helped it would be over in a week except the grave diggin!

During POTUS DJT's fake concession speech on January 6th, he told the crowd to go home and be peaceful.

And the individuals who entered Congress violently?

Obviously not heeding the command from the CINC himself.

Thus:

What if POTUS DJT HAD indeed ordered the crowd to strike at Leviathan's myriad heads?

And:

What if Q+ issues such an order in the future?

How does anyone know who or what to strike?

But:

There is a sub-set of those who have been trained to strike, and act lawfully at the command of POTUS/CINC; the members and functionaries of .mil

How does an individual member of that sub-set maintain their job, their trust, their clearance?

We are aware of maybe 40% of the ops, and that is because we have been paying attention.

For the MSM immersed sheople, maybe 10% awareness level exists, which means they are up to their chins in Bravo Sierra.

We may be wading in waist high, but we can still sniff upwind.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We are aware of maybe 40% of the ops, and that is because we have been paying attention.
but we're also 100% certain of the layout of the SCOTUS, 100% certain of the 'proclaimed leader' and his integrity, 100% certain the destruction continues, 100% certain our taxes are going to go up, 100% certain we're paying more at the grocery store hoping this BS plan doesn't end in famine or death for more of us...healthcare jabs are o.k., masks are still here, business' failing everywhere, except for the corporations...

yet, there are ops in play, Biden is doubling down with FEMA funds, and they now say the NG is leaving DC...

one could almost argue we know nothing, or argue that nothing will happen...one could and be justified in doing so...

my options are open: I Don't Care, that makes it easy to video someone dying instead of helping...not my plan, but i'm sure it's someone else's...the decay grows exponentially while we are being patient (sidelined...)

but one thing i completely agree with:
if we go off lone-wolf, we're probably going to find a lot of push-back and probably complete failure

we need a leader and we have bupkis...

but trust me: if asked to muster at the local HS gymnasium, there would be so many Americans who would show up

instead, we're not invited to our own demise...because that would be a National Tragedy

shhhhh.....

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if asked to muster at the local HS gymnasium, there would be so many Americans who would show up

If asked by the right person(s), then yes.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If asked by the right person(s), then yes.
and here we sit...we have bupkis

i know this tactic, "go sit quietly over in the corner"

so i will, baaaaaaaa

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
but we're also 100% certain of the layout of the SCOTUS, 100% certain of the 'proclaimed leader' and his integrity, 100% certain the destruction continues, 100% certain our taxes are going to go up, 100% certain we're paying more at the grocery store hoping this BS plan doesn't end in famine or death for more of us...healthcare jabs are o.k., masks are still here, business' failing everywhere, except for the corporations...

yet, there are ops in play, Biden is doubling down with FEMA funds, and they now say the NG is leaving DC...

one could almost argue we know nothing, or argue that nothing will happen...one could and be justified in doing so...

my options are open: I Don't Care, that makes it easy to video someone dying instead of helping...not my plan, but i'm sure it's someone else's...the decay grows exponentially while we are being patient (sidelined...)

but one thing i completely agree with:
if we go off lone-wolf, we're probably going to find a lot of push-back and probably complete failure

we need a leader and we have bupkis...

but trust me: if asked to muster at the local HS gymnasium, there would be so many Americans who would show up

instead, we're not invited to our own demise...because that would be a National Tragedy

shhhhh.....
Dont forget Biden is importing kids from the border into red states. Chattanooga Tennessee is one place. Even the representatives from there knew nothing about it. One thing is for sure. Q nor Trump or any other person in politics is gonna send them back.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The media is fake, phony, and false... their numbers are in the tank just as the kneeling pro football social justice warriors numbers are.

People, We the People, it's OUR country... we'd better act like it.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i wanna personally admit, i'm hanging onto the hope others have, that it'll all work out...

my intentions are not to piss anyone off...and i'm working to keep any aggravation out of my posts on this subject

we're all in the same boat, but George Washington is rolling in his grave as i type

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2486A - PEOPLE NEEDED TO SEE THE [CB] ECONOMIC PLAN, ECONOMIC IRREGULAR WARFARE​

The patriots are waking the people up to the [CB] economic plan. Once the people see what they have in store the [CB] will not be able to pull off their plan. The people are witnessing the economic plan thru [JB].

why Trump went with the vaccine

EP. 2486B - INFORMATION WATERFALL, PUBLIC AWARENESS KILLS ALL PROTECTIONS, BUCKLE UP, [TRAITORS]​

The patriots need to remove the power of the [DS]. The infiltration that has occurred in the US is deep and wide. How do you counter it. You wake the people up so they can see the truth. Once they know the truth the infiltration no longer works, it starts to fall apart. Public awareness kills all protections. Scavino sent out a couple of messages, getting ready because the people are going to demand justice, a waterfall of information is about to hit. It's time to take back this country.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It takes time to deprogram someone. It doesn't happen overnight.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ASD SPMM IPOT.jpg

A Special Debate - IPOT Encore - 05/25/21

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i wanna personally admit, i'm hanging onto the hope others have, that it'll all work out...

my intentions are not to piss anyone off...and i'm working to keep any aggravation out of my posts on this subject

we're all in the same boat, but George Washington is rolling in his grave as i type
Understood.

My resolve is rock-solid because of the actual data revealed to all of us:

The super-classified room that DID record it ALL. <-- You have seen it -- the room itself, and the data it got.

The DS/Cabal has been shown to all here to be far, far bigger than you dreamed of four years ago. <-- Did you know Italy, Portugal, Germany, CCP, Pakistan <-- the Paki intelligence got it direct from Dem SoS of NV.

You now know there were 65 countries that diddled in our election. You know (and have access to) each and every IP and location of each and every computer that took part in the steal. <-- TINS.

CONGRESS knows it. Formally.

Just because the NBC/CNN/NYT crowd does not print it or speak it... You now know (not suspect) how wide open this has blown.

1621940034655.png

You know there is a video that Bill Gates made 15 years ago laying out how a pandemic and a "cure" could remove 15% of the world's population (a good thing).

I've only scratched the surface -- Let's not forget the laptop. And the CCP Biden/girl rape film. And the blood taken from tortured children. You did NOT know of these things four years ago.

That is why I am rock-solid: It is all coming out. And you see it as well as millions of newly eye-opened Americans.

So while I truly understand how you feel, I do not understand why you feel so unsure that "nothing is happening" when faced with literal mountains of proofs coming in from every fargin direction possible.

Name it: Vote fraud, crooked SCOTUS, crooked judges, voting machines with demonstrable (and proven) capability to have some dink in Floochow change YOUR vote to Biden, Biden CCP bribe, Biden child rape, videoed confession of US VP coercion of Ukraine for bribe, 65 foreign countries get to screw with our election. Soros funding BLM and Antifa riots, murders. News cartels exposed as political and crooked. Cancel culture. Everything taboo.

You KNOW all of the above. There is no other sane conclusion other than the DS/Cabal is being successfully attacked by a very brilliant Military.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Yup, I hope in silence too and am doing my best to avoid getting into any more pissing contests however; I won't be led by the nose back and forth, bouncing from one internet celebrity to the other.

Whatever happens happens! When/if it happens I'll be ready and able to talk about it. If nothing happens I won't be angry or pissy....I'll just continue to wait and continue preparing for God knows what at the end of this long period of uncertainty?
I've already gone up one side of the Q ladder and have come down the other side still landing in the same place so I won't take that leap again unless and until there's more action than words.

That may take a while but I have no place to go and the rest of my life to get there! Carry on my fellow American patriots!:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Hoist the Black (Lives Matter) flag! US embassies to champion ‘global racial justice’ on George Floyd anniversary – leaked memo​

24 May, 2021 22:37 / Updated 49 minutes ago
Get short URL
Hoist the Black (Lives Matter) flag! US embassies to champion ‘global racial justice’ on George Floyd anniversary – leaked memo

A protester raises a Black Lives Matter flag in Aurora, Colorado, July 25, 2020 © Reuters / Kevin Mohatt
By Graham Dockery, RT
US embassies around the world will soon fly the flag of Black Lives Matter and campaign against “global racial justice,” expanding the global export of wokeness as official policy that began with the rainbow banner of LGBT+.
George Floyd was killed a year ago on Tuesday, and the Black Lives Matter message has since become official diplomatic policy of the US. That’s according to a memo sent out to US embassies by Secretary of State Antony Blinken last week, and revealed by conservative magazine Human Events on Monday.

The memo advises embassies to focus their messaging “on the need to eliminate systemic racism and its continued impact,” and grants them “a blanket written authorization” to fly the BLM flag alongside the Stars and Stripes for the rest of the year. The diplomatic posts are advised to draw attention not just to Floyd’s death, but to other episodes from the US’ racial history – like the Tulsa race massacre and Juneteenth – all in a bid to promote “global racial justice.”
Though signed by Blinken, the memo is directly pursuant to President Joe Biden’s executive order “Advancing Racial Equity,” issued in January.
The message of BLM is a little hard to pin down, beyond the “anti-racist” line its supporters spout. Critics have alternately described BLM as anti-white,” Marxist,” “anti-police” and “anarchist” – the latter designation used by both critics and supporters alike. Confusion aside, the organization’s goals are apparently so inseparable from the official policy of the White House, that the State Department is taking them worldwide.

The black flag will fly above the dome

Is this a Q thing? I can't recall after all the insane disinformation nonsense having been thrown out there at us from every direction and every source. I think this chant was something someone put out there in addition to the Q stuff IIRC

1621947362806.png

It would appear that things are happening alright but not all of them good!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
that's just it, we would defend, anyone, most everyone would defend

sometimes to defend, there has to be an offense, if you don't have an offense, you'll never win

words can be used to convey an offense...look at the communists

they follow words with limited action, the response? nothing, minimal actions, all aimed at stalling and to have faith, from a system that has categorically failed in about every metric available to be judged with

we're never told the reason to have faith with them, it's all nebulus and opaque: New World Order / The Plan

those aren't my ideas, those groups have both produced evidence that's not evidence...

i'll take the defense

and honestly, i don't have to understand, centuries of male aggression is now placated by rules made at some tea party we weren't invited to (reminds me of our current military rules of engagement - show me your id before i shoot you - but you can't show one to vote at home)

so, have faith...next election will be the right one

it all is 20/20 hindsight from a fairy tale or an operation, to keep us off to the side till we die and the snowlfakes run the place...they'll be easier to handle than we will be

just wait, June 1 is the new date

Yeah, I understand. That's why when we do things, anything really, we must think about how we will defend each other as well as ourselves. Where we spend our frn's, etc.

Then, when a viable plan of action is determined, we must collectively make a decision to not be offended by minutiae and work together. AND learn to spot the traitor and expell them.

What's the plan? I don't know. Everything I come up with ends up with me dead or in prison. Who knows, that may be the exact type of thinking we need.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You know there is a video that Bill Gates made 15 years ago laying out how a pandemic and a "cure" could

Got a link for that?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 9.58.21 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got a link for that?
Check bitchute and you can usually find what is missing on YT

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
With that now clearly proven, along with Fauci funding forbidden weaponized virus in Wuhan (with our money) --

Can you possibly think that the vaccine that Bill Gates included in his weaponized virus proposal is a good thing to take? (remember -- they didn't test for it, but we have since learned that it interferes with women's reproductive viability (eg: sterilization by vaccine)

As one last tiny fillip: Biden and the CCP both want you to take it. Biden says, "If you don't take the shot, you'll get in trouble." <-- Not exact, but it is the gist.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Check bitchute and you can usually find what is missing on YT

Thank you.
I believe it is in this thread already.

Type this in duck, and THREE of them pop up:

bill gates video world population reduction

I think you're correct.

I shared the link with some friends who had questions about the poke of poison. One of my daughters best friend's Mom wanted her to get the "vax" but she didn't want to. So I told her to have her Mom give me a call. Her Mom asked for more info, so I have been sending it.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Out-fargin-standing.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I come up with ends up with me dead or in prison.
unfortunately, that's where my focus has been, but, to other key points, i also respect the fact, i can be proactive and avoid that altogether if i keep myself in check...

stupid will be witnessed along the way and i just need to keep clear...

joke...
maybe i'll set up the perimeter cones, but that's it, i won't be blamed for something i couldn't reach out and touch

:summer:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DT210525.jpg

DT210525b.jpg

DT210525c.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More shitposting from the Shitposter in Chief. Luv him or hate him, he is what he is! I must confess I miss the Trump days!!
yeah but

the guy did earn some bragging rights...more than any of the others who've occupied that office

i'd rather hear the blather from him than from anyone else, because he is capable of backing it up

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I find that weighing what Trump says based upon what 4 years of media bashing (and you all know it 'filtered' through all lines of communication) is a mistake.

Before he was POTUS the guy was on top of the world. Like he said "I had a great life, I didn't need to do this." So why did he? Obviously, to point out the corruption he already was aware of and that was hidden by the media propaganda machine, so we would all understand.

I don't know anyone that could have done what he accomplished while facing stiff opposition from the deep state operatus.

That he came out as unscathed as he did is quite the feat and he still is poking the stick into the hive!

I can hardly wait til the election fraud is revealed. Then we will see censorship like never before. More people are waking up daily to the fraud and the more they try to stifle the news the more gets revealed.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I shared the link with some friends who had questions about the poke of poison. One of my daughters best friend's Mom wanted her to get the "vax" but she didn't want to. So I told her to have her Mom give me a call. Her Mom asked for more info, so I have been sending it.
Educating others is how we grow the resistance. Rope is how it is eliminated.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2487A - IT BEGINS, COUNTRIES PUSH BACK ON THE [CB] PLAN, THE PLAN HAS FAILED​

EP. 2487B - VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST & THEN GO TO WAR, TRUMP WON BY A LANDSLIDE, RECONCILE​